relationships

Up to now, I've only had friendship, dislike, and hatred relationships. Then today, I got my first bestfriend relationship. Quickly this is what happen: I am a main eventer and a face (same as world champ) and a heel midcarder is the national champ (or whatever the title was called), so I decided I wanted that belt. I offered to start a feud with the midcarder guy. After 2 or 3 tag matches of the feud, his overness rose and he moved from midcarder to main event. He became my bestfriend along the way... then he lost the belt to a midcarder face, and now I am stuck in a feud with a lesser talent for no title... Anyway, the point of this post is that I am really curious to know if anyone has ever developed relationships beyond the common friendship, dislike and hatred... anyone ever developed a "loyalty" relationship, or a "dating" relationship? If so, could you describe how it came about.

In my game, I'm best friends with UK Dragon. I'm not sure how it came about, but we work many of the same promotions all around the world and I spoke to him a lot. But in WLW, I've had a lot of trouble backstage. I guess he just took my side and we became best friends. Never had any of the others though, but I'm working on it.

UK Dragon's a dick! I had a best friend relationship with him...then one time, ONE TIME, I accidently clicked "I'm going to steal the show tonight!" instead of whatever's under it, he flipped out, I avoided a fight, and now he has a hatred relationship. From one extreme all the way to the other based on one tiny comment. I hate UK Dragon.

[QUOTE=KLitke]UK Dragon's a dick! I had a best friend relationship with him...then one time, ONE TIME, I accidently clicked "I'm going to steal the show tonight!" instead of whatever's under it, he flipped out, I avoided a fight, and now he has a hatred relationship. From one extreme all the way to the other based on one tiny comment. I hate UK Dragon.[/QUOTE] Same thing happened to me with Masked Cougar. I managed to move him back up to Dislike, but then managed to get him upset again. I've since given up on winning back the relationship.

I refered to dating since it is in the game when you edit the database and a few have that relationship, Angry Gilmore and Jessie have a married relationship. I'm just wondering how you know that it is impossible for our characters to have a dating relationship if they often talk with a worker of the opposite gender? Maybe its only something you can assign to superstar workers when editing the database. I'm curious on this. But loyalty is the one I care the most about, if it is possible to get, I am curious how to get it. Some of the guys who went 10-20 years into their careers, have you ever gain that kind of relationship?

Playing as Kikkawa, I decided to team with Brandon (similarity of Lariat/Pounce)... then he argues with me and I destroy him in a fight! and In the same day... I beat up Vilbert!

One guy I always hate, even back in TEW was The Great Hisato. I dunno what it is about him, but he always seems to get on my nerves somehow. Naturally, I have a hate relationship with him that I've had since my second day in WLW, but he's not likely to do much about that now. And I'm getting close to him on toughness, so next time he wants a fight, I'll be ready........ mwa ha ha ha ha!

[QUOTE=Goldberg]I refered to dating since it is in the game when you edit the database and a few have that relationship, Angry Gilmore and Jessie have a married relationship. I'm just wondering how you know that it is impossible for our characters to have a dating relationship if they often talk with a worker of the opposite gender? Maybe its only something you can assign to superstar workers when editing the database. I'm curious on this. But loyalty is the one I care the most about, if it is possible to get, I am curious how to get it. Some of the guys who went 10-20 years into their careers, have you ever gain that kind of relationship?[/QUOTE] Adam said that he wasn't going to have dating in the game because he didn't want guys "trying to pull Trish Stratus" all the time. At least I think those were his words... I'm about 10 years into my game and have never had a loyalty relationship.

I don't know how but I was able to get Friendship with Big Cat Brandon, and he was still a complete tool with me. A guy I hate is The Scotsman, who sounds.. very.. [I]familiar[/I]. I ended up beating him up on accident when I said we'd be teaming tonight and he made some smarky comment. Then everyone loved me oddly.

[QUOTE=KLitke]UK Dragon's a dick! I had a best friend relationship with him...then one time, ONE TIME, I accidently clicked "I'm going to steal the show tonight!" instead of whatever's under it, he flipped out, I avoided a fight, and now he has a hatred relationship. From one extreme all the way to the other based on one tiny comment. I hate UK Dragon.[/QUOTE] Same thing happened to me, accidentally hitting the Steal the Show option. Only I did it to Dan Stone. At 78 over, I was demoted to lower midcarder, put in matches with The Natural (50 over) every month, and let go at the end of my contract. What's worse is that I'm Strong Style, and the only feds that'll hire me are CZCW, ROF, 21CW, NYCW, and 4C. I'm not over enough in Japan to go to any of their feds, and WLW, MOSC, and the big three American feds won't hire me because of my working style. I went from $18k a month to making $640 a show. Stupid wrong button pressed...

Archived