What have you seen in the news ticker/internet that has suprised you?

[quote=sitebender;171443]wanda fish became head booker of some minor promotion owned by rip chord. oh and my player character broke his shoulder, despite not ever being used.[/quote] It isn't "some minor promotion owned by Rip Chord", it's Mid Atlantic f'n Wrestling god damn it! :mad: The best promotion there was, is, and will ever be! :rolleyes:

[quote=KaySeeDubya;171444]"Just for fun, we recently ran a poll of our message board users to find out who they thought was the "Best Young Prospect in Wreslting Today". Thousands of people voted, and we were told that the winner has been declared as Nevada Nuclear."[/quote] What's surprising about that? Nevada Nuclear is a very good worker and has huge potential. :o

Maybe that was the only thing that did happen and the webmaster couldn't be arsed to get out of bed? ¬_¬ Just had a funny forumer comment: Derrick Merrick took over the MoSC book, and "industry insiders" were "unsurprised". So then they interview TeemuFoundation, and his comment? "Wow! Even I'm surprised by that news!" Obviously they don't get dirtsheets in Finland ¬_¬ Poor Temu is out of the loop.

"Just for fun, we recently ran a poll of our message board users to find out who they thought was the "Best Announcer in Wreslting Today". Thousands of people voted, and we were told that the winner has been declared as Marcus Chavayada." Marcus Chavayada is my created game self, yet I had never announced anything besides tour highlights show that well, never had a show yet.

Archived