The GDS 'Best Movie EVER' Round 2

TCP1

There are some monster clashes here! Some are triple threats. Only pick one winner! Alien Pirates of the Caribbean Brokeback Mountain Dances With Wolves Casablanca Be Cool Citizen Kane Chasing Amy Cool Hand Luke Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Double Indemnity Full Metal Jacket Gladiator [B]GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI![/B] Godfather Matrix 12 Monkeys Gone with the Wind Goonies Goodfellas Sixth Sense Great Escape Terminator 2 Italian Job (Original) Back to the Future It's a Wonderful Life Jackass LotR Fellowship of the Ring Last Boyscout LotR Return of the King Nightwatch LotR Two Towers The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon Tombstone Monty Python: Life of Brian Leon On the Waterfront Karate Kid Platoon Happy Gilmore Pulp Fiction Independance Day Scarface The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Se7en Seven Samurai Shawn of the Dead Rocky Shawshank Redemption Homeward Bound Star Wars A New Hope American History X Star Wars Empire Strikes Back 12 Angry Men Star Wars Return of the Jedi Field Of Dreams Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Rocky III Toy Story Infernal Affairs The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep Interview With The Vampire Lost in Translation Back to the Future 2 Ran Star Wars Phantom Menace The Usual Suspects Forrest Gump Evil Dead 2 Transformers: The Movie Monty Python: Holy Grail Uncle Buck Hero Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom The Incredibles Rocky Horror Picture Show Donnie Darko Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 Toy Story 2 Fistful of Dollars Unforgiven The Green Mile Kill Bill 2 Waterboy Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Big Fish Aliens Big Daddy Indiana Jones: Last Crusade Raiders of the Lost Ark Billy Madison ET Office Space Die Hard 3 A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back Resevoir Dogs Enter the Dragon Harvey Oldboy Predator Spaceballs The 40 Year Old Virgin The Departed Fight Club Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski Dawn of the Dead Serenity Apocalypse Now Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me The Exorcist Dark Crystal Dogma Sin City Die Hard Clerks Kill Bill 1 Terminator Road To Perdition The Last Samurai Phycho Schindler's List School of Rock

Alien [B]Pirates of the Caribbean [/B] [B]Brokeback Mountain[/B] Dances With Wolves Casablanca [B]Be Cool [/B] Citizen Kane [B]Chasing Amy [/B] Cool Hand Luke Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [B]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels [/B] Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket [/B] [B]Gladiator[/B] Last Samurai Godfather Matrix [B]12 Monkeys [/B] thats the cruelest triple threat ever! Gone with the Wind [B]Goonies [/B] Goodfellas [B]Sixth Sense [/B] [B]Great Escape[/B] Terminator 2 Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future [/B] It's a Wonderful Life [B]Jackass [/B] LotR Fellowship of the Ring [B]Last Boyscout [/B] - gonna be a wasted vote but meh! [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon [B]Tombstone [/B] [B]Monty Python: Life of Brian[/B] Leon On the Waterfront [B]Karate Kid [/B] Platoon [B]Happy Gilmore [/B] Pulp Fiction [B]Independance Day [/B] Scarface The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [B]Se7en[/B] Seven Samurai [B]Shawn of the Dead[/B] Rocky [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B]Star Wars A New Hope[/B] :mad: really? American History X [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III [B]Toy Story[/B] Infernal Affairs The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep Interview With The Vampire Lost in Translation [B]Back to the Future 2 [/B] Ran [B]Star Wars Phantom Menace [/B] [B]The Usual Suspects [/B] Forrest Gump Evil Dead 2 [B]Transformers: The Movie [/B] [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail [/B] Uncle Buck Hero [B]Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom [/B] [B]The Incredibles [/B] Rocky Horror Picture Show [B]Donnie Darko [/B] Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2 [/B] Fistful of Dollars Unforgiven [B]The Green Mile [/B] Kill Bill 2 [B]Waterboy [/B] Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan [B]Big Fish [/B] Aliens Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark [/B] Billy Madison ET Office Space [B]Die Hard 3[/B] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [/B] [B]Resevoir Dogs [/B] Enter the Dragon Harvey Oldboy Predator [B]Spaceballs [/B] [B]The 40 Year Old Virgin [/B] The Departed [B]Fight Club [/B] Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski [B]Dawn of the Dead [/B] Serenity Apocalypse Now Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me [B]The Exorcist [/B] Dark Crystal [B]Dogma [/B] Sin City [B]Die Hard [/B] [B]Clerks [/B] Kill Bill 1 [B]Terminator [/B] Road To Perdition The Last Samurai Phycho Schindler's List [B]School of Rock[/B]

[B]Alien[/B] Pirates of the Caribbean Brokeback Mountain Dances With Wolves Casablanca Be Cool Citizen Kane [B]Chasing Amy [/B] Cool Hand Luke Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [B]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels [/B] Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket [/B] Gladiator Last Samurai [B]Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys Gone with the Wind [B]Goonies [/B] [B]Goodfellas[/B] Sixth Sense [B]Great Escape[/B] Terminator 2 Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future [/B] It's a Wonderful Life Jackass LotR Fellowship of the Ring [B]Last Boyscout [/B] [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon [B]Tombstone [/B] Monty Python: Life of Brian [B]Leon [/B] On the Waterfront [B]Karate Kid [/B] [B]Platoon[/B] Happy Gilmore [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day [B]Scarface[/B] The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [B]Se7en[/B] Seven Samurai Shawn of the Dead [B]Rocky [/B] [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound Star Wars A New Hope [B]American History X [/B] [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams Star Wars Revenge of the Sith [B]Rocky III [/B] Toy Story Infernal Affairs The Punisher [B]Bubba Ho-Tep[/B] Interview With The Vampire Lost in Translation [B]Back to the Future 2 [/B] Ran Star Wars Phantom Menace [B]The Usual Suspects [/B] Forrest Gump Evil Dead 2 Transformers: The Movie [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail [/B] Uncle Buck Hero [B]Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom [/B] The Incredibles Rocky Horror Picture Show [B]Donnie Darko[/B] Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 Toy Story 2 [B]Fistful of Dollars [/B] Unforgiven [B]The Green Mile [/B] Kill Bill 2 Waterboy Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan [B]Big Fish [/B] Aliens Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark [/B] Billy Madison ET Office Space [B]Die Hard 3 [/B] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [/B] [B]Resevoir Dogs [/B] Enter the Dragon Harvey Oldboy [B]Predator [/B] Spaceballs The 40 Year Old Virgin The Departed Fight Club Saving Private Ryan [B]Big Lebowski [/B] Dawn of the Dead [B]Serenity [/B] [B]Apocalypse Now [/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [B]Stand by Me [/B] The Exorcist Dark Crystal [B]Dogma [/B] Sin City [B]Die Hard [/B] ^ AARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! [B]Clerks [/B] Kill Bill 1 [B]Terminator [/B] Road To Perdition The Last Samurai [B]Phycho [/B] [B]Schindler's List [/B] School of Rock TCP, will you please spell Psycho correctly. :)

