TCW- The New Tradition

I think my computer, must be another vortex or something...as only one picture, seems to ever show. I've edited it, but now only BLZ Bubb is showing.... very strange. Anyway I should get Malice In Wonderland up this weekend, probably be Sunday, as I'm out tommorow. Then I'm probably not going to update this for a little while (1 or 2 weeks), I need to run next months booking on TEW, plus I have a load of ROH DVD's to plough through (14 in all, I'm up to disc 5).

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think my computer, must be another vortex or something...as only one picture, seems to ever show. I've edited it, but now only BLZ Bubb is showing.... very strange. Anyway I should get Malice In Wonderland up this weekend, probably be Sunday, as I'm out tommorow. Then I'm probably not going to update this for a little while (1 or 2 weeks), I need to run next months booking on TEW, plus I have a load of ROH DVD's to plough through (14 in all, I'm up to disc 5).

[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]TCW Malice In Wonderland (Sunday 29th Jan 2006)[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Live from Reunion Arena , Dallas, TX (Attendance: 15'000)/ PPV Buys: 138, 655[/CENTER] [B]Pre-Show[/B] - Blonde Bombshell fires up crowd by shooting T-Shirts - Azaria & Rhodes did some Hard Selling on the up-coming matches Pre- Show Match 1: Stink defeated 'Resident Jobber' Ice Man C.A (C+) - Azaria & Rhodes Hard Sell the PPV a bit more Pre-Show Match 2: The Young Guns defeated The Assassins (C+) - Final Hard Sell from Azaria & Rhodes * Phoebe Plumbridge shot T-Shirts, whilst wearing next to nothing [B]Main Show (Time for people at home to cough up the cash) [/B] [I]A hype video with a James Earl Jones style voice-over plays featuring clips of the feuds leading to the up-coming matches. Featured prominently are [/I][I]Tommy Cornell vs Liberty for the World Title and RDJ vs BLZ Bubb[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: A*[/B][/COLOR] Azaria & Rhodes welcome us to Malice In Wonderland and predictabilly promise that it will a great show tonight [I](they would say that, they're paidto say that !)[/I]...Azaria then gets on to debuting the first match, which will feature the debut of the mysterious Priest featured in several vignette videos leading to this PPV ..he puts over the fact that this Priest looks to be a dangerous individual. [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: B-[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Priest has Arrived[/COLOR][/B] The Priest comes out, some of the more Indy Savvy fans in the crowd...know who the newcomer is and chant 'P-Rod !, P-Rod !, P-Rod !' , he is accompanied by what looks like Missy Masterson, who is wearing a PVC Nuns outfit.' The Priest' then picks up a microphone and immediately starts preaching his gospel... [I]" The gospel must be spread, and you will all be converts to the Church of Lucha. I'm sure you are all aware what happens if you try to fight what is destined to be....Mistress Sin here was a lost soul and then I showed her the light[/I] [B](Missy Masterson or Mistress Sin as she is known now, does a sign of the cross and then kneels down before 'The Priest' , he then kisses her on the forehead)[/B] [I]" You see those who follow the gospel will get rewarded, those who dare to believe in an inferior opinion...will be shown the right way' .....Let's bring out our first convert "[/I] JasonAzaria comments that this Priest character is already creeping him out [B][COLOR=navy]Rating:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Priest[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] (w/Mistress Sin) vs Chance Fortune[/COLOR][/B] If anyone has not worked out by now, 'The Priest' is Pablo Rodriguez a big name on the Mexican Lucha scene.His first 'convert' was Chance Fortune,a plucky youngster who has been far from lucky of late and has struggled to get the victories needed to push him up the card. Pablo dominated the match from the start , but Fortune was showing a bit of fight and kept kicking out of several pin fall attempts....which was leading to 'The Priest' becoming frustrated. This led to the Priest making a mistake which let in Fortune to take advantage and get some offence in....in-fact Fortune was really starting to take control and was about to send the Priest to an embarassing debut defeat (especially considering all the hype) when he was about to hit the Stroke of Luck (Roll of the Dice). But Mistress Sin got up on the apron (she had now ripped off a part of her rubber nuns outfit, to reveal some cleavage) and seductively waved her finger to get Fortune to come over. Fortune unfortunately got a bit horny and was transfixed, he went over to Mistress Sin, who then blew black powder in his face.....' The Priest' then got back up kicked Fortune in the gut and nailed the not-so-lucky Chance with his lethal vertebreaker he calls the 'Final Judgement' [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Pablo Rodriguez defeated Chance Fortune in 5:35 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]We go Backstage where Rick Law is with Blonde Bombshell[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Rick Law Backstage Promo[/COLOR][/B] [I]Blonde Bombshell still has the cue cards[/I] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] So erm Rick, you defend your Inter-nat-nal title against Mark Gunn ? [B]Rick Law:[/B] That's right just because some mouthy degenerate comes in and clobbers me with a foreign object to gain a cheap victory on his debut..they grant him a title match....well it's time to teach this punk... the Law, the Law of respect [I]Law then storms off before Blondie can ask him anymore insightful questions.[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes hype the upcoming Six man Tag match between Giant Tana, Ronnie V. Pain and Troy Tornado against Demon Anger and the Darkness Warriors.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Tana is ready to RAAWWWKK ![/COLOR][/B] Before the wrestlers come out to the ring the camera's go backstage again where Giant Tana is with Ronnie V.Pain and Troy Tornado....they have managed to persuade Tana (not that the child-like Tana takes much convincing) to dress up in Painful Procedure 'rocker' gear like V.Pain and Tornado. Tana is sporting a very large Leather Jacket with Painful Procedure sewn into the back and a Painful Procedure Bandana. [COLOR=darkred][B]Giant Tana, Ronnie V.Pain & Troy Tornado vs [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Demon Anger and Darkness Warriors[/B][/COLOR] The Darkness Warriors and Demon Anger get the upper hand early as they immediately attack the Painful Procedure Members and Giant Tana who have yet to get their ' total raaawkin' entrance costumes off. Eventually the costumes come off but the make-shift PP are in a whole world of trouble, with Tornado taking the brunt of the punishment, eventually he manages to get in the hot-tag to Giant Tana (after an Enziguri to Jay Darkness) who cleans house. Tana and Ronnie V.Pain are in the ring against Demon Anger and Raul Darkness. V.Pain clothesline Raul Darkness to the outside and the two start brawling on the floor. Suddenly Demon Spite comes out, Irish Whip and Spite goes to whack Tana with a chair but instead levels his partner..Troy Tornado has recovered, goes up top and gets the pin on Demon Anger after a frog-splash. [I]Jason Azaria commented after the match that with rumours of backstage problems between the Demon's of Rage, he's not all convinced that the chair-shot was only a[/I]n accident. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ronnie V. Pain, Troy Tornado and Giant Tana defeated Jay Darkness, Raul Darkness and Demon Anger in 7:48 when Troy Tornado defeated Demon Anger by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]We go Backstage where Freddy Huggins is with Blonde Bombshell[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Freddy Huggins Backstage Promo[/COLOR][/B] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Freddy Huggins you take on not just one, but two chalgers ([I]looking perplexed at what the words is on her cue card )[/I] for your All-Action Title [B]Freddy Huggins:[/B] One, two, three, four, five...even a hundred people after my title..the outcome would still be the same....Freddy Huggins All-Action Champion. [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Even if those challengers were Lib-ber-tay ! [B]Freddy Huggins:[/B] Oh you've managed to pluck some random name that you can actually remember from that empty vessel inside your head. Lib-ber-tay as you intend on calling him , does not even compete for my title and even he did, I would still beat him. As he's a loser and not only am I a winner, I'm also a champion and won't be losing it tonight either to one of those two wannabes Hawkins or Grayson. [I]Kyle Rhodes snipes at Blonde Bombshells interviewing skills saying that the cue-cards have been no-improvement and that she is an embarrassment to TCW, why won'tm the powers that be do something about her and fire the bimbo for professional incompetence ![/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]A hype video then plays going over how events have led to Freddy Huggins defending his All-Action Title in a 3-way Dance with Wolf Hawkins and Stevie Grayson[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]All-Action Title (3-Way