TEW 2007 Calandar system

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it possible that perhaps he made a mistake? In which case i'm positive he'd apologize. Although, from the way you're acting right now dude, I can't say his feelings about you would change even if he apologized. You're completely going about this the wrong way. Plus, why do you care so much what someone over the internet thinks about you? Outside of these forums, nobody is going to know what Adam said. So, what impact does that really make on your life? Get over it, I say. If Adam is wrong, like I said, I know he'll apologize.. but if you keep going on like you are right now, why should he?

Is it possible that perhaps he made a mistake? In which case i'm positive he'd apologize. Although, from the way you're acting right now dude, I can't say his feelings about you would change even if he apologized. You're completely going about this the wrong way. Plus, why do you care so much what someone over the internet thinks about you? Outside of these forums, nobody is going to know what Adam said. So, what impact does that really make on your life? Get over it, I say. If Adam is wrong, like I said, I know he'll apologize.. but if you keep going on like you are right now, why should he?

Jesus Mary and the orphans......... I'm not calling you a liar, i'm saying that just because someone on the internet says they're someone then it doesn't necessarily make it so does it? Just look at all the MySpace websites that claim they're 'this celebrity' or 'that wrestler'. I haven't said you're breaking any rules but as with any other forums, if you keep going on and on at another member (or a moderator) then you'll more than likely get banned.

Jesus Mary and the orphans......... I'm not calling you a liar, i'm saying that just because someone on the internet says they're someone then it doesn't necessarily make it so does it? Just look at all the MySpace websites that claim they're 'this celebrity' or 'that wrestler'. I haven't said you're breaking any rules but as with any other forums, if you keep going on and on at another member (or a moderator) then you'll more than likely get banned.

[QUOTE=Thomnipotent;146115]Fine, fine. There will be an extra month added to the end of the TEW calendar to make up for the however many lost days. We'll call it Anubisember. Happy?[/QUOTE] I already dropped that. I made my feelings known. My [i]opinion[/i] is that I liked the "real-world" calendar better. That ain't gonna come back, though. I'm over that. My problem is about being told I'm hated by a guy I had no dispute with that I had respect for. I don't even care about the original topic anymore. [QUOTE=Torri;146116]Is it possible that perhaps he made a mistake? In which case i'm positive he'd apologize. Although, from the way you're acting right now dude, I can't say his feelings about you would change even if he apologized. You're completely going about this the wrong way. Plus, why do you care so much what someone over the internet thinks about you? Outside of these forums, nobody is going to know what Adam said. So, what impact does that really make on your life? Get over it, I say. If Adam is wrong, like I said, I know he'll apologize.. but if you keep going on like you are right now, why should he?[/QUOTE] The reason I'm upset is because I have supported this franchise since EW9000, and even bought both TEW2004 (which I play) and TEW2005 (which my wife plays). While I've had a fair share of criticisms, I only do that with things I actually care about, to help improve them. I have always had respect for Ryland. In light of all that, for him to say these things hits pretty hard, and yes, it does bother me a lot. Imagine if an actor or actress you liked accused you of being a stalker and said he or she hated you, when you had no idea anything like that ever happened. You'd probably not react in as volatile a manner as I have, but that's just because that's how I react to things; you'd still be bothered by it I bet!

[QUOTE=Thomnipotent;146115]Fine, fine. There will be an extra month added to the end of the TEW calendar to make up for the however many lost days. We'll call it Anubisember. Happy?[/QUOTE] I already dropped that. I made my feelings known. My [i]opinion[/i] is that I liked the "real-world" calendar better. That ain't gonna come back, though. I'm over that. My problem is about being told I'm hated by a guy I had no dispute with that I had respect for. I don't even care about the original topic anymore. [QUOTE=Torri;146116]Is it possible that perhaps he made a mistake? In which case i'm positive he'd apologize. Although, from the way you're acting right now dude, I can't say his feelings about you would change even if he apologized. You're completely going about this the wrong way. Plus, why do you care so much what someone over the internet thinks about you? Outside of these forums, nobody is going to know what Adam said. So, what impact does that really make on your life? Get over it, I say. If Adam is wrong, like I said, I know he'll apologize.. but if you keep going on like you are right now, why should he?[/QUOTE] The reason I'm upset is because I have supported this franchise since EW9000, and even bought both TEW2004 (which I play) and TEW2005 (which my wife plays). While I've had a fair share of criticisms, I only do that with things I actually care about, to help improve them. I have always had respect for Ryland. In light of all that, for him to say these things hits pretty hard, and yes, it does bother me a lot. Imagine if an actor or actress you liked accused you of being a stalker and said he or she hated you, when you had no idea anything like that ever happened. You'd probably not react in as volatile a manner as I have, but that's just because that's how I react to things; you'd still be bothered by it I bet!

Actually, i wouldn't. I'm the type of person where as long as I know what's being said about me isn't true, i'm content. I couldn't care less what anybody else thinks about me. Listen, i'm not trying to be rude to you. I see where you're coming from and how it'd bother you. But tone down the animocity. Yes, Adam said something. Is it possible that he thought you were somebody else? Yes. Is it possible that you over-reacted? Yes. Calm down, when Adam comes online tomorrow, as at this time he's never been online to my knowledge. He'll see this, and either he'll apologize or not. But either way, it won't be the end of the world.

Actually, i wouldn't. I'm the type of person where as long as I know what's being said about me isn't true, i'm content. I couldn't care less what anybody else thinks about me. Listen, i'm not trying to be rude to you. I see where you're coming from and how it'd bother you. But tone down the animocity. Yes, Adam said something. Is it possible that he thought you were somebody else? Yes. Is it possible that you over-reacted? Yes. Calm down, when Adam comes online tomorrow, as at this time he's never been online to my knowledge. He'll see this, and either he'll apologize or not. But either way, it won't be the end of the world.

