Global Wrestling Federation. Vince McMahon will pay!

[FONT="Arial"][I][B]Disclaimer:[/B] This is pure and utter fiction. I do not know, own or have any links to World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Non-Stop action or any other wrestling organisation that may or may not be part of this diary. Nor do I know any of the people that will be mentioned in this diary.[/I] Now that that is over with let me first just say that this is to enhance my playing of TEW, great game by the way. So therefore it is purely for fun, no other reason really, other than perhaps I’m really bored at the moment. I’m also relatively new to this so don’t be too hard on me, feedback is greatly appreciated, criticism is as well to try and make me improve a bit, hell a lot. So leave that feedback people. Anyway this is my second attempt at this diary as I did start to post this on the .400 software studios but had to stop for other commitments. So lets get on with this. ----------------------------------- [B][COLOR="Red"]July 2006[/COLOR][/B] [B][I]**RING**[/I][/B] Make it stop, god what is that? [B][I]**RING**[/I][/B] Oww! What did I do last night, and what the hell is that noise? [B][I]**RING**[/I][/B] I better be dead, whoever or whatever is making that noise will be dead if I’m not. [B][I]**RING**[/I][/B] I groggily lift my head of my pillow and look at the clock on the table by my bed, three o’clock in the morning, what ever the hell is going on it can’t exactly be good. [B][I]**RING**[/I][/B] I look over and sure enough my phone is going, I suddenly start running scenarios through my head, my Mom’s just been involved in a car crash, my Gran has had a heart attack, my Dog’s run away. [B][I]**RING**[/I][/B] Well I better get this over with, I answer the phone and speak into the receiver. [I]“Hello?”[/I] [I]“Ahh, Mr Prince, I hope I didn’t wake you.”[/I] I hope I didn’t wake you huh? You know very damn well you did and you meant to do it as well. As soon as I had heard that voice I knew what this was about, I’d even been expecting this call but not till later on today. [I]“Hello Mr McMahon, of course you didn’t wake me. I’m always up at this hour you know that don’t you Vince.”[/I] [I]“Yes well Mr Prince I’m afraid this isn’t good news, well not for you anyway. For us it couldn’t be better, in a routine check of our offices in Stanford we went through your desk…”[/I] [I]“Wait, you went through my stuff? Isn’t that a case of invasion of privacy? You know that you just can’t do that sort…”[/I] [I]“I can goddammit, and it’s a good job we did after what we found.”[/I] [I]“What the hell are you going on about? There’s nothing that shouldn’t be there.”[/I] [I]“Nothing that shouldn’t be there huh? Well can you explain to me why we found some illegal substances…”[/I] [I] “What? Your telling me you found some sort of drug in my desk?”[/I] [I]“No not drug, Mr Prince, [B]drugs[/B] and by the looks of it, it was not for just personal use. It looked like you had intent to sell. Heck for all we know you could have been selling this s**t for years right under our noses.”[/I] [I]“You’ve got to be kidding me? You know I don’t take drugs Mr McMahon? Come on you must have made a mistake.”[/I] [I]“There is no mistake Mr Prince. We have no choice in this matter Mr Prince, you desk has been cleaned out and you stuff has been sent to you, you’re no longer an employee of this company. [B]We might even have to get the police involved in this Mr Prince.[/B]”[/I] [I]“You set me up. You lying son of a b***h. You put them drugs in my desk. You did, didn’t you?”[/I] [I]“Prove it! Go on, just try and prove it. You haven’t got a leg to stand on. You think that you can do whatever the hell you want don’t you huh? Well guess what you can’t.”[/I] [I]“If it’s the last thing I do I will make sure you pay for this.”[/I] [I]“Am I supposed to be scarred of a piece of s**t like you? Am I supposed to go down on my knees and beg you not to do anything? Am I supposed to pray to God that you won’t do anything to me? [B]I’ve beaten giants, I’ve beaten Ted Turner, I’ve beat the United States government and I’m supposed to be scared of you?[/B] I’m untouchable, don’t you realise that?”[/I] [I]“No-one’s untouchable Vince, no one. [B]However long it takes, not matter what it costs I’m going to make you pay you evil heartless son of a b***h.”[/B][/I] And with that I slammed the phone down to the sound of him laughing down the phone. I can’t let him get away with this, ever! I knew that my days with the company were limited, I was even expecting this phone call, I knew I was going to be fired but for drugs, you’ve got to be kidding me. And why was this happening. Why was I being fired, framed for drugs and threatened with police action, one simple reason, [B]I p****d off Vince McMahon[/B]. I dared to contradict the all powerful, the all-knowing Vince McMahon. The man that single handidly drove the World Championship Wrestling organisation out of business. Or so he’d have you believe at any rate. Laying back on my bed I started to retrace just what had led to all of this. All the fingers were pointing at one thing, me and my big mouth. I’d always been told that it would wind me up in trouble, and it looks like that is what has happened. Letting my mind wonder I went back to right when I a kid, I’d grown up loving everything about wrestling, it’s all I’d ever wanted to be involved in. I knew I could never be a wrestler; I’m just not athletic at all. It was more the backstage aspect that I wanted to be involved in. So when a position had arose within the then WWF, I jumped at the chance to be part, albeit a small one, with the sport that I loved. I’d had started out a low level employee, coffee boy basically. Through this I had gotten my foot in the door, that had allowed me to go backstage at the events and meet my idols, people like Shawn Michaels, the Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart. The list would just go on and on, but this was where my love for the sport had started, slowly but surely to fade away, so much so that now its just another job, or at least it was but I’m getting ahead of myself. The backstage environment was not what I thought it was going to be. I’d imagined it like some sort of big giant happy family, but that it nowhere near what is was like in real life. You had the old wrestlers, clinging desperately to their spot. You had the headliners who wanted nothing but to make sure that they stayed on top. Then you had the rookies, the future of this business, and they couldn’t get above the glass ceiling. Talented wrestlers that were held back just because they didn’t have the look that Vince wanted, or because he considered them to be too small. All of this just caused so much tension backstage. [B]The old guard hated the new blood for trying to steal their spot. On the other side of the coin the new guard hated the old guard, as they would get out of the way.[/B] That’s not to say that they were all like that, there were a few wrestlers backstage that realised what was good for business, what was right to do. But these people were few and far between. Still at the beginning I enjoyed every second of this, I started to talk to some of the wrestlers backstage and pitched some ideas to them. Nothing big, but still I put my ideas out there. Some of them were even used; I just didn’t get the recognition for it. One year later things changed for me. When Vince Russo left for WCW, a huge gap had opened up on the booking side of things, word had gotten around backstage about me, and with the booking team shake up I was approached to fill up a spot. This is what I had wanted all along. I was in charge of nothing major; I would just contribute ideas to ongoing storylines or voice my concerns about different things. More often then not my ideas were dismissed, but sometimes they were incorporated into the programming. This was my favourite time, but things soon went downhill. When Vince bought WCW his already inflated ego got even bigger. He seriously believed that he and he alone is responsible for the demise of World Championship Wrestling. He would talk to everyone that would listen, and that was basically everyone, as they didn’t want to loose their job. He told them that he defeated WCW, he beat Ted Turner. It was a natural high for him, but he soon came down to earth with a bump, a huge one. With the acquisition of WCW, many fans, myself included, started to drool over the dream matches that could now take place. Stone Cold Steve Austin v Bill Goldberg, Shawn Michaels v Sting the list would just go on and on. But then things went downhill. Vince McMahon deemed that since many of the top stars had contracts with Time Warner he couldn’t afford to but these contracts out. Heck who needed them, he was Vince McMahon, and he could do no wrong. So when the biggest feud that could have ever taken place in the business was to take place it was between stars like Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, but then you had Mike Awesome, Hugh Morris, Rhino, Spike Dudley. Talented wrestlers, but not exactly the big names. The one big name that had joined in from the WCW side of things was Diamond Dallas Page. But he was made to look like a complete and utter joke, loosing to Undertaker’s wife. The WWF v WCW was a feud that could write itself, but because Vince thought that the fans would watch anything that he would put on, he didn’t need the big name stars. Hell there was no one else to watch. If you wanted to watch wrestling on TV, you had to watch his programming. That is what he believed anyway. That is not what happened though, fans started to tune out in their thousands as the biggest angle started to turn into yet another McMahon family feud. Buy rates and TV rating plummeted, but worse was yet to come. The court case between Vince McMahon and the World Wildlife Fund was over, and the court decided in favour of The World Wildlife Fund, Vince McMahon and World Wrestling Federation were defeated. Vince was forced to change the name of his company, and he was p****d. You see it wasn’t the fact that this was his father’s company, it wasn’t about a sense of pride, [B]it was about money[/B]. The name recognition was gone, the internet domain name was gone, he was forced to blur out images on his old footage to erase all trace of this. Causing him millions of dollars in the process. It got so bad backstage that if anyone even mentions the name WWF, they were immediately fired. TV ratings were now reaching all time lows for him, it was like he was loosing to WCW all over again. Vince McMahon ordered us to take drastic measures, the contacts of the people that he had deemed to be too expensive were now bought out in an effort to save buy-rates, but this didn’t work. Neither did the shock and awe tactic, where he said that any publicity is publicity, so the levels that we were reaching too also became new lows. It was almost as if we were trying to outdo our selves with who could come up with the most morally outrageous ideas imaginable, such as the whole Katie Vick ordeal. Something that I fought against, but was ignored. The gay wedding of Billy and Chuck, or fake gay wedding, would be another example. When this didn’t work either, he started to blame everyone else, it couldn’t be his fault after all, he was Vince McMahon. For the past four years he’s been blaming the booking teams for everything that was wrong with his company. So much that he would lecture us at least twice a month on the issue that we were all useless, and that he should fire the lot of us, that we need to turn the company around now. Although he had never actually fired anyone on the booking team until today. And now, as I lay there thinking about the last twenty four hours I was trying to figure out was I right to do, or say what I did? The truth was I hate Vince McMahon, not the person I suppose, I can tolerate him I suppose. [B]No I don’t hate Vince MaMahon; I hate what he has done to me.[/B] Wrestling is what I loved but being around Vince McMahon, the egotistical, heartless b*****d, made me start to hate wrestling, the one thing in my life that I have only ever wanted to be involve in. I can no longer appreciate a good match for what it is, because I see it and I start to think what goes on in the back, the backstabbing. The fact of the matter is it’s that most of these wrestlers would probably sell their mothers if it got them a spot on the top of the card. I just didn’t care about it anymore, the boy that had started out as a coffee boy, who was in total awe of everything was dead. Now all that was left was a man what now hated wrestling, who now just treated it as a job, a paycheck. I think that’s what had made me say it. It was during one of those lectures that Vince McMahon would give about how were just big sacks of s**t, that were pathetic, that if it wasn’t for him we’d be on the streets right now hungry. During all of this I had realised that I didn’t want to work in this company anymore, looking out of the window I somehow saw what my future held. Nothing, I would be sitting in this chair for the rest of my life. I would be listening to a McMahon, be it Vince, Shane, Linda or Stephanie, till the day I die. Listening to them telling me that I’m worthless, that I’m no better than a pile of dog s**t that they stepped in that morning. And in all honestly I didn’t hate that; I hated myself for allowing this to happen, for allowing myself to hate the thing that I once loved. I don’t know how long I’d been sitting there looking out of the window like that but some I was brought back to reality by a pen striking the side of my head and the sight of Vince McMahon purple face with a look of venom on his face: [I]“What the hell am I paying you for huh? What the hell have you ever done for this company? I’m here talking about how you piles of c**p need to pull your thumb out of you a*s and do some god damn work and you starting out of the window. Tell me Mr Prince, you’ve been with this company now how long? Eight, nine years?”