Dance): [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Freddy Huggins vs Wolf Hawkins vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/B] Jason Azaria reminds everyone of the fact that Huggins does not need to be pinned to lose the title. The match starts off with Hawkins and Grayson double-teaming on the champion. Eventually they throw Huggins to the outside, feeling out process between the two friends...eventually Hawkins goes for a side-russian leg sweep but Grayson counters it, several counters follow as they know each others moves, leading to both trying a series of roll-ups. Huggins has got his wind back after the double-team punishment he took earlier in the match, and breaks up a pin attempt from Grayson. Hawkins then does a German Suplex on Huggins for two..Grayson breaks it up. Little bit of dissention between the two friends, but they decide to go back to double-teaming Huggins (including a double suplex off the top rope)....Hawkins goes for the Howl at the Moon, Grayson counters into a Tornado DDT for 2, Huggins is back up... spinning Lariat on Grayson...gets a two count. Hawkins is back up, Full Moon Rising attempt, counter by Huggins with a Huggins' Kiss (Super-kick)...one, two...thr-no ! broken up by Grayson with a Quebrada. Huggins and Grayson on top rope, Hawkins till down...Huggins going for a power-bomb...Grayson turns it into a Hurricarana...pinfall attempt, broken up by Hawkins. Hawkins trys to get Grayson up for the Howl at the Moon (Brainbuster)...Grayson attempts a counter...but Hawkins nails it ...one, two...Hawkins wins....no Huggins breaks it up. Grayson out cold, mid-ring exchange by Hawkins and Huggins, both spring off the ropes...mid ring collision. Grayson still groggy....Hawkins is nearest to him...goes up top..Stevie Style Press....one, two...Huggins getting up...too late ! three...Stevie Grayson is the new All-Action champion ! [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Stevie Grayson defeated Freddy Huggins and Wolf Hawkins in 15:13 when Stevie Grayson defeated Wolf Hawkins by pinfall . [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Stevie Grayson wins the TCW All Action title[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: C+[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match[/COLOR][/B] Grayson celebrates his title victory to an applause of mild-cheers. Hawkins then gets up and faces off with Grayson, whilst Huggins does the usual Heel ex-champ bit of shaking his head in disbelief that he has lost the match and the title. Hawkins goes over to Grayson.......they shake hands and Hawkins is cool with his sometime tag partner winning, even if it meant taking the pin. [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings: C (Celebration), C (Tense face-off), C+ (Handshake) [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hey Look here's some famous people[/COLOR][/B] The camera pans the audience and sitting in the crowd in the front-row are members of the Dallas Cowboys football team. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Something going on[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] back-stage[/COLOR][/B] The camera's back-stage pick-up Madman Boone and Genghis Rahn brawling amongst the concession stands in the arena, before their match has even officially started ! Eventually security coming over and try to pull them apart, before they can do anymore damage. [B][COLOR=indigo]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]A video plays re-capping the events leading to the International Title match between Rick Law and Mark Gunn.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]International Title: Rick Law vs Mark Gunn[/COLOR][/B] Once again the Champion started out dominating the match, simply over-powering his opponent and had several two counts, but for his bravado, Gunn is also resiliant and eventually he found that opportunistic opening when he took Law down with a drop toe-hold that saw the big-man hit the ring-ropes with a thud. Gunn then worked over the big man with several submission attempts, but Law kept shrugging them off, much to Gunn's frustration. Gunn then went to suplex Law, but Law was too big for him to lift up. Law then took control again ..a splash in the corner led to another two count and then a side-walk slam earned yet another. The challenger, Gunn then rolls out of the ring to get out of harms way and go for a powder. He decides to bring a chair into the ring, and goes to level Law with it...this time though referee Eugene Williams spots it and disqualifies Mark Gunn ! [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Rick Law defeated Mark Gunn in 9:56 by disqualification. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match Aftermath [/COLOR][/B] Gunn goes to attack Rick Law with the chair post match, but Law blocks the attempt, takes the chair away from Gunn and goes to swing at Gunn himself, who ducks the swing and scurries to the back. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] The camera's are back-stage in Liberty's dressing room....Peter Valentine knocks on the door...Liberty says come in but he does not seem happy to see Valentine, when he realises who just walked in. [B][COLOR=darkred]Sorry's just a word[/COLOR][/B] [B]Liberty:[/B] Oh it's you [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Look I'm sorry...I over-reacted ... [B]Liberty:[/B] Hey I'm not the one constantly stuffing up. I could have been world champion by now, if it wasn't for you [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] I said I'm sorry [B]Liberty:[/B] You nail me one last night, when I did nothing wrong and you expect me to accept your apology ? [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] What else can I say or do , I really am sorry [B]Liberty:[/B] Sorry's just a word...if you're really sorry you'll stay out of my way tonight...just get out Peter....I'm on my own from here on ou [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: B[/B] [/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb is seen backstage rampaging around , smashing up furninture...he seems to be looking for someone, the commentators speculate that BLZ Bubb is probably looking for RDJ.[/I] [I]Madman Boone and Genghis Rahn have shrugged off the security and are still fighting one another, finally the organisers see sense and send Sam Sparrow out to referee the match and get it officially under-way.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Falls Count Anywhere for Hardcore Title: [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Madman Boone vs Genghis Rahn[/COLOR][/B] In the wrong hands this could of been a complete mess, buty Boone and Rahn have been doing the hardcore thing for so long now, they know to put a storyline behind all the weapon shots. The match actually starts out in the back, before they brawl through the crowd and into the ring.... Boone took control and bashed on Rahn with a few chairs and wrapped the chair around Rahns head, he was going to do a Leg-drop onto a fallen Genghis Rahn [I](Azaria said...somebody stop him...this is going too far)[/I] but Rahn moved out of the way in time, and then levelled Boone with a few chair-shots of his own, before bringing a table into the ring, however Rahn took too much time trying to set the table up in the corner and Boone came back with a few dustbin lid shots... Madman Boone was then looking to end it with the Boone and Bust (Piledriver) onto some chairs but Rahn managed to kick his way out of the predicament....they then exchanged a few more lefts and right and took the fight out of the ring again and up the entrance ramp. They were then fighting on the ramp, when Genghis Rahn went for a clothesline and knocked Madman Boone off the ramp...however the momentum also took Rahn over...and they ended up going crashing all- the way to the floor (Holy-S*** chants from the crowd)...the referee does a double count and neither man is up in time to beat the count. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Genghis Rahn drew with Madman Boone in 9:31 when they were simultaneously knocked out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show goes backstage again, where Blonde Bombshell is going to conduct yet another riveting interview, this time she is with RDJ. [/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson Backstage Promo[/COLOR][/B] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] I'm with Ricky Dale Johnson ahead of his important match with Balzy Bubb. So er Ricky do you think you can win. [B]RDJ:[/B] Who writes these questions ? I'm guessing it's not you Blondie [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Hey I just read them, I don't know what any of this stuff means [B]RDJ:[/B] I can tell, because they are making you look dumb [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Are they, I haven't noticed ? [B]RDJ:[/B] Anyway onto the insightful question...Do I think I can win...it's not a case of think....it's more a case of know. BLZ Bubb you're a dangerous opponent, you beat me last month, and you probably thought I would not want any piece of you...but here I am right back at you again. One thing I learned from that defeat, is to not fear defeat, it's to fear not winning. There's only going to be one winner tonight and that's not you and once I'm done with you BLZ Bubb, I'll be one step nearer to being World Heavyweight champion. