Total Extreme Wrestling Federation Pictures

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no pic of myself, so here's a list to help you with a render: Normal Skin (Not black) Tall Looking Person Frizzy, blond hair Freckles just on his nose A small scar line across the forehead (No idea how it got there mind!) Muscular arms If you need anything else then just ask

[QUOTE=Akki;141550]They're both cool, but I like the first one better. Thanks. But shouldn't an announcer be wearing a suit or something?[/QUOTE] lmao, do you know what, you're absolutely right! Because you mentioned the Matt Hardy-esque beard/sideburns I was thinking of a wrestler. I'll get on it. :D Edit: Just added it.

This is phils pic. Full version included so you can see the scar on his head (right hand side) and something i just figured out how to do [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/phil.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/phil2.png[/IMG]

[url]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/863/beardouv9.jpg[/url] [url]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3249/beardomaskoeo6.jpg[/url] That is a pick of me. i'd prefer no hat though. and i am balding and i bic my head, so if you are able and can ever get around to it (i'm sure this is not priority....) then i would be stoked to see what the O.G.A. would like in the cornellverse. the O.G.A. would be a heel too, with an angry face. maybe a platinum grill too, and perhaps a bandanna over the face like konnan from tna. you guys, all involved, are really cool for doing this and taking time out of your days to do these. thanks guys. here's my info from when i signed up. "Thug Saint" O.G.A. (original gangsta andy) Nationality = American (Texas) Birth Date = June 1980 Willing to work = UK, USA, Europe, & Japan Size = Middleweight Style = Strong Style, Spot Monkey Personality = Manipulative Attitude = Selfish Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Star Power Finishers= Ghetto Bird (top-rope shining wizard), Tear-Drop Tattoo (iron claw submission) Push= Lower Midcard, Opener Bio= Just another white kid wishing he was an "O.G.", the OGA started hanging around with the wrong crowd and got into some serious trouble as a young teen. After spending 4 years in a juvenile detention center until the age of 18, the OGA earned the nickname "Thug Saint" as he was reformed, but couldn't get street out of him. the OGA became known to the community as an ex-thug trying to convince his former gang members to turn around their lives, while in secret, controlling the gang in their criminal ways. After a few death threats, the OGA skipped town and began training for some MMA, but decided on wrestling after seeing the japanese strong style. He is working his way up the card and trying begin a new stable, he has been heard speaking of the Doom Thug Empire and its rise to come soon.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;140820]A REALLY BIG mohawk?! Yep I can do that, still with the hair around it or bald/shaved head? Colour change? A ripped ref shirt, I can probably do that [I]*thinks*[/I]. But you'll still be smiley because you're a Face. Maybe a sly looking grin though.... hmmmm....[/QUOTE] I would love to go bald. Maybe Red. I would love to have a sly looking grin.

THose are both awesome pics of me. They really are. The only thing that you could change (if you wanted to) would be to change the eyebrows a bit. They are the right shape but if you look at mine, they practically join in the middle. Thats entirely up to you though, they are excellent as they are.

[QUOTE=rlobb17;141804]Then read what I put when you signed up.[/QUOTE] you said, "When submitting your character, nationality, birth month & year, where you're willing to work, size, style, attitude and finishers..." i believe i fulfilled all of these requirements. i also just copied someone else's post and then changed his info to fit mine. i'm not trying to be a douchebag here, but i fail to see what i have entered wrong. i know that you don't have to put me into the forumverse, but if you have a chance, please let me know what i did wrong, or simply didn't do. perhaps language or gimmick? if so, then just fluent in english and gangsta gimmick. personally i'd like to be charismatic with good talking skills. or perhaps the push i requested is filled, in which case you can just put me into whatever position needs to be filled. please don't think i'm trying to be an a-hole, and if that's what you got out of this post, then my appologies. thanks.

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;141926]you said, "When submitting your character, nationality, birth month & year, where you're willing to work, size, style, attitude and finishers..." i believe i fulfilled all of these requirements. i also just copied someone else's post and then changed his info to fit mine. i'm not trying to be a douchebag here, but i fail to see what i have entered wrong. i know that you don't have to put me into the forumverse, but if you have a chance, please let me know what i did wrong, or simply didn't do. perhaps language or gimmick? if so, then just fluent in english and gangsta gimmick. personally i'd like to be charismatic with good talking skills. or perhaps the push i requested is filled, in which case you can just put me into whatever position needs to be filled. please don't think i'm trying to be an a-hole, and if that's what you got out of this post, then my appologies. thanks.[/QUOTE] I think Richard (rlobb17) just meant that the push you requested was already filled as there are no wrestler spots left. I think there're are spots for Manager, Announcer, Colour Commentator and Road Agent still to be filled but Richard would know that better than I would. :) By the way, that's one helluva big beard you've got!! :eek: *EDIT: Forgot the ripped shirt part of NickC's picture (my memory's been terrible lately!) so i've added 3 more versions to my first post.*

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;141926]you said, "When submitting your character, nationality, birth month & year, where you're willing to work, size, style, attitude and finishers..."[/QUOTE] Thank you for quoting me, but I know what I said. All the info is on the first post, where you should have got the info from, and also on the first post is what worker positions we need. So when someone puts a push without reading the first post (trust me, it's happened a lot), all what I say is READ the first post and change your info. Simple really, but I've put you into a position which needs to be filled, and hopefully fits in with your character. Taker666, Clarity, feel free to do his render whenever you have time then.

Have a stated just how much i hate doing beards. Can everyone please shave :o Here is OGA [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/oga.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/ogalarge.png[/IMG] Again. Beards are hard.. So darn hard to make :( I was watching brainiacs when i made this so he had an "Im Gangsta Me" T-Shirt (Heard one of them say "I can do science me")

sorry for the confusion on my part rlobb17, i indeed did not notice that all of the pushes were filled. i'm sure the last thing you need to deal with is a moron who can't pay attention to detail...lol. thanks again though. also, clarity, that is f'n awesome!!! i think you may know that the beard may need a little work, but it still looks rad!! i was thinking, in terms of clothing, a theme of black and flourescent(sp?) orange. (my buddies and i play wwf no mercy on n64, and that is my OGA character's outfit), it's nit-picky, but please just do what you feel like doing. you are doing me the favor. thanks.

Archived