The Off-Topic Render Thread

Undertaker666

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The thumb might not have the skeleton that is required to get the look you were going for the first time (talking about the "broken" look). We have another joint close to our wrists, that is left out of alot of 3d "human's" and so might have been impossible to bend that part of the thumb, so that it's behind the hand (as you or me could do, without effort). These look really great guys, they would go well with TEW 3D!! lmao.

And finally for today.. Young Miki [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Render%202nd/Striptease.png[/IMG] I know there is a little problem around the hinge but im gonna work on that later.. I also found that in the course of downloading poses i have a selection of more "intimate" poses... NSFW if you know what i mean

I think it was just the light in poser making the chest plate look white But like i told you earlier. I did lose her eyes.. I ungrouped everything to get rid of the ground and then didn't regroup them. They are probably in that picture.... Somewhere

[QUOTE=Clarity;163521]I think it was just the light in poser making the chest plate look white[/quote] Ah you might be right there, wasn't sure because untextured stuff comes up as grey too. If you wanted to be really fancy (and crank up the render time even further) you could make the links on the skirt metallic. They'd then reflect the water, which would then reflect the skirt's reflections so you'd have reflections of reflections of reflections.... ;)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Render%202nd/dfd.png[/IMG] Annoying the hair i picked doesn't translate to poser and to get it done in 20 minutes i had to leave it *Edit* 21 minutes. But thats including time to upload it and correct my spelling mistakes

[QUOTE=Clarity;163532]Annoying the hair i picked doesn't translate to poser and to get it done in 20 minutes i had to leave it[/quote] Don't you mean Bryce? If you exported your Poser model as a .obj or .3ds file it should go into Bryce without much hassle. :confused: [quote]*Edit* 21 minutes. But thats including time to upload it and correct my spelling mistakes[/QUOTE] Well you had an extra minute then, so there's no excuse. ;) I've been meaning to try out more 'watery' stuff myself in Bryce but I always seem to get distracted and end up doing something completely different. :rolleyes:

Yeah i meant bryce... Im shattered. Stop being so pickerty ;) And due to said tiredness i had to retype almost every word 2 or 3 times.. The hair was a strand type and not the usual. It just didn't come across Im off to bed now.. Sleep calls like a siren in the night.. cant you here it "awoooga awoooga"

Archived