I realise that you have already said that converting Databases will be alot easier due to their similarities, however, my question is more based on the game data. I've got a pretty long running TNA game, and as much as i haven't played it in a while, i was wondering, would i be able to convert the save game to 07? Or would i have to convert the database and then edit the workers etc to their current promotion?

To be honest, this is just about the best feature that can be added. I have put so much time into my current game, that it seems almost tragic that i might not be able to carry it over. If this can be implemented, I think you will find it something that most of us that love this game will be enthusiastic about.

No you can't convert save games, for the same (logical) reasons that you couldn't on any other game I've ever produced; you'd be missing lots of vital information regarding any of the new features implemented! That's why you can't move old data onto new versions of very many games. You can convert databases because then the user has an opportunity to "fill in the gaps", but with a game that's already in progress you don't have that luxury.

I try to explain better... :) In Tew 2004 I can move data from "save game" folder to "data" folder and start a new game with the tv shows, the roster and worker progress of my old save game. In Tew 2005 I can't do that, so if I want to start game with a new promotion with the same stats of my old game, I need to use the editor and it require a great amount of time to create and delate worker, promotion, shows, etc. In Tew 2007 it will be possible to do wath I do in 2004 version of the game?

Archived