You know you've played TEW too much when...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Steam☆Odin;190582]...I don't know why you think that one is funny.. I've been hot on my deliveries, and I do need to be at least a midcarder at my job. All the emplyees know my name, and a few customers reconize my face... shoot.. I've been here for five months now.[/QUOTE] In WWE terms you should be in the Uppercard if you've only be there for a little while.

ho'boy, this is a biggie. I know I've played TEW too much when..... ...putting the finishing touches on my schedule for a trip to Asia, I asked my assistant, "Is 5SSW on tour that month?" ...watching The Bourne Identity & Supremacy, I got an idea for a tag team concept. ...a couple people hadn't received their W-2s and 1099s yet and were calling to check on them and I said, "Promise them a title run" (to be fair, I was negotiating a contract with Tamara McFly at that moment :p) Tomorrow I'll ask around and see where else I've slipped. :p

...when you turn on The Wrestling Channel and it's Joshi wrestling (yes, this does occasionally happen. There's about a five minute timeslot every week where it's [i]not[/i] World of Sport or Cage Fighter). You then become genuinely confused for a few seconds when the TV tells you it's GAEA, as you were genuinely expecting it to say 5SSW. ¬_¬ ...when you refer to the GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title as "the Burning Junior Championship" and G1-CLIMAX as "the Elite Series" without even noticing. ... and you know your mate plays too much TEW when it takes him five full minutes to realise you did it.

[QUOTE=mistaken;190656]....when you think man, are the mouse battiers dying already, I changed them out when i started play, that was only 4 hou....no wait 6,er....damn, is it really 4 in the morning, I have to go to bed right after I book this pay-per-view.[/QUOTE] I've done this more times than I care to remember, lmao!:D

[QUOTE=Hamsalad;190991]When you are at a work meeting and you find yourself writing "Art Reed vs Steve Flash?" in your notebook[/QUOTE] OMG I've done that for over a year. Plotting storylines and cards and matchups while at work, commuting, IN CHURCH, jeez.

When you keep putting off going to bed, booking cards continuously: "I'll go to bed after I book and run this card." (complete, then get to next show) "I'll go to bed after I book and run THIS card." (complete, then go to next show). Repeat ad nauseum, until it's 3 or 4 in the morning. And when I DO get to sleep, visions of J'Ro dance in my head.

...when you start referring to your friends as workers and your boss as the head booker... ...when somebody is being an ******* you get confused as to why you cant simply change there alignment... ...when you cancel on a mate 'cos you just want to finish that bit of modding you were doing... ...when you have to log on to the gds boards every 5 minutes 'cos real life just aint as exciting anymore (i know Remianen knows what im getting at!)... ...when you have open both the T-zone and the DOTT threads and keep refreshing every five minutes hoping one of them has been released... ...when your in game date is beyond 2069... ...when a generated wrestler hits his retirement age... ...when there are no longer any new feds to enter the game whilst playing FOTORC... ...when you are wondering why no one has ever thought of tagging Jeff Hardy with Remy Skye... ...when you here the name of a wrestling fed and have to stop to think wether its a cornellverse fed or a real life fed... ...when your GDS post count exceeds Joose's IQ (so just about everyone on the boards) :D... ...when your GDS post count is higher then your phonenumber... ...when Adam Ryland is on 1st name terms with you... i could go on, but its bed time - time to go to bed and think of ideas for my upcoming diary!

[QUOTE=shipshirt;190569]...when you start thinking the date is actually 2008 because that's the year you're playing your game in. When people sent me something with the year as 2007 I actually thought they made a typo and put "last" year.[/QUOTE] Done that...

Archived