Alien [B]Pirates of the Caribbean[/B] [B]Brokeback Mount[/B]ain Dances With Wolves Casablanca [B]Be Cool [/B] Citizen Kane [B]Chasing Amy [/B] Cool Hand Luke Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [B]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels [/B] Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket [/B] [B]Gladiator[/B] Last Samurai Godfather Matrix [B]12 Monkeys [/B] Gone with the Wind [B]Goonies [/B] Goodfellas [B]Sixth Sense [/B] Great Escape [B]Terminator 2[/B] Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future [/B] It's a Wonderful Life [B]Jackass[/B] [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon [B]Tombstone [/B] Monty Python: Life of Brian [B]Leon [/B] On the Waterfront [B]Karate Kid [/B] Platoon [B]Happy Gilmore [/B] [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day [B]Scarface[/B] The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [B]Se7en[/B] Seven Samurai Shawn of the Dead [B]Rocky[/B] [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B]Star Wars A New Hope[/B] American History X [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III [B]Toy Story[/B] Infernal Affairs The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep [B]Interview With The Vampire [/B] [B]Lost in Translation [/B] Back to the Future 2 [B]Ran[/B] Star Wars Phantom Menace The Usual Suspects [B]Forrest Gump [/B] Evil Dead 2 [B]Transformers: The Movie [/B] Monty Python: Holy Grail [B]Uncle Buck [/B] [B]Hero[/B] Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom [B]The Incredibles [/B] Rocky Horror Picture Show [B]Donnie Darko [/B] Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2[/B] Fistful of Dollars [B]Unforgiven[/B] The Green Mile [B]Kill Bill 2[/B] [B]Waterboy[/B] Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan [B]Big Fish [/B] Aliens Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [/B] Raiders of the Lost Ark [B]Billy Madison [/B] ET [B]Office Space [/B] [B]Die Hard 3[/B] A Streetcar Named Desire [B]Drunken Master [/B] Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back Resevoir Dogs [B]Enter the Dragon [/B] Harvey Oldboy [B]Predator[/B] Spaceballs The 40 Year Old Virgin [B]The Departed [/B] Fight Club [B]Saving Private Ryan [/B] Big Lebowski Dawn of the Dead Serenity [B]Apocalypse Now [/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [B]Stand by Me [/B] The Exorcist [B]Dark Crystal [/B] Dogma [B]Sin City [/B] Die Hard Clerks [B]Kill Bill 1[/B] [B]Terminator [/B] Road To Perdition [B]The Last Samurai [/B] Phycho Schindler's List [B]School of Rock[/B] oh man.....Fight Club vs. Saving Private Ryan vs. Big Lebowski.......can we pit three more bad ass movies against each other? even choosing between two of these would tough, let alone all three......

Alien [B]Pirates of the Caribbean [/B] Brokeback Mountain [B]Dances With Wolves [/B] Casablanca Be Cool Citizen Kane Chasing Amy Cool Hand Luke Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [B]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels [/B] Double Indemnity Full Metal Jacket [B]Gladiator[/B] Last Samurai Godfather Matrix 12 Monkeys [B]Gone with the Wind[/B] Goonies Goodfellas [B]Sixth Sense [/B] Great Escape [B]Terminator 2 [/B] Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future [/B] It's a Wonderful Life [B]Jackass[/B] [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch LotR Two Towers [B]The Breakfast Club [/B] Maltese Falcon Tombstone Monty Python: Life of Brian Leon On the Waterfront Karate Kid Platoon [B]Happy Gilmore [/B] Pulp Fiction [B]Independance Day [/B] Scarface The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [B]Se7en[/B] Seven Samurai Shawn of the Dead [B]Rocky [/B] [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B]Star Wars A New Hope[/B] American History X [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III Toy Story Infernal Affairs The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep Interview With The Vampire Lost in Translation [B]Back to the Future 2 [/B] Ran [B]Star Wars Phantom Menace [/B] The Usual Suspects [B]Forrest Gump [/B] Evil Dead 2 Transformers: The Movie Monty Python: Holy Grail Uncle Buck Hero [B]Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom[/B] The Incredibles [B]Rocky Horror Picture Show [/B] Donnie Darko Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 Toy Story 2 [B]Fistful of Dollars [/B] Unforgiven The Green Mile Kill Bill 2 Waterboy Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Big Fish Aliens Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark [/B] Billy Madison [B]ET [/B] Office Space [B]Die Hard 3 [/B] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back Resevoir Dogs Enter the Dragon Harvey Oldboy Predator Spaceballs [B]The 40 Year Old Virgin [/B] The Departed Fight Club Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski Dawn of the Dead Serenity Apocalypse Now Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me The Exorcist Dark Crystal Dogma Sin City [B]Die Hard [/B] Clerks Kill Bill 1 [B]Terminator [/B] Road To Perdition The Last Samurai Psycho Schindler's List [B]School of Rock[/B]

Alien [b]Pirates of the Caribbean [/b] Brokeback Mountain [b]Dances With Wolves [/b] [b]Casablanca[/b] Be Cool Citizen Kane [b]Chasing Amy [/b] [b]Cool Hand Luke[/b] Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [b]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels [/b] Double Indemnity [b]Full Metal Jacket [/b] [b]Gladiator[/b] Last Samurai Godfather Matrix [b]12 Monkeys [/b] Gone with the Wind [b]Goonies [/b] [b]Goodfellas[/b] Sixth Sense [b]Great Escape[/b] Terminator 2 Italian Job (Original) [b]Back to the Future [/b] [b]It's a Wonderful Life[/b] Jackass [b]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/b] Last Boyscout LotR Return of the King [b]Nightwatch [/b] LotR Two Towers [b]The Breakfast Club[/b] Maltese Falcon [b]Tombstone [/b] [b]Monty Python: Life of Brian[/b] Leon On the Waterfront [b]Karate Kid [/b] [b]Platoon[/b] Happy Gilmore [b]Pulp Fiction[/b] Independance Day Scarface [b]The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [/b] [b]Se7en[/b] Seven Samurai [b]Shawn of the Dead[/b] Rocky [b]Shawshank Redemption[/b] Homeward Bound Star Wars A New Hope [b]American History X [/b] Star Wars Empire Strikes Back [b]12 Angry Men [/b] Star Wars Return of the Jedi [b]Field Of Dreams [/b] Star Wars Revenge of the Sith [b]Rocky III [/b] [b]Toy Story[/b] Infernal Affairs The Punisher [b]Bubba Ho-Tep[/b] Interview With The Vampire Lost in Translation [b]Back to the Future 2[/b] [b]Ran [/b] Star Wars Phantom Menace [b]The Usual Suspects [/b] Forrest Gump Evil Dead 2 [b]Transformers: The Movie [/b] [b]Monty Python: Holy Grail [/b] Uncle Buck Hero Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom [/b][b] [b]The Incredibles [/b] Rocky Horror Picture Show Donnie Darko [b]Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom [/b]Bomb [b]Infernal Affairs 2 [/b] Toy Story 2 Fistful of Dollars [b]Unforgiven [/b] [b]The Green Mile [/b] Kill Bill 2 [b]Waterboy[/b] Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan [b]Big Fish [/b] Aliens [b]Big Daddy[/b] Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [b]Raiders of the Lost Ark [/b] Billy Madison ET [b]Office Space[/b] [b]Die Hard 3 [/b] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master [b]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [/b] [b]Resevoir Dogs [/b] Enter the Dragon [b]Harvey [/b] Oldboy Predator [b]Spaceballs [/b] The 40 Year Old Virgin [b]The Departed [/b] Fight Club Saving Private Ryan [b]Big Lebowski p/b[ Dawn of the Dead [b]Serenity [/b] Apocalypse Now [b]Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [/b] [b]Stand by Me [/b] The Exorcist Dark Crystal [b]Dogma [/b] [b]Sin City[/b] Die Hard [b]Clerks [/b] Kill Bill 1 Terminator [b]Road To Perdition [/b] [b]The Last Samurai [/b] Phycho Schindler's List [b]School of Rock[/b]

