๐ŸŸฃ ๐—˜๐——๐—๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿญ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wrestling Machine said:

Houston Handley render has some cutout error ;)ย part of the hat is transparent fyi

Spotted that. It was fixed in the 17th August update.

ย 

EDIT: ignore me, that was Hoss. Will fix Houston shortly.

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 1

A few files fixed, a few characters reimagined.ย  All versions added to the MEGA. Some of my favourites...

El Toro De Oro Jr.gifย Deacon Darkhold.gifย Anthony Trask.gifย Andrew Lee.gif

El Toro Del Oro Jr / Deacon Darkhold / Anthony Trask / Andrew Lee

Emerald Angel.gifย Maribel Mercado.gifย Kalliope Woodchuck.gifย Findlay O'Farraday.gif

Emerald Angel / Maribel Mercado /ย Kalliope Woodchuck /ย Findlay O'Farraday

Nicky Gilbert.gifย Nichiren Amagawa.gifย Logan Wolfsbaine.gifย Powerful Man.gif

Nicky Gilbert / Nichiren Amagawa / Logan Wolfsbaine / Powerful Man

ย Optimus_alt1.gifย Selina Svelte.gifย Pretty Okakura.gifย ย Seth Whitehead.gif

Optimus Alt / Selina Svelte / Pretty Okakura / Seth Whitehead

(Houston Hadley's cut has been fixed in this pack)

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Any others you think I've missed the mark on?

Playing a women's company so only seen the female workers pictures. There is some where I liked the original better or I liked both so I copied their old pictures and added the background and use them as an Alt option. But most of them is just personal opinion of which I prefer without them being bad.

Only 2 that comes to mind that I personally find actually bad, and one is Lily Snyder (Just looks off imo, might just be the super blue eyes, idk), but again that one could just be personal opinion of liking the old pic more.

The other one and the one picture I really dislike is Faith McGee. Her new picture genuinely scares me.

ย 

But other than those these new pictures are fantastic imo.

Edited by Keeperodd
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, EdJames said:

I'll likely just request it on the Alt Thread but Electric Dreamers mask I do feel should be more open in the mouth area imo.ย 

But honestly your work has actually made me switch to the ultra realistic pictures which I didn't think I'd do. You've done an amazing job differentiating every character and it's become my personal definitive pack now. So thank you for all the hard work!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, AlanMaths677 said:

I'll likely just request it on the Alt Thread but Electric Dreamers mask I do feel should be more open in the mouth area imo.ย 

But honestly your work has actually made me switch to the ultra realistic pictures which I didn't think I'd do. You've done an amazing job differentiating every character and it's become my personal definitive pack now. So thank you for all the hard work!

Here's the perfect place :) I'll do a new version.

1 hour ago, EdJames said:

All of them? Again?

ย 

Joking of course. These might just be my preference but:

Apollo Prince, Grave Digger, Roly Muckletruck, Skip Beau, Solomon Gold, Ant-Man, Jackpot Jordan

These come to mind, but quite honestly the whole pack is fantastic.

2 hours ago, The Lloyd said:

All of them? Again?

ย 

Joking of course. These might just be my preference but:

Apollo Prince, Grave Digger, Roly Muckletruck, Skip Beau, Solomon Gold, Ant-Man, Jackpot Jordan

These come to mind, but quite honestly the whole pack is fantastic.

Specifically what don't you like with each...?

24 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Specifically what don't you like with each...?

Great question...

Apollo - looks a little dazed / confused

Roly - not menacing / meaty enough

Grave Digger - should be way more menacing

Skip Beau - looks like he doesn't want to be there... I can't quite put my finger on it

Solomon Gold - He doesn't look like a Heartthrob - He looks a bit like Trevor Murdoch :Dย  Only 62 Sex Appeal to be fair, but the pic is probably more like 10-20

Ant-Man - looks great to be fair, it's possibly the lighting that's putting me off here :)ย 

Jackpot Jordan - Maybe a little too sleazy? and there's something off about his hair on the left too.

• Thanks 1

Hi Ed! There's only two pictures off of the top of my head that really stood out to me from playing in Oceania. I'd say both Frogue Element and SubUrban Legend both look a bit off - I think it's the forehead for me? For two highly charismatic star power guys I think they could use a little more love.

Thank you for taking the time and effort on this, again! I know it's been said a lot but I greatly appreciate it.

Also, I'd say Blackwell Bush too. I've taken a couple different swings at him but I think his default doesn't do his OG render justice.

Edited by John Lions
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Lloyd said:

Great question...