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]A hype video plays out-lining how the Chosen One's have earnt a tag title shot against Painful Procedure[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Tag Titles Match: Painful Procedure (B.J Shearer & Randall Hopkirk) vs Chosen Ones (Joel Bryant & Robert Oxford)[/COLOR][/B] The crowd was really into this, though the match was pretty generic, this is due to the popularity of PP and the fact that the Chosen Ones are hot as heels right now, due to their association with Tommy Cornell. PP being the faces started out hot....until Robert Oxford found a classic heel short-cut with a thumb to the eye on BJ Shearer...Oxford and Bryant then worked over Shearer, until the big man managed to get free and tag in Randall Hopkirk. The PP Boys start dominating once again using their considerable size to their advantage, until Charlie Thatcher who came out with the Chosen One's injected himself into the match, and attacked PP with some chair-shots. Referee Ray Johnson saw what was happening though ans called for the bell, awarding PP the match through DQ. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Painful Procedure defeated Chosen One's in 8:45 when Painful Procedure one by DQ after inteference from Charlie Thatcher. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match Aftermath[/COLOR][/B] Painful Procedure stagger back up and raise the tag belts in the air...however the Chosen One's attack Hopkirk and Shearer again and beat them down. [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings: B for both celebration and beatdown.[/COLOR][/B] [I]The camera cuts backstage where Tommy Cornell is warming up prior to his World Title match, Blonde Bombshell knocks on his door[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Focused on winning[/COLOR][/B] [I]Tommy is in the dressing room, whilst Blondie has still not been let in[/I] [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Who is it ? [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Blonde Bombshell, would just like to ask you a few questions [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Oh you, look I'm trying to get ready for my match [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Yeah I would like to know how you feeling ahead of your match [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] You don't give it up, take your cue cards rip them up and stick them where the sun don't shine [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] So any thoughts ? [I]Tommy now opens the door[/I] Tommy Cornell: Look you pea-brained bimbo, you don't give up...I've got nothing to say to you, nor anybody else. What's the point of telling someone something they know already...so just go away and let me get ready for my match, go bother that idiot who will be my opponent instead....he's more on your level. [B][COLOR=darkred]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] Another hype video, this time showing the growing feud between Ricky Dale Johnson and BLZ Bubb [B][COLOR=darkred]BLZ Bubb vs Ricky Dale Johnson[/COLOR][/B] Before the bell rings they get right in each others faces, with a pre-match stare-down once the bell rings they both un-leash a flurry of lefts and rights but neither man goes down. RDJ then trys a few Lariats' springing off he ropes on BLZ Bubb but can't knock the big man, down, he then goes for a flying cross body but is caught , BLZ Bubb then attempts to toss RDJ over head, but RDJ uses his leverage to push BLZ Bubb down with him and goes for a quick pin, which the Monster immediately kicks out of. BLZ Bubb then tossed RDJ to the outside , referee Sam Sparrow, sensibly allowed some leniency as the two brawled on the outside (Jason Azaria commented the fans came here to see a winner between these two). BLZ Bubb took full control when he Irish-whipped RDJ into the ring-steps, busting RDJ open...he then dominated the match for a long spell and went to finish RDJ off with a Hades Bomb, but RDJ wriggled out. But BLZ Bubb was still dominating the match and RDJ was losing more blood, but the resilient RDJ dug deep and kept coming right back at the monster, eventually RDJ's offence started to take over as the monsterous BLZ Bubb was becoming frustrated that he had not put RDJ away..RDJ rocked the monster with a couple of fore-arm shots and then connected with the Lasso Lariat...one, two...no ! ,...he then goes for another Lasso Lariat, but this time BLZ Bubb blocks it and turns RDJ inside-out with a massive Lariat of his own....RDJ looked down and out, but managed to kick out before 3. BLZ Bubb attempted another Hades Bomb, but again RDJ fought him off...both men are knackered and taking a breather on the mat, after several more hard hitting exchanges and a double collision...both get back up to their feet at the count of 8...they then spring off the ropes and RDJ connects with yet another Lasso Lariat...this time, it's enough for the three count and a bloodied but not beaten RDJ picks up a huge victory. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ricky Dale Johnson defeated BLZ Bubb in 13:44 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match[/COLOR][/B] BLZ Bubb is not happy and he attacks RDJ who is celebrating their victory, however RDJ fights back and they fight up the ramp. BLZ Bubb regains the advantage, BLZ Bubb then gets RDJ up for a Hades Bomb, however RDJ again tries to fight out of it, but this time the momentum..sends them crashing off the ramp and through a stack of tables below. EMT's are rushed over to the carnage, as both workers are taken away on a stretcher [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Notes: This spot would have been more effective, if Madman Boone and Genghis Rahn did not end their match in almost entirely the same way. [/I] [I]We are are Backstage again, where Peter Valentine is still begging for Liberty's forgiveness.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Please Forgive Me[/COLOR][/B] [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Look Liberty I really am sorry..I did wrong last night...it was all my fault...I just blew my top at you...because well I was frustrated with myself. I know i've been stuffing things up for you. You should have never picked me as as a partner to take out Cornell in the first place [B]Liberty:[/B] For once your right Peter, I should have never have picked you...because you've been nothing but a hindrance from day one. [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Don't you think I realize that. You've got to to do this thing on your own, but I just want you to know that I'm sorry not just for last night but for everything...I've been holding you back. [B]Liberty:[/B] Yeah if it was not for you I'd be World Champion [B]Valentine:[/B] I know that, but we are going to throw away our friendship over this...you still can be World Champion.. you can still win the belt off Cornell tonight...but all I'm asking for is your forgiveness. I am so, so, sorry that events have led to things being like they are now and it's nobody's fault but mine. [B]Liberty:[/B] Peter............I accept your apology.......we've been friends for years , so why throw it away now. [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Thanks Man, now we can move on....and concentrate on taking out Cornell and his so-called Chosen Ones ! [B]Liberty:[/B] But Peter...its no more we...it's just me out there tonight...I don't want you coming down to ringside with me, even if Tommy brings out any of his chronies. It's not that I don't trust you....it's just that I can't trust you. [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Hey Liberty...I understand...I'd do the same thing in your shoes. Now go win the title off Cornell, and don't just do it for yourself, do it for the Dude Nation and end Cornell's reign once and for all !! [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]A slightly longer than usual hype video plays..it goes over the storied history of the rivalry between Tommy Cornell and Liberty and how it has led to this massive title match, with not just the title at stake but also the destiny of each man's career.[/I] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]World Title: Tommy Cornell vs Liberty[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Liberty starts out on-fire as he keeps using his size advantage to over-power Cornell ...who keeps stepping outside the ring to slow the match down...eventually this frustrates Liberty who follows him out, that was a mistake as Cornell sees him coming and Irish whips him into the barricade, turning the match in Cornells favour. Cornell brings it back in the ring and works over Liberty's neck. Cornell has slowed things right down as he puts Liberty into a series of submission manoeuvres, with Liberty just having enough in the tank to get out....at one point Cornell even has Liberty choking against the ring-ropes...Ray Johnson counts to 4...Cornell lets go and tells Johnson he has until 5. This time though Liberty bring the fight right back to Cornell, rocking the champion with a new found second wind, a body-press, back-breaker and Liberation Slam (Firemans Carry Take-over), and Liberty appears to have finally won the title, but Ray Johnson is distracted by Charlie Thatcher, who has come down to ringside. Liberty sees Thatcher and knocks Cornell's side-kick off the apron with a clothesline, eventually security come out and pull Thatcher away. Meanwhile Cornell has recovered and he picks up the title belt and nails Liberty with it. Cornell discards the belt, before Johnson can see it...one, two..thr- no ! Liberty gets up much to the disbelief of Cornell...Cornell is doing his nut...they then get in another mid-range exchange, neither man is backing down but eventually a huge Lariat bring it back in Libertys favour. Another Liberation Slam from Liberty, but the referee is pulled out of the ring and nailed from behind by a man wearing an old-school wrestling mask. He then picks up a chair and lays Liberty out with several chair-shots [I](Azaria complains...who has Cornell managed to get in this time, once again it looks like Liberty will be cheated out of the title !, Rhodes of course chimes in with the fact that Cornell is just smarter than Liberty)[/I] , the masked man then dumps Cornell over the fallen body of Liberty . The man then unmasks ....it's Peter Valentine (Azaria: what the hell....Liberty should never have trusted him, Rhodes: Liberty has just learnt the hard-way that he has no friends)... Ray Johnson has come to, crawls back in the ring and counts to 3 as Liberty can't quite get his shoulder up in time. