C-Verse Draft-Your-Rsoter 2007

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK all the shows put in (which means all but mine and Unholy's) are now in the Data as are all the Promotions and all of FPW picks up to round 23. All of the shows are set to live unless osme one changes their mind about it. There are two exceptions to the live rule and that's IJW and GC-J as they are both touring and have highlights the show can't be live. Dwight GC-J is not actually set as a touring promotion when you wrote it out so I need touring months and number of shows per week. Edit; Changed Imarevenant

Apu, although you've inputed the information, since we still have to redo profiles to fit with the background, is it ok to make other changes? I'm not even certain I'd want to, largely cause I have to re-look at what I originally put in, but I'm mainly thinking about adjusting Product Type to match the type of workers drafted. Also, will you be putting in Stables and/or making any changes to our workers in terms of alignments & gimmicks? I pretty much drafted in terms of trio teams (given the high trio nature of Lucha Libre) and there's really no other way to make that known other than stables. Finally, am I reading it correctly that for creating the owners we can pick any of the non-wrestler types (Manager-Classic, Manager-Diva, Referee, Announcer, Color Commentator)? All the Cult and larger have been moved. I've collected all the info to move the Regionals and will finish that tomorrow morning. I'll send you a PM when it's available.

Yes changes can be made it may be easier to PM the changes you want to make. I'm just inputting everything now to have a strong basis to make the finished product. Once all the picks are made I'll want a list from everyone with all GImmicks and Dispositions as the game automatically does the pushes now. Also I'll want tag team, titles, stables and anything else that would normally go into making a complete promotion. And yes you are reading correctly about the owner characters. edit: Ok then it's been changed.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;184427]OK all the shows put in (which means all but mine and Unholy's) are now in the Data as are all the Promotions and all of FPW picks up to round 23. All of the shows are set to live unless osme one changes their mind about it. There are two exceptions to the live rule and that's IJW and GC-J as they are both touring and have highlights the show can't be live. [B]Dwight GC-J is not actually set as a touring promotion when you wrote it out so I need touring months and number of shows per week.[/B] Edit; Changed Imarevenant[/QUOTE] February, March, April, May, August, September, October with two shows per week. I'll edit this with my missed pick in a second. I just need to go searching to see if the people I want are missing. EDIT: Yodo Nakane. EDIT2: First post re-done to match roster and stuff.

I'm keeping my #25 pick open until I see how my trades go, I presume thats okay? I definitely want to try and get either Hell Monkey or Duane Stone to bolster my tag division, so will trade a worker and my #25 pick for either of them. I'm also willing to listen to all kinds of other offers, no matter how ludicris they sound. Give it a try, I might just agree :) Derek B

Round 25 361 FPW (Shamelessposer) Mitch Naess (3) {3rd with same fed so becomes written} 362 ELA (Imarevenant) Jungle Jack Marlowe 363 Empty 364 SH (Nightshadeex) Ryan Powell 365 Empty 366 IJW (Derek B) [B]Skipped[/B] 367 GC-J (Dwight Mighton) Koshiro Ino [in trade from NickC13573] 368 AWE (Apupunchau@optonline) AWE: Inspiring East Coast Today 1.5 hr 8pm Thursday 369 AMLL (Alec Burkhardt) [B]Skipped[/B] 370 FCW (Trypio) Alysian Scottsfield 371 Empty 372 GC-J (Dwight Mighton) [B]Skipped[/B] 373 UCW (theunholyicon) [B]Skipped[/B] 374 XWA (J Silver) [B]On the clock until 6:52pm EST[/B] 375 Empty

For my last pick I'll take William Hayes. [U]Round 25[/U] 361 FPW (Shamelessposer) Mitch Naess (3) {3rd with same fed so becomes written} 362 ELA (Imarevenant) Jungle Jack Marlowe 363 Empty 364 SH (Nightshadeex) Ryan Powell 365 Empty 366 IJW (Derek B) [B]Skipped[/B] 367 GC-J (Dwight Mighton) Koshiro Ino [in trade from NickC13573] 368 AWE (Apupunchau@optonline) AWE: Inspiring East Coast Today 1.5 hr 8pm Thursday 369 AMLL (Alec Burkhardt) Leonardo Cortes 370 FCW (Trypio) Alysian Scottsfield 371 Empty 372 GC-J (Dwight Mighton) [B]Skipped[/B] 373 UCW (theunholyicon) Sam Sparrow 374 XWA (J Silver) William Hayes 375 Empty I'm assuming background you mean a description so here's one: The XWA is a wrestling promotion founded with the intent of melding great in-ring with compelling stories and characters.

Archived