[/I] [I]“Nine sir,”[/I] [I]“Nine years? And what the f**k have you done during that time?”[/I] [I]“I’ve…”[/I] [I]“I’ll tell you’ve what you’ve done Mr Prince shall I? F**k all. Now tell me, since it’s you job, tell me just what we’re going to do to get buy rates up? What are we going to do?”[/I] This was it, I could either say that I didn’t know or more precisely didn’t care, or I could actually speak my mind for once. [I]“Mr McMahon, to be honest I don’t think there’s a quick fix to this. I don’t think that you’re going to do one storyline that will make everyone start to talk about wrestling again. I think you’re going to have to build for the future.”[/I] [I]“Build for the future? What the hell are you going on about Mr Prince, the way we’re going we aren’t going to have a future…”[/I] [I]“What I mean sir is that our product is stale. We’ve had the same people headlining our shows for the last ten years. Sure some have broken through but we are still relying on the same old people. On Raw you’ve got two middle-aged men running around like they’re teenagers, on Smackdown the biggest angle you’ve got is the rehash of The Undertaker v Giant Gonzalez. The fact of the matter is you’re too busy trying to create the next Rock, or Stone Cold that our product is going down hill. [B]We need to stop relying on nostalgia, we need to create new stars for the future, people are getting sick and tired of the same old same old…[/B]”[/I] [I]“Same old, same old? What the hell are you talking about Prince?”[/I] [I]“What I’m f*****g talking about is that it’s not the eighties anymore. Hulk Hogan, sure he’s a legend but relying on him to bolster up the Saturday Night Main Event all on his own is ridiculous. Nor is this the nineties, so we need to stop trying to recreate the attitude era. It’s time we need to move on, we need to create new stars and stop relying on the old ones.”[/I] [I]“You want to create new stars? Just who do you ant to try and make into a star. [B]If it wasn’t for The Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels or Hulk Hogan we would be even deeper in s**t than we already are[/B] and you want them to go away…”[/I] [I]“We don’t need them to go away, what we need is for them to step aside and allow other wrestlers to get on top. We need new main eventers, wrestlers like Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, two wrestlers that are fantastic…”[/I] [I]“So Prince you want me to rely on two nobodies to carry this promotion into the future. No what people want is the wrestlers that they know…”[/I] [I]“[B]No Vince what people want is for you to stop f*****g revolving this company around you.[/B] People are tired of this s**t of you v DX, or Austin, or Cena or whoever the hell it’s going to be next. What we need to do is look to the future, we do not need you out there with you’re a*s out there for the whole world to see. It belittles this company and it belittles everyone around this table. So you want us to take our thumbs out of our a***s and do something Vince. I’ll tell you what, [B]why don’t you realise that this company is in real trouble for one reason only, your ego![/B] Your belief that you can do no wrong, your belief that people will watch what you give them just because it’s the only wrestling that they can.”[/I] Well that was that, my little rant was over and I’ve got to say that it did feel good to get that out in the open. But as I prepared myself for the onslaught that was to follow I took a deep breath and knew that this time tomorrow I would have no job, but hell I’d p****d off Vince McMahon that was something right? As I looked around the table no one would meet my eye, the people sitting next to me had moved as far away as possible. I turned back to face Vince McMahon, who had turned a colour that I didn’t even know existed. Instead of firing me on the spot though he walked out of the room, followed by everyone else. Me I took my time, I was in no hurry after all. On my way back to the hotel I went into a bar, after all I was celebrating. I don’t usually drink on work nights, or any night for that matter, but I felt that tonight deserved it. Not drinking much it didn’t take much to get drunk, I stayed there for a couple of hours before making my way back to the hotel and into my room, stumbling over every step of the way. Getting into bed I knew I would be fired the next day, but that night was the best night’s sleep I’d had in years until that phone call woke me up. I was brought out of my train of thought when there was a knock on the door; the knocking was like someone was hammering a nail into my skull. I had just gotten up to open the door to tell whoever was making the noise that I was going to kill them, when the door burst open. Into my room came around five cops, they all pointed their guns at me and told me to get on the floor with my hands behind my head. Now I may be hung over, but I wasn’t stupid. I quickly got on the floor and the nearest police officer handcuffed me and read me my rights, [B]Vince had made good on his promise and called the cops on the drugs that he miraculously found in my desk. [/B]Vince McMahon was not a man to be messed with, and now he’d make sure I’d go down for something I’d never even done. [B]I made myself the vow I had made to Vince McMahon; I’d make him pay for what he’s done to me. Some how I’d make him pay for this.[/font][/b]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[FONT="Arial"][B][COLOR="Red"]Later that day…[/COLOR][/B] [I]“Listen, I’ve told you already. Those drugs weren’t mine, Vince McMahon…”[/I] [I]“Yes we know, Vince McMahon put them in your desk to screw you over, give me a break. Listen if that’s going to be your main defence in this case, you better rethink it.”[/I] I had been going round in circles for the last three hours, locked in this room with FBI agent Stone, and by the looks of it he had been part of the FBI since it began. He’d seen and heard it all, so no wonder this wasn’t going my way. This story, as it was to him, is probably the equivalent to my dog ate my homework. [B]There was nothing I could do, no way to prove that Vince McMahon had framed me for this. [/B]It didn’t help that my lawyer was stuck in traffic somewhere, he wouldn’t be any help anyway, he was the wrong side of seventy and his track record wasn’t that good anyway. It looked like this was going to be an open an shut case, they have found, or Vince McMahon found drugs in my desk and they wouldn’t believe that I knew nothing about them, or how they got there in the first place. Stone certainly wasn’t buying any of this. [I]“Listen Mr Prince, why just you give up this act. You’ve been caught, red handed as it were; it’s an open and shut case. Just admit it and it will be a hell of a lot easier for you…”[/I] [I]“There’s nothing to admit, why won’t you listen? I don’t know anything about this; think about it if I was going to deal drugs or have anything to do with them do you really think that I would keep them in my desk, miles away. Wouldn’t you think that…”[/I] [I]“How am I supposed to know what you were thinking Mr Prince, or what you wanted to achieve out of this? But let me tell you something, we have found a substantial amount of drugs in your desk, in your office, which you have a key for. If you are telling the truth, which I highly doubt, but if you are and Vince McMahon did plant them drugs in your desk why would he be co-operating with our investigation, but not only that would agree to have his finger prints taken?”[/I] [I]“What’s that got to do with anything? So what? He’s agreed to have his finger prints taken, that doesn’t prove that he’s innocent…”[/I] [I]“Listen, on these packs of drugs we have found several finger prints, and none of them belong to Vince McMahon…”[/I] [I]“He’s not stupid enough to handle the drugs himself though…”[/I] [I]“Will you just cut this bulls**t out Mr Prince. I have been up half of the night on this, I’m tired as f**k and I want to go to bed. The only thing from stopping me is the fact that your holding to some c**k and bull story about how you were framed by your former boss. Now why don’t you just admit to the fact that you are a drug dealer and sign this confession then I can go back to bed.”[/I] Stone held out a pen and held it right in front of my face. He was right, I’d taken on Vince McMahon and lost, and hell if I play ball I might get a lighter sentence. I was just reaching for the pen when there was a knock on the door. Stone didn’t move he just sat there with the pen still held out in front of my face when the knocking on the door became louder and more persistent. [I]“Hadn’t you better answer that Mr Stone?”[/I] He was not happy, throwing the pen across the room, kicking aside his chair he walked over to the door and unlocked it. [I]“What the…”[/I] Before he could say anything else a man barred past him and straight into the room, but this was no police officer. He wore what looked to be an expensive suit. He came walking up to the table and put his briefcase down on it. [I]“Just who the f**k are you?”[/I] [I]“I hope you didn’t sign that Mr Prince.”[/I] This man, whoever he was had completely ignored Stone’s question and was now looking at the confession that was laying in front of me, the one I was a couple of seconds away from signing. [I]“Uh…oh um no err sir.”[/I] What can I say, with everything that has happened and the fact that I’ve still got a hangover I think I’m doing quite well. Stone however was not to be put off. [I]“I’ll say it again, who the f**k are you?”[/I] [I]“Me, I’m Nathan Randall.”[/I] [I]“Right then Mr Randall, just what the f**k do you think you doing here?”[/I] [I]“What the f**k I’m doing here agent Stone is that I’m Mr Prince’s representation. Now before my client answers any more questions I seriously advise you to take a look at this.”[/I] With that he handed Stone a video tape, Stone meanwhile looked like he was ready to burst, and by the look of it he could have been Vince McMahon’s brother. [I]“What the hell am I supposed to do with this huh? I don’t know who you think you are Mr Randall but this is an open and shut case. Your client has been found in possession of a large supply of drugs, with no logical reason to why they were there. You client is guilty Mr Randall and this tape is not going to prove anything.”[/I] [I]“This tape Agent Stone proves two things, that my client is innocent and that he was framed.”[/I] Agent Stone was not happy, but it was now clear exactly who was in charge. Stone marched over to the TV in the corner and put the video in the VCR. The screen came to life and it looked like the tape was some sort of security tape. The image of an office came up on the screen, but it wasn’t just any office, that was my office, or my old office. [I]“What the hell is this Mr Randall?”[/I] [I]“Just keep watching Agent Stone.”[/I] Stone looked back at the screen and soon we found out why it was so important. The time in the corner said 11.32 and the door to the office opened, and in walked Vince McMahon and Gerald Briscoe who did not looked happy. The tape didn’t have any sound but Vince and Gerald were having a massive argument, we didn’t need any sound for what they were arguing about. Gerald was carrying some packages and Vince was telling him to put them in the desk, but he didn’t seem to want to do it. It didn’t take much to persuade him tough as Vince ordered him to put them in the desk, fearing for his job Gerald did what he was told. He put the packages in the desk as Vince looked on; finished with their plant the two exited the office and closed the door. [B]No wonder Vince’s fingerprints weren’t over the packages, he never even touched them.[/B] Stone paused the tape and turned back to me. [I]“Mr Prince can you tell me where you were at 11.32 this evening.”[/I] [I]“Um, yeah I was in a bar.”[/I] [I]“I suppose you have witnesses for this.”[/I] [I]“Yes, a bar full of them.”[/I] [I]“Ok, it looks like you were telling the truth, you’re free to go. Goodbye, Mr Randall”[/I] With that Agent Stone exited the room, Mr Randall also started to leave and I didn’t need telling twice I quickly got up and followed Mr Randall out of the building. There was just one thing bothering me, who in the hell is Mr Randall. [I]“Um, Mr Randall…”[/I] [I]“Nathan please, Mr Randall is my Dad. Before you go on though I don’t know who sent me the tape. All I know is that I was phoned up earlier with specific instructions to help you out. I was also given directions to a park bench, where I was told something was going to be there that proved you were innocent. When I got them all I found was that tape and this.”[/I] He pulled out an envelope from his coat. [I]“It’s addressed to you, what it contains I don’t know. Listen it was nice to meet you and all that, but I am rather tired and I’m going back to bed. I don’t suppose I’ll meet you again, but if you need any more help here’s my card. Goodbye Mr Prince.”[/I] With that Mr Randall, or Nathan, got into his car and drove off leaving me alone outside the police station. I quickly opened the envelope, hoping to find out who had helped me. All it contained was a small note:[/FONT] [FONT="IMPACT"][COLOR="Blue"]THOUGHT YOU COULD USE SOME HELP[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT="Arial"] Whoever had sent this I owed them my freedom, hell I owed them my life.[/FONT] ---------------------------------------- [QUOTE=The Stallion]OK, Ill bite. Interesting backstory.[/QUOTE] Thanks, I was trying to find a new spin on the whole Vince McMahon will pay storyline, without the winning the lottery or Vince McMahon dies or something else. Thanks for the speedy reply as well. :D

