promotional buy outs discussion

[QUOTE]How about popularity? I mean if I buy a promotion that is big in an area that I am not do I gain overness there?[/QUOTE] No. There's no reason why it would, if anything the fans in those areas should resent you for putting their fed out of business. [QUOTE]If they do have TV's shows when you buy them, do you get TV righst aswell?[/QUOTE] No, you don't. [QUOTE]Out of curiosity, would you be able to buy out a fed and just keep it runnning? [/QUOTE] That would be a child promotion. [QUOTE]when you purchase a company, can you then incorporate them legitamately (obviously there are ways and means) but can you incorporate that promotion or them promotions properly as a second or third brand once you own their rights ?[/QUOTE] It doesn't need to be a separate feature; you already have their belts, so you can just create a new brand named after them, and stick any workers you want into it. [QUOTE]Will we see AI to AI buyouts or the buyouts are just for human players?[/QUOTE] Just for players. I prefer for the game world to not get decimated by lots of closures.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome feauture, really been waiting for this one. It's gonna be pretty damn great. Three questions. 1. Will only promotions that are in debt be able to be bought out? 2. Can they refuse a buy-out even if they're in debt? Like if the owner/booker hates you or they want to try to get out of the hole themselves? New owner/booker styles could come into effect, maybe? As well as their personalities (I'm guessing a Driven would be less likely to sell than a Free Spirit). 3. Just speculating, but when you said that keeping them as a dev promotion would be a different feature, is it going to be a feature just involving that, or a large change to the dev promotions feature altogether? (Could make the difference between being posted on a Tuesday and a Friday)

Awesome feauture, really been waiting for this one. It's gonna be pretty damn great. Three questions. 1. Will only promotions that are in debt be able to be bought out? 2. Can they refuse a buy-out even if they're in debt? Like if the owner/booker hates you or they want to try to get out of the hole themselves? New owner/booker styles could come into effect, maybe? As well as their personalities (I'm guessing a Driven would be less likely to sell than a Free Spirit). 3. Just speculating, but when you said that keeping them as a dev promotion would be a different feature, is it going to be a feature just involving that, or a large change to the dev promotions feature altogether? (Could make the difference between being posted on a Tuesday and a Friday)

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;144858]I have a feeling this feature will be more in depth as Adam continues... I like this addition... just imagine if a big promotion bought another big one out and they became their parent company.... kinda funny to imagine...[/QUOTE] Take sebsplex's 'TCW: Tommy Cornell Goes for Broke' diary to the next step. OMG!

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;144858]I have a feeling this feature will be more in depth as Adam continues... I like this addition... just imagine if a big promotion bought another big one out and they became their parent company.... kinda funny to imagine...[/QUOTE] Take sebsplex's 'TCW: Tommy Cornell Goes for Broke' diary to the next step. OMG!

Archived