You know you've played TEW too much when...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've thought of the US economy as a F+, but it's currently rising :) I think I've also made a reference about organizing a meeting as "booking" Also today, what made my day was that my small indy fed was able to snatch up the new Frankie Dee and NOTBPW didn't steal him away. I was totally buzzing on that the rest of the day.

I told my Mom I'd come down for a visit. She asked me when, I replied Monday, Week 4, April 2007 PM part of the day. Also I have a notepad that I carry with me a lot (I gotta take public transit to work), so I sit on the bus for a half hour both ways completely into TEW, booking away, plotting my bigger shows. By the time I get home I have the next two to three months booked.

..When you use gameterms in real life. I was talking to my littlebrother about music, and referred some bands being different styles, "band A is entertainment type, band B is more of a hardcore" etc. And there was some other things that I explained to him with TEW terms. I just can't remember what those were.

[QUOTE=FINisher;205977]..When you use gameterms in real life. I was talking to my littlebrother about music, and referred some bands being different styles, "band A is entertainment type, band B is more of a hardcore" etc. And there was some other things that I explained to him with TEW terms. I just can't remember what those were.[/QUOTE] I always refer to characters in TV shows, films, books etc as faces or heels. But that's sort of normal... I think ¬_¬

• 6 months later...
Holy thread resurection batman! lol I also think of characters as faces and heels... Some more, not just too much TEW, but too much wrestling in general: - when you need time off at work and tell your boss not to book you after a specific date... - when your friends do something wacky and you think they're just trying to get over...

... you're writing out bios for wrestlers your going to add to a mod you're creating, thinking you'll churn out a few then call it a night, and you end up with a notepad file with over a hundred people and it's 6 in the morning. ... You've got several save games from testing out said mod that you've kept because you having too much fun booking (even though the data needs work).

[QUOTE=theaddicane;290198]...when you describe the social hierachy in booking terms. Such as 'He's just became a main eventer since dating her,' or 'his pairing with so and so isn't moving him up the card.' [/QUOTE] lol yeah, totally know what you mean about the social hierachy thingy

When you have more dynasties than completed classes. When dynasty write up comes before math homework in your prorieties. When you watch a segmant and think it it the crowd bomed on it, it wasn't very good to begin with. (NOTE: This can be with anything, a Nitro interview, a sitcom, your bud asking a chick out) You've successfully made your girlfriend join GDS forums, and are considering buying her TEW for Christmas. and about the begining of this thread ... Raven Nightfall.

Archived