a little out there I think that was a little self indulgent I mean making Vince seem like he is involved in the demise of several people. And enjoying the pain that he causes by destroying lives. I think Vince is evil for putting out senseless crap but comeon now. Use a little less conspiracy theory and I think it is interesting.The writting however is very gripping. So kudos for the writting.:D

Backstory Part 3 [FONT="Arial"] [B] [COLOR="Red"] September 2006 [/COLOR] [/B] It had been a little over a month since being fired by Vince McMahon, and what a month it had been. During my unexpected vacation I had started to rekindle my love affair with the wrestling world. Being away from the backstage environment I was able to see wrestling as what it really is, the sport of kings. Sure, I saw someone I had known and thought back to what they were like in real life, but being away from it all I just put it to the back of my mind. I allowed myself to appreciate this sport for what it was meant to be without all of the bulls**t that goes on backstage. There was only one thing that had been bothering me during the last month, and that was just who had hired Mr Randall, who had gotten hold of that tape and who had got me off. I would always go back to the note, and the envelope to try and see if I had missed anything, but it was just like that night in front of the police station. I had also been in touch with Nathan Randall, to see if the person who had hired him had been in touch again, but he was no closer to the mystery than I was. In these chats with Nathan, I had discovered that I had grounds for a case against Vince McMahon and the World Wrestling Entertainment for a number of suits. After thinking this through I decided to try my luck, I was running out of money after all and what little I had was almost gone. Surprisingly me suing the company started to make headline news over the whole country. It was being reported about how I was fired from the WWE after the chairman of the board had drugs planted in my desk. It was getting to be major news, and the wrestling world was suffering for it. [B] [COLOR="Red"] October 2006 [/COLOR] [/B] The court case was drawing very near, and everything was spiralling out of control. Smackdown was cancelled, the network spouted the excuse that they didn’t want to be associated with the sort of company that treated their employees in that manner, especially in light of the wellness policy that had been implemented. ECW also proved to be an expensive mistake, as ratings fell, Sci-fi didn’t want to extend their contract to broadcast the show. This left with the WWE with only one major show on USA networks, Raw. [B]Their wrestling outlets had been cut back from three to one, and Vince McMahon was left with a roster bursting to the seams, so much so that he started to trim the fat. [/B] Everyone he thought was not going to make it he released, some of these included some of the more talented wrestlers. People like Charlie Haas, Brian Kendrick, Kid Kash, Paul London, Simon Dean, and most of the spirit squad were released. Some of the more useless people were also let go, The Great Khali, Theodore Long, Jonathan Coachman, The Miz and Todd Grishman. The roster was drastically cut down, most of those let go looked for their fortune elsewhere. Either in Japan, Ring of Honour or in Total Non-stop action. Speaking of TNA, this was their time to shine or at least it should have been. With the new talent pool that was now available to them, they could have broken out of their slump. Instead though, their main storyline at the moment was Jeff Jarrett v Kevin Nash, and it seemed to be dragging on forever. With the cancellation of both Smackdown and ECW on Sci-fi it meant that they could have broken through, instead they turned more viewers off of their product than they should have gained. Ring of Honour seems to be the promotion that seems to be making the most of this. Attendance at their events has been at an all-time high, and it looks like at the moment they can do no wrong. It too early to tell if they can make it big out of all of this, but it looks like they should be able to. All in all the wrestling world looks drastically different to what it was three months ago, and I was trying to figure out whether or not it is a good thing. I was rudely taken away from this thought when my phone started to ring; Nathan had said he would be ringing sometime today to go over our main battle plan, so I thought this was him. Oh how wrong I was. [I] “Hello…”[/I] I was immediately cut of by the sound of a voice I didn’t really want to hear again. [/I] [I] “Are you happy you son of a b***h? [B]You’ve ruined this business, you’ve ruined me.[/B] The amount of people that are out of a job because of you, hell if you continue on with how you’re going more people will have to loose their jobs as well. I thought you loved this sport but now you’re just after a quick buck…”[/I] [I] “Whoa there Vince, a quick buck? Hell I think I’m entitled to it after everything you’ve done…”[/I] [I] “What have I ever done to you that deserves this?” [/I] [I] “You got me arrested for possession of drugs and hoped to get me sent to prison for the rest of my life…”[/I] [I] “Ok, I admit it I shouldn’t have done that but for someone who is supposed to love this sport, for someone who has made a living out of this business to then turn around and try to kill it is a pathetic way of paying it back.” [/I] [I] “What do you want Vince?” [/I] [I] “What I want you to do is call off this stupid law suit and never mention it again. [B] Listen there are faults on both sides but I’m sure we can move on from this. If you agree to drop this case against me I will give you your old job back.” [/I] [I] “Are you frightened Vince? Is that why you’ve called me?” [/I] [I] “Frightened? I’m Vincent Kennedy McMahon dammit; I’m not frightened of anyone. This case is pathetic; do you really think you’re going to win? I’m going to win this case and then you’re going to come crawling back to me to get your job back, and because I’m a good man I’m going to give it back to you.” [/I] [I] “That’s very generous of you Vince but…”[/I] [I] “Oh I don’t mean the cushy job on the booking committee, no I mean the job you first had in this company. [B] I’m going to make you be coffee boy again, I’m going to make you get on your knees everyday and lick my shoes clean. I’m going to make you pay for doing this to me…[/B]”[/I] I’d had enough; I hung up on him and started to laugh. I couldn’t help it I could just picture him in his office turning bright purple. He was scarred, that’s why he given me a call, but why should I do a deal with him? After everything he’s done to me? I did feel sorry for everyone who had lost a job because of this, but he needs to learn a lesson, that he’s not untouchable. The phone started to ring again, this time it had to be Nathan. [I] “Hello…”[/I] [I] “You can’t hang up on me like that you f***…”[/I] Well guess what Vince I did hang up on you and I just did it again. That man does not let go of anything. The phone started to ring again, picking it up I shouted down the phone. [I] “Listen a**hole, I’m taking you to court. You think you can go around and treat people like that you s**t?” [/I] [I] “Um, I think I’ve caught you at a bad time. I’ll call you back later…”[/I] [I] “Nathan, sorry. I’ve just had Vince McMahon on the phone trying to make a deal…”[/I] [I] “What sort of deal?” [/I] [I] “If I drop the law suit, he gives me a job as coffee boy.” [/I] [I] “Well that’s generous. That just proves that he knows that he can’t win, the case is coming soon we need to go over our game plan.” [/I] For the next three hours we just went over what was going to happen in court and what I was supposed to say. When our conversation ended, I knew we had Vince McMahon by the balls, and he couldn’t get away. [B] [COLOR="Red"] November 2006 [/COLOR] [/B] We did it, we won the case. Vince McMahon and World Wrestling Entertainment were defeated. I was awarded a hell of a lot of cash and after paying of my debts and paying Nathan his fees I was left with a cool eight million. I was walking on air, eight million? [B]EIGHT F*****G MILLION? [/B] What was I going to do with all of that money? I’m sure I could find something, I was going through everything I could do in my head, by a fast car, big house, hot wife well I couldn’t buy one but with this much money I’m sure there’s going to be one that will find me sooner or later. I got back into the house and there on my mat was an envelope, no address, and no name. Whoever had delivered it, had delivered it by hand. Picking it up and ripping the envelope open I was greeted with a note, written in exactly the same hand righting as the last one I had received. [/FONT] [FONT="Impact"] [COLOR="Blue"] Good job winning the case. We need to talk. Tomorrow. Room 101. Grand Hotel. 12pm. [/COLOR] [/FONT] [FONT="Arial"] Nothing else, just those words, but what else was there to say? I was finally going to meet who had helped me; the case was now out of my mind. All I could think about was who was it and why did he help me? That night I didn’t sleep at all, it was like I was a kid on Christmas Eve again, waiting for Santa to come. The next day couldn’t come quick enough. I was at the hotel at half eleven and by the looks of it, it was far from grand. It looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in decades. The inside was no better, there was some fat balding man sitting behind the count snoring with a load of drool hanging out of his mouth. I called for the lift, but when it came it smelt like the fat dude used it as a toilet, I opted to use the stairs. I climbed up four flights of stair before I reached room 101. I went to knock on the door, but before I could it flung open and there was my mystery helper, and it was someone I had never had expected. [I] “You?” [/I] -------------------------------------- [QUOTE=The Stallion] This is getting interesting. [/QUOTE] Cheers mate, I’ve got a bit more to go on the backstory before I get to my first show so hopefully it’ll get more interesting. [QUOTE=Nightshade1020] I think that was a little self indulgent I mean making Vince seem like he is involved in the demise of several people. And enjoying the pain that he causes by destroying lives. I think Vince is evil for putting out senseless crap but comeon now. Use a little less conspiracy theory and I think it is interesting.The writting however is very gripping. So kudos for the writting. [/QUOTE] A little out there if defiantly right! Self indulgent, maybe. I realise that this is very far-fetched and that Vince McMahon is not going to be anything like this in real life, but for the sake of this diary it’s a necessity. Like I already said, I want to find another view on the whole Vince McMahon will pay story. Without resorting to winning the lottery or a wealthy uncle twice removed on my mothers side dies and leaves me all of his money. This is the only way I could think to get around it. Thanks for you reply, especially the bit about my writing. [/FONT]

Backstory Pt 4 [FONT="Arial"] I didn’t know what to say, but as I thought about it, it did make sense in a sort of warped way at least. True, this man had been humiliated by Vince McMahon time and time again, and he had lost virtually everything because of the WWE, or the WWE was a part of it at least. But why would he want to help me out? He had everything to loose because of this. His lively hood, his reputation, and boy did he have a reputation in this business. [B] This was a man who had revolutionised this sport into what it is today, he is responsible for one of the greatest angles this sport has ever seen, and something like that will probably be never seen again. [/B] This was a man who had risked everything to help me out, this was a man who had saved my life and I was just gawping at him. [I] “You early, but I suppose that’s a good thing. Surprised huh? Well I guess you’ve got a right to be but are you just gonna stand there all day, or do you want to come in?” [/I] He stood aside and let me into the room, if that’s what you want to call it but that is beside the point. There were a million questions buzzing around my head and I had to ask them. [I] “Why?” [/I] [I] “Why what? Why did I help you, why did I risk everything, why do I want to hurt Vince McMahon? I think that’s pretty obvious don’t you?” [/I] [I] “I guess, but how did you get hold of the tape of him planting them drugs in my desk?” [/I] [I] “That, you really don’t want to know about, but I have my connections.” [/I] [I] “But what about Mr Randall…”[/I] [I] “He’s gotten me out of more than you will ever know about. He’s the best there is, and if anyone’s in trouble he’ll help out, if the price is right of course.” [/I] [I] “Oh right, listen I should pay you back…”[/I] [I] “I didn’t do it for the money Mr Prince, I did it because it was about time Vince McMahon is taught a lesson.” [/I] [I] “But I thought you and him buried the hatchet a long time ago, all’s fair in love and war and all of that…”[/I] [I] “Buried the hatchet? [B]No Vince and me hate each other, always have, and always will do. He only he gave me a job is to rub my face in it. To make sure that I pay for what I nearly did to him. [/B]He humiliated me at every chance he got, to show to the world that this is what you get for messing with him. Bury the hatchet, and I thought you didn’t have a sense of humour.” [/I] [I] “Won’t you loose your job when Vince finds out…”[/I] [I] “Actually my contract ran out a few months ago, I’m a free agent, why do you think he sent me out the way he did?” [/I] [I] “What will you do now?” [/I] [I] “Well, that depends entirely on you.” [/I] [I] “What do you mean?” [/I] [I] “Eight million, that’s a lot of money, any idea on what you’ll do with it?” [/I] [I] “Some…”[/I] [I] “Let me guess, big house, fast car, hot wife?” [/I] [I] “Something like that why?” [/I] [I] “Just a guess, have you ever thought about investing your money?” [/I] [I] “In what though, I have no idea about the stock market, all I’ve ever known is wrestling…”[/I] [I] “Exactly, all you’ve every known about is wrestling. Everyone knows how much you love the sport, why don’t you invest in it?” [/I] [I] “All there’s to invest in is the WWE, and I’m not going to do…”[/I] [I] “You know, you’re not as smart as everyone makes you out to be, I didn’t mean invest in the WWE, what I meant was why don’t you use that money to invest in a new company?” [/I] [I] “What, you mean start a wrestling promotion, I don’t know how to run one…”[/I] [I] “No, but I do. Think about it, You’ve got eight million, and I’ve quite a bit stashed away, if we pool our money together we could start a wrestling promotion ourselves.” [/I] [I] “What, you mean like partners?” [/I] [I] “Partners all the way, we’ll both have a say in the way it’s run. [B]We won’t have to deal with Vince McMahon’s bulls**t anymore. We can run the promotion about what’s right, talent first. [/B]” [/I] [I] “It’s not going to be easy though…”[/I] [I] “Easy, no it’s going to be the hardest thing we’ve ever done. I mean starting a wrestling promotion from scratch, but think about what we could gain from it.” [/I] [I] “Or what we could loose from it.” [/I] [I] “We could fail true, but what if we don’t. Surely you’ve thought about running your own promotion?” [/I] [I] “Yes, but thinking about something and actually doing it are two separate things.” [/I] [I] “Do you really want to pass this opportunity up? Do you really want to look back when you’re older and thought about what could have happened if you’d actually done it? Nothing ventured nothing gained, fortune favours the bold!” [/I] I suppose he did have a point, I mean when am I ever going to get the chance to run my own promotion again? Thinking about it, it did make sense, wrestling was the only thing I’ve ever known in life, the only thing I’m interested in. So what if we fail, at least I would have no regrets about not trying it. [I] “You know what, I’m in. You’re right, I’ve only one chance at this and I’m going to have to do it.” [/I] [I] “You’ve made the right decision Mr Prince, you know that don’t you. Partners?” [/I] He held out his hand to me, and I took it. Just thinking about what were we doing, or what we were going to do was making me sick, but also kinda excited. I mean its not every day you do something like this is it. Standing up off of the bed, well dirty mattress, I shook my new business partners hand and started to laugh, why I have no idea. He started to join in with me, and the two of us were crying because we were laughing so hard. After the laughter subsided I was completely calm, and knew I had made the right decision. My business partner thought I was having second thoughts. [I] “You’re not backing out of this are you?” [/I] [I] “Me? No, I’ve made my decision, its just, well thanks.” [/I] [I] “What for?” [/I] [I] “For making sure I never went to prison, for hiring Mr Randall to help me out, for everything.” [/I] [I] “Oh that, well it was nothing really.” [/I] [I] “[B]Just think if Vince could see us now, Matt Prince and Eric Bischoff agreeing to start a promotion, if he was dead he’d be turning in his grave right now. [/B]” [/I] We decided that if we were really going to do this, we had to talk about it in a more suitable place that room 101 of the grand hotel. We started a plan of action, about what we were going to do, where we were going to be based. We talked to the early morning, and going to sleep that night, I knew I had made the right decision. ------------------------------- [QUOTE=The Stallion] WHO WAS IT! It had better be good or so help me! [/QUOTE] Ok, hopefully that was worth it. If it wasn’t, don’t kill me please? [/FONT]

Interesting backstory. Bischoff was a fairly predictable pick, but logically he fits the story (albeit a little far-fetched....nothing wrong there) like a glove. Good stuff so far and really just goes to show the reward for putting a bit of effort into a strong backstory. Straight away it sets itself apart from any "I won the lottery" or "I got appointed as head booker for no real reason and despite having no prior booking experience" storylines. So yeah, nice job so far, you've got my attention and most importantly in every portion of the story you've left so far, there's enough of a hook to make the reader want to find out a little bit more each time. Also to be honest, the line you bolded at the top pretty much gave Bisch away from the start, which kinda hurt some of the other stuff, since the suspense was pretty much lost.

Just a quick note here, I had a really rough day at work and I’m too tired to do an update today, sorry. Tommorrow I’ll post the last part of the backstory, that includes company information and the starting roster. --------------------- [QUOTE=sebsplex]Interesting backstory. Bischoff was a fairly predictable pick, but logically he fits the story (albeit a little far-fetched....nothing wrong there) like a glove. Good stuff so far and really just goes to show the reward for putting a bit of effort into a strong backstory. Straight away it sets itself apart from any "I won the lottery" or "I got appointed as head booker for no real reason and despite having no prior booking experience" storylines. So yeah, nice job so far, you've got my attention and most importantly in every portion of the story you've left so far, there's enough of a hook to make the reader want to find out a little bit more each time. Also to be honest, the line you bolded at the top pretty much gave Bisch away from the start, which kinda hurt some of the other stuff, since the suspense was pretty much lost.[/QUOTE] To be honest, at the start of this Eric Bischoff was not the person that I thought of to be the ‘helping hand’ so to speak. I had actually written out a really long post about someone completely different, but re-reading it, it seemed to be too far-fetched even for this. So Eric Bischoff, while predictable, was the perfect person to pick to fit in with the rest of this story. You also pointed out the main point of posting this whole backstory thing, in order to try and set my diary apart from the others. Thanks for the feedback; it was greatly appreciated, as it always is. Anyway, I’m of to bed now so see ya!

