Working Links for your favorite Mods & Pics

Is there a chance that anyone has got the very first version of the RXLive update for TEW '05 (the one that was released in October, with Homecoming being the next show, and Eddie still allive)? And sorry for probably missusing this thread for my request, but since it revolves around all the data sets, i thought it would be quite obvious to ask here :D

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=aphoward;134635]There is a mod listed as "MONDAY NIGHT WARS (256 kb) by paulskln INCOMPLETE (Permission to work on)". Anyone plan on finishing it? Is there any mod out there from this timeframe that is good?[/QUOTE] I have not found one as of yet nor has anyone stated they were working on this one. I would think it would make a great scenerio if one was completed.

[QUOTE=noas5;134721]I have not found one as of yet nor has anyone stated they were working on this one. I would think it would make a great scenerio if one was completed.[/QUOTE] i am sure someone was making one at the same time as me.not sure if it was finished or not.

AUGUST 12 UPDATE: Created 2 new areas for your pleasure. Personal TEW fan sites which is located under the HISTORY links. The other one will be located in the PICTURE section and will be links for pictures on sites such as Photobucket. I hope these 2 new additions meet your approval. I am always looking for more items. Please email me at [email]noas55@hotmail.com[/email] with suggestions.

I've just made a cimbined picture pack in a zip file of every pic I've ever done for TEW and EWR. The download link is [url]http://rapidshare.de/files/29371962/BoyDayCompletePicPack.zip.html[/url]. It is around 12 MB though so be warned that the link may make you wait a lot to begin with since Rapidshare only allows one download at a time. Would be good if noa (I think that's who started this thread) could download it then post a mirror link on his server.

AUGUST 15 UPDATE: MOD: Chriswok's BMT C-verse Mod PICS: Boyday's Complete Pic Pak, DSW pics by Paulskln, Crychon's Pic Pac 7 & NBG 2 TOTAL DOWNLOADS SINCE 7/18/06: 2,023 MOST POPULAR: FOTORC Roster Split 127 T-Zone Data V2 125 PBS V1.2 Panix 112 Noas5 Locations V1 103 T-Zone Pictures V2 78

Sorry for lack of updates and not appearing much. Been sick and school has started for my boys. I will get back to work here tomorrow. Now to find that coffee cup....:( By the way, all the links are working fine. My host may have been doing some minor cleaning.

Pikeyjake, I have emailed you the 2000 scenerio. I even downloaded it from the WORKING LINKS thread to make sure the link works. I am not saying people are crazy or have no clue...., but could it be that you are not seeing the download link in the center of the SENDSPACE page? Over 3500 downloads have happened with many already today. I am curious to if this is the case or if there is a problem so I can get it fixed. Either way TEW fans, if problems are there, please email me and I will get you the files like I did Pikeyjake. Well my coffee cup is missing me so I must go.

Archived