[B]Alien[/B] Pirates of the Caribbean Brokeback Mountain [B]Dances With Wolves[/B] [B]Casablanca[/B] I really liked be cook I thought it was great but Casablanca is classic Be Cool [B]Citizen Kane[/B] Rosebud Chasing Amy [B]Cool Hand Luke[/B] Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story [B]Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg)[/B] Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket[/B] Gladiator [B]Last Samurai[/B] [B]Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys Gone with the Wind [B]Goonies[/B] Goodfellas [B]Sixth Sense[/B] [B]Great Escape[/B] Terminator 2 [B]Italian Job (Original)[/B] Back to the Future [B]It's a Wonderful Life[/B] Come everytime an bell rings Jackass [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon [B]Tombstone[/B] Monty Python: Life of Brian [B]Leon[/B] Damn and I really like life of Brain to bad it went up agsint Leon On the Waterfront Karate Kid [B]Platoon[/B] Happy Gilmore [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day Scarface The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly These two movies are so totally different but so totally great I can't pick Se7en [B]Seven Samurai[/B] [B]Shawn of the Dead[/B] Rocky [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound Star Wars A New Hope American History X You bastards I hate you I'm not voting this one either anyone who has not seen either of these movies should go rent them both, just don't watch them on the same night two totally differnt feels. [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men Star Wars Return of the Jedi [B]Field Of Dreams[/B] [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III [B]Toy Story[/B] Infernal Affairs The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep Interview With The Vampire [B]Lost in Translation[/B] Back to the Future 2 Ran [B]Star Wars Phantom Menace[/B] The Usual Suspects [B]Forrest Gump[/B] This one was really really tough too but I'd say Gump was movie that was good and spoke to a large and more varied audience Evil Dead 2 [B]Transformers: The Movie[/B] Born to be stupid [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail[/B] Uncle Buck [B]Hero[/B] Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom [B]The Incredibles[/B] Rocky Horror Picture Show Donnie Darko [B]Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb[/B] Infernal Affairs 2 Toy Story 2 Fistful of Dollars [B]Unforgiven[/B] Two damn clint movies up agsint each other The Green Mile [B]Kill Bill 2[/B] Waterboy Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan [B]Big Fish[/B] Aliens Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark[/B] Billy Madison [B]ET[/B] Office Space Die Hard 3 [B]A Streetcar Named Desire[/B] [B]Drunken Master [/B] Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [B]Resevoir Dogs[/B] Enter the Dragon Harvey Oldboy [B]Predator[/B] Spaceballs The 40 Year Old Virgin [B]The Departed[/B] Fight Club Saving Private Ryan [B]Big Lebowski[/B] Dawn of the Dead [B]Serenity[/B] [B]Apocalypse Now[/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [B]Stand by Me[/B] The Exorcist [B]Dark Crystal[/B] Mummets all beat out Kevin Smith no matter how much I like his movies Dogma [B]Sin City[/B] Die Hard Clerks [B]Kill Bill 1[/B] Terminator [B]Road To Perdition[/B] [B]The Last Samurai[/B] It seems last samurai is on twice unless there are two differnt movies of the same name Phycho [B]Schindler's List[/B] School of Rock

[B]Alien[/B] Pirates of the Caribbean [B]Brokeback Mountain[/B] Dances With Wolves [B]Casablanca[/B] Be Cool [B]Citizen Kane[/B]I love Kevin Smith but it was no contest Chasing Amy Cool Hand Luke [B]Cinema Paradiso[/B] Palm Beach Story [B]Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg)[/B] I still think Haggis is a hack, but for some reason I like Crash Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels [B]Double Indemnity[/B] Full Metal Jacket Gladiator GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI! [B]Godfather[/B] Random or not, you are still Evil, TCP! Matrix 12 Monkeys [B]Gone with the Wind[/B] Goonies [B]Goodfellas[/B] Sixth Sense [B]Great Escape[/B] Terminator 2 Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future[/B] [B]It's a Wonderful Life[/B] Jackass [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club [B]Maltese Falcon[/B] Tombstone Monty Python: Life of Brian [B]Leon[/B] [B]On the Waterfront[/B] Karate Kid [B]Platoon[/B] Happy Gilmore [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day Scarface [B]The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly[/B] Se7en [B]Seven Samurai[/B] I fear that one of the finest and most influential movies ever filmed is on the way out. Shawn of the Dead [B]Rocky[/B] [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B]Star Wars A New Hope[/B] American History X [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III Toy Story [B]Infernal Affairs[/B] The Punisher [B]Bubba Ho-Tep[/B] Interview With The Vampire [B]Lost in Translation[/B] Back to the Future 2 [B]Ran[/B] Star Wars Phantom Menace [B]The Usual Suspects[/B] Forrest Gump [B]Evil Dead 2[/B] Transformers: The Movie [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail[/B] Uncle Buck Hero [B]Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom[/B] [B]The Incredibles[/B] Rocky Horror Picture Show Donnie Darko [B]Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb[/B] Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2[/B] Fistful of Dollars [B]Unforgiven[/B] The Green Mile [B]Kill Bill 2[/B] Waterboy Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Big Fish [B]Aliens[/B] Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade[/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark[/B] Billy Madison ET [B]Office Space[/B] Die Hard 3 [B]A Streetcar Named Desire[/B] [B] Drunken Master[/B] Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [B]Resevoir Dogs[/B] Enter the Dragon Harvey [B]Oldboy[/B] Predator [B]Spaceballs[/B] The 40 Year Old Virgin The Departed [B]Fight Club[/B] Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski [B]Dawn of the Dead[/B] Serenity [B]Apocalypse Now[/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me [B]The Exorcist[/B] [B]Dark Crystal[/B] Dogma [B]Sin City[/B] Just had to give one to the underdog Die Hard [B] Clerks[/B] Kill Bill 1 [B]Terminator[/B] Road To Perdition The Last Samurai [B]Phycho[/B] [B] Schindler's List[/B] School of Rock

