My Daz Studio/Poser attempts

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been saving the ones I really like to a folder so I'll be able to import them into TEW 2007! The quality is very good and I like the variety. If I may make a suggestion, maybe a couple of Ref's(Male and Female) in black&white ref shirts. I'v already taken a few of the ones in regular shirts and decided they would be announcers.:cool:

I've been saving the ones I really like to a folder so I'll be able to import them into TEW 2007! The quality is very good and I like the variety. If I may make a suggestion, maybe a couple of Ref's(Male and Female) in black&white ref shirts. I'v already taken a few of the ones in regular shirts and decided they would be announcers.:cool:

[QUOTE=GDE71;150004]I've been saving the ones I really like to a folder so I'll be able to import them into TEW 2007! The quality is very good and I like the variety. If I may make a suggestion, maybe a couple of Ref's(Male and Female) in black&white ref shirts. I've already taken a few of the ones in regular shirts and decided they would be announcers.:cool:[/QUOTE] I see my post has been dragged back out of the ashes! :D My advice to you would be not to save them for TEW 2007. Why's that you ask? Wellllllll....... I suppose I can tell you all now, I was hoping to do it closer to the time of release but so be it. My characters will be featured in TEW 2007, some of whom will be filling in the gaps for particular workers (specified by Mr Ryland) who don't have pictures. As for referees, I've already done some which I posted in The Render Thread the other day, cunningly disguised under their actual names already in '05.... I might aswell take this time to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to my pictures past and present as it certainly kept me going to make better pictures for you all. (and please don't bug Adam with regards to questions about the pictures, he's busy enough as it is!)

[QUOTE=GDE71;150004]I've been saving the ones I really like to a folder so I'll be able to import them into TEW 2007! The quality is very good and I like the variety. If I may make a suggestion, maybe a couple of Ref's(Male and Female) in black&white ref shirts. I've already taken a few of the ones in regular shirts and decided they would be announcers.:cool:[/QUOTE] I see my post has been dragged back out of the ashes! :D My advice to you would be not to save them for TEW 2007. Why's that you ask? Wellllllll....... I suppose I can tell you all now, I was hoping to do it closer to the time of release but so be it. My characters will be featured in TEW 2007, some of whom will be filling in the gaps for particular workers (specified by Mr Ryland) who don't have pictures. As for referees, I've already done some which I posted in The Render Thread the other day, cunningly disguised under their actual names already in '05.... I might aswell take this time to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to my pictures past and present as it certainly kept me going to make better pictures for you all. (and please don't bug Adam with regards to questions about the pictures, he's busy enough as it is!)

Do you take personal requests? For example, if I needed a couple of different character types, and gave you their background, could you use that for inspiration to make a few? Or anyone for that matter. I lost all my poser stuff when my computer bugged out, sometype of glytch in the windows xp service packs. IT was something that most people could fix, well, anyone NOT using a VAIO, but alas, I use a VAIO, and I had to erase the whole drive, and start over.... Teach me for not backing up programs I like. Something kind of interesting though... I didn't have a problem at all redownloading 2005, and just typing in my key (my email was not erased, thankfully), got me back up and running, although my games were lost that I was playing. I was able to redownload the mods etc, and get it back up.

Do you take personal requests? For example, if I needed a couple of different character types, and gave you their background, could you use that for inspiration to make a few? Or anyone for that matter. I lost all my poser stuff when my computer bugged out, sometype of glytch in the windows xp service packs. IT was something that most people could fix, well, anyone NOT using a VAIO, but alas, I use a VAIO, and I had to erase the whole drive, and start over.... Teach me for not backing up programs I like. Something kind of interesting though... I didn't have a problem at all redownloading 2005, and just typing in my key (my email was not erased, thankfully), got me back up and running, although my games were lost that I was playing. I was able to redownload the mods etc, and get it back up.

[QUOTE=GDE71;150044]Fred Flintstone rickem frickem frashem..... I wanted to have some pics availalbe for any workers I input stats for OR few randomly created peeps. I'm a sad panda....[/QUOTE] Sorry bud! But which is better, you sitting there gleefully waiting to add 50+ pics only to find out they've already been used or giving you plenty of notice to find other pics to use?

[QUOTE=GDE71;150044]Fred Flintstone rickem frickem frashem..... I wanted to have some pics availalbe for any workers I input stats for OR few randomly created peeps. I'm a sad panda....[/QUOTE] Sorry bud! But which is better, you sitting there gleefully waiting to add 50+ pics only to find out they've already been used or giving you plenty of notice to find other pics to use?

[QUOTE=GDE71;150046]It's much better to know now than later...... I'm just going to have to learn how to make some pics now.... and I fear I will suck royally at it....[/QUOTE] That's not necessarily the case though for two reasons: 1. I wont always be as busy as I am now so you can always request pictures, it'll still be a while yet though. 2. I'm still no wizard at making these pictures and i'm learning new stuff all the time. You should've seen some of the very early ones that I did, they were ugly as sin! Practice, practice and practice some more. If you're still having trouble then you can always ask me, or there are tons of forums out there will lots of helpful people. :)

[QUOTE=GDE71;150046]It's much better to know now than later...... I'm just going to have to learn how to make some pics now.... and I fear I will suck royally at it....[/QUOTE] That's not necessarily the case though for two reasons: 1. I wont always be as busy as I am now so you can always request pictures, it'll still be a while yet though. 2. I'm still no wizard at making these pictures and i'm learning new stuff all the time. You should've seen some of the very early ones that I did, they were ugly as sin! Practice, practice and practice some more. If you're still having trouble then you can always ask me, or there are tons of forums out there will lots of helpful people. :)

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;150076]I can wait till after TEW2007 is released, it's not that dire:-) I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not, but I seen the post from earlier, and figured you would be busy (at least with this kind of stuff). I will check back with you around that time, unless you state otherwise though. Thanks:-)[/QUOTE] I'm actually most busy with "real work" at the minute, 5:20am and i'm still working.... :eek: I do have lots of pictures still to do aswell though, I just do some now and then when I feel like i'm getting to the tearing out my hair stage! ;) Hopefully it wont be like this for too much longer and then I should be able to start knocking out pictures more regularly again.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;150076]I can wait till after TEW2007 is released, it's not that dire:-) I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not, but I seen the post from earlier, and figured you would be busy (at least with this kind of stuff). I will check back with you around that time, unless you state otherwise though. Thanks:-)[/QUOTE] I'm actually most busy with "real work" at the minute, 5:20am and i'm still working.... :eek: I do have lots of pictures still to do aswell though, I just do some now and then when I feel like i'm getting to the tearing out my hair stage! ;) Hopefully it wont be like this for too much longer and then I should be able to start knocking out pictures more regularly again.

Archived