Total Extreme Wrestling Federation Pictures

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=NickC13573;140455]Rob, sorry if I didnt PM you, I thought I did.[/QUOTE] It's ok, I've calmed down a bit, but remember it's Richard, not Rob. I didn't get a PM from you, but if you still want to apply, go to the sign-up thread.

[QUOTE=rlobb17;140475]It's ok, I've calmed down a bit, but remember it's Richard, not Rob.[/QUOTE] I just thought it was funny that in the very first post after you'd said not to call you Rob and what does he call you?! Just breathe Richard, innnnn... ouuuut... count to 10 and repeat. :) I have to admit that a few times I've typed in "Rob" (because 'Rlobb' sounds similar) and i've had to go back and change it before I posted the message. Do you prefer Richard instead of Rich?

[QUOTE=rlobb17;140489]Taker666, I wish I was as understanding as you. I'm having enough catching up with all the pics than having to direct people to the sign-up thread. I am managing with all the pics, so keep going right as you are.[/QUOTE] like I said, sorry, my oversight :o

[QUOTE=rlobb17;140489]Taker666, I wish I was as understanding as you. I'm having enough catching up with all the pics than having to direct people to the sign-up thread. I am managing with all the pics, so keep going right as you are.[/QUOTE] What can I say, I am the forum's voice of reason. ;) Leave the directing up to me for any future ones and you carry on with what you've got going on. Your irate posts do keep me amused though, I can just imagine you banging your head on the keyboard. :D

I tend to use an old DVD case instead of the keyboard. It's just sitting on the desk with a little dent in. Dartell, you're in no danger anyway. The worst was when a teacher called me Rachael at school instead of Richard. My PE teacher still calls me Robert. He's called Mr. Robertson, so let's just say I get my own back on him...

Added Nick Clements (NickC) to my first post. Not the best faux-hawk in the world but about the best I can come up with at the minute i'm afraid! Note to NickC: You said your disposition was Face but then asked for a menacing facial expression, I didn't think that would make sense so you're smiley instead. :)

Name:Forlan Disposition:Heel. Age:19 Skin Colour:2 Hair Style:Fairly short at the sides but spiked up into the centre kind of thing (i'll try and see if i've got a pic on my comp and edit it in) Hair Colour:Dark Brown Facial Hair:No Face Shape:Normal really, not long nor rounded Prominent Features:Big nose Push: Main Eventer

[QUOTE=NickC13573;140811]Hey Taker, or whoever made my pic. Could you give me a REALLY BIG Mohawk? And to go along with my FTW attitude maybe a ripped ref shirt. Ya Taker, I know. Once I sent that to you I realized how weird that sounded.[/QUOTE] A REALLY BIG mohawk?! Yep I can do that, still with the hair around it or bald/shaved head? Colour change? A ripped ref shirt, I can probably do that [I]*thinks*[/I]. But you'll still be smiley because you're a Face. Maybe a sly looking grin though.... hmmmm....

Picture Request Form Name: Nathan Sampson Disposition:Face Age: 22, so not really any Skin Colour: Tone 1 Hair Style: Messy, close cut Hair Colour: Dirty blonde Facial Hair: Matt Hardy-style beard/sideburns Face Shape: A bit round, but not too much Prominent Features: Bushy eyebrows, and put the heat brow on, just not too high Push: Announcer

Archived