Hey, I like the stroy so far keep it up plz :D. I was really hoping for HHH to have helped you, it'd be like M. Night Schamalon or w/e WHAT A TWEEEST! But if you did that u'd have a lot of explaining to do so I'm glad u got Bischoff, can't wait to see your roster and first show.

Backstory Part 5 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Red"] [B]April 2007[/B] [/COLOR] It has been a little over five months since me and Eric Bischoff had met at the Grand Hotel, and what a five months it had been. Everything has just been so chaotic it is unbelievable. Starting a new wrestling company is not an easy thing to do, but we’re now just a couple of days away from the launch of our new promotion. Eric and me have had a lot of disagreements on how the company is run, but I think we’ve reached a compromise that suits us both. One problem we’ve faced is how to present ourselves to our potential audience, there is no way that we could secure a good TV deal at this early stage so that avenue is blocked from the beginning. Another possibility was to copy how TNA had started out in that we do weekly PPVs, but that I felt was too costly. [B]So instead of running two major shows a month, like RoH, we decided on another route, the Internet. [/B] Both the WWE and TNA have used their websites to broadcast wrestling, in the case of WWE, both Heat and Velocity were both shown on their website. TNA had also shown wrestling on their website, in between their shows on Fox Sports Net and Spike TV. So until we secure a TV deal, we’ve decided to tape weekly shows to broadcast on our website. However these will be filmed two episodes at a time. One good piece of news that had come through was that of a deal with direct TV. Eric Bischoff was very well connected, as he managed to secure us a trial period with the company. [B]The deal was that we could show three PPVs with the company, and if they drew enough viewers we could have a much longer deal. [/B] This was too good of a deal to let go, so while this may prove costly, we have to give it a go. So with that issue out of the way, now came our most difficult challenge, the roster. From the very beginning we’ve been hampered with problems with our roster, we had hoped to ‘share’ wrestlers with TNA, but the people in charge of TNA have told their wrestlers that it is them or us. [B]Any wrestler that accepts a contract offer from us will be immediately released from TNA, so a major source of talent was already out of the equation. [/B]There was also no way that any wrestlers from WWE would jeopardise their guaranteed contracts to try their luck with a new promotion that seems to be doomed to failure. However we have been able to scrape together a roster from free agents, and with WWE suffering from the aftermath of the trial there was still a lot of talent to still choose from. So Eric and me decided to take a closer look at the two biggest companies in the wrestling world, and most notably the releases of wrestlers that may be useful to us. First off was the biggest wrestling company in the business today, and it was our former employers, World Wrestling Entertainment. This is a company that has changed drastically from this time last year, it is still suffering from the lawsuit that I brought against them, and it doesn’t look that things will get any better for them anytime soon. They were now down to just one primetime show a week, Raw. With the loss of Smackdown and ECW, three brands were an impossibility. The ECW brand was declared and expensive experiment and dissolved. Most of the ECW wrestlers were sent to either the Raw or Smackdown side of things. Now left with two brands and one show the WWE tried one last ditched attempt to try and keep the roster split alive, and that was to split Raw in two. The first hour of the broadcast was dedicated to Raw, while the second hour was Smackdown. This lasted the whole of three weeks, and then the brands were merged into one without any mention of it at all. The company had already released a record number of wrestlers from their contracts, but with the ending of the brand split even more were let go. This is a complete list of wrestlers that have been released since I left. [B]Released from WWE[/B] Andrew Martin (Test) Ashley Massaro Big Vito Brent Albright Brian Gerwitz Brian Kendrick Bruce Pritchard Burchill Charlie Haas Charles Robinson Chris Chavis (Tatanka) CM Punk Court Bauer Dalip Singh (Great Khali) Danny Hollie (Danny Basham) Darren Drozdoff Dean Malenko Doug Bashman Dusty Rhodes Fit Finlay Gene Snitsky Harry Smith James Gibson Jillian Hall Joey Styles John Laurinaitis Johnny Jeter Johnny Swinger Jonathan Coachman Josh Matthews Ken Doane Kid Kash Kristal Lance Cade Lilian Gercia Marty Wright (The Boogyman) Matt Striker Melina Michael Cole Mick Foley Mick Choida Mike Bucci (Simon Dean) Mike Mizan (The Miz) Mike Mondo (Mikey) Mike Shane Mikie Henson Nelson Frazier (Viscera) Nick Dinsmore (Eugene) Nick Mitchell (Mitch) Nick Nemeth (Nicky) Pat Patterson Paul London Rene Dupree Rob Conway Roddy Piper Steve Keirn Steve Lombardi Steve Romero Sylvan Grenier Theodore Long Tim White Todd Grishman Todd Shane Tommy Dreamer Tony Chimel Torrie Wilson Trevor Rhodes [I][SIZE="2"](Note most of these were actually released on the first day of the game and some are pretty surprising, such as Michael Cole, Lillian Garcia and Mick Foley.)[/SIZE][/I] A lot of the casualties seemed to have come from the Smackdown side of things, along with the tag team division as well as most of the cruiserweights being released. A lot of newer talent, such as Johnny Jeter, Ken Doane and Rene Dupree, were also released with the WWE trying to concentrate on their more established characters to try and change their fortunes, but this was to our advantage. So with the WWE out of the way, we turned our attention to the ‘alternative’ to WWE, TNA. TNA has kinda been stuck in a rut for a while now, and Spike TV are not happy. Spike had experimented by putting Impact into a primetime slot, but there was not a lot of improvement in rating from their old spot, to which they are back to now. Spike has told them to turn their ratings around, or face loosing their slot. In response to this TNA has also done a bit of a roster reshuffle. There were a lot of releases from this company as well, [B]Released by TNA[/B] A1 Andy Douglas Bert Prentice Bill Banks Bob Ryder Bobby Roode Cassidy Riley Chase Stevens David Young Dutch Mantell Eric Young Hernandez Jay Lethal Jeff Hardy Johnny Devine Konnan Lance Hoyt Larry Zbyszko Primetime Elix Skipper Puma Ron Killings Scott D’Amore Shane Douglas Sonjay Dutt [SIZE="2"][I](Note: All of these released were during the first day of the game and was not planned by myself.)[/I][/SIZE] There were a lot of surprises in this lot, especially the release of the former NWA World Champion Ron Killings. The other notable release from TNA was that of Jeff Hardy. While it is widely known that he was having backstage problems with the company for a while, it is still surprising that they would release one of their more famous wrestlers, but hey their loss is our gain I suppose. So with our examination of their rosters and their releases complete we felt it was time to announce our roster, or at least it was until we had an unexpected phone call from a former WWE World Champion. This was a person who had said that his time in the wrestling world was over and a person who I was a huge fan of. He was actually the first person I had approached to be part of our company, but he had said that he wasn’t interested. I had told him that there was always a spot on the roster for him, if he wanted, and now it looked like he did. Upon hearing the words that he wanted in, I sent him the paperwork, holding off upon announcing the roster until we knew for certain if he was in or not, the paperwork was sent back the next day, and it looked like we had our franchise star. [B]Chris Jericho, welcome to GWF. [/B] We immediately added his name to our roster sheet and posted the names on our site. [B]GWF ROSTER[/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]FACES[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]HEELS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]TWEENERS[/COLOR]) [COLOR="Blue"]Andy Douglas[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Antonio Thomas[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Charlie Haas[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Chase Stevens[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Chris Jericho[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]CM Punk[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Daniel Puder[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Frankie Kazarian[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]James Gibson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jeff Hardy[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Jimmy Yang[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Johnny Heartbreaker[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Johnny Jeter[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Johnny Kashmere[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Juventud Guerrera[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Ken Doane[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Ken Shamrock[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Marc Mero[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Marcus Bagwell[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul London[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Perry Saturn[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Sean O’Haire[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Spanky[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Trent Acid[/COLOR] This was our active roster, other people involved are: [COLOR="Blue"]Brian Hebner (Referee)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Billy Graham (Road Agent)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Dean Malenko (Road Agent)[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Don Callis (Announcer)[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Eric Bischoff (GWF President)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Harley Race (Road Agent)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Joey Styles (Announcer)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Josh Matthews (Backstage Interviewer)[/COLOR] Not exactly the most name ridden roster, but everyone has to start somewhere right? We had left a few names off of the list for surprise value, but this is what we have to work with at the beginning. Most of these people had been signed to pay-per appearance deals, as we couldn’t afford to offer everyone a written contract. Surviving the first year is our first goal, and it is going to be the most difficult, it’s going to make the last few months look like a walk in the park. [B]We will have to rely on what names we have to get people interested in our product at first before we start to make our own stars[/B], and it was something that was noticed, because within ten minutes of posting the roster, I got a phone call from my favourite person, Vince McMahon. [I] “So this is the best that you could come up with huh? This group of has beens, never was and never will be? You’ve got to be s*****g me…”[/I] Well that’s enough of that, hanging up and then taking the phone off the hook so the couldn’t phone back [B]I had the more important task of putting the final details on our first taping for our internet show: GWF Breakthrough! [/B] --------------------------------------------- [B] [COLOR="Red"]Company Information[/B] [/COLOR] [B]Name: [/B] Global Wrestling Federation (GWF) [B]Owners: [/B] Eric Bischoff and Matt Prince [B]Head Bookers: [/B] Eric Bischoff and Matt Prince [B]Style: [/B]Cutting Edge [B]Size: [/B]Cult [B]Location: [/B]South West USA --------------------------------------------- [QUOTE=The Stallion] If you dont mind me asking, who was the other person? [/QUOTE] The other person was going to be Shane McMahon, but I didn’t think it was right to put him in there for some weird reason, I don’t know why really. [QUOTE=Kaskade] Hey, I like the stroy so far keep it up plz . I was really hoping for HHH to have helped you, it'd be like M. Night Schamalon or w/e WHAT A TWEEEST! But if you did that u'd have a lot of explaining to do so I'm glad u got Bischoff, can't wait to see your roster and first show. [/QUOTE] Don’t worry; I’m planning to keep this going for as long I possibly can so I’m not going anywhere soon. Well that’s the last part of the backstory posted. Thanks to everyone who’s replied in this thread, as well as anyone else who has reading this, for the support this far.:D I just hope I don’t drive you all away! The next update should be either sometime tomorrow or Sunday. [/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT="Arial"] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8717/wwbnewsvz6.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Yes we’re here to bring you all of the latest news from the world of professional wrestling. --------------------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Goldberg.jpg[/IMG] [B]BILL GOLDBERG TO GWF?? [/B] Yes the biggest news this week is the rumour that’s going around that former WCW and WWE World Champion Bill Goldberg is currently in negotiations with Global Wrestling Federation. Of course this is just a rumour at this stage, but we hope to get clarification on this in our next update. --------------------------------- [IMG]http://sports06.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/wwe_logo.gif[/IMG] [B]MORE RELEASES TO COME FROM WWE?? [/B] As surprising as this is, our sources have said that there may be even more releases from World Wrestling Entertainment. Apparently morale is at an all time low backstage, and Vince McMahon is still trying to trim the fat. The surprise releases of WWE staples Mick Foley and Darren Drozsoff have shown that no one is safe, so now even the wrestlers who have been with the company for years and considered themselves safe, are worried about their spot within the company. --------------------------------- [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/af/TNA_iMPACT!.gif/250px-TNA_iMPACT!.gif[/IMG] [B]IMPACT TO BE CANCELLED?? [/B] Spike TV are quickly loosing patience with TNA, sources say that Spike TV have issued TNA with a ultimatum, either they have a significant ratings increase within a space of three months or the show will be axed. TNA management is said to be in crisis talks about how to turn the program around and stay on with the network. Many consider that if TNA looses their slot on Spike, then the promotion will go under. However these are the same people, who said that TNA wouldn’t last a year, so take this news too hard if they do loose the slot. --------------------------------- [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/cityrebel/Great_Khali.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE GETTING DESPERATE?? [/B] We all know that the WWE are getting desperate to getting their Smackdown back on the air, but they are now getting ridiculous. Sources claim that there are currently plans in motion to bring back Dalip Singh, better known as The Great Khali, who was last seen being put in that casket by The Undertaker during their match at Wrestlemania 23. This time however he will not be returning to the Great Khali gimmick. His gimmick is going to be, wait for it, big foot! Yes that’s right Dalip Singh is going to be put into a costume covered in hair, gorilla suit anyone, and sent out there to wrestle as Bigfoot. If this works there are talks to bring in a whole big foot family if this gets over. Stranger things have happened in this company, just looked how the Boogieman character got over until that incident with the goat. So get ready for the big foots to grace a TV screen near you soon! --------------------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Spanky.jpg[/IMG] [B]BRIAN KENDRICK AND TAYLOR MATHENY SPLIT[/B] Brian Kendrick (Spanky) and Taylor Matheny have split up, another casualty of the world of a professional wrestler. There are no reports that either of them has been unfaithful, just that Brain Kendrick’s life on the road has caused them to ‘grow apart.’ The bad thing is though is that wrestling relationships can work in some cases. Just look at John Hennigan and Melina, who just last month got married. Booker T and Sharmell are another example. But then there are those relationships that just don’t work for whatever reason, just like Amy Dumas and Matt Hardy (is it bad that this is probably the only thing that Matt Hardy will be remembered for?) Anyway, our regrets go out to both of these two that they couldn’t get it right. --------------------------------- [B]GWF: BREATHROUGH JUST HOURS AWAY[/B] We are just three hours away from the debut of GWF: Breakthrough on GWF.com. The show was filmed yesterday and the audience are said to have gone home happy. The arena was sold out and for a debut show it is said that it is a good effort. Below is the preview for the show: [/FONT] [QUOTE] [FONT="Garamond"] [COLOR="Blue"] [B]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW FOR 5/5/07[/B] [B] [I]WE HAVE ARRIVED! [/B] [/I] [/COLOR] Yes, it’s finally here, GWF is finally in business! The debut of GWF: Breakthrough will happen this Saturday so don’t miss it. Eric Bischoff, president of GWF, has promised to announce that he will kick off the show in style, by announcing how the GWF World Championship will be awarded. So don’t miss this monumental announcement. GWF: Breakthrough is also the home of the best wrestling in the world today, and this Saturday will be no exception, as Juventud Guerrera will go one on one with James Gibson. Also Paul London & Spanky will face the team of The Backseat Men, this is only action that you can see on GWF: Breakthrough so make sure that you book you seat by the computer because this is going to be huge. GWF: Breakthrough is only available to download from GWF.com from Saturday at 8pm, don’t miss it! [B]Confirmed Matches[/B] Juventud Guerrera v James Gibson Paul London & Spanky v The Backseat Men[/FONT] [/QUOTE] [/CENTER] ------------------------- Ok first off I know that banner sucks, I'm rubbish at that sort of thing but I wanted anything to go at the top of this. I had hoped to get this and GWF: Breakthrough up tonight but work is a b***h at the moment at we're stock taking. Today was my last day of this so the show will definatly be up tomorrow!:D

I have to say that Goldberg would be a good addition in line with your story as he's frequently made reference to his dislike for the WWE and dealing with Vince McMahon. Basically he's like to stick it to the company with anyone else (e.g. TNA) but of course you just have give him that massive paycheck.

