I'm sure some of those modders out there will make us some nice new screens for TEW 2007, like they did for 2005. It's an editable thing. If you're tired of the colors in TEW '05 though, you can check the Mods section of the TEW 2005 part of the board. They probably have a few good screens in there. :cool:

I'm sure some of those modders out there will make us some nice new screens for TEW 2007, like they did for 2005. It's an editable thing. If you're tired of the colors in TEW '05 though, you can check the Mods section of the TEW 2005 part of the board. They probably have a few good screens in there. :cool:

[QUOTE=djlightning;153921]I'm hoping for some worker graphics in different spots, maybe like when fliping through screen different posses of wrestlers. How about a pic of the finisher used to end the match too when view match results at your shows.[/QUOTE] I always wonder what some of the finishers are as well it'd be nice to have descriptions in TEW itself. Wheneer I right a diary I have to go into wrespi just to find out what the finishers look like just so I cna describe them in my diary.

[QUOTE=djlightning;153921]I'm hoping for some worker graphics in different spots, maybe like when fliping through screen different posses of wrestlers. How about a pic of the finisher used to end the match too when view match results at your shows.[/QUOTE] I always wonder what some of the finishers are as well it'd be nice to have descriptions in TEW itself. Wheneer I right a diary I have to go into wrespi just to find out what the finishers look like just so I cna describe them in my diary.

Archived