[QUOTE=RepoMantaur;187040]back in the EWR days there was an auto book feature (i never used it tho, and i wouldnt use it now but i assumed it was in this game too)[/QUOTE] Auto booker wasn't in 05 and it's not in 07 (though many folks requested it, if I remember right). Your booking team offers you advice on pushes and who should go after what title (this one's largely useless IMO) as well as who is rising up the card and may warrant a push. But, in 07, unlike in 05, it seems the booking team's recommendations for title pursuits is based solely on a worker's momentum. Therefore, you might notice many cases of "He should really improve his momentum before pursuing a title" which wasn't the case in 05.

"Scorpio Murphy is a midcarder who's not going anywhere fast" 3 shows later of the same sort of booking (Multiple Team Tag matches with Openers-Upper Mids), not even winning, and he's gained a huge popularity boost, and is considered ME material in an already top-heavy roster!

[QUOTE=Remianen;187048]Auto booker wasn't in 05 and it's not in 07 (though many folks requested it, if I remember right). Your booking team offers you advice on pushes and who should go after what title (this one's largely useless IMO) as well as who is rising up the card and may warrant a push. But, in 07, unlike in 05, it seems the booking team's recommendations for title pursuits is based solely on a worker's momentum. Therefore, you might notice many cases of "He should really improve his momentum before pursuing a title" which wasn't the case in 05.[/QUOTE] yeah, that's funny you mention that, because everyone on my roster gets that "He should really improve his momentum before pursuing a title", but when I have one of them win a title and look at the booking team, it says there is no problem w/ him holding the title lol... :)

Archived