What are your current Stables?

In my SWF game they are: Perfection: Rich Money, Remo, Angry Gilmore, Joe Sexy Under Water Union: Lobster Warrior, Jumbo Shrimp, Calamari Kid, Inky the Squid Boy, managed by Beach Babe Bunnie Enlightenment: Runaway Train, T-Rex, Giant Redwood, managed by The Guru

in NYCW OLD School : Black Hat Bailey, Honest Frank, Paul Steadyfast now defunct Next Gen : Cameron Vessey, Casey Valentine, Steven Parker, Primus Allen, Persephone, and Al Coleman in UPSW Bronx Bombers: Grandmaster Phunk, Black Hat Bailey, and JD Morgan ( A New York invasion angle into USPW) Old Guard : Danny Jillefski, Giant Redwood, Peter Valentine, T-Rex feuds with Bruce the Giant and Sam Strong Possible future stables ? Technical Tradition : Scout, Mean Jean Catteley, and Paul Steadyfast 2nd Gen : Matthew and Greg Gauge, Cameron Vessey

MAW game: The Firm: Mean Jean Cattley, Steven Parker, Ricky Douglas, Cameron Vessey, Casey Valentine, Remmy Honeyman, and the group's manager is Rip Chord (thinking of adding Charlie Thatcher as their enforcer/body guard) The Warriors Of Mid Atlantic: Stevie Grayson, Erik Strong, DC Raines, Eddie Howard, and the group is managed by Vita and Nicole Kiss Uncaged Carnage: Panda Mask II, Masked Cougar, Air Attack Weasel, and Snap Dragon.....high flyers with an animal theme I've been thinking of making a stable with Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Insane Machine, and Burning EXILE, and KC Glenn (KC Murder in my game - he teams with Insane Machine as The Murder Machines)........they are all top bad ass heels who can put on great matches with anybody...... I used to have a stable of: Raphael, Huey Cannonball, Jerry Martin, Justin Sensitive, Oscar Golden, and Flash Savage known as The RAWKers....(The Rich Angry White Kids).....they all sucked, Huey has been on my roster since day one, and Oscar just recently got brought back into MAW, the others are on the indies or in canada....i still love the name though.

Society X: Citizen X, Snap Dragon & Flying Jimmy Apocolypse: Plague, Trauma Platinum Club: James Prudence (more members to come) in the future, when I get a TV deal, there will be a stable called... The Network: Cliff Anderson, James Mikey, Matt Sparrow

I'm workign on a new stable. In my game, I just resigned from CZCW to from my own promotion. I signed 2 or 3 CZCW guys I could afford, and am doing a talent exchange to bring a few more in. They're all collectively forming a yet-to-be-named CZCW stable... storyline wise, they're coming after me for abandoning them. (The 3 I signed will be the most prominent in the stable, but I'll have "guest appearances" via talent trades later on.) Right now, it looks like this stable will be Plague, Angel De Mexico (both of whom I have many titles to in CZCW) and Masked Cougar as the 'core' members. (ie, the ones I have on contract.) And, of course, the opposing stable (also un-named) is going to eventually form to protect me. As of now, this consists of Ultimate Phoenix (who will be defecting from the CZCW side very early on), Hell Monkey and myself. Once I sign enough people (I only have about 5 right now), I'll toss a few more in. I intend to also put Insane Machine in this eventually. (But he's touring with WLW at the moment, so I can't try to sign him right now.) Anyway, I only have two stables. I'll probably add more once this storyline ends.

In a really sucessful USPW game: De-Evolution: Peter Valentine, Paul Steadyfast, Fumhiro Ota, and Puerto Rican Power Animal House: Ultimate Phoenix, Hell Monkey, Snap Dragon, and Masked Cougar Generation Y: Darryl Devine, Cameron Vessey, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, and Ash Cambell The Wolf Pack: Wolf Hawkins, Jungle Jack, Rhino Umaga, and Fox Mask

[QUOTE=foolinc;193122]In a really sucessful USPW game: De-Evolution: Peter Valentine, Paul Steadyfast, Fumhiro Ota, and Puerto Rican Power Animal House: Ultimate Phoenix, Hell Monkey, Snap Dragon, and Masked Cougar Generation Y: Darryl Devine, Cameron Vessey, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, and Ash Cambell The Wolf Pack: Wolf Hawkins, Jungle Jack, Rhino Umaga, and Fox Mask[/QUOTE] Seriously, you've got a stacked roster for USPW. Usually when I think of USPW I think of horrible matches and over the hill workers. Those stables could work circles around most others.

