Game played over a year? Tell Your story.

So, I don't know how long have you guys played your games, but I am in January 2008 with MAW. I'll write here a form, that you can copy and do your own listing, so that all of you that have played the game a whole year, tell your statistics etc: Promotion: Size: (From where you started to present) Money: Prestige: Game Time Completed: Shows Completed: Best Show Booked: Best Match Booked: Highest Attendance: Highest Reputation: Highest PPV rate: Highest TV-show rate: So, do all of that, and post it here. I've really wanted to make this topic, just to see how other people have played their games, and show what I done, and how I've played. Here's my list: [B]Promotion: [/B]MAW[B] Size: [/B]Local[B] -> [/B]Regional[B] Money:[/B] 124.825[B] Prestige: [/B]D+[B] Game Time Completed: [/B]1 year, 0 months[B] Shows Completed:[/B] 59[B] Best Show Booked: [/B]B-, MAW Showdown (weekly show), (Sept)[B] Best Match Booked: [/B]B+, The Mean Machine vs. Hell Monkey, (Dec)[B] Highest Attendance: [/B]MAW Showdown, 2.000 (Sept)[B] Highest Reputation: [/B]Very High with MAW[B] Highest PPV rate: [/B]None[B] Highest TV-show rate: [/B]None

[B]Promotion: [/B]SCEA[B] Size: [/B]Local[B] -> [/B]Small[B] Money:[/B]100,000[B] -> [/B]56,000[B] Prestige: [/B]F[B] Game Time Completed: [/B]1 year, 0 months[B] Shows Completed:[/B] 11 (Didn't do one in December...wanted 2 see awards) [B]Best Show Booked: [/B]B-, SCEA Rumble in the Garden (Monthly show), (Sept)[B] Best Match Booked: [/B]A, Hell Monkey vs. Frankie Perez (Sept)[B] :D Highest Attendance: [/B]SCEA Rumble in the Garden, 67 (Sept)[B] Highest Reputation: [/B]Very Low with SCEA[B] Highest PPV rate: [/B]None[B] Highest TV-show rate: [/B]None Edit: [B]Current Champions [/B] SCEA World Warrior (Main) - Hell Monkey (4 Defences), SCEA Tag Team Turmoil - Hellz Guardians (Chaos Demons - 8 Defences)

[B] Promotion:[/B]PBW (my created promotion) [B]Size: [/B]Local to Small. [B][B]Money:[/B] 500,000 to 436,670 Prestige:[/B] F- to F+ [B]Game Time Completed:[/B] 1 year and 6 months [B]Shows Completed:[/B] 17 [B]Best Show Booked:[/B] B- (PBW March Marathon 2008 [B]Best Match Booked:[/B] B (JD Morgan vs. UK Dragon) [B]Highest Attendance:[/B] 127 (March Marathon 2008) [B]Highest Reputation:[/B] Average [B]New Promotions:[/B] Mayan Pro Combat, Eastern European World Wrestling, London Fighting Championship, Royal Highland Wrestling, Junge Europaeische Federalisten and Mexican Hardcore Wrestling. [B]Shut Down Promotions:[/B] Golden Canvas Grappling, Ultimate Combat Ring, 5 Star Supreme Wrestling, Junge Europaeische Federalisten and Warrior Engine XXV. TCW made it to Global.

Promotion:WOW (my created promotion) Size: Local to Local. Money: dropping Prestige: F- Game Time Completed: 1 year Shows Completed: 12 Best Show Booked: D- (WOW Summer Haze June 2007) Best Match Booked: D- (Eve Grunge defeating April Appleseed, June 2007) Highest Attendance: 49 (WOW Ghoulish Games, Oct 2007) Highest Reputation: Low with WOW New Promotions: Junge Europaeische Federalisten Shut Down Promotions: Golden Canvas Grappling, Junge Europaeische Federalisten and Warrior Engine XXV.