Alien [B]Pirates of the Caribbean [/B] Brokeback Mountain [B]Dances With Wolves [/B] [B]Casablanca[/B] Be Cool [B]Citizen Kane[/B] Chasing Amy Cool Hand Luke Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [B]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels [/B] Double Indemnity Full Metal Jacket Gladiator [B]GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI![/B] :p [B]Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys [B]Gone with the Wind[/B] Goonies [B]Goodfellas[/B] Sixth Sense [B]Great Escape[/B] Terminator 2 Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future [/B] [B]It's a Wonderful Life[/B] Jackass LotR Fellowship of the Ring Last Boyscout LotR Return of the King Nightwatch LotR Two Towers [B]The Breakfast Club [/B] Maltese Falcon Tombstone [B]Monty Python: Life of Brian[/B] Leon On the Waterfront [B]Karate Kid[/B] [B]Platoon[/B] Happy Gilmore [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day Scarface The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Se7en Seven Samurai [B]Shawn of the Dead[/B] Rocky [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B]Star Wars A New Hope[/B] American History X [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III [B]Toy Story[/B] Infernal Affairs The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep Interview With The Vampire Lost in Translation [B]Back to the Future 2 [/B] Ran Star Wars Phantom Menace The Usual Suspects [B]Forrest Gump [/B] Evil Dead 2 Transformers: The Movie [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail [/B] Uncle Buck Hero [B]Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom [/B] The Incredibles [B]Rocky Horror Picture Show [/B] Donnie Darko Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2 [/B] Fistful of Dollars Unforgiven [B]The Green Mile [/B] Kill Bill 2 [B]Waterboy [/B] Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Big Fish Aliens Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark [/B] Billy Madison [B]ET [/B] Office Space [B]Die Hard 3 [/B] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [B]Resevoir Dogs [/B] Enter the Dragon Harvey Oldboy Predator Spaceballs [B] The 40 Year Old Virgin [/B] The Departed [B]Fight Club[/B] Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski [B]Dawn of the Dead [/B] Serenity Apocalypse Now Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me The Exorcist Dark Crystal Dogma Sin City [B]Die Hard [/B] Clerks Kill Bill 1 [B]Terminator [/B] Road To Perdition The Last Samurai [B]Phycho [/B] [B]Schindler's List [/B] School of Rock

Alien [B]Pirates of the Caribbean[/B] Brokeback Mountain [B]Dances With Wolves [/B] [B]Casablanca[/B] Be Cool [B]Citizen Kane[/B] Chasing Amy Cool Hand Luke Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [B]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels[/B] Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket [/B] Gladiator GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI! [B]Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys Gone with the Wind [B]Goonies [/B] [B]Goodfellas[/B] Sixth Sense Great Escape [B]Terminator 2[/B] [B]Italian Job[/B] (Original) Back to the Future [B]It's a Wonderful Life[/B] Jackass [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon Tombstone [B]Monty Python: Life of Brian[/B] Leon On the Waterfront Karate Kid [B]Platoon[/B] Happy Gilmore [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day [B]Scarface[/B] The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [B]Se7en[/B] Seven Samurai [B]Shawn of the Dead[/B] Rocky [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound Star Wars A New Hope [B]American History X [/B] [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III Toy Story [B]Infernal Affairs[/B] The Punisher [B]Bubba Ho-Tep[/B] Interview With The Vampire [B]Lost in Translation [/B] Back to the Future 2 [B]Ran [/B] Star Wars Phantom Menace [B]The Usual Suspects [/B] Forrest Gump [B]Evil Dead 2 [/B] Transformers: The Movie [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail [/B] Uncle Buck [B]Hero[/B] Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom The Incredibles [B]Rocky Horror Picture Show[/B] Donnie Darko [B]Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb[/B] [B]Infernal Affairs 2[/B] Toy Story 2 Fistful of Dollars [B]Unforgiven [/B] [B]The Green Mile[/B] Kill Bill 2 Waterboy Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Big Fish [B]Aliens[/B] Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade[/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark[/B] Billy Madison [B]ET [/B] Office Space Die Hard 3 A Streetcar Named Desire [B]Drunken Master [/B] Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [B]Resevoir Dogs [/B] Enter the Dragon Harvey [B]Oldboy [/B] Predator [B]Spaceballs[/B] The 40 Year Old Virgin The Departed [B]Fight Club [/B] Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski Dawn of the Dead Serenity [B]Apocalypse Now[/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [B]Stand by Me[/B] The Exorcist [B]Dark Crystal [/B] Dogma Sin City [B]Die Hard[/B] [B]Clerks [/B] Kill Bill 1 [B]Terminator [/B] Road To Perdition The Last Samurai [B]Phycho[/B] [B]Schindler's List [/B] School of Rock

[B]Alien[/B] Pirates of the Caribbean Brokeback Mountain [B]Dances With Wolves[/B] Casablanca [B]Be Cool[/B] [B]Citizen Kane[/B] Chasing Amy Cool Hand Luke [B]Cinema Paradiso[/B] Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [B]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels[/B] Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket[/B] Gladiator GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI! [B] Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys Gone with the Wind [B]Goonies[/B] [B]Goodfellas[/B] Sixth Sense Great Escape [B]Terminator 2[/B] Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future[/B] It's a Wonderful Life [B]Jackass[/B] LotR Fellowship of the Ring [B]Last Boyscout[/B] [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon [B]Tombstone[/B] [B] Monty Python: Life of Brian[/B] Leon On the Waterfront [B]Karate Kid[/B] [B]Platoon[/B] Happy Gilmore [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day [B]Scarface[/B] The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [B]Se7en[/B] Seven Samurai [B]Shawn of the Dead[/B] Rocky [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B] Star Wars A New Hope[/B] American History X [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B] Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III [B] Toy Story[/B] Infernal Affairs The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep [B]Interview With The Vampire[/B] Lost in Translation [B]Back to the Future 2[/B] Ran [B]Star Wars Phantom Menace[/B] The Usual Suspects [B]Forrest Gump[/B] Evil Dead 2 Transformers: The Movie [B] (Cant decide)[/B] [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail[/B] Uncle Buck Hero [B]Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom[/B] [B]The Incredibles[/B] Rocky Horror Picture Show [B]Donnie Darko[/B] Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2[/B] Fistful of Dollars [B]Unforgiven[/B] [B] The Green Mile[/B] Kill Bill 2 Waterboy [B]Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan[/B] Big Fish [B]Aliens[/B] Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade[/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark[/B] Billy Madison [B]ET[/B] Office Space [B]Die Hard 3[/B] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back[/B] Resevoir Dogs [B]Enter the Dragon[/B] Harvey Oldboy [B]Predator[/B] Spaceballs [B]The 40 Year Old Virgin[/B] The Departed Fight Club [B]Saving Private Ryan[/B] Big Lebowski [B]Dawn of the Dead[/B] Serenity [B]Apocalypse Now[/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me [B]The Exorcist[/B] Dark Crystal [B]Dogma[/B] Sin City [B]Die Hard[/B] Clerks [B]Kill Bill 1[/B] [B]Terminator[/B] Road To Perdition [B]The Last Samurai[/B] Phycho Schindler's List [B]School of Rock[/B]

