Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (FULLY PLAYABLE BETA 1.10 Released 18th August)

Mod should be fully playable now, last changes needed are mainly changing things to real dates (mainly title lineages) and a few things that shouldn't effect game play.

For newcomers, the original details of this mod from TEW20 are HERE

Link for TE9 database is HERE

Picture file is HERE - updated 16th Of August

Version 1.10

5SSW Tour Error Fixed (Big Crush Is Now End Of Tour)

ACPW Schedule Reworked (Sunday Events Now Saturday +1)

BHOTWG Events Moved To Match Complete Title Lineage

ACPW, AAA, AE, APW, B-WILD, BOH, BTW, BCG, BHOWTG, 4C Title Lineage Updated To Real Dates

Version 1.09

INSPIRES Schedule Fixed

INSPIRES Titles Adjusted For New “Defend In Certain Countries” Feature/Adjusted Tournaments

Caninja Schedule Fixed

Andorra Added

Ljubljana Added

Astana Added

Scott Pride/Maximum Destruction Injury History Dates Adjusted

Version 1.08

IWW Schedule Fixed

1KI, 21CW And 5SSW Title Lineages Now Have Real Dates

21CW Wicked Made Inactive

Version 1.07

Events Looked At For Avoiding Holidays/A Few Date Changes

BCG And WCG Touring Schedules Set Up

Celebrities Added

5SSW Tour Highlights Deal Added

Version 1.06

All Female Wrestlers Heights, Weights And New Attributes Looked At

Training Facilities Graduation Rules Fixed

Some Move Descriptions Added

LFF Belt Weights Adjusted

Version 1.05

Companies Broadcast Deals, Worker Contracts, Merch Levels, Production Levels And Drug Testing Looked At To Balance Out Financial Gains And Losses

All Female Wrestlers A-G Heights, Weights And Attributes Looked At

All European Wrestlers (Hopefully) Moved To Right Regions And Pop Adjusted To Correct Region

IQK Moved To Eastern Europe

Belarus And Minsk Added

Anne Stardust Business History Updated

ACPW Duplicate TV Show Deleted

All Empty Move Sets Now Have Moves In Them 

5SSW Schedule Set Up

Version 1.04 Changes

More Work Done On Changing Height, Weight And DOB From Workers With Different Name To Default Database

All Male Wrestlers Heights, Weights And New Attributes Looked At

Some Women’s Wrestlers Heights, Weights And New Attributes Looked At

Imported New Venues/Locations From Default, And Updated Descriptions Where Required

Some Move Descriptions Added

LSW Title Lineage Updated

All Twins Given Same DOB

Some Career Goals Added

General Fixes Of Bio Mistakes Spotted/A Few Adjustments

Daniel Marshall/David Michael Friendship added

VWA Event Locations Fixed

INSPIRES Event Locations Fixed

Some 5SSW Event Work Done

21CW Cornell Cup Logo Added

Gianluca Zola/Vladimir Smertin Relationship Added

Marat Khoklov Employment History Fixed

Jimmy Collins Ager Added

Joseph Rowlett Changed To Asexual

Version 1.03 Changes

All New Attributes Given To Default Data Workers

Adding Booking Skills To Workers Who Had None In Alt Database, But Now Have Skills In Default Database

Default Move Descriptions Added

Death Dates Given To Deceased Workers

Business History Completed For All Eligible Workers

Title Belt Weight Requirements Adjusted Where Needed

Worker Weights Adjusted Where Size/Shape Has Changed In The Alt Mod Compared To Default

Given Tommy Cornell Pop/Momentum Boost To (Hopefully) Stop Him Being Dropped As Figurehead Right Away

LSW Now Opens On The 4th Of July

All Day One LSW Workers Employment Histories And Contract Start Dates Updated

Dan Stone Bio Updated

Hellraiser Bio Updated

Vladimir Komarov Bio Updated

Bulldog Jack Bio Updated/Alter Ego Added

Dwight Coppinger Now Black

Merle Daniels Bio Fixed

Magnus Ivansson and Vladimir Smertin Now Ultra Flashy

Rogue & Joey Poison Relationship Added

INSPIRES Hiring Rules Updated

WLW Hiring Rules Updated

EXODUS Hiring Rules Updated

Version 1.02 Changes

All Workers From Default Data Heights, Weights And Date Of Births Fixed (Thanks Astil!)