I'm very interested to see if you can keep that roster under control. You have some big egos and notable backstage jerks on contract. Puder, Juvi, Buff Bagwell, Jeff, even Bisch. A lot of clashing personalities there, so it should be interesting.

Breakthrough, We Have Arrived, 05/05/07 [FONT="Arial"] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"] [B]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH[/COLOR] [/B] [/SIZE] 05/05/07 Olympic Oval Staudium, Utah. [B]1,000[/B] fans have sold out the Olympic Oval Stadium in Utah for the first ever GWF: Breakthrough. There is a very basic entrance way, with the GWF initials in the back and a ramp down to the ring. There is a big screen above the ramp. After a very modest pryo display the cameras cut to the announcers table. [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DonCallis.jpg[/IMG] Announcers: Joey Styles and Don Callis. [/CENTER] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “Hello everyone, and welcome to history, welcome to the first ever edition of GWF: Breakthrough. My name is Joey Styles and this is…”[/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “I’m Don Callis, and I’ll be here tonight to guide you through tonight’s epic show. The arena is sold out and everyone is here to see just what all the fuss is about.” [/I] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “Eric Bischoff, the GWF President…”[/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “And what a president he is Joey, this man’s face should be on the one dollar bill he’s that good of a president!” [/I] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “Will you stop, we’ve not even been going ten minutes and you’re already kissing the boss’s a*s. Back to what I was saying, Eric Bischoff is already in the ring, ready for his big announcement…”[/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “Will you shut-up, the boss is about to speak.” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"][B]Rating: C[/B] [/COLOR] Standing in the middle of the ring is GWF President [B]Eric Bischoff. [/B] He is standing in front of a table covered with a black cloth. He waits for the crowd to be quiet before starting to speak. [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to GWF! Welcome to the home of professional wrestling. Tonight marks the beginning of a new era of professional wrestling, where talent is rewarded and ability is a necessity. We’re going back to the basics here, where to be the best, you have to prove it and not just say it. Only people who excel in this ring will be granted a shot at this.” [/I] At this Eric Bischoff pulls the black cloth off of the table, [B]to reveal the GWF World Championship belt. [/B] [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “This is the GWF World Championship, the person who wears it will be the man. In this place a championship needs to be earned and not awarded, so therefore the first man who gets to call himself the GWF World Champion will have to deserved it. Not everyone will have this opportunity to become champion, only a privileged few will get the chance. In fact eight men will be in with the chance to become GWF World Champion, these eight men will fight it out and the last one standing will be GWF World Champion. These eight men have been entered into a tournament to crown the first GWF World Champion. [B]Tonight the tournament begins, and will culminate in two months time at GWF: Breakdown on June 24th. Over the next four weeks the first round matches will be decided, and at GWF: No Remorse on May 27th the semi-finals will take place. [/B] These are the brackets, these are the eight men who have been chosen to be in with the chance to become GWF World Champion.” [/I] [COLOR="Red"][B]GWF World Championship Tournament Round 1[/B] [/COLOR] Charlie Haas –vs- Daniel Puder Jeff Hardy –vs- Sean O’Haire Perry Saturn v Chris Jericho Ken Shamrock v Marcus Bagwell [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “The first match in this tournament will be decided tonight in the main event when Charlie Haas goes one on one with Daniel Puder. [B]But the other six men don’t have the night off, they will also be in action tonight as Jeff Hardy, Ken Shamrock and Perry Saturn will team up to take on their opponents in this tournament Sean O’Haire, Chris Jericho and Marcus Bagwell in a six man tag team match. [/B] Oh and one more thing, that match starts right now!” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"][B]Rating: C[/B] [/COLOR] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/TheLoco/Ken_Shamrock.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PerrySaturn.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]-vs-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2890/haire1uc.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/ChrisJericho.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/BuffBagwell.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]JEFF HARDY, KEN SHAMROCK & PERRY SATURN V SEAN O’HAIRE, CHRIS JERICHO & MARCUS BAGWELL[/COLOR] [/CENTER] Ref: Brian Hebner As soon as Eric Bischoff finishes speaking Jeff Hardy begins to make his way down to the ring, the crowd give him a meagre pop, mainly from the ladies in the audience. He poses on the turnbuckles and waits for his tag team partners to enter the ring. Ken Shamrock is out next, getting a bigger pop than Jeff Hardy did from this crowd. Perry Saturn is out last for this team, but he gets little to no reaction from this crowd. The three men shake hands in the ring and await their opponents. They don’t have to wait long as Marcus Bagwell makes his way down to the ring; he gets some boos from the crowd, but not many. He is swiftly followed by Sean O’Haire, but he gets the same reaction from the crowd. The crowd erupts into boos though as Chris Jericho makes his entrance, mocking the audience as he walks down to the ring. Eventually, after much posing and taunting between the six men, the bell rings and the first match in GWF begins. Right from the beginning the team of Chris Jericho, Marcus Bagwell single out Jeff Hardy, who for his part plays the face in peril to perfection. Keeping Jeff in their side of the ring the trio make quick tags to wear down the youngster. Eventually though Perry Saturn has enough and enters the ring to try and even the score, but the Brian Hebner stops him mid-ring forcing him back to the outside. While this is going on Jericho, Bagwell and O’Haire triple team the youngster, going so far as Bagwell and O’Haire holding Jeff up while Jericho delivers a low-blow onto the helpless Jeff Hardy. Brian Hebner finally gets Saturn back to the outside even though he doesn’t like it. While all of this is going on Ken Shamrock is waiting on the outside, pacing up and down, his eyes boring a hole into his three opponents. With Brian Hebner’s focus back on the match, Chris Jericho and Marcus Bagwell leave the ring, leaving Sean O’Haire in there alone with Jeff Hardy. At this point Sean O’Haire starts to get a little ****y and shouts to the crowd that he’s going to be champion, Jeff Hardy now gets back to his feet but Sean O’Haire puts him straight back down again, hitting him with a Cruel Intentions (Reversed DVD), he goes straight for the cover, but the count is broken when Chris Jericho drags Sean O’Haire off of Jeff Hardy. The two start to have a war of words in the middle of the ring, Chris Jericho motions that he is going to pin him, but Sean O’Haire doesn’t look to happy at this. Marcus Bagwell then enters the ring and the three of them start to shove each other in the middle of the ring. All this allows Jeff Hardy to crawl over to his corner and tag in Ken Shamrock, who looks like he means business. Ken Shamrock slowly walks to the middle of the ring where Chris Jericho, Marcus Bagwell and Sean O’Haire are still arguing. He walks right up next to them, when Chris Jericho finally notices him, Jericho doesn’t want any part of him though and shoves Sean O’Haire right into Ken Shamrock. Both Jericho and Bagwell leave the ring and their teammate to Ken Shamrock. Ken Shamrock proceeds to beat the living hell out of O’Haire, who is desperate to make a tag, but every time he comes even close both Jericho and Bagwell refuse to be tagged in. Ken Shamrock just looks to be playing with Sean O’Haire, but he looks to want to end it when he hit a belly-to-belly suplex on O’Haire. He then roars to the crowd, who pop back to him, Shamrock then locks in the ankle lock on Sean O’Haire who is now in serious pain. O’Haire is trapped in the middle of the ring with no-where to go and looks like he’s going to tap when Marcus Bagwell kicks Ken Shamrock in the back of the head. Immediately though Bagwell wishes he hadn’t, as Ken Shamrock’s focus is entirely on him, Marcus Bagwell proceed to beg off but Ken Shamrock isn’t having any of it. Ken Shamrock proceeds to stalk Marcus Bagwell around the ring, with Sean O’Haire clutching his ankle in the middle of the ring. Shamrock backs Bagwell into the corner and goes to pull a punch when Chris Jericho blindsides him and attacks him from behind. Marcus Bagwell and Chris Jericho begin to double team Ken Shamrock, and there’s nothing that the ref can do, all semblance of order is completely gone as Perry Saturn and Jeff Hardy join in the fray, even Sean O’Haire is back and is fighting. All six men pair off, each with their respective opponents in the GWF World Championship Tournament, It’s Jeff Hardy and Sean O’Haire fighting up the ramp, Ken Shamrock and Marcus Bagwell are now fighting through the crowd which leaves Perry Saturn and Chris Jericho left in the ring. The two are going all out in the middle of the ring, trying to do enough damage that their match in two weeks will be over quickly. Brian Hebner doesn’t know what to do, even though the legal men, Ken Shamrock and Sean O’Haire, are now out of his sight, and been gone for more than a ten count, he just lets it go, treating the match as it is now a singles match. The finish comes when Chris Jericho manages to lock Perry Saturn in the Walls of Jericho, after a brief struggle Perry Saturn taps out giving Chris Jericho, Marcus Bagwell and Sean O’Haire the victory. Winner at 15.47 - [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sean O'Haire, Chris Jericho & Marcus Bagwell[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: B[/B] [/COLOR] We go backstage where [B]Josh Matthews[/B] is waiting. [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “I’m standing here with one of the eight men who are in with a chance to become GWF World Champion, Charlie Haas. First off Charlie Haas, it must be a great honour to be chosen as one of the eight people in with the chance to be the first ever GWF World Champion.” [/I] [B]Charlie Haas: [/B] [I] “It’s a great honour Josh to be chosen out of everyone in this company to be in with the chance to become champion. It’s everyone’s dream in this business today to become a world champion, anyone who says they aren’t in it for that is lying. So with the chance to become GWF World Champion, I’m going to make sure that I’m going to be in the finals at Breakdown. [/I] [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “Tonight you’re facing in the main event Daniel Puder in the first match of the GWF World Championship Tournament, do you have any words for your opponent?” [/I] [B]Charlie Haas: [/B] [I] “Daniel Puder, tonight when you step in the ring I want you to be prepared. I want you to be prepared to meet a desperate man, a man who will never quit, a man who will never tap out, a man who will do everything that he can to succeed. [B]It is my dream Daniel Puder to be a world champion, and tonight I take the first step to achieving my dream, when I beat you to go onto the semi-finals at No Remorse. [/B] ” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [/COLOR] [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “So it looks like Charlie Haas means business tonight, it’s now back to you at ringside for our next match…No wait.” [/I] Josh Matthews starts to run, and the camera follows, towards a large stretch white limo is just pulling up. [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “It looks like we’ve got a late arrival tonight, and whoever it is, he must be important to be arriving in a limo. Who it is I don’t know but lets find out.” [/I] The door opens and Josh Matthews is visibly excited about who this could be. [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “Ok, and it’s…oh it’s a nobody never mind. Back to you at ringside.” [/I] Josh Matthews slinks off as [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] stands there looking hurt for not being recognised.. [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [/COLOR] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9223/juviguerreracm7.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="Blue"]-vs-[/COLOR][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]Juventud Guerrera –vs- James Gibson[/COLOR][/CENTER] Ref: Charles Robinson In what turned out to be an absolute great match, these two went out there and wowed the crowd. Showing them that just because they’re not over six foot doesn’t mean they aren’t talented. The finish came when Juventud Guerrera hit the 450 splash on James Gibson for the three count and the win. Winner at 13.03 – [COLOR="Blue"] [B]Juventud Guerrera[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: B[/B] [/COLOR] Before Juventud Guerrera and James Gibson could leave the ring though, [B]Eric Bischoff[/B] once again came down to the ring. [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I] “You see, this is what I was talking about before, GWF is the only place that you can see action like this. These two men were shunned because of their small stature, but here size doesn’t matter, what matters is talent. And talent like what these two here have is not going to be unrewarded. The GWF World Championship is not going to be the only championship here in GWF, no there’s another title that these two here will have an opportunity at because [B]at No Remorse it’s going to be Juventud Guerrera v James Gibson v a surprise entrant and the winner will become the first GWF Cruiserweight Champion.[/B]” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: B[/B] [/COLOR] We cut to backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by with Chris Jericho. [B]Josh Matthews[/B]: [I] “I’m joined by Chris Jericho. Congratulations on your win here tonight, that must give you confidence for your GWF World Championship tournament match with Perry Saturn in two weeks, knowing that you’ve beat him once.” [/I] [B]Chris Jericho: [/B] [I] “Confidence doesn’t come into this Josh Matthews, I’m the living legend, the one, the only, never to be duplicated or seen again, I am greatness personified, I am Chris Jericho and I’m going to be the first ever GWF World Champion. Sure I’ve made Perry Saturn tap out, but you know what Josh it doesn’t matter who it is, it could be you, it could be Ken Shamrock, it could be Charlie Haas, Jeff Hardy, hell it could even be Vince McMahon it doesn’t matter because when they step into the ring with me there’s only one way they going out of it, tapping out like the little b******s that they are.” [/I] [B]Josh Matthews[/B]: [I] “So you’re not worried about your match with Perry Saturn then?” [/I] [B]Chris Jericho: [/B] [I] “Worried Josh? There is no way I could be worried about some peon like Perry Saturn. I’m surprised he can even find the ring he so goofy looking. No I’m not worried about Perry Saturn, you know why Josh?” [/I] [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “No, why?” [/I] [B]Chris Jericho: [/B] [I] “Perry Saturn knows why Josh, because tonight he felt it, tonight he had a small portion of it, but in two weeks he’ll get a full dosage. [B]Tonight he just got a small bit of vitamin C, but you know what they say Josh. You can never eeeeeeeeeeeever have enough of vitamin C! [/B]” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: A[/B] [/COLOR] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PaulLondon2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Spanky.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="Blue"]-vs-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/LosLoco/On%20KyKy%20Background/Kashmere.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5729/trentacid8fd.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]-Paul London & Spanky –vs- The Backseat Men[/COLOR] [/CENTER] Ref: Charles Robinson We cut back to ringside where The Backseat Men are already in the ring, Paul London and Spanky begin to make their entrance, and they do get a little pop from some of the crowd that recognise them. The beginning of this match started out quite quiet, as the crowd really didn’t know who The Backseat Men were, but as the match went on the crowd were amazed by these two teams and what they could do. In the end though Spanky nailed the Sliced Bread #2 on Johnny Kashmere for the three count and that all-important first victory here in GWF. Winners at 12.34 – [COLOR="Blue"][B]Paul London & Spanky[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR="Seagreen"][B]Rating: B-[/B][/COLOR] We’re backstage once again with [B]Josh Matthews[/B], who’s now with [B]Daniel Puder[/B]. [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “Earlier tonight we heard from Charlie Haas, he said that…”[/I] [B]Daniel Puder: [/B][I] “I heard what he had to say Josh, he said that tonight he’ll go through me to achieve his dream of being world champion, but what about me dammit? Don’t I have a dream, don’t I deserve to have my dream fulfilled as well Charlie Haas? Tonight you may think you’re in for an easy ride, but we have a thing common Charlie Haas, we both want the same thing. We both want to be GWF World Champion, the first world champion. So tonight there’s one thing that’s going to happen, tonight I’m going through [B]YOU[/B] to be one step closer of achieving [B]MY[/B] dream of being champion of the world.” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"][B]Rating: C-[/B] [/COLOR] We go to Eric Bischoff’s office where [B]Eric Bischoff[/B] is sitting behind his desk talking to someone on his phone when [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] walks in. Eric spots him and quickly hangs up the phone. [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “Who in the hell do you think you are, you can’t just come in here without knocking first. What the hell do you want huh?” [/I] [B]Frankie Kazarian: [/B] [I] “Well as you know Eric, I’m Frankie Kazarian and I’m the future of this business. But something’s bothering me Eric, the main event’s coming up and I don’t know who I’m facing.” [/I] [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “What are you going on about? The main event is already booked…”[/I] [B]Frankie Kazarian: [/B] [I] “It is, well who is it?” [/I] [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “Who is it? The main event is Charlie Haas vs Daniel Puder in the first round of the GWF World Championship Tournament.” [/I] [B]Frankie Kazarian: [/B] [I] “[B]So it’s a triple threat match? [/B] I’m facing both Charlie Haas and Daniel Puder, well you could have given me more time to get ready for it Eric…”[/I] [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “No, you don’t understand me, tonight’s main event is Charlie Haas taking on Daniel Puder in singles competition.” [/I] [B]Frankie Kazarian: [/B] [I] “So it doesn’t contain me?” [/I] [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “No it doesn’t…”[/I] [B]Frankie Kazarian: [/B] [I] “But I’m Frankie Kazarian, I’m the future…”[/I] [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “Sure you are kid, sure you are.” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"][B]Rating: C-[/B] [/COLOR] We now cut to a pre-taped segment, where [B]Chris Kanyon[/B] looks to be in a grotty old high school gym. There is a very cheap looking ring that he’s standing in. [B]Chris Kanyon: [/B] [I] “Hello there Chris Kanyon fans, yes it is your favourite wrestler back to show you just what there’s no one betta than Chris Kanyon. Now tonight I’m going to show you just how great I am by beating this man right here.” [/I] The camera pans around to see a rather scared looking person, who just looks like he’s been dragged off of the street. Also standing in the corner of the ring is a ref. [B]Chris Kanyon: [/B] [I] “Now don’t be scared, there’s nothing to fear. This here is George Pearson, and he is a massive Chris Kanyon fan, aren’t you?” [/I] The man just looks at the camera stupidly, only nodding his head when he gets an elbow to the ribs from Chris Kanyon. [B]Chris Kanyon: [/B] [I] “See, now I’m going to beat George Pearson in record time so ref ring the bell.” [/I] The ref signals for the bell and as soon as he does [B]Chris Kanyon kicks George Pearson straight in the nuts,[/B] understandably George Pearson crumbles down to the mat is agony. Chris Kanyon quickly makes a cover and the ref counts the three count. Completing this charade off, the ref raises Chris Kanyon’s hand in victory. [B]Chris Kanyon:[/B][I] “Sadly George Pearson found out things the hard way, there’s no one betta than Kanyon. So remember kids [B]‘Who Betta Than Kanyon?’ [/B]”[/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"][B]Rating: E[/B] [/COLOR] We’re now back to the announcers table. [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “Well, that was a bit unfair…”[/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “Unfair, what are you still at school Joey? No that wasn’t unfair, it was downright cheating, I like him already!” [/I] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “You know for some reason I thought you might, but it’s now time ladies and gentlemen for our main event. Charlie Haas will go toe to toe with Daniel Puder in the first match of the first round of the GWF World Championship Tournament.” [/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “What’s the point huh?” [/I] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “What do you mean?” [/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “We both know that Daniel Puder will beat Charlie Haas, he more hungry for it.” [/I] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “I don’t know, from what Charlie Haas was saying before he’s not going down without a fight.” [/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “True, and I can’t wait. True young wrestlers, hungry for the same thing, championship gold, let’s get it on!” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"][B]Rating: C-[/B] [/COLOR] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/CharlieHaas2.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]-vs-[/COLOR][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DanielPuder.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]Charlie Haas –vs- Daniel Puder [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]GWF World Championship Tournament Round 1 Match[/B][/COLOR] [/CENTER] Ref: Brian Hebner Charlie Haas makes his entrance first, to quite a good pop from the audience. Daniel Puder then comes down to the ring, getting a few boos but not many. The beginning of the match is basically a feeling out phase. Both Charlie Haas and Daniel Puder don’t want to make a mistake at this crucial point in the match. All the way during this quick images from the backstage area are shown where Ken Shamrock, Jeff Hardy, Perry Saturn, Sean O’Haire, Marcus Bagwell and Chris Jericho are in various places backstage watching this match. Back in the ring Daniel Puder makes a mistake that allows Charlie Haas to nail a belly to back suplex. Instead of getting back up though Daniel Puder rolls out of the ring to get his senses about what’s going on. Brian Hebner starts a ten count, but by the count of three Daniel Puder is back in the ring and is once again tied up in the middle of the ring. Once again Charlie Haas comes out of this contest of strength on top, nailing a beautiful t-bone suplex on Daniel Puder. Once again though instead of getting back to his feet Daniel Puder rolls to the outside to gather himself up. This time it takes till a count of eight for Daniel Puder to get back in the ring. Deciding that trying to out wrestle Charlie Haas is not a good idea, Daniel Puder tries to take him by surprise and charges at Charlie Haas. Haas, tough had quick reflexes and using Puder’s momentum against him threw him over the top rope and back to the outside. Now Daniel Puder started to have a hissy fit on the outside, throwing the steel steps over in his frustration at being out wrestled and now outsmarted. By the count of nine Daniel Puder re-entered the ring, and Charlie Haas now seemed to be non-phased by Daniel Puder’s actions. For the rest of the match Daniel Puder’s anger grew and grew, but there was nothing that he could do. Charlie Haas simply wanted it more than him, and Haas never really looked to be in any danger throughout this match. The finish came when Charlie Haas hit the exploder suplex on Daniel Puder for the victory. [B]Charlie Haas will now face either Jeff Hardy or Sean O’Haire at No Remorse in the semi-finals. [/B] Winner at 16.02 – [B] [COLOR="Blue"]Charlie Haas[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR="Seagreen"][B]Rating: C+[/B] [/COLOR] The first GWF: Breakthrough came to a close with Charlie Haas celebrating his win as the screen fades to black. ------------------- Phhew, well that took longer than I expected, but hopefully it was worth the wait. [QUOTE=The Stallion]Ive been a fan of this since the begining so I am ver excited to see where you head with this! [/QUOTE] Thanks for keeping up with this, your input is greatly appreciated believe me. I’ve got big plans coming up for the future of this diary, I just hope I can portray them as good as they are in my head to the computer. [QUOTE=sebsplex]I have to say that Goldberg would be a good addition in line with your story as he's frequently made reference to his dislike for the WWE and dealing with Vince McMahon. Basically he's like to stick it to the company with anyone else (e.g. TNA) but of course you just have give him that massive paycheck. [/QUOTE] Yeah, I’m kinda on the fence about him to be truthful, yes he’ll be a great addition to the roster and he fits the story perfectly with the amount of WWE bashing that he’s being doing lately, it’s just I don’t know if I can afford the pay check. [QUOTE=Jehovah]I'm very interested to see if you can keep that roster under control. You have some big egos and notable backstage jerks on contract. Puder, Juvi, Buff Bagwell, Jeff, even Bisch. A lot of clashing personalities there, so it should be interesting. [/QUOTE] This is my major worry, I’m just waiting for one of them to screw up and ruin everything, but they’re all I’ve got to work with at the moment. Again any feedback, positive or negative, is welcomed. The next update should be sometime tomorrow. [/FONT]