[B]Alien[/B] Pirates of the Caribbean [B]Brokeback Mountain[/B] Dances With Wolves [B]Casablanca[/B] Be Cool [B]Citizen Kane[/B] Chasing Amy [B]Cool Hand Luke[/B] Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [B]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels[/B] [B]Double Indemnity[/B] Full Metal Jacket Gladiator GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI! [B]Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys [B]Gone with the Wind[/B] Goonies [B]Goodfellas[/B] Sixth Sense Great Escape [B]Terminator 2 [/B] Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future [/B] [B]It's a Wonderful Life[/B] Jackass [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club [B]Maltese Falcon[/B] Tombstone [B]Monty Python: Life of Brian[/B] Leon [B]On the Waterfront[/B] Karate Kid Platoon [B]Happy Gilmore [/B] [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day [B]Scarface[/B] The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Se7en [B]Seven Samurai [/B] [B]Shawn of the Dead[/B] Rocky [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B]Star Wars A New Hope[/B] American History X Star Wars Empire Strikes Back 12 Angry Men [B](I actually can't decide)[/B] [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III [B]Toy Story[/B] Infernal Affairs The Punisher [B]Bubba Ho-Tep[/B] Interview With The Vampire [B]Lost in Translation [/B] Back to the Future 2 [B]Ran [/B] Star Wars Phantom Menace [B]The Usual Suspects [/B] Forrest Gump Evil Dead 2 [B]Transformers: The Movie [/B] [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail [/B] Uncle Buck [B]Hero [/B] Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom [B]The Incredibles [/B] Rocky Horror Picture Show [B]Donnie Darko [/B] Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2 [/B] Fistful of Dollars [B]Unforgiven [/B] [B]The Green Mile [/B] Kill Bill 2 [B]Waterboy [/B] Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Big Fish [B]Aliens [/B] Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark [/B] Billy Madison ET [B]Office Space [/B] Die Hard 3 [B]A Streetcar Named Desire[/B] Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [/B] [B]Resevoir Dogs [/B] Enter the Dragon [B]Harvey [/B] Oldboy [B]Predator [/B] Spaceballs The 40 Year Old Virgin [B]The Departed [/B] [B]Fight Club [/B] Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski Dawn of the Dead [B]Serenity [/B] [B]Apocalypse Now [/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [B]Stand by Me [/B] The Exorcist Dark Crystal [B]Dogma [/B] [B]Sin City [/B] Die Hard [B]Clerks [/B] Kill Bill 1 Terminator [B]Road To Perdition [/B] [B]The Last Samurai [/B] Phycho [B]Schindler's List [/B] School of Rock

[B]Alien[/B] Pirates of the Caribbean Brokeback Mountain[B] Dances With Wolves [/B] Casablanca [B]Be Cool [/B] [B] Citizen Kane[/B] Chasing Amy [B]Cool Hand Luke[/B] Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [B]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels [/B] Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket[/B] Gladiator [B]GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI![/B] [B] Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys [B] Gone with the Wind[/B] Goonies [B] Goodfellas[/B] Sixth Sense Great Escape [B]Terminator 2[/B] [B]Italian Job (Original)[/B] Back to the Future It's a Wonderful Life [B]Jackass [/B] [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon [B]Tombstone [/B] [B] Monty Python: Life of Brian[/B] Leon On the Waterfront [B]Karate Kid [/B] [B]Platoon[/B] Happy Gilmore [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day [B]Scarface[/B] The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [B]Se7en[/B] Seven Samurai Shawn of the Dead [B]Rocky [/B] [B] Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B]Star Wars A New Hope[/B] American History X [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams Star Wars Revenge of the Sith [B]Rocky III [/B] [B]Toy Story[/B] Infernal Affairs The Punisher [B]Bubba Ho-Tep[/B] Interview With The Vampire Lost in Translation [B]Back to the Future 2 [/B] Ran [B]Star Wars Phantom Menace [/B] [B]The Usual Suspects [/B] Forrest Gump [B]Evil Dead 2[/B] Transformers: The Movie [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail [/B] Uncle Buck Hero [B]Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom [/B] [B]The Incredibles[/B] Rocky Horror Picture Show [B] Donnie Darko [/B] Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2 [/B] Fistful of Dollars [B]Unforgiven[/B] [B]The Green Mile [/B] Kill Bill 2 Waterboy [B]Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan [/B] Big Fish [B]Aliens [/B] Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark [/B] Billy Madison [B]ET [/B] Office Space [B]Die Hard 3[/B] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [/B] Resevoir Dogs [B]Enter the Dragon [/B] Harvey [B] Oldboy [/B] [B]Predator[/B] Spaceballs [B]The 40 Year Old Virgin [/B] The Departed [B]Fight Club [/B] Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski [B] Dawn of the Dead [/B] Serenity Apocalypse Now [B]Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [/B] Stand by Me [B]The Exorcist [/B] Dark Crystal [B]Dogma [/B] [B] Sin City [/B] Die Hard Clerks [B]Kill Bill 1 [/B] [B]Terminator [/B] Road To Perdition The Last Samurai [B]Phycho [/B] [B] Schindler's List [/B] School of Rock

Alien [B]Pirates of the Caribbean[/B] Brokeback Mountain [B]Dances With Wolves [/B] [B]Casablanca[/B] Be Cool [B]Citizen Kane[/B] Chasing Amy [B]Cool Hand Luke[/B] Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story [B]Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg)[/B] Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket[/B] [B]Gladiator[/B] GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI! [B]Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys Gone with the Wind [B]Goonies[/B] [B]Goodfellas[/B] Sixth Sense [B]Great Escape[/B] Terminator 2 Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future[/B] It's a Wonderful Life [B]Jackass [/B] [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon [B]Tombstone[/B] [B]Monty Python: Life of Brian[/B] Leon On the Waterfront [B]Karate Kid [/B] Platoon [B]Happy Gilmore[/B] Pulp Fiction [B]Independance Day[/B] [B]Scarface[/B] The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Se7en Seven Samurai Shawn of the Dead [B]Rocky[/B] [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B]Star Wars A New Hope[/B] American History X [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams Star Wars Revenge of the Sith [B]Rocky III [/B] [B]Toy Story[/B] Infernal Affairs The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep [B]Interview With The Vampire[/B] Lost in Translation [B]Back to the Future 2[/B] Ran [B]Star Wars Phantom Menace[/B] The Usual Suspects [B]Forrest Gump[/B] Evil Dead 2 Transformers: The Movie [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail [/B] Uncle Buck Hero [B]Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom[/B] [B]The Incredibles[/B] Rocky Horror Picture Show [B]Donnie Darko [/B] Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2 [/B] Fistful of Dollars Unforgiven [B]The Green Mile [/B] Kill Bill 2 [B]Waterboy[/B] Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan [B]Big Fish [/B] Aliens [B]Big Daddy [/B] Indiana Jones: Last Crusade Raiders of the Lost Ark [B]Billy Madison[/B] ET [B]Office Space[/B] [B]Die Hard 3 [/B] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back[/B] Resevoir Dogs [B]Enter the Dragon[/B] Harvey Oldboy [B]Predator[/B] Spaceballs [B]The 40 Year Old Virgin [/B] The Departed Fight Club Saving Private Ryan [B]Big Lebowski [/B] Dawn of the Dead Serenity [B]Apocalypse Now[/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me [B]The Exorcist[/B] Dark Crystal [B]Dogma [/B] Sin City [B]Die Hard [/B] Clerks [B]Kill Bill 1 [/B] [B]Terminator [/B] Road To Perdition [B]The Last Samurai[/B] Phycho [B]Schindler's List[/B] School of Rock