Apollo - looks a little dazed / confused

Roly - not menacing / meaty enough

Grave Digger - should be way more menacing

Skip Beau - looks like he doesn't want to be there... I can't quite put my finger on it

Solomon Gold - He doesn't look like a Heartthrob - He looks a bit like Trevor Murdoch :Dย  Only 62 Sex Appeal to be fair, but the pic is probably more like 10-20

Ant-Man - looks great to be fair, it's possibly the lighting that's putting me off here :)ย 

Jackpot Jordan - Maybe a little too sleazy? and there's something off about his hair on the left too.

This helps loads - to be fair, these are pretty much the reasons I'd assumed for each.

• Like 1

Ok, so here they are in order requested...

image.gifย Roly Muckletruck_alt1.gifย Grave Digger.gifย Grave Digger_alt1.gif

Apollo Prince, Roly Muckletruck , Grave Digger (with an Alt)

image.gifย image.gifย image.gifย image.gif

Skip Beau, Solomon Gold, Ant Man, Jackpot Jordan

Frogue Element, Suburban Legend, Blackwell Bush, Neil Before

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Unregistered said:

I know it was just said, but incase you need more info on it, I think SubUrban legend really needs a new picture. This man with high sex appeal (for a man) and high star quality has his eyes looking in two different directions. I'll be honest, more could be said, but I am not trying to beย  rude. I bet it just got overlooked.

You mean to tell me that in doing 3,000+ images in 3 weeks, I didn't get every single one perfect?! Who'd have thunk it....

11 minutes ago, Unregistered said:

I'll be honest, more could be said, but I am not trying to beย  rude. I bet it just got overlooked.

I don't mind opinions, heck I've literally invited them here.....but take note of how others choose to communicate and the tone you've opted for instead.ย 

Of course, more could be said, but I am not trying to be rude...

• Haha 1

Sorry, I probably didn't post it as clearly as I should have. I genuinely meant as I didn't want to say more, because what I had wanted to say is that it looked like a very racist caricature. When you put it next to any of the other pictures I can think of in the database, it was the only one that looked more like a caricature then an actual person. And like I did say, I am sure it was just overlooked. Honestly, I wouldn't have even said anything, but when you replied to the earlier person you hadn't mentioned changing it. I'm glad you did, and as you can see in my original post, I had already edited it once I saw what a good job you had done.ย 

I'm sorry, like I've said, I don't think you did anything on purpose to begin with. I'm just glad you changed it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John Lions said:

Hi Ed! There's only two pictures off of the top of my head that really stood out to me from playing in Oceania. I'd say both Frogue Element and SubUrban Legend both look a bit off - I think it's the forehead for me? For two highly charismatic star power guys I think they could use a little more love.

Thank you for taking the time and effort on this, again! I know it's been said a lot but I greatly appreciate it.

Also, I'd say Blackwell Bush too. I've taken a couple different swings at him but I think his default doesn't do his OG render justice.

image.gifย image.gifย image.gif

I THINK I like this Frogue Element, but I'm not 100% on it. Very pleased with SubUrban Legend. Decided to reimagine Blackwell Bush a bit and I thought the hair made him stand out more than the original look of his character (which was very "Test" towards the end of his WWE career).ย 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Self said:

Neil Before looks a little old to me. Debuts in his mid-20's. Looks like he's in his 40's.

image.gif

He looks a bit boring now...but his 30 star quality, 21 attractiveness and bio sent me down this route.

He's potentially a little too good looking for his stats, but it is, believe it or not, quite hard to create "ugly" characters in Midjourney without turning them into some kind of hideous caricature.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Ok, so here they are in order requested...

image.gifย Roly Muckletruck_alt1.gifย Grave Digger.gifย Grave Digger_alt1.gif

Apollo Prince, Roly Muckletruck , Grave Digger (with an Alt)

Skip Beau, Solomon Gold, Ant Man, Jackpot Jordan

Frogue Element, Suburban Legend, Blackwell Bush, Neil Before

Yeah so just... Wow! :Dย  I didn't ask for Suburban Legend, didn't see the pic you did in pack #2... but either way, THIS one is just 100% spot on. It matches the cverse blue background brilliantly.

There were things I forgot to mention in my post, like, Jackpot and Jake didn't match like a tag team quite enough - well they do now! Just incredible.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

Yeah so just... Wow! :Dย  I didn't ask for Suburban Legend, didn't see the pic you did in pack #2... but either way, THIS one is just 100% spot on. It matches the cverse blue background brilliantly.

There were things I forgot to mention in my post, like, Jackpot and Jake didn't match like a tag team quite enough - well they do now! Just incredible.

I've put all the different background versions etc into the MEGA :)ย Just working on a few more than have been annoying me, e.g Skye Hermosa, Steven Parker, Sterling Whitlock

• Like 1