The Off-Topic Render Thread

Undertaker666

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Clarity;164920]Hey. You have more tabs than me. You have surfaces and d-form.[/quote] To turn on the Surfaces tab, click on View\Tabs\Surfaces from the top menu. D-Form's a plugin I bought so you wont have that option. [quote]That gives me options like catsuits and stockings.. But nothing about facial textures[/QUOTE] I'm going from memory here as Studio's been installed for months: I'm pretty sure that when you download Studio you get the installation file and another one for content. If you've installed both then you [I]should[/I] have the skin texture for V3 aswell and it [I]should[/I] be where I said it is. I can't tell you the exact name it's under because I restructured the filing system to my liking ages ago but it should be something like "!MATS Victoria 3" so it [I]should[/I] be at the beginning of the list in Poses. You're using a newer version than I currently am so it may be stored somewhere differently though.

If you buy the V3 Head morph pack you end up with over 200 morphs for her head alone, that's plenty to add in detail here, there and everywhere. I've actually bought that morph pack and two additional packs for her so i've lost count of just how many head morphs i've got to play around with! :eek: The pic's lookin' good but i'm guessing you couldn't find the skin texture though? Hmmmmm.... i'll be updating my version of Studio over the weekend so i'll look into it then. In the meantime you could always look for free ones at Renderosity. :)

Archived