[B]Alien[/B] Pirates of the Caribbean Brokeback Mountain [B]Dances With Wolves[/B] [B]Casablanca[/B] Be Cool [B]Citizen Kane[/B] Chasing Amy [B]Cool Hand Luke[/B] Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story [B]Crash[/B] (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket[/B] [B]Gladiator[/B] GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI! [B]Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys [B] Gone with the Wind[/B] Goonies Goodfellas [B]Sixth Sense[/B] Great Escape [B]Terminator 2[/B] Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future[/B] [B]It's a Wonderful Life[/B] Jackass [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon [B]Tombstone[/B] [B]Monty Python: Life of Brian[/B] Leon On the Waterfront [B]Karate Kid[/B] [B]Platoon[/B] Happy Gilmore [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day [B]Scarface[/B] The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Se7en [B]Seven Samurai[/B] Shawn of the Dead [B]Rocky[/B] [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound Star Wars A New Hope [B]American History X[/B] [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men Star Wars Return of the Jedi [B]Field Of Dreams[/B] Star Wars Revenge of the Sith [B]Rocky III[/B] [B]Toy Story[/B] Infernal Affairs The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep [B]Interview With The Vampire[/B] Lost in Translation [B]Back to the Future 2[/B] Ran [B]Star Wars Phantom Menace[/B] The Usual Suspects [B]Forrest Gump[/B] [B]Evil Dead 2[/B] Transformers: The Movie Monty Python: Holy Grail [B]Uncle Buck[/B] [B]Hero[/B] Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom [B]The Incredibles[/B] Rocky Horror Picture Show [B]Donnie Darko[/B] Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2[/B] Fistful of Dollars [B]Unforgiven[/B] [B]The Green Mile[/B] Kill Bill 2 [B]Waterboy[/B] Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Big Fish [B]Aliens[/B] [B]Big Daddy[/B] Indiana Jones: Last Crusade Raiders of the Lost Ark [B]Billy Madison[/B] [B]ET[/B] Office Space [B]Die Hard 3[/B] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back[/B] [B]Resevoir Dogs[/B] Enter the Dragon Harvey [B]Oldboy[/B] [B]Predator[/B] Spaceballs [B]The 40 Year Old Virgin[/B] The Departed Fight Club [B]Saving Private Ryan[/B] Big Lebowski [B]Dawn of the Dead[/B] Serenity [B]Apocalypse Now[/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [B]Stand by Me[/B] The Exorcist Dark Crystal [B]Dogma[/B] Sin City [B]Die Hard[/B] Clerks [B]Kill Bill 1[/B] Terminator [B]Road To Perdition[/B] [B]The Last Samurai[/B] Phycho [B]Schindler's List[/B] School of Rock :eek:

[B]Alien[/B] Pirates of the Caribbean Brokeback Mountain [B]Dances With Wolves[/B] [B]Casablanca[/B] Be Cool [B]Citizen Kane[/B] Chasing Amy [B]Cool Hand Luke[/B] Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story [B]Crash[/B] Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket[/B] [B]Gladiator[/B] GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI! [B]Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys [B]Gone with the Wind[/B] Goonies [B]Goodfellas[/B] Sixth Sense [B]Great Escape[/B] Terminator 2 Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future[/B] [B]It's a Wonderful Life[/B] Jackass [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch LotR Two Towers [B]The Breakfast Club[/B] Maltese Falcon [B]Tombstone[/B] Monty Python: Life of Brian [B]Leon[/B] [B]On the Waterfront[/B] Karate Kid [B]Platoon[/B] Happy Gilmore [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day Scarface [B]The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly[/B] Se7en [B]Seven Samurai[/B] Shawn of the Dead (Shaun) [B]Rocky[/B] [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B]Star Wars A New Hope[/B] American History X [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams Star Wars Revenge of the Sith [B]Rocky III[/B] [B]Toy Story[/B] Infernal Affairs The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep [B]Interview With The Vampire[/B] [B]Lost in Translation[/B] Back to the Future 2 Ran [B]Star Wars Phantom Menace[/B] The Usual Suspects [B]Forrest Gump[/B] [B]Evil Dead 2[/B] Transformers: The Movie [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail[/B] Uncle Buck Hero [B]Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom[/B] The Incredibles [B]Rocky Horror Picture Show[/B] Donnie Darko [B]Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb[/B] Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2[/B] Fistful of Dollars [B]Unforgiven[/B] The Green Mile [B]Kill Bill 2[/B] Waterboy [B]Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan[/B] [B]Big Fish[/B] Aliens Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade[/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark[/B] Billy Madison [B]ET[/B] Office Space Die Hard 3 [B]A Streetcar Named Desire[/B] Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back[/B] [B]Resevoir Dogs[/B] Enter the Dragon Harvey [B]Oldboy[/B] [B]Predator[/B] Spaceballs The 40 Year Old Virgin [B]The Departed[/B] [B]Fight Club[/B] Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski Dawn of the Dead [B]Serenity[/B] [B]Apocalypse Now[/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me [B]The Exorcist[/B] Dark Crystal [B]Dogma[/B] [B]Sin City[/B] Die Hard Clerks [B]Kill Bill 1[/B] [B]Terminator[/B] Road To Perdition The Last Samurai [B]Phycho[/B] (Psycho) [B]Schindler's List[/B] School of Rock

Alien [B]Pirates of the Caribbean[/B] Brokeback Mountain [B]Dances With Wolves[/B] Casablanca [B]Be Cool[/B] Citizen Kane [B]Chasing Amy[/B] [B]Cool Hand Luke[/B] Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [B]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels[/B] Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket[/B] Gladiator GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI! [B]Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys Gone with the Wind [B]Goonies[/B] [B]Goodfellas[/B] Sixth Sense Great Escape [B]Terminator 2[/B] Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future[/B] It's a Wonderful Life [B]Jackass[/B] LotR Fellowship of the Ring LotR Return of the King Nightwatch LotR Two Towers [B]The Breakfast Club[/B] Maltese Falcon [B]Tombstone[/B] [B]Monty Python: Life of Brian[/B] Leon On the Waterfront [B]Karate Kid[/B] Platoon [B]Happy Gilmore[/B] [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day [B]Scarface[/B] The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [B]Se7en[/B] Seven Samurai [B] Shawn of the Dead[/B] Rocky [B] Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound Star Wars A New Hope [B]American History X[/B] Star Wars Empire Strikes Back [B]12 Angry Men[/B] Star Wars Return of the Jedi [B]Field Of Dreams[/B] Star Wars Revenge of the Sith [B]Rocky III[/B] Toy Story Infernal Affairs [B]The Punisher[/B] [B]Bubba Ho-Tep[/B] Interview With The Vampire [B]Lost in Translation[/B] Back to the Future 2 Ran Star Wars Phantom Menace [B]The Usual Suspects[/B] Forrest Gump Evil Dead 2 Transformers: The Movie [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail[/B] Uncle Buck Hero[B] Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom[/B] [B]The Incredibles[/B] Rocky Horror Picture Show [B]Donnie Darko[/B] Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2[/B] Fistful of Dollars [B]Unforgiven[/B] [B] The Green Mile[/B] Kill Bill 2 Waterboy [B]Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan[/B] Big Fish [B]Aliens[/B] [B]Big Daddy[/B] Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark Billy Madison[/B] ET [B]Office Space[/B] [B]Die Hard 3[/B] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back[/B] [B]Resevoir Dogs[/B] Enter the Dragon Harvey Oldboy Predator [B]Spaceballs[/B] [B]The 40 Year Old Virgin[/B] The Departed [B]Fight Club[/B] Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski [B]Dawn of the Dead[/B] Serenity [B]Apocalypse Now[/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me [B]The Exorcist[/B] Dark Crystal [B]Dogma[/B] [B]Sin City[/B] Die Hard [B]Clerks[/B] Kill Bill 1 [B]Terminator[/B] Road To Perdition The Last Samurai [B]Phycho[/B] [B] Schindler's List[/B] School of Rock