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Tommy Cornell defeated Liberty in 15:58 by pinfall following interference from Peter Valentine. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match[/COLOR][/B] As Cornell scurrys away with the belt, Liberty gets up and see's Valentine in the ring....they stare across the ring from one another. Valentine just laughs back at Liberty...Liberty goes charging towards his now former friend, who meets him with a vicious chair-shot. Valentine nails Liberty with several more chair-shots saying... [B]" You should have trusted me ! "[/B] [I]Azaria: He should have trusted you Valentine ?, He had every right not to trust you ![/I] Rating: B+ Notes: Peter Valentine has now fully turned heel !...the turn was a complete success ! [COLOR=indigo][B]Overall: A:[/B] I personally thought the PPV could have been a bit better, main disappointment is C+ for the All-Action Title match, not because the participants but on a bad match, but because of the apathy towards it...if I am going to revolutionize that divsion...I need a charismatic champion. Admittedly Grayson is not the answer but neither is Huggins and I'm holding fire on a Hawkins title reign for the moment. Still shouldn't really complain, the show got an A.[/COLOR]

[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]TCW Malice In Wonderland (Sunday 29th Jan 2006)[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Live from Reunion Arena , Dallas, TX (Attendance: 15'000)/ PPV Buys: 138, 655[/CENTER] [B]Pre-Show[/B] - Blonde Bombshell fires up crowd by shooting T-Shirts - Azaria & Rhodes did some Hard Selling on the up-coming matches Pre- Show Match 1: Stink defeated 'Resident Jobber' Ice Man C.A (C+) - Azaria & Rhodes Hard Sell the PPV a bit more Pre-Show Match 2: The Young Guns defeated The Assassins (C+) - Final Hard Sell from Azaria & Rhodes * Phoebe Plumbridge shot T-Shirts, whilst wearing next to nothing [B]Main Show (Time for people at home to cough up the cash) [/B] [I]A hype video with a James Earl Jones style voice-over plays featuring clips of the feuds leading to the up-coming matches. Featured prominently are [/I][I]Tommy Cornell vs Liberty for the World Title and RDJ vs BLZ Bubb[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: A*[/B][/COLOR] Azaria & Rhodes welcome us to Malice In Wonderland and predictabilly promise that it will a great show tonight [I](they would say that, they're paidto say that !)[/I]...Azaria then gets on to debuting the first match, which will feature the debut of the mysterious Priest featured in several vignette videos leading to this PPV ..he puts over the fact that this Priest looks to be a dangerous individual. [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: B-[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Priest has Arrived[/COLOR][/B] The Priest comes out, some of the more Indy Savvy fans in the crowd...know who the newcomer is and chant 'P-Rod !, P-Rod !, P-Rod !' , he is accompanied by what looks like Missy Masterson, who is wearing a PVC Nuns outfit.' The Priest' then picks up a microphone and immediately starts preaching his gospel... [I]" The gospel must be spread, and you will all be converts to the Church of Lucha. I'm sure you are all aware what happens if you try to fight what is destined to be....Mistress Sin here was a lost soul and then I showed her the light[/I] [B](Missy Masterson or Mistress Sin as she is known now, does a sign of the cross and then kneels down before 'The Priest' , he then kisses her on the forehead)[/B] [I]" You see those who follow the gospel will get rewarded, those who dare to believe in an inferior opinion...will be shown the right way' .....Let's bring out our first convert "[/I] JasonAzaria comments that this Priest character is already creeping him out [B][COLOR=navy]Rating:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Priest[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] (w/Mistress Sin) vs Chance Fortune[/COLOR][/B] If anyone has not worked out by now, 'The Priest' is Pablo Rodriguez a big name on the Mexican Lucha scene.His first 'convert' was Chance Fortune,a plucky youngster who has been far from lucky of late and has struggled to get the victories needed to push him up the card. Pablo dominated the match from the start , but Fortune was showing a bit of fight and kept kicking out of several pin fall attempts....which was leading to 'The Priest' becoming frustrated. This led to the Priest making a mistake which let in Fortune to take advantage and get some offence in....in-fact Fortune was really starting to take control and was about to send the Priest to an embarassing debut defeat (especially considering all the hype) when he was about to hit the Stroke of Luck (Roll of the Dice). But Mistress Sin got up on the apron (she had now ripped off a part of her rubber nuns outfit, to reveal some cleavage) and seductively waved her finger to get Fortune to come over. Fortune unfortunately got a bit horny and was transfixed, he went over to Mistress Sin, who then blew black powder in his face.....' The Priest' then got back up kicked Fortune in the gut and nailed the not-so-lucky Chance with his lethal vertebreaker he calls the 'Final Judgement' [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Pablo Rodriguez defeated Chance Fortune in 5:35 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]We go Backstage where Rick Law is with Blonde Bombshell[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Rick Law Backstage Promo[/COLOR][/B] [I]Blonde Bombshell still has the cue cards[/I] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] So erm Rick, you defend your Inter-nat-nal title against Mark Gunn ? [B]Rick Law:[/B] That's right just because some mouthy degenerate comes in and clobbers me with a foreign object to gain a cheap victory on his debut..they grant him a title match....well it's time to teach this punk... the Law, the Law of respect [I]Law then storms off before Blondie can ask him anymore insightful questions.[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes hype the upcoming Six man Tag match between Giant Tana, Ronnie V. Pain and Troy Tornado against Demon Anger and the Darkness Warriors.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Tana is ready to RAAWWWKK ![/COLOR][/B] Before the wrestlers come out to the ring the camera's go backstage again where Giant Tana is with Ronnie V.Pain and Troy Tornado....they have managed to persuade Tana (not that the child-like Tana takes much convincing) to dress up in Painful Procedure 'rocker' gear like V.Pain and Tornado. Tana is sporting a very large Leather Jacket with Painful Procedure sewn into the back and a Painful Procedure Bandana. [COLOR=darkred][B]Giant Tana, Ronnie V.Pain & Troy Tornado vs [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Demon Anger and Darkness Warriors[/B][/COLOR] The Darkness Warriors and Demon Anger get the upper hand early as they immediately attack the Painful Procedure Members and Giant Tana who have yet to get their ' total raaawkin' entrance costumes off. Eventually the costumes come off but the make-shift PP are in a whole world of trouble, with Tornado taking the brunt of the punishment, eventually he manages to get in the hot-tag to Giant Tana (after an Enziguri to Jay Darkness) who cleans house. Tana and Ronnie V.Pain are in the ring against Demon Anger and Raul Darkness. V.Pain clothesline Raul Darkness to the outside and the two start brawling on the floor. Suddenly Demon Spite comes out, Irish Whip and Spite goes to whack Tana with a chair but instead levels his partner..Troy Tornado has recovered, goes up top and gets the pin on Demon Anger after a frog-splash. [I]Jason Azaria commented after the match that with rumours of backstage problems between the Demon's of Rage, he's not all convinced that the chair-shot was only a[/I]n accident. