T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not waiting for any areas, Puerto Rico data was just a last minute offer from the guy a couple days ago. I still am adding workers from almost every area, lots of rosters have added lots of people, hence it taking a while.

[QUOTE=forlan;206805]Bit tired of people asking "How many workers in right this second" etc so here is a special screenshot to show whats "goin on" at the moment. [URL=http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sneakea7.jpg][IMG]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/331/sneakea7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE] What's with the wacky background and banner? Which graphics mod is that?

[QUOTE=cereal.killer;205954]What in the? John Zandig is the best promo ever. Bar none. Way better than Warrior. Observe the evidence: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1SVmI3vQME[/url] The man has a gift. And he doesn't swear once.[/QUOTE] That promo goes less than a minute and a half and he still had to stall for time two or three times so he could figure out what he was going to say next. Has he always been this bad, or is it steel chair-induced Dramatic Pause Syndrome?

[QUOTE=forlan;206951]Weden, no news on cx cos eveyrone basically come shere anyways[/QUOTE] Really? I knew you and Ransik did, but I *really* can't imagine Lucas coming here and infecting... er, entertaining everyone. I only pop back now and then, because A. I don't have TEW '07, and due to changing computers I no longer can use '04, '05 or Wrespi (unless I go through the whole rigmarole of contacting E-liscense etc.), and B. Nobody seems to realise I'm Weden despite the obvious name. And it's not fun without D-Boon moaning at me :P

[QUOTE=Nedew;207109]Really? I knew you and Ransik did, but I *really* can't imagine Lucas coming here and infecting... er, entertaining everyone. I only pop back now and then, because A. I don't have TEW '07, and due to changing computers I no longer can use '04, '05 or Wrespi (unless I go through the whole rigmarole of contacting E-liscense etc.), and B. Nobody seems to realise I'm Weden despite the obvious name. And it's not fun without D-Boon moaning at me :P[/QUOTE] All the Japanese people on the boards have realised, but then they read backwards anyway.

[QUOTE=Nedew;207109]Really? I knew you and Ransik did, but I *really* can't imagine Lucas coming here and infecting... er, entertaining everyone. I only pop back now and then, because A. I don't have TEW '07, and due to changing computers I no longer can use '04, '05 or Wrespi (unless I go through the whole rigmarole of contacting E-liscense etc.), and B. Nobody seems to realise I'm Weden despite the obvious name. And it's not fun without D-Boon moaning at me :P[/QUOTE] it was far more entertaining at 400... :p on a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if by the time this comes out, 2008 gets released.

[QUOTE=VampiroSpike;207384]Keep up the good work guys, I can't wait for this I'm not buying '07 until this mod is out so I'm REALLY anticipating the release, good job guys.[/QUOTE] Same here. I couldn't past a month with the other mods...

[QUOTE=Lostrelms;207573]Its people like HardcoreIcon, that are going to cause this mod to never be released. Ungratefull people annoy me.[/QUOTE] I think he directed his quote at that "pete" character, not Forlan or anything.

Archived