Alien [B]Pirates of the Caribbean [/B] [B]Brokeback Mountain[/B] Dances With Wolves [B]Casablanca[/B] Be Cool Citizen Kane [B]Chasing Amy [/B] Cool Hand Luke [B]Cinema Paradiso[/B] Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) [B]Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels [/B] Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket [/B] [B]Gladiator[/B] GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI! Godfather Matrix [B]12 Monkeys [/B] Gone with the Wind [B]Goonies [/B] Goodfellas [B]Sixth Sense [/B] (Like both) Great Escape [B]Terminator 2 [/B] Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future [/B] [B]It's a Wonderful Life[/B] Jackass [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B]LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch [B]LotR Two Towers[/B] The Breakfast Club [B]Maltese Falcon[/B] Tombstone Monty Python: Life of Brian [B]Leon [/B] On the Waterfront [B]Karate Kid [/B] Platoon [B]Happy Gilmore [/B] [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day [B]Scarface[/B] The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [B]Se7en[/B] Seven Samurai [B]Shawn of the Dead[/B] Rocky [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound Star Wars A New Hope [B]American History X [/B] (Man, hard to not vote for ANH, but AHX was really good) [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III [B]Toy Story[/B] Infernal Affairs The Punisher [B]Bubba Ho-Tep[/B] Interview With The Vampire Lost in Translation [B]Back to the Future 2 [/B] Ran [B]Star Wars Phantom Menace [/B] [B]The Usual Suspects [/B] Forrest Gump (Tough match) [B]Evil Dead 2 [/B] Transformers: The Movie (Isn't Transformers not even out yet?) [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail[/B] Uncle Buck [B]Hero [/B] Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom The Incredibles [B]Rocky Horror Picture Show [/B] Donnie Darko [B]Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb[/B] Infernal Affairs 2 [B]Toy Story 2 [/B] Fistful of Dollars Unforgiven [B]The Green Mile [/B] Kill Bill 2 [B]Waterboy [/B] Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan [B]Big Fish [/B] Aliens Big Daddy [B]Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [/B] [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark[/B] Billy Madison ET [B]Office Space [/B] [B]Die Hard 3 [/B] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [/B] [B]Resevoir Dogs [/B] Enter the Dragon Harvey [B]Oldboy [/B] Predator [B]Spaceballs [/B] The 40 Year Old Virgin [B]The Departed [/B] Fight Club Saving Private Ryan [B]Big Lebowski [/B] (ACK! Fight Club and Big Lebowski are 2 of my favorites... SPR was very good too..) [B]Dawn of the Dead [/B] Serenity (Which version of DOTD is this by the way) [B]Apocalypse Now [/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [B]Stand by Me [/B] The Exorcist Dark Crystal [B]Dogma [/B] Sin City [B]Die Hard [/B] (This was another tough one, I love Sin City... But Die Hard was badass) [B]Clerks[/B] Kill Bill 1 [B]Terminator[/B] Road To Perdition [B]The Last Samurai [/B] Phycho [B]Schindler's List [/B] School of Rock (Almost Jack Black, Almost.)

I'm going to abstain from voting because my favorite movie of all time (The Boondock Saints) lost in the first round, and my second and third favorite movies (The Godfather and The Matrix) are paired against each other in the second. I'm calling shenanigans on this!

[B]Alien[/B] Pirates of the Caribbean Brokeback Mountain Dances With Wolves [B]Casablanca[/B] Be Cool Citizen Kane [B]Chasing Amy [/B] Cool Hand Luke Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Double Indemnity Full Metal Jacket Gladiator GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI! Godfather Matrix [B]12 Monkeys [/B] Gone with the Wind [B]Goonies [/B] Goodfellas Sixth Sense [B]Great Escape[/B] Terminator 2 [B]Italian Job (Original)[/B] Back to the Future [B]It's a Wonderful Life[/B] Jackass LotR Fellowship of the Ring Last Boyscout LotR Return of the King [B]Nightwatch [/B] LotR Two Towers The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon Tombstone [B]Monty Python: Life of Brian[/B] Leon On the Waterfront Karate Kid [B]Platoon[/B] Happy Gilmore [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day Scarface The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly [B]Se7en[/B] Seven Samurai [B]Shawn of the Dead[/B] Rocky [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B]Star Wars A New Hope[/B] American History X Star Wars Empire Strikes Back 12 Angry Men Star Wars Return of the Jedi Field Of Dreams [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III Toy Story Infernal Affairs The Punisher [B]Bubba Ho-Tep[/B] Interview With The Vampire [B]Lost in Translation [/B] Back to the Future 2 Ran Star Wars Phantom Menace [B]The Usual Suspects [/B] Forrest Gump Evil Dead 2 [B]Transformers: The Movie[/B] [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail[/B] Uncle Buck [B]Hero [/B] Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom The Incredibles [B]Rocky Horror Picture Show[/B] [B]Donnie Darko [/B] Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 Toy Story 2 Fistful of Dollars [B]Unforgiven [/B] [B]The Green Mile[/B] Kill Bill 2 Waterboy Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan [B]Big Fish[/B] Aliens Big Daddy Indiana Jones: Last Crusade [B]Raiders of the Lost Ark [/B] Billy Madison [B]ET[/B] Office Space [B]Die Hard 3[/B] A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [/B] Resevoir Dogs [B]Enter the Dragon [/B] Harvey Oldboy Predator [B]Spaceballs [/B] [B]The 40 Year Old Virgin[/B] The Departed Fight Club [B]Saving Private Ryan[/B] Big Lebowski Dawn of the Dead [B]Serenity[/B] Apocalypse Now Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me The Exorcist Dark Crystal [B]Dogma[/B] Sin City [B]Die Hard [/B] [B]Clerks [/B] Kill Bill 1 Terminator Road To Perdition [B]The Last Samurai [/B] Phycho [B]Schindler's List [/B] School of Rock