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ronnie V. Pain, Troy Tornado and Giant Tana defeated Jay Darkness, Raul Darkness and Demon Anger in 7:48 when Troy Tornado defeated Demon Anger by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]We go Backstage where Freddy Huggins is with Blonde Bombshell[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Freddy Huggins Backstage Promo[/COLOR][/B] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Freddy Huggins you take on not just one, but two chalgers ([I]looking perplexed at what the words is on her cue card )[/I] for your All-Action Title [B]Freddy Huggins:[/B] One, two, three, four, five...even a hundred people after my title..the outcome would still be the same....Freddy Huggins All-Action Champion. [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Even if those challengers were Lib-ber-tay ! [B]Freddy Huggins:[/B] Oh you've managed to pluck some random name that you can actually remember from that empty vessel inside your head. Lib-ber-tay as you intend on calling him , does not even compete for my title and even he did, I would still beat him. As he's a loser and not only am I a winner, I'm also a champion and won't be losing it tonight either to one of those two wannabes Hawkins or Grayson. [I]Kyle Rhodes snipes at Blonde Bombshells interviewing skills saying that the cue-cards have been no-improvement and that she is an embarrassment to TCW, why won'tm the powers that be do something about her and fire the bimbo for professional incompetence ![/I] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]A hype video then plays going over how events have led to Freddy Huggins defending his All-Action Title in a 3-way Dance with Wolf Hawkins and Stevie Grayson[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]All-Action Title (3-Way Dance): [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Freddy Huggins vs Wolf Hawkins vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/B] Jason Azaria reminds everyone of the fact that Huggins does not need to be pinned to lose the title. The match starts off with Hawkins and Grayson double-teaming on the champion. Eventually they throw Huggins to the outside, feeling out process between the two friends...eventually Hawkins goes for a side-russian leg sweep but Grayson counters it, several counters follow as they know each others moves, leading to both trying a series of roll-ups. Huggins has got his wind back after the double-team punishment he took earlier in the match, and breaks up a pin attempt from Grayson. Hawkins then does a German Suplex on Huggins for two..Grayson breaks it up. Little bit of dissention between the two friends, but they decide to go back to double-teaming Huggins (including a double suplex off the top rope)....Hawkins goes for the Howl at the Moon, Grayson counters into a Tornado DDT for 2, Huggins is back up... spinning Lariat on Grayson...gets a two count. Hawkins is back up, Full Moon Rising attempt, counter by Huggins with a Huggins' Kiss (Super-kick)...one, two...thr-no ! broken up by Grayson with a Quebrada. Huggins and Grayson on top rope, Hawkins till down...Huggins going for a power-bomb...Grayson turns it into a Hurricarana...pinfall attempt, broken up by Hawkins. Hawkins trys to get Grayson up for the Howl at the Moon (Brainbuster)...Grayson attempts a counter...but Hawkins nails it ...one, two...Hawkins wins....no Huggins breaks it up. Grayson out cold, mid-ring exchange by Hawkins and Huggins, both spring off the ropes...mid ring collision. Grayson still groggy....Hawkins is nearest to him...goes up top..Stevie Style Press....one, two...Huggins getting up...too late ! three...Stevie Grayson is the new All-Action champion ! [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Stevie Grayson defeated Freddy Huggins and Wolf Hawkins in 15:13 when Stevie Grayson defeated Wolf Hawkins by pinfall . [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Stevie Grayson wins the TCW All Action title[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: C+[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match[/COLOR][/B] Grayson celebrates his title victory to an applause of mild-cheers. Hawkins then gets up and faces off with Grayson, whilst Huggins does the usual Heel ex-champ bit of shaking his head in disbelief that he has lost the match and the title. Hawkins goes over to Grayson.......they shake hands and Hawkins is cool with his sometime tag partner winning, even if it meant taking the pin. [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings: C (Celebration), C (Tense face-off), C+ (Handshake) [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hey Look here's some famous people[/COLOR][/B] The camera pans the audience and sitting in the crowd in the front-row are members of the Dallas Cowboys football team. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Something going on[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] back-stage[/COLOR][/B] The camera's back-stage pick-up Madman Boone and Genghis Rahn brawling amongst the concession stands in the arena, before their match has even officially started ! Eventually security coming over and try to pull them apart, before they can do anymore damage. [B][COLOR=indigo]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]A video plays re-capping the events leading to the International Title match between Rick Law and Mark Gunn.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]International Title: Rick Law vs Mark Gunn[/COLOR][/B] Once again the Champion started out dominating the match, simply over-powering his opponent and had several two counts, but for his bravado, Gunn is also resiliant and eventually he found that opportunistic opening when he took Law down with a drop toe-hold that saw the big-man hit the ring-ropes with a thud. Gunn then worked over the big man with several submission attempts, but Law kept shrugging them off, much to Gunn's frustration. Gunn then went to suplex Law, but Law was too big for him to lift up. Law then took control again ..a splash in the corner led to another two count and then a side-walk slam earned yet another. The challenger, Gunn then rolls out of the ring to get out of harms way and go for a powder. He decides to bring a chair into the ring, and goes to level Law with it...this time though referee Eugene Williams spots it and disqualifies Mark Gunn ! [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Rick Law defeated Mark Gunn in 9:56 by disqualification. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match Aftermath [/COLOR][/B] Gunn goes to attack Rick Law with the chair post match, but Law blocks the attempt, takes the chair away from Gunn and goes to swing at Gunn himself, who ducks the swing and scurries to the back. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] The camera's are back-stage in Liberty's dressing room....Peter Valentine knocks on the door...Liberty says come in but he does not seem happy to see Valentine, when he realises who just walked in. [B][COLOR=darkred]Sorry's just a word[/COLOR][/B] [B]Liberty:[/B] Oh it's you [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Look I'm sorry...I over-reacted ... [B]Liberty:[/B] Hey I'm not the one constantly stuffing up. I could have been world champion by now, if it wasn't for you [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] I said I'm sorry [B]Liberty:[/B] You nail me one last night, when I did nothing wrong and you expect me to accept your apology ? [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] What else can I say or do , I really am sorry [B]Liberty:[/B] Sorry's just a word...if you're really sorry you'll stay out of my way tonight...just get out Peter....I'm on my own from here on ou [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: B[/B] [/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb is seen backstage rampaging around , smashing up furninture...he seems to be looking for someone, the commentators speculate that BLZ Bubb is probably looking for RDJ.[/I] [I]Madman Boone and Genghis Rahn have shrugged off the security and are still fighting one another, finally the organisers see sense and send Sam Sparrow out to referee the match and get it officially under-way.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Falls Count Anywhere for Hardcore Title: [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Madman Boone vs Genghis Rahn[/COLOR][/B] In the wrong hands this could of been a complete mess, buty Boone and Rahn have been doing the hardcore thing for so long now, they know to put a storyline behind all the weapon shots. The match actually starts out in the back, before they brawl through the crowd and into the ring.... Boone took control and bashed on Rahn with a few chairs and wrapped the chair around Rahns head, he was going to do a Leg-drop onto a fallen Genghis Rahn [I](Azaria said...somebody stop him...this is going too far)[/I] but Rahn moved out of the way in time, and then levelled Boone with a few chair-shots of his own, before bringing a table into the ring, however Rahn took too much time trying to set the table up in the corner and Boone came back with a few dustbin lid shots... Madman Boone was then looking to end it with the Boone and Bust (Piledriver) onto some chairs but Rahn managed to kick his way out of the predicament....they then exchanged a few more lefts and right and took the fight out of the ring again and up the entrance ramp. They were then fighting on the ramp, when Genghis Rahn went for a clothesline and knocked Madman Boone off the ramp...however the momentum also took Rahn over...and they ended up going crashing all- the way to the floor (Holy-S*** chants from the crowd)...the referee does a double count and neither man is up in time to beat the count. