What will you do when new game is out?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Troika;148123]First thing I will do is start a HUSTLE style promotion in Japan and take over the wrestling World. [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]HUSTLE HUSTLE[/SIZE][/COLOR] :D[/QUOTE] Thats just sad :( How are you going to accurately do one though, when 1/4 of the in-ring roster of HUSTLE aren't actually wrestlers?

[QUOTE=Troika;148123]First thing I will do is start a HUSTLE style promotion in Japan and take over the wrestling World. [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]HUSTLE HUSTLE[/SIZE][/COLOR] :D[/QUOTE] Thats just sad :( How are you going to accurately do one though, when 1/4 of the in-ring roster of HUSTLE aren't actually wrestlers?

[quote=Remianen;147960]Take over BSC, change them to Women's Cutting Edge, fire almost everyone, then steal all the best women's workers the Cornellverse has and center my booking around making J.Ro, Missy Masterson,[b]Cherry Bomb[/b] and Mary Beth Chase my new core (with Tamara McFly added when NOTBPW dumps her contract 6 months into the game :p). Later on, I'll create LLF and do the same thing with real world workers (with my tried & true core of Mariko Yoshida, Melissa, and LuFisto).[/quote] I heart you. I do the same thing. Although, Missy Masterson is rarely apart of my roster. Its usually Cherry Bomb, J. Ro, Gorgon, Karen Bilous, Mary Beth Chase, Christina Charisma, and Suzue Katayama that I *have* to have. As for what im gonna do. I'm goin to Disneyland! Oh wait..

[quote=Remianen;147960]Take over BSC, change them to Women's Cutting Edge, fire almost everyone, then steal all the best women's workers the Cornellverse has and center my booking around making J.Ro, Missy Masterson,[b]Cherry Bomb[/b] and Mary Beth Chase my new core (with Tamara McFly added when NOTBPW dumps her contract 6 months into the game :p). Later on, I'll create LLF and do the same thing with real world workers (with my tried & true core of Mariko Yoshida, Melissa, and LuFisto).[/quote] I heart you. I do the same thing. Although, Missy Masterson is rarely apart of my roster. Its usually Cherry Bomb, J. Ro, Gorgon, Karen Bilous, Mary Beth Chase, Christina Charisma, and Suzue Katayama that I *have* to have. As for what im gonna do. I'm goin to Disneyland! Oh wait..

I think I will create Sting and the Ultimate Warrior for the Cornellverse as young 20 year olds and have them run through TCWs tag division in superior dominance. Then Warrior will refuse to do the job to Cornell so Cornell will make him very unhappy and I will watch the turmoil in the lockerroom unveil with pure unadulterated chaos! I dunno I saw some art work of the Ultimate Warrior and it made me remember my childhood. I just wish he could have been a normal person instead of a nut job so that he could have some sort of role in the company still. I also wish he could wrestle but thats besides the point.

I think I will create Sting and the Ultimate Warrior for the Cornellverse as young 20 year olds and have them run through TCWs tag division in superior dominance. Then Warrior will refuse to do the job to Cornell so Cornell will make him very unhappy and I will watch the turmoil in the lockerroom unveil with pure unadulterated chaos! I dunno I saw some art work of the Ultimate Warrior and it made me remember my childhood. I just wish he could have been a normal person instead of a nut job so that he could have some sort of role in the company still. I also wish he could wrestle but thats besides the point.

I honestly haven't a clue, I just a week ago started played the Cornellverse, I realized that I am just too nitpicky about the real world mods and the fact that 05 just can't simulate the current real world data properly. Anyways I'm enjoying playing DAVE very much, and the Cornellverse is awesome! I think it's going to come down to whether the new features will allow the real world data to be accurate, if it does I will play current real world, TCP's 93 mod which is going to be awesome with the future workers, and the Cornellverse. In terms of the promotions within the mods, there are probably over a dozen I would like to play with the new features, not to mention my own created ones. Darn you Adam Ryland, why must you make such a fun and addictive game, with endless ways to play it. Heck just talking about it is fun and addictive, I can only imagine how much fun the actual game will be :D .

