D.O.T.T. for TEW 2007?

Yeah besides the Cornellverse (which I have grown to absolutely love) I really only venture into DOTT and I love that mod. The attention to detail is amazing and it's so much fun to relive some angles and feuds from back when I first started reading PWI and watching wrestling. Yes...I'm very very old. :)

Yeah besides the Cornellverse (which I have grown to absolutely love) I really only venture into DOTT and I love that mod. The attention to detail is amazing and it's so much fun to relive some angles and feuds from back when I first started reading PWI and watching wrestling. Yes...I'm very very old. :)

• 2 weeks later...
While I am loath to appear as if I am attempting to steal Adam's thunder (as if that were ever possible), the Death of the Territories scenario will be released for TEW07. After 3 1/2 years and 4 separate games (both TEWs and both Wrestling Spirits), I guess I haven't wised up yet. [B]Viva Ignoranza! [/B] :) Hopefully it lives up to whatever expectations of living in the past it has garnered.

Archived