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Genghis Rahn drew with Madman Boone in 9:31 when they were simultaneously knocked out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show goes backstage again, where Blonde Bombshell is going to conduct yet another riveting interview, this time she is with RDJ. [/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Ricky Dale Johnson Backstage Promo[/COLOR][/B] [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] I'm with Ricky Dale Johnson ahead of his important match with Balzy Bubb. So er Ricky do you think you can win. [B]RDJ:[/B] Who writes these questions ? I'm guessing it's not you Blondie [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Hey I just read them, I don't know what any of this stuff means [B]RDJ:[/B] I can tell, because they are making you look dumb [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Are they, I haven't noticed ? [B]RDJ:[/B] Anyway onto the insightful question...Do I think I can win...it's not a case of think....it's more a case of know. BLZ Bubb you're a dangerous opponent, you beat me last month, and you probably thought I would not want any piece of you...but here I am right back at you again. One thing I learned from that defeat, is to not fear defeat, it's to fear not winning. There's only going to be one winner tonight and that's not you and once I'm done with you BLZ Bubb, I'll be one step nearer to being World Heavyweight champion. [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]A hype video plays out-lining how the Chosen One's have earnt a tag title shot against Painful Procedure[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Tag Titles Match: Painful Procedure (B.J Shearer & Randall Hopkirk) vs Chosen Ones (Joel Bryant & Robert Oxford)[/COLOR][/B] The crowd was really into this, though the match was pretty generic, this is due to the popularity of PP and the fact that the Chosen Ones are hot as heels right now, due to their association with Tommy Cornell. PP being the faces started out hot....until Robert Oxford found a classic heel short-cut with a thumb to the eye on BJ Shearer...Oxford and Bryant then worked over Shearer, until the big man managed to get free and tag in Randall Hopkirk. The PP Boys start dominating once again using their considerable size to their advantage, until Charlie Thatcher who came out with the Chosen One's injected himself into the match, and attacked PP with some chair-shots. Referee Ray Johnson saw what was happening though ans called for the bell, awarding PP the match through DQ. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Painful Procedure defeated Chosen One's in 8:45 when Painful Procedure one by DQ after inteference from Charlie Thatcher. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match Aftermath[/COLOR][/B] Painful Procedure stagger back up and raise the tag belts in the air...however the Chosen One's attack Hopkirk and Shearer again and beat them down. [B][COLOR=navy]Ratings: B for both celebration and beatdown.[/COLOR][/B] [I]The camera cuts backstage where Tommy Cornell is warming up prior to his World Title match, Blonde Bombshell knocks on his door[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Focused on winning[/COLOR][/B] [I]Tommy is in the dressing room, whilst Blondie has still not been let in[/I] [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Who is it ? [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Blonde Bombshell, would just like to ask you a few questions [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] Oh you, look I'm trying to get ready for my match [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] Yeah I would like to know how you feeling ahead of your match [B]Tommy Cornell:[/B] You don't give it up, take your cue cards rip them up and stick them where the sun don't shine [B]Blonde Bombshell:[/B] So any thoughts ? [I]Tommy now opens the door[/I] Tommy Cornell: Look you pea-brained bimbo, you don't give up...I've got nothing to say to you, nor anybody else. What's the point of telling someone something they know already...so just go away and let me get ready for my match, go bother that idiot who will be my opponent instead....he's more on your level. [B][COLOR=darkred]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] Another hype video, this time showing the growing feud between Ricky Dale Johnson and BLZ Bubb [B][COLOR=darkred]BLZ Bubb vs Ricky Dale Johnson[/COLOR][/B] Before the bell rings they get right in each others faces, with a pre-match stare-down once the bell rings they both un-leash a flurry of lefts and rights but neither man goes down. RDJ then trys a few Lariats' springing off he ropes on BLZ Bubb but can't knock the big man, down, he then goes for a flying cross body but is caught , BLZ Bubb then attempts to toss RDJ over head, but RDJ uses his leverage to push BLZ Bubb down with him and goes for a quick pin, which the Monster immediately kicks out of. BLZ Bubb then tossed RDJ to the outside , referee Sam Sparrow, sensibly allowed some leniency as the two brawled on the outside (Jason Azaria commented the fans came here to see a winner between these two). BLZ Bubb took full control when he Irish-whipped RDJ into the ring-steps, busting RDJ open...he then dominated the match for a long spell and went to finish RDJ off with a Hades Bomb, but RDJ wriggled out. But BLZ Bubb was still dominating the match and RDJ was losing more blood, but the resilient RDJ dug deep and kept coming right back at the monster, eventually RDJ's offence started to take over as the monsterous BLZ Bubb was becoming frustrated that he had not put RDJ away..RDJ rocked the monster with a couple of fore-arm shots and then connected with the Lasso Lariat...one, two...no ! ,...he then goes for another Lasso Lariat, but this time BLZ Bubb blocks it and turns RDJ inside-out with a massive Lariat of his own....RDJ looked down and out, but managed to kick out before 3. BLZ Bubb attempted another Hades Bomb, but again RDJ fought him off...both men are knackered and taking a breather on the mat, after several more hard hitting exchanges and a double collision...both get back up to their feet at the count of 8...they then spring off the ropes and RDJ connects with yet another Lasso Lariat...this time, it's enough for the three count and a bloodied but not beaten RDJ picks up a huge victory. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Ricky Dale Johnson defeated BLZ Bubb in 13:44 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match[/COLOR][/B] BLZ Bubb is not happy and he attacks RDJ who is celebrating their victory, however RDJ fights back and they fight up the ramp. BLZ Bubb regains the advantage, BLZ Bubb then gets RDJ up for a Hades Bomb, however RDJ again tries to fight out of it, but this time the momentum..sends them crashing off the ramp and through a stack of tables below. EMT's are rushed over to the carnage, as both workers are taken away on a stretcher [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Notes: This spot would have been more effective, if Madman Boone and Genghis Rahn did not end their match in almost entirely the same way. [/I] [I]We are are Backstage again, where Peter Valentine is still begging for Liberty's forgiveness.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Please Forgive Me[/COLOR][/B] [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Look Liberty I really am sorry..I did wrong last night...it was all my fault...I just blew my top at you...because well I was frustrated with myself. I know i've been stuffing things up for you. You should have never picked me as as a partner to take out Cornell in the first place [B]Liberty:[/B] For once your right Peter, I should have never have picked you...because you've been nothing but a hindrance from day one. [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Don't you think I realize that. You've got to to do this thing on your own, but I just want you to know that I'm sorry not just for last night but for everything...I've been holding you back. [B]Liberty:[/B] Yeah if it was not for you I'd be World Champion [B]Valentine:[/B] I know that, but we are going to throw away our friendship over this...you still can be World Champion.. you can still win the belt off Cornell tonight...but all I'm asking for is your forgiveness. I am so, so, sorry that events have led to things being like they are now and it's nobody's fault but mine. [B]Liberty:[/B] Peter............I accept your apology.......we've been friends for years , so why throw it away now. [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Thanks Man, now we can move on....and concentrate on taking out Cornell and his so-called Chosen Ones ! [B]Liberty:[/B] But Peter...its no more we...it's just me out there tonight...I don't want you coming down to ringside with me, even if Tommy brings out any of his chronies. It's not that I don't trust you....it's just that I can't trust you. [B]Peter Valentine:[/B] Hey Liberty...I understand...I'd do the same thing in your shoes. Now go win the title off Cornell, and don't just do it for yourself, do it for the Dude Nation and end Cornell's reign once and for all !! [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]A slightly longer than usual hype video plays..it goes over the storied history of the rivalry between Tommy Cornell and Liberty and how it has led to this massive title match, with not just the title at stake but also the destiny of each man's career.