[HYPE] Thunderverse 9

Big Roguey

17 minutes ago, TheDeep5ix said:

This is pretty nice. The main flaw I took issue with the old Thunderverse was the very-dated renders compared to what I saw elsewhere in the forums pre-AI. The new renders shown here look much than before.

This was largely down to, at least, the team being one renderer for most of 2020’s cycle (and before then the renders weren’t as aged). Thanks to Mark and Shianne joining the team full time, it’s freed up jhd and means we had a lot of scope to play around with stuff. 

• Like 3

Yes, hello.  Also release date when?

Just kidding.  I do love the new notched picture 'overlay'.  I was thinking about how to do a real world pic pack in a similar style (though my notch was/is on the left because idk why.)  It looks fantastic and I'm very excited to see what's happening in the TVerse.  I think 2016 still maybe my most played mod across most of the entire TEW series.  Can't wait to see what's being cooked up.

Edited by ubernoobDXA
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Heinzreich said:

Can't wait! When I first started playing TEW in 2022, ThunderVerse was one of the first player-made databases that blew me away. And as a side note, those new portraits are beautiful—thank you to all involved!

And so as not to trigger the +1 day trap; who or why is the release date?

I'll one up you Who is release date?