Anubis, if you genuinely are not the same person as the guy from .400, then I apologise completely. However, I'd be absolutely staggered if it was pure coincidence that both you and the ".400 version" of Anubis share so many similarities. You wanted to know why I think you are the same guy? You're from the same state. You both picked the same user name. You both have bought TEW04 and 05 and prefer the former. Both married, with a wife who plays TEW. You both have gotten into trouble for posting nothing but negative comments. You both share the exact same views on several features. You both post in exactly the same style (bold for an angry statement, petty threats "I'm not going to drop this!"). This "I'm the victim" bit is almost a carbon copy of what got ".400 Anubis" banned from that forum. So yeah, you have my genuine apologies if this is a complete coincidence, but I find it really hard to believe. If you have anything further to add, do it by PM. I had to ban your apparent "evil twin" for taking issues and trying to cause mass hysteria about them, I'll be damned if you're going to do the same thing.

Anubis, if you genuinely are not the same person as the guy from .400, then I apologise completely. However, I'd be absolutely staggered if it was pure coincidence that both you and the ".400 version" of Anubis share so many similarities. You wanted to know why I think you are the same guy? You're from the same state. You both picked the same user name. You both have bought TEW04 and 05 and prefer the former. Both married, with a wife who plays TEW. You both have gotten into trouble for posting nothing but negative comments. You both share the exact same views on several features. You both post in exactly the same style (bold for an angry statement, petty threats "I'm not going to drop this!"). This "I'm the victim" bit is almost a carbon copy of what got ".400 Anubis" banned from that forum. So yeah, you have my genuine apologies if this is a complete coincidence, but I find it really hard to believe. If you have anything further to add, do it by PM. I had to ban your apparent "evil twin" for taking issues and trying to cause mass hysteria about them, I'll be damned if you're going to do the same thing.

Accepted, and done. The matter is resolved as far as I'm concerned. Also, on a side note to you as well as the forum in general, if it makes everyone feel better, I will [i]try[/i] to post positive comments about the things I like in the future, instead of limiting myself to negative comments about the things I don't like.

Accepted, and done. The matter is resolved as far as I'm concerned. Also, on a side note to you as well as the forum in general, if it makes everyone feel better, I will [i]try[/i] to post positive comments about the things I like in the future, instead of limiting myself to negative comments about the things I don't like.

Wow, having read all of the above it almost feels out of place to discuss the actual topic.. However, I'm used to beng out of place so here's my two cents anyways :cool: I much prefer the current calendar for one reason: The old system worked by date, not by day. So if you booked a yearly PPV for say, Sunday 28th November, then next year it would still be on the 28th, which would no longer be a Sunday. Not a major gripe but one which was eliminated by the new system where it can just be Sunday of the 4th week every November. See? I'm easy pleased! :D

Wow, having read all of the above it almost feels out of place to discuss the actual topic.. However, I'm used to beng out of place so here's my two cents anyways :cool: I much prefer the current calendar for one reason: The old system worked by date, not by day. So if you booked a yearly PPV for say, Sunday 28th November, then next year it would still be on the 28th, which would no longer be a Sunday. Not a major gripe but one which was eliminated by the new system where it can just be Sunday of the 4th week every November. See? I'm easy pleased! :D

[QUOTE=flamebrain;146222]Wow, having read all of the above it almost feels out of place to discuss the actual topic.. However, I'm used to beng out of place so here's my two cents anyways :cool: I much prefer the current calendar for one reason: The old system worked by date, not by day. So if you booked a yearly PPV for say, Sunday 28th November, then next year it would still be on the 28th, which would no longer be a Sunday. Not a major gripe but one which was eliminated by the new system where it can just be Sunday of the 4th week every November. See? I'm easy pleased! :D[/QUOTE] I think thats one of the reasons Adam chose the 05 style. As I said, it works so much easier then the other style, and its not hard to check over your computer calendar if you want dates for diarys.

[QUOTE=flamebrain;146222]Wow, having read all of the above it almost feels out of place to discuss the actual topic.. However, I'm used to beng out of place so here's my two cents anyways :cool: I much prefer the current calendar for one reason: The old system worked by date, not by day. So if you booked a yearly PPV for say, Sunday 28th November, then next year it would still be on the 28th, which would no longer be a Sunday. Not a major gripe but one which was eliminated by the new system where it can just be Sunday of the 4th week every November. See? I'm easy pleased! :D[/QUOTE] I think thats one of the reasons Adam chose the 05 style. As I said, it works so much easier then the other style, and its not hard to check over your computer calendar if you want dates for diarys.

Well-e-well, for myself, either calendar would work fine. The thing I didn't like about the 2004 calendar was the fact that I had to keep changing the dates to keep the events on Sundays. Now, if the "real" calendar had a button or something that would allow you to always pick the 3rd Sunday of the month or something, I'd be fine with that. Honestly, I wouldn't have noticed the difference in the calendars if somebody didn't mention it... but I did notice that I didn't have to keep changing the dates of my PPVs to always be on the same day of the week. :)

Well-e-well, for myself, either calendar would work fine. The thing I didn't like about the 2004 calendar was the fact that I had to keep changing the dates to keep the events on Sundays. Now, if the "real" calendar had a button or something that would allow you to always pick the 3rd Sunday of the month or something, I'd be fine with that. Honestly, I wouldn't have noticed the difference in the calendars if somebody didn't mention it... but I did notice that I didn't have to keep changing the dates of my PPVs to always be on the same day of the week. :)

Archived