TNA at WWE press conference video

NickC13573

Wow, 'controversial'. They shouted "where is Christian?" and "Where is Rhino?", and not even very loudly. Don't know why they even bothered turning up.... :rolleyes: Does the guy at the end of the video have any intelligence? "Coach said 'TNA is inferior', so I said 'if TNA is inferior then why are you ignoring them?'". Errrrr..... you just answered your own question dumbass. :rolleyes: (I shouldn't post this early in the morning, i'm grumpy :D)

TNA sucks! WWE Rules stupid punks. TNA are being ignored because they are so worthless. They are no way near WWEs league. TNA has to earn recognition as a competitor to WWE if it wants to get noticed. Coach is f*cking right and you know it you stupid TNA homebois. Undertaker yoou are right they are real dumbasses but that is what real TNA fans are like.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;178580]TNA sucks! WWE Rules stupid punks. TNA are being ignored because they are so worthless. They are no way near WWEs league. TNA has to earn recognition as a competitor to WWE if it wants to get noticed. Coach is f*cking right and you know it you stupid TNA homebois. Undertaker yoou are right they are real dumbasses but that is what real TNA fans are like.[/QUOTE] This post makes me sad. :(

that isn't true! I like TNA and i am in no way a stupid dumb-ass. I don't wanna start a big flamey war but everyone is entitled to there opinion, i watch RAW, Smackdown, ECW and impact every week, since i got sky i will now occasionally watch World of Sport as well (some of the matches are hard to watch but the comedy bouts are priceless) and if there's nothing good on i will watch just about anything TWC can throw at me. The WWE can still at time's make really good television,however, having John Cena job to K-fed and then win a 4 on 1 handicap in the same night is stupid, it devalue's Cena's stock and the it hurt's Johnny Nitro and Umaga as well. If Nitro and Umaga can't beat Cena would they also lose to K-fed? I still like the WWE but i think there tendency to push less-talented big men hurts them. The cruiserweight side of WWE has all but fizzled out whereas on TNA the X-division is probably better than there heavyweight division (Angle and Joe aside) i think TNA trying to get aknowledged by the WWE is a clever ploy, i just think the execution of it was awful! If they wanna get noticed its time to do some proper 'invading' getting themselve's seen on a WWE PPV, now that might make you tune in! Sending 2 regular guys to a press conference and watching them whisper insults is petty. If you are going to use these tactic's atleast make it exciting to watch!

I watch all the wrestling I can get, which with sky is quite a bit, I am enjoying the TNA product more than the WWE one right now but I think it's how the two companies are using the main event scene, WWE seem to make Cena a god I personaly dont like Lashly much (seems too much like a Lesnar rip-off) and Batista seems to have become very sloppy looking since his return, and TNA are using Joe and Angle even though there is no title involved they know that it's what most fans want so they are giving it. But those guys doing these videos do make TNA fans seem like dumbasses, eventhough thats not the case with most of us. And I hate to do this but Panix, Cena lost the handycap match by DQ at least I'm sure thats what happened, I have had alot on in the past 3 days.

[QUOTE]And I hate to do this but Panix, Cena lost the handycap match by DQ at least I'm sure thats what happened, I have had alot on in the past 3 days.[/QUOTE] you are of course right, but you forgot the golden rule of WWE television, its not who wins and lose's. Its who's music is playing at the end of the match that counts!:)

They tried to get seen at a PPV< the last ECW one. They were promptly excorted out of the building, and I think that was 'cause they started trying to stir things up before it even got started good. Coachman had more to say, but it was edited out. I don't remember the exact thing. If I were someone on WWE though, I would say "TNA is like a pimple on WWE's face, the fact that is hasn't been squished out yet, is because it hasn't grown big enough to cause any discomfort." Actually, that was said by someone, I don't remember who....but I think it was someone that works for TNA not WWE. Kind of ironic. Well, like I said before, I wish this stuff would work. If they were ever able to get it going good, the WWE and TNA programming would probably get better (definately more entertaining). I watched TNA last night, and the only thing worth it for me was the last angle with you know who, and so and so going all out without even having a match. That was pretty interesting... Then The last part was kewl to. (don't want to spoil it for anyone). However, all the VKM crap was kind of worse then ever. The crowd even started (THEIR CROWD!! The one's that always cheer no matter how bad) looking bored of it. I hope they can see this and come up with something different. At this stage they can't really call it off, or probably would hurt them more.

I try to like both WWE and TNA (I know, I consulted my Doctor he seems to think its medically impossible too but hey... :) ). Both seem to screw up all the time, its just easier to bash the E because, really, they should know better. The VKM stuff is just sad though, when the WWF tried it at least they could legitimately claim to be on the same level as WCW, but even then it made for less than entertaining television. Slagging off the opposition does nothing except amuse a minority, why not put "wrestling" in its place or at least show extended PCS segments!

[QUOTE=The Gaz;178580]TNA sucks! WWE Rules stupid punks. TNA are being ignored because they are so worthless. They are no way near WWEs league. TNA has to earn recognition as a competitor to WWE if it wants to get noticed. Coach is f*cking right and you know it you stupid TNA homebois. Undertaker yoou are right they are real dumbasses but that is what real TNA fans are like.[/QUOTE] *Caugh*ECW*Caugh* Remember? Wait, WWE brought that identity back just to job the wrestlers that made that company. Nothing beats a mark than the classic [QUOTE=The Gaz;178580]TNA Sucks! WWE Rules[/QUOTE] And shouldn't you be banned by now. With your childish approach to posting/WWE mark typing, your posts have become more increasingly harder to understand. And when anyone questions you, you think your too good to reply or just mark out on another biased WWE rant. Atleast try to be open minded to other people's criticism about the WWE. Even I make criticisms about TNA, but you think everything WWE does is the best thing ever in the world. Get a Life.