I honestly haven't a clue, I just a week ago started played the Cornellverse, I realized that I am just too nitpicky about the real world mods and the fact that 05 just can't simulate the current real world data properly. Anyways I'm enjoying playing DAVE very much, and the Cornellverse is awesome! I think it's going to come down to whether the new features will allow the real world data to be accurate, if it does I will play current real world, TCP's 93 mod which is going to be awesome with the future workers, and the Cornellverse. In terms of the promotions within the mods, there are probably over a dozen I would like to play with the new features, not to mention my own created ones. Darn you Adam Ryland, why must you make such a fun and addictive game, with endless ways to play it. Heck just talking about it is fun and addictive, I can only imagine how much fun the actual game will be :D .

I'm already working on a January 2002 scenario on TEW 2005 and I will probably just trasnfer the files into 2k7 and continue from there. I only play my own-made data, as I always disagree with the mod makers. I also fail to find the awesomeness of the oh-so-praised FOTORC. No offense to TCP. I also enjoy mod-making and it's a lot more fun to play your OWN stats instead of someone else's work. But yeah, that's probably my first project, and after that I might also transfer my 1997 scenario to 2k7.

I'm already working on a January 2002 scenario on TEW 2005 and I will probably just trasnfer the files into 2k7 and continue from there. I only play my own-made data, as I always disagree with the mod makers. I also fail to find the awesomeness of the oh-so-praised FOTORC. No offense to TCP. I also enjoy mod-making and it's a lot more fun to play your OWN stats instead of someone else's work. But yeah, that's probably my first project, and after that I might also transfer my 1997 scenario to 2k7.

I'm just gonna play it. Day after day after day. You do all the mods, I'll just play it. 'cause that's what it's for; Playing. I know that'll I'll just wake up in the morning, go to work, home, and then play TEW07 untill it's midnight. And the same cycle begings again.. :D Or maybe not. Depends.. .. whether or not the next date will be .. mm.. "succesful". :D

I'm just gonna play it. Day after day after day. You do all the mods, I'll just play it. 'cause that's what it's for; Playing. I know that'll I'll just wake up in the morning, go to work, home, and then play TEW07 untill it's midnight. And the same cycle begings again.. :D Or maybe not. Depends.. .. whether or not the next date will be .. mm.. "succesful". :D

I'm hoping for a new promotion in North America to take over, as there seems to be a new promotion in every new game. If not I'll make my own North American promotion in the Cornellverse, and run a promotion similar to ROH, and pick someone for an allmighty Goldberg type push.

I'm hoping for a new promotion in North America to take over, as there seems to be a new promotion in every new game. If not I'll make my own North American promotion in the Cornellverse, and run a promotion similar to ROH, and pick someone for an allmighty Goldberg type push.

[QUOTE=Torri;148183]I heart you. I do the same thing. Although, Missy Masterson is rarely apart of my roster. Its usually Cherry Bomb, J. Ro, Gorgon, Karen Bilous, Mary Beth Chase, Christina Charisma, and Suzue Katayama that I *have* to have.[/QUOTE] Christina would rock if I didn't already have too many technicians (Miss Information, Tamara McFly, Saori Nakadan, Eve Grunge, Huntress Makiko, Katherine Goodlooks, oy!). Besides that, she's young enough that I can put her off for a while and develop the older people. I'm not too big on Suzue and usually only keep her around because she's Wanda Fish's tag partner (same for Saeko Hiroyuki since Saori Nakadan is an old favorite from WreSpi1. NAKADAN SPIKE! NAKADAN SPIKE!). And FINisher, I'd just play as well if someone else would do a women's mod!

[QUOTE=Torri;148183]I heart you. I do the same thing. Although, Missy Masterson is rarely apart of my roster. Its usually Cherry Bomb, J. Ro, Gorgon, Karen Bilous, Mary Beth Chase, Christina Charisma, and Suzue Katayama that I *have* to have.[/QUOTE] Christina would rock if I didn't already have too many technicians (Miss Information, Tamara McFly, Saori Nakadan, Eve Grunge, Huntress Makiko, Katherine Goodlooks, oy!). Besides that, she's young enough that I can put her off for a while and develop the older people. I'm not too big on Suzue and usually only keep her around because she's Wanda Fish's tag partner (same for Saeko Hiroyuki since Saori Nakadan is an old favorite from WreSpi1. NAKADAN SPIKE! NAKADAN SPIKE!). And FINisher, I'd just play as well if someone else would do a women's mod!

Archived