[/I] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]World Title: Tommy Cornell vs Liberty[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Liberty starts out on-fire as he keeps using his size advantage to over-power Cornell ...who keeps stepping outside the ring to slow the match down...eventually this frustrates Liberty who follows him out, that was a mistake as Cornell sees him coming and Irish whips him into the barricade, turning the match in Cornells favour. Cornell brings it back in the ring and works over Liberty's neck. Cornell has slowed things right down as he puts Liberty into a series of submission manoeuvres, with Liberty just having enough in the tank to get out....at one point Cornell even has Liberty choking against the ring-ropes...Ray Johnson counts to 4...Cornell lets go and tells Johnson he has until 5. This time though Liberty bring the fight right back to Cornell, rocking the champion with a new found second wind, a body-press, back-breaker and Liberation Slam (Firemans Carry Take-over), and Liberty appears to have finally won the title, but Ray Johnson is distracted by Charlie Thatcher, who has come down to ringside. Liberty sees Thatcher and knocks Cornell's side-kick off the apron with a clothesline, eventually security come out and pull Thatcher away. Meanwhile Cornell has recovered and he picks up the title belt and nails Liberty with it. Cornell discards the belt, before Johnson can see it...one, two..thr- no ! Liberty gets up much to the disbelief of Cornell...Cornell is doing his nut...they then get in another mid-range exchange, neither man is backing down but eventually a huge Lariat bring it back in Libertys favour. Another Liberation Slam from Liberty, but the referee is pulled out of the ring and nailed from behind by a man wearing an old-school wrestling mask. He then picks up a chair and lays Liberty out with several chair-shots [I](Azaria complains...who has Cornell managed to get in this time, once again it looks like Liberty will be cheated out of the title !, Rhodes of course chimes in with the fact that Cornell is just smarter than Liberty)[/I] , the masked man then dumps Cornell over the fallen body of Liberty . The man then unmasks ....it's Peter Valentine (Azaria: what the hell....Liberty should never have trusted him, Rhodes: Liberty has just learnt the hard-way that he has no friends)... Ray Johnson has come to, crawls back in the ring and counts to 3 as Liberty can't quite get his shoulder up in time. [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Tommy Cornell defeated Liberty in 15:58 by pinfall following interference from Peter Valentine. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match[/COLOR][/B] As Cornell scurrys away with the belt, Liberty gets up and see's Valentine in the ring....they stare across the ring from one another. Valentine just laughs back at Liberty...Liberty goes charging towards his now former friend, who meets him with a vicious chair-shot. Valentine nails Liberty with several more chair-shots saying... [B]" You should have trusted me ! "[/B] [I]Azaria: He should have trusted you Valentine ?, He had every right not to trust you ![/I] Rating: B+ Notes: Peter Valentine has now fully turned heel !...the turn was a complete success ! [COLOR=indigo][B]Overall: A:[/B] I personally thought the PPV could have been a bit better, main disappointment is C+ for the All-Action Title match, not because the participants but on a bad match, but because of the apathy towards it...if I am going to revolutionize that divsion...I need a charismatic champion. Admittedly Grayson is not the answer but neither is Huggins and I'm holding fire on a Hawkins title reign for the moment. Still shouldn't really complain, the show got an A.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;159703]I thought it was a pretty good show although I saw sure Gunn would win on his match but oh well he can try again.[/QUOTE] My original intention was for Mark Gunn* to win the International Title and then have Rick Law chase him for it. But when Law lost to Gunn, in Gunn's debut match it almost killed Rick Law's popularity...even though Gunn was reasonably popular before he made his debut and the match was a tainted win anyway. So I had to give Law the win at the PPV to get his popularity back up to where it was before. One gripe I do have with TEW 2005, is popularity being based way too much on win-loss record. [I] *In case anyone is wondering why I changed Human Arsenal to Mark Gunn, it's because in my opinion ,Human Arsenal is too cheesy a name for the type of wrestler that he is [/I]

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;159703]I thought it was a pretty good show although I saw sure Gunn would win on his match but oh well he can try again.[/QUOTE] My original intention was for Mark Gunn* to win the International Title and then have Rick Law chase him for it. But when Law lost to Gunn, in Gunn's debut match it almost killed Rick Law's popularity...even though Gunn was reasonably popular before he made his debut and the match was a tainted win anyway. So I had to give Law the win at the PPV to get his popularity back up to where it was before. One gripe I do have with TEW 2005, is popularity being based way too much on win-loss record. [I] *In case anyone is wondering why I changed Human Arsenal to Mark Gunn, it's because in my opinion ,Human Arsenal is too cheesy a name for the type of wrestler that he is [/I]

[CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=3]TCW Rankings February 2006[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Here are the Champions and next 3 ranked challengers for the [/I] [I]TCW Titles going into February 2006[/I] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]TCW World Heavyweight [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Champion: Tommy Cornell[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=TommyCornell.jpg&refPage=840&imgAnch=imgAnch864"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_TommyCornell.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]1. Ricky Dale Johnson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RickyDale.jpg&refPage=680&imgAnch=imgAnch697"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RickyDale.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. BLZ Bubb[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=BLZBubb.jpg&refPage=40&imgAnch=imgAnch71"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_BLZBubb.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]3. Rick Law[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RickLaw.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RickLaw.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]TCW International[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Champion: Rick Law[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RickLaw.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RickLaw.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]1. Mark Gunn[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=HumanArsenal.jpg&refPage=280&imgAnch=imgAnch320"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. Giant Tana[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=TanaTheMighty.jpg&refPage=800&imgAnch=imgAnch819"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_TanaTheMighty.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]3. Troy Tornado[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=TroyTornado.jpg&refPage=880&imgAnch=imgAnch886"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_TroyTornado.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]TCW All Action [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Champion: Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=StevieGrayson.jpg&refPage=760&imgAnch=imgAnch795"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]1. Freddy Huggins[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=FreddyHuggins.jpg&refPage=240&imgAnch=imgAnch263"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_FreddyHuggins.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. Wolf Hawkins[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=WolfHawkins.jpg&refPage=920&imgAnch=imgAnch922"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_WolfHawkins.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]3. Troy Tornado[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=TroyTornado.jpg&refPage=880&imgAnch=imgAnch886"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_TroyTornado.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]TCW Hardcore[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Champion: Madman Boone[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=MadmanBoone.jpg&refPage=480&imgAnch=imgAnch484"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]1. Genghis Rahn[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=GhenghisRahn.jpg&refPage=240&imgAnch=imgAnch276"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_GhenghisRahn.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. Stink[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=Stink.jpg&refPage=760&imgAnch=imgAnch797"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_Stink.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. Grunt[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=Grunt.jpg&refPage=280&imgAnch=imgAnch289"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_Grunt.