I think there are always gonna be extremists in their opinions. Back in the Monday Night Wars I had mates who said WCW was dreadful, awful, offensively bad, etc etc etc yet didnt give it the time of day to see whether it was any good. It's easy to right off TNA as they aren't reaching their potential. Their ability is in the ring, yet they still act like a WWE rip off some of the time. VKM also make them look very poor and amateurish. The production values are pretty poor too. But this doesn't mean that some of the workers and matches are truly world class, and when their best assets are used properly they are one of the best in the world. Like late WCW, their ability is in their lower card, Senshi, Sabin and the rest of X Division guys are where they're best. TNA can't challenge WWE with their main event scene, cos the likes of Jarrett and Steiner will give any WWE fan that TNA is full of TNAs rejects. Which isn't the case. With that said, it's easy to write off WWE as most of what I have seen recently (the small bits I've seen as I'm no longer a fan) as just being steroid fueled untalented arrogant p****s like Chris Masters with good production values. But obviously, there is more to it than that. Simply, if you aren't willing to be open minded then you will have a biased view. And to say either WWE or TNA is rubbish and the other is brilliant is narrow minded and more importantly, opinion. Not fact. My opinion is you can't think one is so much worse than the other because they are very similar, just they have different strong points. But that's just my opinion and I'm perfectly happy enough to have someone else offer their differing opinion if they are open minded and put forward legitimate points of view that add to the discussion.

I think it would be advisable for everyone to just ignore anything The Gaz posts with regard to anything TNA or WWE. I'm a TNA fan (far moreso than WWE, which isn't really saying much) and the thought that I'm a 'dumbass' as a result of that, is laughable. Y'see 'Gaz', some of us can be fans of a product and still acknowledge when they do something wrong or stupid. :eek: Yes, unthinkable to you, but it's true, it's DAMN true! That TNA stunt was dumb, beyond dumb actually. It would've been better to get front row seats to a RAW show and sneak a TNA sign in. They seem to be going for cheap publicity stunts and that rarely works outside of music circles. It would be better to harness the internet to do your bidding (internet based backlash is really putting a serious crimp in Sony's bottom line, for example, and is bound to lead to the failure of the Blu-Ray format). But these are mistakes that should be learned from. I'm just afraid they won't learn (Russo is a stubborn bastard, after all).

Exactly. Besides, what's the point? Did they even have to pay to get in? And why do they let fans in? Somewhere down the line, some idiot will start saying: (In Carlos Mencia-Retard voice) "Batista is my favorite wrestler." Then the whole place will turn into a giant mark-fest. Press Conferences are pointless, just announce everything on the website. All of that extra stuff is just wasted money just to get a group of people together to say that a Champion will defend his Title. It's always the same. No matter what company it is.

[QUOTE=NickC13573;179158]I think that people think that TNA PAID these kids to do what they did. They did it under their own velision (SP?) and I also think it was a stupid ass move on the fans part.[/QUOTE] The word is "volition". But yeah, you guys pretty much summed it up quite well (as you've been known to do on these boards) in regards to this ridiculous TNA vs. WWE argument. No one is stupid enough to think that one company all good and one company is all bad (well...I guess one guy is stupid enough, but we all know who that is). Each does certain things well, and each does certain things bad. Leave it at that and watch whatever you want. I was a supporter of VKM at first, I thought what they were doing was pretty cool. 5 minutes later, it was clear that this whole angle was/is dumb. Last night they killed the whole show's momentum just for a lame ten minute segment to rant at their former employer. I guess maybe they're mad because TNA is based on being a good worker and they haven't been that since...well, ever in Billy Gunn's case I guess.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;178677] "TNA is like a pimple on WWE's face, the fact that is hasn't been squished out yet, is because it hasn't grown big enough to cause any discomfort." [/QUOTE] Whether that statement is true or not is questionable but i wish Coachman had said that that would have been the ultimate BURN. I like both (And hate both) but i would have loved to have heard that from a WWE employee.

[QUOTE=NickC13573;179563]I know this has nothing to do with the press conference, however I thought it was really interesting that WWE has changed the venue of WM 24 from Las Vegas to Orlando. TNA's Backyard.[/QUOTE] I didn't realise they did that. Thanks for the information. That pimple comment was funny when I heard it, but I honestly can't say for sure who did it, or even which one did. I, for some reason think it was actually someone in TNA not WWE, which is why it sounded so extremely funny to me. Far as who is better, the main reason in my opinion that WWE looks better, for the most part, is "clout". If TNA had the amount of clout that WWE has, there is no telling how good of a product they might have. I'm rooting for them no matter what, but I am a WWE fan, and I feel that they are there to stay no matter what. Gaz, your just trying to get a rise out of people, maybe a little less profanity and you could still get your point accross? The symbols replacing part of the word only works if no one with Power on these forums reads it. However, if they read it and feel your going over the top, you probably will get banned. It would be a shame, because you do have something to offer in GDS forums.

Archived