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;193207]Isn't the Wolf Pack pretty much an extention of the Animal House? ¬_¬ (Even Jungle Jack.. I mean, Tarzan was pretty much an animal :p).[/QUOTE] They used to be. The Wolf Pack is heel. [QUOTE=Trashbear;193192]Seriously, you've got a stacked roster for USPW. Usually when I think of USPW I think of horrible matches and over the hill workers. Those stables could work circles around most others.[/QUOTE] It's not that hard to make. Steadyfast, Ota, and Power are unemployed so that's were the whole De-Evolution thing can from. All the Animal House members are easy to get too. The other two stables are easy to get too if you are lucky enough to hang onto Devine and get to Cult fast enough to grab Wolf if he doesn't re-sign.

Cash Incorporated - CI for short is Rich Money's stable. Just an attempt at getting him over as a heel. Enforcer Roberts and Sam Keith are the type of people who would be apart of the stable. Guys looking to earn a little money doing favour for Rich Money on a regular occasion. I used to have Texas Pete in there as well and occasionaly Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy. It almost allways puts over Rich Money as the top heel in SWF.

In my USPW diary game I am currently forming a foreigner friendly stable. [B]Evil Impact(dunno about this name yet. If you have a better idea let me know please.)[/B] Corporal Doom =O= USPW National Champion Sheik Mustafa Fumihiro Ota I am also going to be forming a hero stable. Jim Force and Tom Angelus are called Angel Force and their finisher is Force from Heaven. [B]Americas Heavenly Force[/B] Captain USA Jim Force Tom Angelus Darryl Devine

In My NOTBPW Game/Diary the only proper stable I have is [B]Black Cloud [/B]a quasi-satanic goth stable including Dark Angel (In-ring leader) , Black Eagle , Karen Killer (Manager/Mouth-piece) and Insane-Heat who has been re-named as Lucifer Mysteron. There is of course the Stone's as-well but there not really a full time stable as such, Edd has recently turned heel and is now feuding with the rest of his family and Frankie Perez has become the protege/tag partner of Jeremy Stone.

In my real world game: Team JDI (Just Do It): Mickie Knuckles (leader), Daizee Haze, Miss Chevius, Tiana Ringer, Princesa Sugey, Payton (manager) Blood Born: Ms Chif (leader), Ivy, Foxxy Dreams, Persephone, Hailey Hatred, Sarah Stock (as Dark Angel), Amazona, Cherry Payne (manager) Asian Invasion: Mariko Yoshida (leader), Takako Inoue, various workers imported from NEO and JD Star PWC (Pseudo Wrestling Coalition): Gail Kim, Lita, Sable, Candice Michelle, Dawn Marie, Daffney Unger (manager)

I've just started a GCG game and I'm gonna do a big stable vs stable storyline (only it wont be an actual storyline). [B]The Rebels:[/B] Dark Angel Frankie Perez Jack Marlowe Larry Wood Merle O'Curle Rhino Umaga Samoan Machine Shooter Sean Deeley SUKI Wael Hossam Washichi Inao William Hayes [B]The Old School:[/B] Hiroyasu Gakusha Nathan Coleman Pistol Pete Hall Stuart Ferdinand Takayuki 2000 Toshiharu Hyobanshi

[QUOTE=TravisL;193338]I don't do stables, they are a wasted feature in TEW. Just tag teams myself, but when I tried to do a stable and found out it's an over rated feature I did Los Latinos a created stable for WWE to compete against TNA's LAX.[/QUOTE] I find that it is a way to help channel your imagination for booking, especially if you are doing a dynasty as stables have always been a big part of wrestling whether the Four Horsemen or DX or Evolution. Even though it doesn't have an actual "game" purpose yet, it can help provide a structure for your federation, especially if you are trying to tell a story or differentiate your Cornellverse from the others.

for anyone using a canadian promotion....once using the demo in 2005, i created a heel stable of americans, some of the patriotic ones too, and called them Manifest Destiny. they were in canada to claim the promotion for the united states. just thought someone might wanna use that in their canadian game......maybe.....oh well

In my Heidenreich Challenge game, using SWF, I run my March PPV (Awesome Impact) like an old school WWF Survivor Series. Thus, I have a bunch of 4-man teams, and use the stable feature to help organize this mess I've created. Here are the teams/stables: Faith Eternal (Christian Faith, Jack Bruce, Steve Frehley, Skull DeBones) vs. Team Eisen (Eric Eisen, Angry Gilmore, Remo, Runaway Train) Justice Union (Lobster Warrior, Jumbo Shrimp, Calamari Kid, Steve Flash) vs. Dirty Sex (Joe Sexy, Marc DuBois, The Dirty White Boys) Melting Pot (Enygma, Robbie Retro, High Concept) vs. Deadly Submission (Sam Keith, Enforcer Roberts, Rich Money, Squeeky McClean) Generation Z (Amazing Bumfholes, Samoan Wildboyz) vs Hardcore XChange (Death Row, Kurt Laramee, Frederique Antonio Garcia) NextGen (Jack Avatar, Mikel Alonso, Biggz Boys) vs. Ape Sh$# (Hell Monkey, Big Smack Scott, Andre Jones, Rafael Ruiz)

Archived