Wresling Wire 05/12/07 [FONT="Arial"][CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/wwbnewsvz6.jpg[/IMG] We’re back with all of this week’s news, rumours and gossip from the world of professional wrestling. --------------------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/TripleH3jp.jpg[/IMG] [B]NEW WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION[/B] Once again Triple H is WWE World Heavyweight Champion, beating the former champion Batista on this last Monday’s Raw. Considering this is the first championship gold that Triple H has held the big one in two years it actually looks to be a welcome title change. However many were left wondering why this title change happened on this Raw, when Vengeance is just around the corner. Is this a return to the attitude era of Raw, where anything can happen, it’s too early to tell. --------------------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/christy_hemme2.jpg[/IMG] [B]CHRISTY HEMME RELEASED FROM TNA[/B] This news that came out of Orlando earlier this week has long been expected, if a little overdue. Christy Hemme hasn’t been seen in TNA for a few months now, and many were surprised it had took this long for TNA to release her. It is said to be an amicable split, with creative stating that they have nothing for her. No one is sure what Christy Hemme will do now; our sources say that she is re-evaluating her future with the business. The former Diva Search Winner will have some hard decisions to make in the near future. --------------------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Goldberg.jpg[/IMG] [B]NEGOTIATIONS FALL APART?? [/B] News coming out of GWF headquarters is that the meetings between Bill Goldberg and the presidents of GWF Matt Prince and Eric Bischoff have fallen ground to a halt. Apparently the former WCW World Champion was simply asking for too much money than the company could afford. It was hoped that considering the personal friendship between Eric Bischoff and Bill Goldberg he would agree to come in on a more realistic figure for the company, but Bill Goldberg doesn’t seem to be playing ball. At the moment it looks like Bill Goldberg’s career in GWF is over even before it started. --------------------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DeanMalenko.jpg[/IMG] [B]DEAN MALENKO GONE FROM GWF[/B] Even more news coming out of GWF headquarters is that Dean Malenko is already gone from GWF, even though he’s only been with the company for just over three months. Dean Malenko has accepted a written deal with CMLL to be a road agent with the company. The split between the two parties is said to have been very good, with Dean Malenko telling them face to face that he’s accepted a written deal with the company. He will stay on for another week to complete his commitments with the company but then he leaves for his new job. This is the pitfalls of not having your talent to written deals, but GWF are not in the stage yet to offering their talent a written deal, but you can bet as soon as they can afford to they will be looking to secure their talent base. --------------------------------- [B]THE RATINGS ARE IN!! [/B] Here are the complete ratings for this weeks TV shows from both WWE and TNA, also for the first time is the numbers released earlier tonight from GWF about the numbers of downloads they had from GWF: Breakthrough. [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Mondaynightraw.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE Raw[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Final Rating: [/B] B+ [B]Attendance: [/B] 7,058 [B]Viewers: [/B] 1,547,987 [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/250px-TNA_iMPACT.gif[/IMG] [B]TNA Impact[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Final Rating: [/B] C [B]Attendance: [/B]4,261 [B]Viewers: [/B]304,808 [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/TNA_Xplosion.jpg[/IMG] [B]TNA Xplosion[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Final Rating: [/B] B- [B]Viewers: [/B]376,166 [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/breakthrough-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]GWF: Breakthrough[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Final Rating: [/B] B- [B]Attendance: [/B]1,000 [B]Downloads: [/B]312,744 [CENTER] Word coming out off GWF is that they are ecstatic with that number, it more than doubled their estimates from what they had anticipated, but whether they can hold onto that number is still to be seen. TNA on the other hand are really worried about their rating for Impact, considering Xplosion, their ‘B’ show, got more viewers than Impact is really worrying them. Even though they have three months to turn the ratings around, many feel that the show will be dumped way before then. --------------------------------- [B]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW FOR 05/12/07[/B] Just before we leave here’s the preview for tonight’s GWF: Breakthrough[/CENTER] [/FONT] [QUOTE] [FONT="Garamond"] [B] [COLOR="Blue"]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW 12/05/07 [I]THE TOURNAMENT CONTINUES[/I] [/B] [/COLOR] Last week Eric Bischoff announced the GWF World Championship Tournament would be taking place to crown the first ever GWF World Champion, and tonight either Jeff Hardy or Sean O’Haire will advance to the next round. Last week Charlie Haas beat Daniel Puder to claim his spot in the next round, but who will he be facing at No Remorse, there’s only one way to find out, and that’s by watching GWF: Breakthrough. Chris Jericho promised victory in the GWF World Championship tournament on the first ever edition of GWF: Breakthrough, he did make Perry Saturn tap out in the six man tag match last week. This week Perry Saturn will address him tapping out and the comments that Chris Jericho made after the match, so don’t miss it. Eric Bischoff also announced last week that at No Remorse it’ll be Juventud Guerrera v James Gibson v a mystery opponent, who will this mystery man be, and will Eric Bischoff reveal who it is on Saturday? One thing is for certain though Juventud Guerrera will face Jimmy Yang on Saturday, and you can bet that James Gibson will be keeping an eye on his opponent for No Remorse. GWF: Breakthrough is only available to download off of GWF.com on Saturday at 8, so book your seat by the computer. [B]Confirmed Matches[/B] Jeff Hardy v Sean O’Haire – GWF World Championship Tournament First Round Match Juventud Guerrera v Jimmy Yang London & Spanky v The Heart Breakers (Antonio Thomas and Johnny Heartbreaker) [/FONT] [/QUOTE] [FONT="Arial"] [B]Credit: GWF.com[/B] ------------------------- Once again I apologise for the sucky graphic for GWF: Breakthrough, but yet again I needed something to go there. The next update should be sometime tomorrow. [/FONT]