Alien [B]Pirates of the Caribbean[/B] Brokeback Mountain [B]Dances With Wolves[/B] [B]Casablanca[/B] Be Cool [B]Citizen Kane[/B] Chasing Amy [B]Cool Hand Luke[/B] Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story [B]Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg)[/B] Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Double Indemnity [B]Full Metal Jacket[/B] Gladiator GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI! [B]Godfather[/B] Matrix 12 Monkeys [B] Gone with the Wind[/B] Goonies Goodfellas [B]Sixth Sense[/B] Great Escape [B]Terminator 2[/B] Italian Job (Original) [B]Back to the Future[/B] It's a Wonderful Life [B]Jackass [/B] [B]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/B] Last Boyscout [B] LotR Return of the King[/B] Nightwatch LotR Two Towers [B]The Breakfast Club[/B] [B]Maltese Falcon[/B] Tombstone Monty Python: Life of Brian [B]Leon[/B] On the Waterfront [B]Karate Kid[/B] Platoon [B]Happy Gilmore[/B] [B]Pulp Fiction[/B] Independance Day [B]Scarface[/B] The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Se7en [B]Seven Samurai[/B] [B]Shawn of the Dead[/B] Rocky [B]Shawshank Redemption[/B] Homeward Bound [B]Star Wars A New Hope[/B] American History X [B]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/B] 12 Angry Men [B] Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/B] Field Of Dreams [B]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/B] Rocky III Toy Story [B]Infernal Affairs[/B] The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep [B]Interview With The Vampire[/B] [B] Lost in Translation[/B] Back to the Future 2 Ran [B]Star Wars Phantom Menace[/B] The Usual Suspects [B]Forrest Gump[/B] [B]Evil Dead 2[/B] Transformers: The Movie [B]Monty Python: Holy Grail[/B] Uncle Buck Hero [B]Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom[/B] The Incredibles [B]Rocky Horror Picture Show[/B] [B]Donnie Darko[/B] Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb [B]Infernal Affairs 2[/B] Toy Story 2 [B]Fistful of Dollars[/B] Unforgiven [B]The Green Mile[/B] Kill Bill 2 [B]Waterboy[/B] Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Big Fish [B]Aliens[/B] [B]Big Daddy[/B] Indiana Jones: Last Crusade Raiders of the Lost Ark [B]Billy Madison[/B] [B]ET[/B] Office Space Die Hard 3 [B]A Streetcar Named Desire[/B] Drunken Master [B]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back[/B] [B]Resevoir Dogs[/B] Enter the Dragon Harvey [B]Oldboy[/B] [B]Predator[/B] Spaceballs [B] The 40 Year Old Virgin[/B] The Departed [B]Fight Club[/B] Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski [B]Dawn of the Dead[/B] Serenity [B]Apocalypse Now[/B] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me [B]The Exorcist[/B] Dark Crystal [B]Dogma[/B] [B] Sin City[/B] Die Hard Clerks [B]Kill Bill 1[/B] [B] Terminator[/B] Road To Perdition [B] The Last Samurai[/B] Phycho [B]Schindler's List[/B] School of Rock

Alien [b]Pirates of the Caribbean[/b] [b]Brokeback Mountain[/b] -One of the most brilliant movies I've ever seen. But I have a hunch this forum will treat it like most of the other guys in the theatre when I saw it in Wyoming. Dances With Wolves [b]Casablanca[/b] Be Cool [b]Citizen Kane[/b] Chasing Amy Cool Hand Luke Cinema Paradiso Palm Beach Story Crash (Oscar winner, not Cronenberg) Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Double Indemnity [b]Full Metal Jacket[/b] Gladiator [B]GETS A BYE DUE TO DUPLICATION OF LAST SUMARAI![/B] [b]Godfather[/b] -If The Godfather doesn't win, this forum deserves to be lynched. My second favourite movie of all time. Matrix 12 Monkeys Gone with the Wind Goonies [b]Goodfellas[/b] -Another mafia great. Sixth Sense Great Escape Terminator 2 Italian Job (Original) Back to the Future [b]It's a Wonderful Life[/b] -Jack = Worst.Movie.Ever. Jackass [b]LotR Fellowship of the Ring[/b] -Tough choice, but Liv Tyler as an elf. Mmm! Last Boyscout [b]LotR Return of the King[/b] Nightwatch [b]LotR Two Towers[/b] The Breakfast Club Maltese Falcon Tombstone Monty Python: Life of Brian Leon On the Waterfront Karate Kid Platoon Happy Gilmore [b]Pulp Fiction[/b] Independance Day [b]Scarface[/b] -The three great gangster movies all in. Nice! The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Se7en Seven Samurai Shawn of the Dead Rocky [b]Shawshank Redemption[/b] Homeward Bound Star Wars A New Hope [b]American History X [/b] -Another tough one, but AHX continues its run through a harsh bracket. [b]Star Wars Empire Strikes Back[/b] 12 Angry Men [b]Star Wars Return of the Jedi[/b] -Field of Dreams? Ov-er-rat-ed! *clapclap clapclapclap* Field Of Dreams [b]Star Wars Revenge of the Sith[/b] Rocky III [b]Toy Story[/b] Infernal Affairs The Punisher Bubba Ho-Tep Interview With The Vampire Lost in Translation Back to the Future 2 [b]Ran[/b] -Ran had better win. Star Wars Phantom Menace The Usual Suspects [b]Forrest Gump[/b] -Ouch! But Forrest Gump is a story not only about a man, but about America. Evil Dead 2 Transformers: The Movie [b]Monty Python: Holy Grail[/b] Uncle Buck Hero Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom [b]The Incredibles[/b] Rocky Horror Picture Show Donnie Darko Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Atom Bomb Infernal Affairs 2 Toy Story 2 Fistful of Dollars Unforgiven The Green Mile Kill Bill 2 Waterboy [b]Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan [/b] -A third rough matchup, but Borat is more intelligent. [b]Big Fish[/b] Aliens Big Daddy Indiana Jones: Last Crusade Raiders of the Lost Ark Billy Madison ET [b]Office Space[/b] Die Hard 3 A Streetcar Named Desire Drunken Master Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back Resevoir Dogs [b]Enter the Dragon[/b] Harvey Oldboy Predator Spaceballs [b]The 40 Year Old Virgin[/b] The Departed [b]Fight Club[/b] Saving Private Ryan Big Lebowski -Oh now this isn't fair. Fight Club and BL? Ugh. Stupid random draw. I'll go with Fight Club as HBC wins the battle of the crazy chicks. Dawn of the Dead [b]Serenity [/b] [b]Apocalypse Now [/b] Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Stand by Me The Exorcist Dark Crystal Dogma [b]Sin City[/b] Die Hard Clerks Kill Bill 1 Terminator [b]Road To Perdition [/b] The Last Samurai Phycho [b]Schindler's List[/b] School of Rock I must say I'm [b]very[/b] disappointed not to see American Beauty anywhere in the nominees. The cinematagraphy and acting are even more brilliant than the other Sam Mendes/Conrad L. Hall's other collaboration, [i]Road to Perdition[/i].

Archived