There is a curse upon my tag belts, i only run one show a month, and so far i have never had a team lose the belts to another team. All 4 of my title changes have been because before my next show one of my two tag champs has walked out to a written/touring contract. Note to self, no body wins the belts lol

They keep getting vacated, so my title history looks real weird Chaos Demon 1 & 2 - 8 Defences then Demon 1 left to concentrate on other engagments. Vacant Adam Matravers and Burning EXILE - 2 Defences Burning would only sign to Short Term.....yet he though signing a short term would ruin his standings with other promotions. Hopefully Adam might look into this...pretty please ;) Vacant Davis Wayne Newton & Rod "The God" Todd - No Defences, Todd was unhappy with amount of losses so refused to resign. Vacant Soul Taker and El Demonico - 2 Defences, Demenico left fot GCG...they soon went bankrupt Vacant Current - Gino Montero & Axxis Jr. No Defences.....Gino is on tour with WLW but stayed...maybe curse is over.

Ok then, lets give this a try. Promotion:CGC Size: Cult to Cult (So close to National and International though) Money: 6'500;000 Prestige:B- Game Time Completed: 1 year Shows Completed: 68 Best Show Booked: B CGC Chamber of Horrors Best Match Booked: A* Alex DeColt Vs John Maverick Highest Attendance: 15'000 Show in January (First month) Highest Reputation: Very High with CGC Highest PPV rate: 0.31 CGC Chamber of Horrors Highest TV-show rate: 4.45 with CGC Title Bout Wrestling in August New Promotions: I don't think any. Basic Run down of what seems to be happening. Alicia Strong has became the first woman to win the CGC Canadian Title after a long gruling match with Shooter Sean (Good Chemistry, B+ raiting) and I hope this played some part in her winning the Award for 2007 Best Female Wrestler. NOTBW Seem to be going out of business (fingers crossed) They are loosing popularity while the wrestling business is in a slump world wide. Their popularity has dropped and they now sit at C- across Canada and D- across the US, leaving them now as a Cult Federation. Their downfall started when they signed up to have a new 2 hour TV show that was in direct competition with my TV show, but on the pop! network. My ratings dropped initially and theirs started off well, but we soon recovered lost ratings and expanded our TV show down to America on the pop! network too (Thursdays 10:30pm, Don't Miss it!) Whilst we are at a TV War of Sorts, I signed Sean McFly on a talent trade for Dan DaLay, Sean Beat John Maverick and Ryan Powell leading him to a Title Shot and a 30min Iron Man Match Vs Steve DeColt, who has also had a heel turn against the DeColt Family due to his brothers getting all the lime light (thanks goes to Adam for that one). The Match between Steve DeColt and Sean McFly was a A* star and probably would of brought me my first B+ event if I hadn't of had a celebration angle afterwards which was only a B+ rating. This of course happend on my best show so far [B]CGC Chamber of Horrors[/B]. And that is my Year in CGC.

Promotion: RDGWN (My own promotion) Size: Local -> Small Money: $2500 -> $542 Prestige: F- -> F+ Game Time Completed: 1y,0mo Shows Completed: 12 Best Show Booked: D+, April 2007 Best Match Booked: Me vs Agent 69 C+, January 2007 Highest Attendance: 51 Highest Reputation: Low Highest PPV rate: None Highest TV-show rate: None I'm surprised I lasted this long. Started off in the Praries, Canada on the hardest difficulty. It seems like every game area is on the rise as far as economy and wrestling industry except mine. Economy: D -> E (falling) Wrestling Industry: D -> E- (falling) Well I'll struggle to keep above water. Any bets on how many more months I can continue, lol.

I'm at March 2008: Game Time Completed: 1 year, 2 months Shows Completed: 68 shows Best Show: SPW Halloween Havoc, C, October 2007 Best Match: Charlie Hass defeated Davey Richards, SPW, B-, Febuary 2008 Highest Attendance: SPW SummerStyle 37,314, August 2007 Highest Reputation: High, December 2007 Highest PPV Buyrate: 2.99, SPW SummerStyle, August 2007 I haven't had any TV shows yet, most of the networks say their lineup doesnt have room for wrestling or something to that effect. :/

MAW 1 year 50 shows best show MAW The real Deal (weekly event show) Sept 2007 C+ Best Match Mean Machine d. frankie Perez B Sep 2007 High att 2000 FRom local to regional $110,000 in bank Des Davids Current champ defeating Steven Parker Building Mean Machine\Des Davids feud