Good first show brother. The only critisism that I have is that that 6-man tag discription went on a little long. Other than that everything went really good. For an hour long show you got some good action going on and I was impressed with the Charlie Haas Daniels Puter rating. Your writing is good and the presentation is good too. Looking foward to the future of the GWF.

GWF: Breakthrough, The Tournament Continues, 05/12/07 [FONT="Arial"] [SIZE="5"] [COLOR="Blue"] [B]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH[/B] [/SIZE] [/COLOR] 05/12/07 Olympic Oval Stadium, Utah. The pryos go off, signalling the start of the second GWF: Breakthrough. We are still in the Olympic Oval Stadium in Utah, and it’s still a sell out crowd. After scanning the crowd, the cameras cut to the announcer’s table. [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DonCallis.jpg[/IMG] Announcers: Joey Styles and Don Callis[/CENTER] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “We’re back ladies and gentlemen with another exciting edition of GWF: Breakthrough, the home of professional wrestling. My name is Joey Styles and this man sitting next to me is my broadcast partner…”[/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “And I’m Don Callis, last week we brought you the historic first ever edition of GWF: Breakthrough. And what a show it was, we saw Chris Jericho force his opponent on next week’s show Perry Saturn to tap out to the walls of Jericho.” [/I] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “Tonight Perry Saturn will talk about his match next week with Chris Jericho, but enough about next week, tonight in the main event it’ll be Jeff Hardy taking on Sean O’Haire in the next match of the GWF World Championship Tournament. Last week we saw Charlie Haas pin Daniel Puder to advance, tonight we find out who he will face at No Remorse.” [/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “Now enough of your yappin’ we’re ready to start our first match.” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [/COLOR] [CENTER] [COLOR="Blue"] [IMG] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/daprototype/Billy_Kidman6.jpg[/IMG] -vs- [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g57/Overcast3r/EWR/CM_Punk3.jpg[/IMG] Peter Gruner –vs- CM Punk[/CENTER] [/COLOR] Ref: Charles Robinson What a way to kick off the show, although the crowd didn’t respond to these two wrestlers at the beginning of the match, by the end they were on their feet cheering these two. It was actually a surprise to see Peter Gruner (formally Billy Kidman of the WWE) to be on the show as he wasn’t announced to be on their roster. These two fought all out in this match, but in the end all of Peter Gruner’s experience couldn’t help him as CM Punk locked a move he calls straight edge, which is an arm triangle choke hold, forcing Peter Gruner to tap out. Winner at 12.32 – [COLOR="Blue"] [B]CM Punk[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [/COLOR] We go backstage to find [B]Josh Matthews[/B] standing by with [B]Sean O’Haire[/B] [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “I here with Sean O’Haire who will face Jeff Hardy in the main event here tonight, now Sean…”[/I] [B]Sean O’Haire: [/B] [I] “Whoa, wait a minute, I don’t remember us being on first name terms, now you will address me as Mr O’Haire, do you get that?” [/I] [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “Uh, yes sir. Um well then Mr O’Haire, tonight in the main event you will face Jeff Hardy in the next match of the GWF World Championship Tournament, how have you been preparing for this match?” [/I] [B]Sean O’Haire: [/B] [I] “The same way I prepare for everything Josh, with unbridled concentration. With a focus that you can’t understand, all week long I’ve been thinking about this match, mentally preparing myself for this match, picturing the pain that I’m going to inflict on Jeff Hardy.” [/I] [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “So you’ve got a game plan for tonight then?” [/I] [B]Sean O’Haire: [/B] [I] “If you want to simplify it like that, then yes Josh, I have a game plan, and like all of my plans they always come to fruition. I laid down every possibility, I’ve calculated every aspect of what can happen tonight…”[/I] [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “And what will happen tonight Sea… err Mr O’Haire.” [/I] [B]Sean O’Haire: [/B] [I] “I’ll win of course, and if I get in trouble I have a backup plan, because [B]it always pays to have backup! [/B]”[/I] And with that Sean O’Haire walks away laughing to himself about something. [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: C[/B] [/COLOR] [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “Well there goes a very confident Sean O’Haire, back to you at ringside…No WAIT.” [/I] [B]CM Punk[/B] walking by interrupts Josh Matthews. Josh Matthews tries to make him stop but CM Punk just carries on walking down the corridor, Josh Matthews begins to walk beside him. [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “CM Punk, you’ve just had a very impressive victory over Peter Gruner, how do you feel about that?” [/I] He doesn’t get an answer though as CM Punk reaches his dressing room and slams the door in Josh Matthews face. [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “Well, I guess it is back to you at ringside.” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: C[/B] [/COLOR] Instead of going back to the ring though we in another part of the backstage area where [B]Ken Shamrock[/B] is shown getting coffee. When he turns around he comes face to face with his opponent in the GWF World Championship Tournament, [B]Marcus Bagwell[/B]. [B]Marcus Bagwell: [/B] [I] “You think you’re pretty tough don’t you old man? Well let me tell you something Ken, I’m Marcus Bagwell, I’m everything your not. [B]I’m sexy, I’m tough and the girls, why they can’t get enough![/B] But lets look at you Ken, what do you have to offer?” [/I] [B]Ken Shamrock: [/B] [I] “Just this.” [/I] And with that [B]Ken Shamrock throws the cup of coffee into Marcus Bagwell’s face[/B], who goes to the ground clutching his face, screaming about how Ken Shamrock has ruined his looks. [B]Ken Shamrock: [/B] [I] “You’ll see what I have to offer in two weeks time when I beat you one two three, in the middle of the ring and your looks will not be able to help you at all!” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [/COLOR] [CENTER] [COLOR="Blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PaulLondon2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Spanky.jpg[/IMG] –vs- [IMG] http://img101.echo.cx/img101/1280/antoniothomas9zl.jpg[/IMG] [IMG] http://img101.echo.cx/img101/4806/romeoroselli3jd.jpg[/IMG] London & Spanky –vs- The Heart Breakers (Anthonio Thomas & Johnny Heartbreaker)[/CENTER] [/COLOR] Ref: Brian Hebner Back in the ring The Heart Breakers are already in the ring as Paul London & Spanky make their way down the ramp. This was the match of the night, with both teams giving it their all. The finish came when Paul London hit the London’s calling on Antonio Thomas to score the pinfall, and their second victory here in GWF. Winners at 15.07 – [COLOR="Blue"] [B]Paul London & Spanky[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: B[/B] [/COLOR] Instead of Paul London’s and Spanky’s music playing though [B]Eric Bischoff’s[/B] music hits and the GWF President comes out and stands on the top of the ramp. [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “Yet again GWF offer the matches that you cannot see anywhere else in this world. It’s like I said last week, talent is to be rewarded and it is going to be. You see last week I saw Paul London & Spanky take on the team of The Backseat Men, Johnny Kashmere and Trent Acid and I thought that it couldn’t be topped, but yet it has. Watching this match has made me realise, tag team wrestling is not dead, it’s very much alive and it’s going to be here in GWF where tag team wrestling is going to thrive once again because [B]at No Remorse on May 27th it’s going to be four team warfare. [/B] It’s going to be Paul London & Spanky against The Backseat Men against The Heart Throbs against Natural Selection Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens and the [B]winners will be crowned the first ever GWF Tag Team Champions! [/B]” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: C[/B] [/COLOR] We go backstage to [B]Josh Matthews[/B] who is now standing by with [B]Perry Saturn[/B] [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “Now Perry Saturn, you have asked for this time to address what happened last week and why you tapped out…”[/I] [B]Perry Saturn: [/B] [I] “You’re right Josh, I did ask for this time and it was for a good reason. I tapped out for one reason to make sure I didn’t get injured before my GWF World Championship Tournament match next week. I’m not going to lie to you that tapping out is something that I don’t like to do, but realistically I’m never going to get another shot at a world championship, so [B]I’m going to make sure that I make the most of this opportunity[/B], and if I didn’t tap out last week to Chris Jericho, I could have been seriously injured…”[/I] [B]Josh Matthews: [/B] [I] “So you’re saying that you made a calculated decision?” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: D[/B] [/COLOR] Before Perry Saturn could answer the question though [B]Chris Jericho[/B] attacks him from behind with a steel chair shot to the head. Perry Saturn, taken by surprise is now laid out cold on the floor. Chris Jericho then grabs the mic off of Josh Matthews, who’s just standing there stupidly. [B]Chris Jericho: [/B] [I] “No what this halfwit is saying Josh is that he is scared. He got a shot of vitamin C last week, and this week his dosage just got upped. [B]Next week Perry Saturn will have an overdose of vitamin C[/B] when I lock him in the walls of Jericho and don’t let go until he’s screaming for mercy!” [/I] He drops the mic, but before leaving he lays a boot right to the head of Perry Saturn, who is still out cold on the floor. [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [/COLOR] [CENTER] [COLOR="Blue"][IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9223/juviguerreracm7.jpg[/IMG] –vs- [IMG] http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/zerfer_photos/jimmy_yang.jpg[/IMG] Juventud Guerrera –vs- Jimmy Yang[/CENTER] [/COLOR] Ref: Charles Robinson Throughout this match the two announcers talk about the attack on Perry Saturn that was orchestrated by Chris Jericho, and while they’re talking about that these two put on a great match, showing yet again that it’s talent, not size that matters in this business. At one point in the match we go backstage to find James Gibson watching this match, obviously scouting his known opponent for the GWF Cruiserweight championship triple threat match at No Remorse. Juventud Guerrera managed to get the pin fall here, after successfully nailing the 450 splash on Jimmy Yang. In this victory Juventud Guerrera managed to send a very clear message to James Gibson, that he was going to do everything it takes to become GWF Cruiserweight Champion. Winner at 17.33 – [COLOR="Blue"] [B]Juventud Guerrera[/B] [/COLOR] We go backstage to [B]Eric Bischoff’s[/B] office, he’s watching the end of the Juventud Guerrera, Jimmy Yang match when there is a knock at his door. [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “Come in…oh it's you, what do you want?” [/I] The camera turns around to see [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B]. [B]Frankie Kazarian: [/B] [I] “I’ve come to congratulate you Eric, I’ve got to admit that last week I was a little upset that I wasn’t in the main event but thinking about it I see that you’re way is much better. I mean why give my debut match here in GWF to happen on some internet show, why not build up the suspense of it and wait for PPV. It’s genius, I mean two people is going to be a challenge but I’m the future Frankie Kazarian and there is no challenge that is too big for me to handle…”[/I] [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “Wait right there, what are you going on about this time?” [/I] [B]Frankie Kazarian: [/B] [I] “The triple threat match at No Remorse to crown the first GWF Cruiserweight Champion, [B]I’m the mystery third man[/B], like I said it genius…”[/I] [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “You’re not the third man…”[/I] [B]Frankie Kazarian: [/B] [I] “I’m not? Well why not, I’m the future, I’m Frankie Kazarian!” [/I] [B]Eric Bischoff: [/B] [I] “That may be so but kid, you’re not the third man, face it now I’ve got to go.” [/I] Eric Bischoff then leaves the office leaving Frankie Kazarian standing there like he’s going to cry. [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: C[/B] [/COLOR] We now go to a pre-taped segment where [B]Chris Kanyon[/B] is back in the same grotty old high school gym that he was in last week. Again he’s standing in a very cheap looking ring. [B]Chris Kanyon: [/B] [I] “I’ve had a lot of mail this past week about last week’s ‘Who Betta than Kanyon’ segment. Most of these were about how sexy and talented I am, but there were a few, a few mind you that didn’t like it. These letters said that I’m Chris Kanyon and that I should facing more than one person because one person was just too easy for me. I’ve got to admit, I agree with these people. [B]After all, I am Chris Kanyon, and I should be facing more than one person to really show just how great I am[/B]. So tonight I’m going to do just that. With me yet again is my biggest fan George Pearson and with him is my second biggest fan, wait what was your name again?” [/I] The camera turns to find George Pearson standing there next to a new guy, who quickly tells Chris Kanyon his name. [B]Chris Kanyon: [/B] [I] “Ah yes that right, Steve Taylor, now is it right what George has been telling me that you have been training to wrestle in the hope that one day you’ll face me?” [/I] [B]Steve Taylor: [/B] [I] “Um, yeah, sure whatever, you mentioned something about two hundred buck for just being here?” [/I] [B]Chris Kanyon: [/B] [I] “Oh Steve, you do have a very active imagination. But now I’m going to fight you both and beat you in record time, just like in your dream huh Steve? So ref, ring the bell.” [/I] As soon as the bell rings George Pearson quickly puts his hands over his groin, remembering back to last week, but this leaves him open to attack, as [B]Chris Kanyon blasts a chair over the heads of George Pearson and Steve Taylor sending them crumbling to the mat. [/B] He quickly covers Steve Taylor and the ref counts the three count. Chris Kanyon then celebrates like he’s just won an Olympic gold medal, even faking to cry. [B]Chris Kanyon: [/B] [I] “You see folks, I proved it yet again, I’m the best. So remember kids ‘[B]Who Betta Than Kanyon?’ [/B]” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: F[/B] [/COLOR] Back in the arena we’re now back at the announcers table with [B]Joey Styles[/B] and [B]Don Callis[/B]. [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “You know, last week I though I couldn’t like Chris Kanyon any more, and now he’s quickly becoming my favorite wrestler, I mean come on Joey you’ve got to admit that there is no-one better than Chris Kanyon…”[/I] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “Oh come on, are you watching the same thing as me? Last week he kicks that poor kid in the nuts and this week he blasts him and the other one over the head with a steel chair. You think that’s impressive?” [/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “It’s working isn’t it? He beat both of them in record time, it could even be a world record…”[/I] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “They weren’t even trained wrestlers, it wasn’t even a real match! But enough about how much Chris Kanyon cheats…”[/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “That’s slander that is you know…”[/I] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “Enough about Chris Kanyon and onto our main event. Jeff Hardy going one on one with Sean O’Haire in the next round of the GWF World Championship Tournament. Last week Charlie Haas beat Daniel Puder to advance to the next round, so lets find out who he’s going to face at No Remorse…”[/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “Sean O’Haire!” [/I] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “What??” [/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “Charlie Haas will be facing Sean O’Haire at No Remorse. I mean you heard him earlier Joey, he’s got a plan and he’s got a backup plan as well.” [/I] [B]Joey Styles: [/B] [I] “That doesn’t mean…”[/I] [B]Don Callis: [/B] [I] “Are you ever quiet, the match is about to start.” [/I] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: C[/B] [/COLOR] [CENTER] [COLOR="Blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG] –vs- [IMG]http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2890/haire1uc.jpg[/IMG] Jeff Hardy –vs- Sean O’Haire[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B] GWF World Championship Tournament Round 1 Match[/B] [/COLOR][/CENTER] Ref: Brian Hebner Jeff Hardy came down to the ring first, and he got quite a good pop from the crowd, but yet again it’s mostly from the females in the audience, but any reaction as a good reaction right? After Jeff Hardy gets into the ring Sean O’Haire’s music kicks in and he makes his entrance to a bit of heel heat from the crowd. Before the match begins though [B] Charlie Haas’s[/B] music starts and he comes out to the top of the ramp to watch this match as it happens. For some reason Sean O’Haire is not happy he is there and tries to get the Brian Hebner to send him to the back, but since he’s doing nothing wrong Brian Hebner won’t. The bell rings and the match is underway. The beginning of the match see Sean O’Haire trying to keep Jeff Hardy on the mat, to stop him using his speed to his advantage, but it doesn’t seem to work as Sean O’Haire can’t seem to keep him grounded for long. Obviously Sean O’Haire’s plan is not going to, well, plan and this seems to be making him more and more frustrated. Sean O’Haire starts to get more viscous in this match, and starts to push his luck with Brian Hebner, choking Jeff Hardy on the ropes and going right up to the five count before he lets go. Whatever he does to Jeff Hardy though, Jeff Hardy refuses to stay down. The tide turned when Sean O’Haire whipped Jeff Hardy into the corner, right where Brian Hebner was standing. The collision sent Brian Hebner to the mat and Jeff was too busy to try and revive the ref he didn’t see what was going on at the top of the ramp. As soon as the ref had gotten knocked down Sean O’Haire started to motion for someone out of the back to come down, and the call was answered by [B] Mark Jindrak[/B]. Mark Jindrak appeared at the top of the ramp with steel chair in hand, but Charlie Haas tried to stop him. But he only got a chair shot to the head for his troubles. With Charlie Haas out of the way Mark Jindrak ran down to the ring and stalked Jeff Hardy, and when Jeff Hardy turned around [B] Mark Jindrak blasted him across the head with a steel chair shot as well[/B]. With his job done Mark Jindrak ran back up the ramp and left Sean O’Haire to it. Sean O’Haire was just standing there, laughing and pointing to his head showing how clever he was. Reviving the ref Sean O’Haire covered Jeff Hardy, getting the three count. [B] This means that at No Remorse it’ll be Charlie Haas –vs- Sean O’Haire in the semi finals of the GWF World Championship Tournament. [/B] Winner at 14.52 – [COLOR="Blue"] [B]Sean O’Haire[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [/COLOR] After the match Sean O’Haire grabs the mic. [B]Sean O’Haire:[/B] “You see, I told you people that I would win this match, I planned it all out, I had backup. So Charlie Haas, I want you to listen very closely, it you’re awake that is. I’m giving you a choice, [B]either you don’t show up at No Remorse or if you do you will face the same thing that Jeff Hardy here has just gone through, destruction[/B]. You can either have you career or you’re pride, you decide, [B]I want and answer in one week’s time[/B], make the right choice!” [COLOR="Seagreen"] [B]Rating: C[/B] [/COLOR] GWF: Breakthrough fades to black with the close ups of Jeff Hardy and Charlie Haas knocked out cold. ------------------- [QUOTE=The Stallion]Good first show brother. The only critisism that I have is that that 6-man tag discription went on a little long. Other than that everything went really good. For an hour long show you got some good action going on and I was impressed with the Charlie Haas Daniels Puter rating. Your writing is good and the presentation is good too. Looking foward to the future of the GWF. [/QUOTE] Thanks for the comments; and I know the six man tag match went on for way too long, it actually went on way longer than that but I cut the rest of it off. I just got carried away is all. Again thanks for your continued feedback in this topic.:) [/FONT]

