Celebrity Mod Poll

Celebrity Mod Poll  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Celebrity Mod Poll

• Yes
    • Yes and I Would be willing to help
    • No
    • Not Interested at all

[SIZE="4"]Hi I just thought I’d start a little poll to find out if people would want a celebrity worker mod, and if you would like to help collect star names and details. I cant think of every star out there so all suggestions would be welcome. If it’s a strong yes to this poll I will start work on the mod as soon as I can. [/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Thank you:)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=hurricanendp;175212]i've selected yes, but i meant yes abd would be willing to help, on't mind doing pictures of workers etc if needed.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Race Baj;175291]I would be willing to help with the data (I'm not sure if I would be able to do any pic cutting)[/QUOTE] thanks Hurricanendp i would need a little help with the pic cutting. and Race Baj thanks all the help is welcome. a list of stars would be the best way of helping out. There are so many Celebritys that could b entered that i would probebly end up spending all my time on just collecting data when i could be pic cutting or so on. Names, Dobs and Nationality Lets just hope this mod proves popular so its worth going ahead:)

I think it's an awesome idea, and a win/win for everyone that use's any type of Real world data. The reason being, is if you want to pull in a celebrity into any kind of MOD, you could use the Celebrity Mod to import them at the time you really want them in the other one. Celebrity Mod would be a fun standalone mod as well... Just wanted to state an obvious use for people that might want the K-Fed's, Cyndi Lauper's, Pam Anderson's, etc. to come into their worlds when they want as well.

The Mods Going ahead. Its Titled Superstar vs Megastar. I have a site where if you would like to help or keep up to date with this mod. just visit [URL="http://www.freewebs.com/tew-2007"]http://www.freewebs.com/tew-2007[/URL] i will try to get the mod ready as soon as possible. it will come with full picture pacts. so all help will be needed and listed on the site listed above. and i will post the mod on here when its compleat. thank you in advance for anyone willing to help:D

Archived