• 2 weeks later...
Promotion: Pro-Wrestling NEXT Size: Cult -> International Money: 3249531 Prestige: C -> A Game Time Completed: 2 years, 3 Months Shows Completed: 108 Best Show Booked: NEXT Last One Left (A, February 2009) Best Match Booked: Loco Vs Matthew Gauge (A, February 2009) Highest Attendance: NEXT Night of Fire (10,000, January 2009) Highest Reputation: Very High Highest PPV rate: 2.41 (NEXT Night of Fire, January 2009) Highest TV-show rate: 4.14 (NEXT Meltdown, March 2009)

Promotion: DAVE Size: Cult Money: 1,007,099 Prestige: C Game Time Completed: 1 year Shows Completed: 65 Best Show Booked: DAVE The Alternate Showcase (B+, September 2007) Best Match Booked: Shawn Gonzalez drew with Joey Minnesota (B+, August 2007) Highest Attendance: DAVE The Alternate Showcase (9,500 September 2007) Highest Reputation: Very High Highest PPV rate: 0.22 (DAVE Attitude Adjustment 2007) Highest TV-show rate: 1.43 (DAVE Danger Zone TV, November 2007)

[B]Promotion:[/B] MAW [B]Size:[/B] Local -> Small [B]Money: $45,682[/B] (no idea on how to make a profit) [B]Prestige:[/B] E+ [B]Game Time Completed:[/B] 1 year, 0 Months [B]Shows Completed:[/B] 11 [B]Best Show Booked:[/B] C-, MAW The Rip Chord Invitational 2007 [B]Best Match Booked:[/B] C, Steven Parker drew with Des Davids [B]Highest Attendance:[/B] 120, MAW Where It All Begins Again [B]Reputation:[/B] Lowest -> Low [B]Highest PPV rate:[/B] n/a [B]Highest TV-show rate:[/B] n/a

Finally [B]Cult [/B]level with MAW!! Not quite on-topic, but I thought I'd share :) Statistics: [B]2 Years, 6 months, 161 shows!![/B] Best Show: [B]B+[/B] Best Match: [B]A[/B], Rafael Riuz def. Jimmy Cox Highest Attendance: [B]4,059[/B], October 2008 (just before DAVE went a bug-global and stole my main eventers) Highest Reputation: [B]GREATEST[/B] (started minimum) Prestige[B] C+.[/B] God I'm proud of myself. Now this is really rewarding.. YES!! :D After all the stuggle, all my main eventers being taken away from me.. making Steven Parker the star of my promotion, hiring Rafael Ruiz, Jimmy Cox, Snap Dragon and Fox Mask back to MAW. Developing Antonio to a good allrounder.. Man it's an awesome game.

[QUOTE=VBigB;176201]Promotion: RDGWN (My own promotion) Size: Local -> Small Money: $2500 -> $542 Prestige: F- -> F+ Game Time Completed: 1y,0mo Shows Completed: 12 Best Show Booked: D+, April 2007 Best Match Booked: Me vs Agent 69 C+, January 2007 Highest Attendance: 51 Highest Reputation: Low Highest PPV rate: None Highest TV-show rate: None I'm surprised I lasted this long. Started off in the Praries, Canada on the hardest difficulty. It seems like every game area is on the rise as far as economy and wrestling industry except mine. Economy: D -> E (falling) Wrestling Industry: D -> E- (falling) Well I'll struggle to keep above water. Any bets on how many more months I can continue, lol.[/QUOTE] Well still struggling along in the same game. Here's a snapshot at 3y0m. Promotion: RDGWN (My own promotion) Size: Small (I'm pretty sure I'm on the verge of regional) Money: $1766 Prestige: F+ Game Time Completed: 3y,0mo Shows Completed: 37 Best Show Booked: D+, April 2007 Best Match Booked: Me vs Agent 69 C+, January 2007 Highest Attendance: 197 Highest Reputation: High Highest PPV rate: None Highest TV-show rate: None Economy: C (falling) But it did peak at B- Wrestling Industry: D+ (rising) Low point was F-...I think is is the highest the economy in my region has ever been.

Archived