What will you do when new game is out?

I have entertained the thought of doing my own made up mod. I could call it TPs World or something. Anyways I really wanna start up as TCW and learn all of the new features. I do not have 05. I am still on 04 and it is alright except I still have all the old workers and promotions without updates. So when I get this the change in stats and such is gonna be mind blowing for me. I just hope I can get into playing as TCW if not I may have to play as CGC or NOTBPW as those are my favorites. SWF would work too but they remind me of WWE too much.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have entertained the thought of doing my own made up mod. I could call it TPs World or something. Anyways I really wanna start up as TCW and learn all of the new features. I do not have 05. I am still on 04 and it is alright except I still have all the old workers and promotions without updates. So when I get this the change in stats and such is gonna be mind blowing for me. I just hope I can get into playing as TCW if not I may have to play as CGC or NOTBPW as those are my favorites. SWF would work too but they remind me of WWE too much.

[QUOTE=TeemuFoundation;148443]There won't be a TEW 2008. There [COLOR="Red"]probably won't even be another TEW[/COLOR], but if there is, Adam said that January 2009 is the EARLIEST date it will ever be announced.[/QUOTE] I doubt this will be the case, this game is so popular that GDS no doubt make quite a bit of cash from it, they would be crazy to abondon it completely. (and if they did i would cry!)

[QUOTE=TeemuFoundation;148443]There won't be a TEW 2008. There [COLOR="Red"]probably won't even be another TEW[/COLOR], but if there is, Adam said that January 2009 is the EARLIEST date it will ever be announced.[/QUOTE] I doubt this will be the case, this game is so popular that GDS no doubt make quite a bit of cash from it, they would be crazy to abondon it completely. (and if they did i would cry!)

[QUOTE=TeemuFoundation;148208]I'm already working on a January 2002 scenario on TEW 2005 and I will probably just trasnfer the files into 2k7 and continue from there. I only play my own-made data, as I always disagree with the mod makers. [B]I also fail to find the awesomeness of the oh-so-praised FOTORC.[/B] No offense to TCP. I also enjoy mod-making and it's a lot more fun to play your OWN stats instead of someone else's work. But yeah, that's probably my first project, and after that I might also transfer my 1997 scenario to 2k7.[/QUOTE] Any suggestions on improvement would be appreciated.

[QUOTE=TeemuFoundation;148208]I'm already working on a January 2002 scenario on TEW 2005 and I will probably just trasnfer the files into 2k7 and continue from there. I only play my own-made data, as I always disagree with the mod makers. [B]I also fail to find the awesomeness of the oh-so-praised FOTORC.[/B] No offense to TCP. I also enjoy mod-making and it's a lot more fun to play your OWN stats instead of someone else's work. But yeah, that's probably my first project, and after that I might also transfer my 1997 scenario to 2k7.[/QUOTE] Any suggestions on improvement would be appreciated.

You mean besides not eating, sleeping and neglecting homework? ;) Let's see. The second I get it I'm going to head straight to the editor to check out what that's like and then I'll probably start a game with a top CV promotion. I'll play around with how everything is set up and find out where everything is and basically just get a feel for it again. I won't get too into that game, but once a real-life mod comes out - BAM! My game to make my created New England Championship Wrestling (Local/Regional) into National Championship Wrestling (Global) begins. :)

You mean besides not eating, sleeping and neglecting homework? ;) Let's see. The second I get it I'm going to head straight to the editor to check out what that's like and then I'll probably start a game with a top CV promotion. I'll play around with how everything is set up and find out where everything is and basically just get a feel for it again. I won't get too into that game, but once a real-life mod comes out - BAM! My game to make my created New England Championship Wrestling (Local/Regional) into National Championship Wrestling (Global) begins. :)

Archived