All New Workers Had Variance Added To Height (to be looked at in detail later)

All Family Relationships Fixed (Please Report Errors)

Changed NOTBPW Unlimited Action End Date/Added Retirement Onto Lineage

Pansexual’s From Default Data Added

Non-Binary People From Default Workers Added

New Show Names From Default Data Imported

New Stable Names From Default Data Imported

Tag Team Names From Default Data Imported

Worker Names From Default Data Imported

Gabbie Changed To Transgender

Jacqueline Oshaughnessy Changed To Transgender

Li Bingci Weight Increased (230 Muscular)

Toju Munkata Weight Increased (235)

Kazunori Yamura Weight Increased (223)

ACPW Junior Heavyweight Max Weight Increased (240)

WCG Junior Max Weight Increased (230)

Version 1.01 changes

Title Lineage Real Dates From Default data pre-2016 added

Tom Hopper no longer dating

Lisa Bowen no longer dating

Fixed title lineage errors

New Company TV Show’s From TEWIX Added

New “Other TV Shows” Added

CBN On The Go Added

Sports America Online Added

Media Groups Added

Default Database Worker Names added

Edited by lavelleuk
  • Like 14

Nice to see you are still working on this mod! 2018 was my best mod ever 💪🏻 

question: love the ai generated new picture, will there be a version with those for workers?

Edited by francis86
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Soooo freaking excited for this! My absolute favorite mod of all-time, would highly recommend checking it out if you're a CVerse fan and haven't tried it yet.

Thank you! I was tempted to quit the mod earlier with all the new work I saw there was to do...now I am determined to get it done lol

That might change tomorrow though...

41 minutes ago, francis86 said:

Nice to see you are still working on this mod! 2018 was my best mod ever 💪🏻 

question: love the ai generated new picture, will there be a version with those for workers?

Thank you! I don't think that would really be possible due to the amount of workers who are in this mod, but that aren't canon .

However if someone else wants to give it a go making up the numbers they are welcome to!!

• Like 1

You know my view on it dude, always happy to see your mod pop up with a side of Lavelle you better play your own damn database before moving on to the next one ;)

Seriously, downloaded already and will keep up with cverse alt as long as it is going.

9 hours ago, Teasenitryn said:

You know my view on it dude, always happy to see your mod pop up with a side of Lavelle you better play your own damn database before moving on to the next one ;)

Seriously, downloaded already and will keep up with cverse alt as long as it is going.

Haha, one day...one day...maybe...

4 hours ago, Capelli King said:

I loved the 2018 mod, good luck with the new version buddy!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Nexxus Drako said:

Literally cannot wait! Love this mod so dang much! Let's gooooo!!!

I appreciate it!

One thing that people could do that would be a huge help, if you could let me know any wrong family relationships that would be great. I will work my way through to that eventually, but I think an uncle being called a parent and things like that could slip through the crack

One thing I have noticed is that I misspell "Janaury" all the time, in fact I did it just then, I will leave that as prove, but it did mess up the converting, so I am just going through and fixing those title lineages now.

I think I have a vague plan of action now. I am starting on title lineages to real dates for now, then I'll probably tackle looking at relationships, then the new attributes etc.

It may take a while but I feel better now I think I know what I am doing lol

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Great to see the my must-have mod for CVerse is ready (or at least, very playable?) for day 1 release.

Definitely "playable" rather than "ready" lol

Quick moan to anyone who cares - while looking at thing that would need edited I realised I have thousands of injuries that would need real dates too. Which just seems like far too much work...does anyone care if every historic injury happened on the first of the month!?