Wrestling Wire 05/19/07 [FONT="Arial"] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/wwbnewsvz6.jpg[/IMG] Welcome back to The Wrestling Wire, the best place on the net for all of those wrestling rumours, gossip and news! --------------------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Sacrifice-2006.jpg[/IMG] [B]TNA SACRIFICE, SUCCESS OR FAILURE?? [/B] This last Sunday we had the latest PPV offering from TNA, and in this crucial time for the company, with the threatened cancellation of TNA Impact, could this show been seem as the turning point for this company? In all honestly this card was not an impressive one on paper or on TV. When your main event is Christian Cage against Brother Runt for the NWA World Championship there has got to be something wrong right? The under card was just as under whelming. With Jeff Jarrett going for the X Division championship and yet another Abyss Samoa Joe match, while good, has now been done to death. The one redeeming feature about this PPV was the Rhino v Sting match, which was a good old-fashioned brawl, but not even this could save this show. There was a but of good news for TNA though, as the attendance of 10,000 meant that the arena was sold out and early estimates suggest that they have pulled in around 278, 800 buys shows that people are interested in their product, it’s just how long is it going to be before they realise that they are driving their fan base away with yet another lacklustre PPV? --------------------------------- [IMG] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0b/Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png[/IMG] [B]RING OF HONOR TRYING TO SECURE TV DEAL?? [/B] Sources say that RoH are currently trying to secure a nation TV slot. This is seen as the next logical step for this company, after growing to be a major promotion in the US over the last year. Whether or not any TV station is prepared to take a ring on RoH is yet to be determined, but we will keep you posted on this. --------------------------------- [IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5729/trentacid8fd.jpg[/IMG] [B]TRENT ACID IN HOT WATER IN GWF?? [/B] As GWF posted their roster we all knew that there was going to be some sparks flying backstage, especially with some of the egos in the back. No one however expected the first signs of trouble to come from someone like Trent Acid. Word has reached us that at last week’s GWF: Breakthrough tapings Trent Acid showed up two hours after he was supposed to be there. Our sources say that he didn’t offer any explanation for his lateness or offer any apology. Apparently GWF management has come down hard on Trent Acid, setting an example to the rest of the roster about how bad behaviour will not be tolerated. GWF management has given Trent Acid a verbal warning, and he and Johnny Kashmere were supposed to be in line for a big push within the company, but that may now be in jeopardy. --------------------------------- [IMG]http://sports06.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/wwe_logo.gif[/IMG] [B]NEW WWE RECORD[/B] Yes that’s right a new WWE record has just been set for the company, but it doesn’t look like they’re going to be celebrating this at any time soon. WWE Raw, their flagship and only national TV show, this week emanated from The Maritimes in Canada and managed to draw a measly 300 fans. The issue was address on air, saying that the weather prevented many of the audience to turn up, but this was not so. We will wait and see if they acknowledge this event at all! --------------------------------- [B]This Weeks Ratings! [/B] Here are this weeks ratings for all of the major TV, and internet, shows this week. [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Mondaynightraw.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE Raw[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Final Rating: [/B] B+ [B]Attendance: [/B] 300 [B]Viewers: [/B] 1,555,650 [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/250px-TNA_iMPACT.gif[/IMG] [B]TNA Impact[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Final Rating: [/B] C+ [B]Attendance: [/B]4,212 [B]Viewers: [/B] 324,622 [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/TNA_Xplosion.jpg[/IMG] [B]TNA Xplosion[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Final Rating: [/B] B- [B]Attendance: [/B] 4,212 [B]Viewers: [/B] 382,179 [CENTER] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/breakthrough-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]GWF: Breakthrough[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Final Rating: [/B] C+ [B]Attendance: [/B] 1,000 [B]Downloads: [/B] 311,189 [CENTER]The numbers for GWF: Breakthrough may have fallen a little bit, but the company is still not alarmed by this as they are ecstatic that they were able to keep most of their audience from last week, and the numbers still came in way ahead of their estimates they had of the show. TNA Xplosion was again watched by more people than TNA Impact this week, but the numbers that watched Impact has grown, but again many people see this as too little too late for the show. --------------------------------- [B]GWF PREVIEW 05/19/07[/B] Before we leave here’s the preview for tonight’s GWF: Breakthrough[/FONT] [QUOTE=] [FONT="Garamond"] [COLOR="Blue"] [B]GWF: Breakthrough Preview 05/19/07[/B] [I]WHAT IS CHARLIE HAAS’S ANSWER?? [/I] [/COLOR] Last week Sean O’Haire beat Jeff Hardy in his GWF World Championship Tournament Round 1 match after interference from Mark Jindrak. Earlier in the night he had referred to some backup he had, and what backup it was, Mark Jindrak laid out both Charlie Haas and Jeff Hardy with a steel chair, allowing Sean O’Haire to clinch victory. After the match Sean O’Haire delivered a statement to Charlie Haas, either he doesn’t show up at No Remorse, or he will face the same fate as Jeff Hardy. Sean O’Haire is expecting Charlie Haas’s answer this week, will Charlie Haas back away from Sean O’Haire, or will the lure of the GWF World Championship be too much for Charlie Haas to handle? In the main event we will see the next match in the GWF World Championship Tournament when Perry Saturn will go one on one with Chris Jericho. Last week Chris Jericho left Perry Saturn out cold backstage, and said that he will make him tap out tonight. Perry Saturn has already tapped out once, will he do it again? For the past two weeks we’ve seen some videos produced by Chris Kanyon, where he ‘wrestles’ some other people in record time, so far he’s delivered a low blow and steel chair shots to the head, Chris Kanyon has produced yet another video that will air tonight on GWF: Breakthrough, what will he do this time to prove that he’s the best? [B]Confirmed Matches[/B] Perry Saturn v Chris Jericho – GWF World Championship Tournament First Round Match Peter Gruner v Jimmy Yang GWF: Breakthrough is only available to download from GWF.com so book your seat by the computer and make sure you don’t miss it. [/QUOTE] [/FONT][FONT="Arial"] [B]Credit GWF.com[/B] --------------------------------- We’ll be back next week with more news, gossip and rumours from the world of professional wrestling. [/FONT][/CENTER]

Archived