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]TCW Tag Team[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Champions: Painful Procedure (B.J Shearer & Randall Hopkirk)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=BJShearer.jpg&refPage=40&imgAnch=imgAnch64"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_BJShearer.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RandallHopkirk.jpg&refPage=600&imgAnch=imgAnch637"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RandallHopkirk.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]1. 'Chosen Ones' (Joel Bryant & Robert Oxford) [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=JoelBryant.jpg&refPage=360&imgAnch=imgAnch378"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_JoelBryant.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RobertOxford.jpg&refPage=680&imgAnch=imgAnch709"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RobertOxford.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. Demons of Rage (Demon Anger & Demon Spite)[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=DemonAnger.jpg&refPage=160&imgAnch=imgAnch181"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_DemonAnger.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=DemonSpite.jpg&refPage=160&imgAnch=imgAnch182"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_DemonSpite.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]3. Darkness Warriors (Jay Darkness & Raul Darkness)[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/bsumystic2/?action=view¤t=JayDarkness_alt.jpg&refPage=40&imgAnch=imgAnch72"][IMG]http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/bsumystic2/th_JayDarkness_alt.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/bsumystic2/?action=view¤t=RaulDarkness_alt.jpg&refPage=120&imgAnch=imgAnch145"][IMG]http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/bsumystic2/th_RaulDarkness_alt.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=3]TCW Rankings February 2006[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Here are the Champions and next 3 ranked challengers for the [/I] [I]TCW Titles going into February 2006[/I] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]TCW World Heavyweight [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Champion: Tommy Cornell[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=TommyCornell.jpg&refPage=840&imgAnch=imgAnch864"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_TommyCornell.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]1. Ricky Dale Johnson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RickyDale.jpg&refPage=680&imgAnch=imgAnch697"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RickyDale.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. BLZ Bubb[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=BLZBubb.jpg&refPage=40&imgAnch=imgAnch71"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_BLZBubb.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]3. Rick Law[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RickLaw.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RickLaw.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]TCW International[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Champion: Rick Law[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RickLaw.jpg"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RickLaw.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]1. Mark Gunn[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=HumanArsenal.jpg&refPage=280&imgAnch=imgAnch320"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. Giant Tana[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=TanaTheMighty.jpg&refPage=800&imgAnch=imgAnch819"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_TanaTheMighty.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]3. Troy Tornado[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=TroyTornado.jpg&refPage=880&imgAnch=imgAnch886"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_TroyTornado.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]TCW All Action [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Champion: Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=StevieGrayson.jpg&refPage=760&imgAnch=imgAnch795"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]1. Freddy Huggins[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=FreddyHuggins.jpg&refPage=240&imgAnch=imgAnch263"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_FreddyHuggins.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. Wolf Hawkins[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=WolfHawkins.jpg&refPage=920&imgAnch=imgAnch922"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_WolfHawkins.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]3. Troy Tornado[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=TroyTornado.jpg&refPage=880&imgAnch=imgAnch886"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_TroyTornado.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]TCW Hardcore[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Champion: Madman Boone[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=MadmanBoone.jpg&refPage=480&imgAnch=imgAnch484"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]1. Genghis Rahn[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=GhenghisRahn.jpg&refPage=240&imgAnch=imgAnch276"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_GhenghisRahn.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. Stink[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=Stink.jpg&refPage=760&imgAnch=imgAnch797"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_Stink.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. Grunt[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=Grunt.jpg&refPage=280&imgAnch=imgAnch289"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_Grunt.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]TCW Tag Team[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Champions: Painful Procedure (B.J Shearer & Randall Hopkirk)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=BJShearer.jpg&refPage=40&imgAnch=imgAnch64"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_BJShearer.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RandallHopkirk.jpg&refPage=600&imgAnch=imgAnch637"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RandallHopkirk.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]1. 'Chosen Ones' (Joel Bryant & Robert Oxford) [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=JoelBryant.jpg&refPage=360&imgAnch=imgAnch378"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_JoelBryant.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=RobertOxford.jpg&refPage=680&imgAnch=imgAnch709"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_RobertOxford.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]2. Demons of Rage (Demon Anger & Demon Spite)[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=DemonAnger.jpg&refPage=160&imgAnch=imgAnch181"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_DemonAnger.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/?action=view¤t=DemonSpite.jpg&refPage=160&imgAnch=imgAnch182"][IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_DemonSpite.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]3. Darkness Warriors (Jay Darkness & Raul Darkness)[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/bsumystic2/?action=view¤t=JayDarkness_alt.jpg&refPage=40&imgAnch=imgAnch72"][IMG]http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/bsumystic2/th_JayDarkness_alt.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/bsumystic2/?action=view¤t=RaulDarkness_alt.jpg&refPage=120&imgAnch=imgAnch145"][IMG]http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/bsumystic2/th_RaulDarkness_alt.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

I've come to the (very hard) decision to shut down this diary, it's not because I don't think people are not interested in it (the decision was hard, because I know people do read it) and I will be doing a diary again. But here are my reasons why, I am shutting down this one and will be starting a new one in the new year.... 1. I'm starting to find that TEW 2005 is limiting me to where I want things to head with the diary in terms of being able to pre-book matches such as 4 vs 4. Running the game I had a big 4 vs 4 match, that would have gathered a lot of interest but because I could not pre-book it, the audience suffered...had I pre-booked star-name vs mystery though, I still would have got punished...so I'm on a no win there. This is something though that TEW 2007 should rectify...... 2....And that comes to reason Number 2 ...the arrival of TEW 2007 should be upon us fairly soon (I'm guessing next month) ...so I'll probably be experimenting with that for a bit, rather than still playing with TEW 2005. I've enjoyed doing this diary alot and I appreciate the positive comments from the people who have been following this, so I do feel a slight bit of guilt ending this, but I just don't think I will have the commitment to keep this going once TEW 2007 comes out. To be honest I probably should have waited until 2007 came out before I started a diary but on a positivre note this diary has been good practice, before I do a TEW 2007 diary. I probably will do TCW for that one as-well, on the other hand I'm tempted to do my own Indy-fed (Like a Cornellverse ROH). I promise to be back with a new diary in 2007

Archived