Edited by lavelleuk

5 minutes ago, lavelleuk said:

Quite moan to anyone who cares - while looking at thing that would need edited I realised I have thousands of injuries that would need real dates too. Which just seems like far too much work...does anyone care if every historic injury happened on the first of the month!?

That very much seems like a future problem.

10 minutes ago, lavelleuk said:

Quite moan to anyone who cares - while looking at thing that would need edited I realised I have thousands of injuries that would need real dates too. Which just seems like far too much work...does anyone care if every historic injury happened on the first of the month!?

Playable = still has some works to do but not affecting the experience -- like no real dates on those injuries wouldn't be a bother.

32 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Playable = still has some works to do but not affecting the experience -- like no real dates on those injuries wouldn't be a bother.

Only thing that might need looked at are finances - lots of big contracts in the major promotions in an attempt to slow down financial gains on TEW20, but obviously that looks like it'll be different on this version

But can't really test that atm anyway during the demo

14 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Thank you! I was tempted to quit the mod earlier with all the new work I saw there was to do...now I am determined to get it done lol

That might change tomorrow though...

Thank you! I don't think that would really be possible due to the amount of workers who are in this mod, but that aren't canon .

However if someone else wants to give it a go making up the numbers they are welcome to!!

How many workers does it add?

3 minutes ago, The Inquisition said:

It's just a few prompts though, isn't it? Should be a breeze 🤣

So I’m told.

You just type “create a wrestler” 1,500 times and they magically appear and look exactly like you wanted them.

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, EdJames said:

So I’m told.

You just type “create a wrestler” 1,500 times and they magically appear and look exactly like you wanted them.

You fool, instead of typing it 1,500 times you should have just asked for 1,500 wrestlers!

That's a huge time saver right there lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know gender is a sensitive topic but I just have to ask, will you be "rainbow-ing" some of the new workers in their genders and love interest?

I ask cuz one of my ideas is to run a Japanese Soap Opuro company full of handsome men wrestle for a lady-oriented fanbase. Primary TAs are fujoshi so a lot of romance undertone in the product and all sort of tag team pairing for their boy love fantasy. Would be even more interesting if there are more LGBTQ workers than the lackluster default database.

Edited by Goliathus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Goliathus said:

I know gender is a sensitive topic but I just have to ask, will you be "rainbow-ing" some of the new workers in their genders and love interest?

I ask cuz one of my ideas is to run a Japanese Soap Opuro company full of handsome men wrestle for a lady-oriented fanbase. Primary TAs are fujoshi so a lot of romance undertone in the product and all sort of tag team pairing for their boy love fantasy. Would be even more interesting if there are more LGBTQ workers than the lackluster default database.

Yeah that's the plan. I know there are some in '22 who will need changed (Gabbie I remember, someone in IWW too) but weirdly I had already made a promotion in the '26 mod that is perfect for the new rainbow products, with more trans/non-binary workers, so it'll be noticed more in that mod

55 minutes ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

I'm already trying to do some workers here and there.

Is the dlc future workers going to be in this mod?

Do you mean the new workers from TEWIX? If so, I will be looking at them and where they fit, because I had already done a 2022 database and had created workers up to 2026 I'm not sure where they all fit just yet, but it's on my to-do list!

Although after typing that I wonder if you meant my future workers add-on for this mod? I think some are in '22...maybe all...but everything runs together after a while so I genuinely don't remember lol. They will all be in the 2026 version though

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, lavelleuk said:

Yeah that's the plan. I know there are some in '22 who will need changed (Gabbie I remember, someone in IWW too) but weirdly I had already made a promotion in the '26 mod that is perfect for the new rainbow products, with more trans/non-binary workers, so it'll be noticed more in that mod

Do you mean the new workers from TEWIX? If so, I will be looking at them and where they fit, because I had already done a 2022 database and had created workers up to 2026 I'm not sure where they all fit just yet, but it's on my to-do list!

Although after typing that I wonder if you meant my future workers add-on for this mod? I think some are in '22...maybe all...but everything runs together after a while so I genuinely don't remember lol. They will all be in the 2026 version though

Yes, those ones from the add-on. They will enter now too in this conversion?