Who Bought th Game so Far?

• alpha2117 changed the title to Who Bought th Game so Far?
4 minutes ago, Clairo said:

Just did. Gonna continue my CWA save and working on my converted mod, while still holding out hope that someone releases a historical 70s or 80s real world mod before I'm done :classic_tongue:

Mammoth announced his 1970 Territory Daze mod for TEW IX recently, so that should be up your alley! 😁

• Like 2

I was going to but absolutely reconsidering right now.  The whole time the game has been retailed at $34.95, all of the posts say the same and when I click to buy, it's £34.95.

Feels a bit of a cheat to do that.

• Like 5

I had a work appointment that was going to take up most of my day. It got cancelled in the last minute, so I guess I just had to buy it so that I could keep myself occupied over the next few hours. 

Such a shame :( :( :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I did, but I'm still in the middle of installing it because I feel like my computer's having slight difficulties trying to deal with the process of installing the retail version over on top of the demo version's directory (as in the 'validating install' part is taking quite some time). I dunno if that's how I'm supposed to do it but there's no demo-to-retail version of the installer unlike the previous games, so I'm trying whatever I can.

Edited by Taylor2020
  • Like 1

Just bought the game ! I had big criticism on TEW 2020 because during the beta I thought the UI was very disapointing. I really liked the beta for TEW IX so it was a no brainer for me to buy the game day 1.

• Like 2

Okay so a little update, the install went through just fine but I had to set the TEW9 folder as an exclusion from scans by Windows Defender because it thought the main EXE file was a trojan virus. So if that happens, just a heads up for it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, McMenemy said:

I was going to but absolutely reconsidering right now.  The whole time the game has been retailed at $34.95, all of the posts say the same and when I click to buy, it's £34.95.

Feels a bit of a cheat to do that.

Yeah it sure is.

• Like 2