WCW: A New Begnining? Or an old end?

GOLDBERG VS RICK STEINER - Who's Next? Steiner's next! Goldberg SCOTT HALL VS ERNEST MILLER - Hey yo, he can't lose here unless he's seriously on the grog bad HUGH MORRIS VS MIKE SANDERS - The Laughing Man - Hugh Morrus AIR RAID VS TOTALLY BUFF - Air Raid BILLY KIDMAN VS SHANNON MOORE - Billy Kidman KID ROMEO VS CHRISTOPHER DANIELS - Daniels

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
O.O.C. Just wanted to thank everyone for helping me reach 100 posts... Rob being that you were lucky number 100 you win the contest (yep there was a contest that non of you were even aware of) As the winner you get to choose the tag team championship match for Great American Bash. As you know the Jung Dragons are the current champions. So you get to chose their opponent(s) and the stipulation of the match...Don't sabatoge my ratings brother =)

[B]GOLDBERG[/B] VS RICK STEINER - needs to look strong for the PPV [B]SCOTT HALL[/B] VS ERNEST MILLER - same reason as Goldberg HUGH MORRIS VS [B]MIKE SANDERS[/B] [B]AIR RAID[/B] VS TOTALLY BUFF [B]BILLY KIDMAN[/B] VS SHANNON MOORE KID ROMEO VS [B]CHRISTOPHER DANIELS[/B]

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="6"]WCW Thunder[/SIZE][/COLOR] Live from Queen’s Park Arena in British Columbia, Canada Attendance: (2,000) Pre Show: [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B- Getting a little bit closer on finding that tag team I think.[/COLOR] Main Show: Christopher Daniels defeated Kid Romeo in 10:02 by pinfall with a Last Rites. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C I honestly thought these two men would put on a better show.[/COLOR] Billy Kidman defeated Shannon Moore in 14:51 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press. Billy Kidman makes defence number 3 of his WCW Cruiserweight title. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Let down by the cruiserweights, that doesn’t happen often.[/COLOR] Totally Buff defeated Air Raid in 9:36 when Buff Bagwell defeated AJ Styles by pinfall with a Buff Blockbuster. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C Alright, I need to fix this card…fast[/COLOR] The lights black out and on the Titontron a man looks to be hanging by his arms from a tree. He’s moving barely his shirt is off and he’s covered in blood. James Mitchell’s voice is heard but he’s nowhere to be seen. Mitchell: [COLOR="red"]“Pride is said to be the deadliest sin of all. This man displayed such a trait. A new dawning is upon us. Soon the dark lord will feast on the souls of all who has sinned and The Night Stalker will be rewarded with his affection.”[/COLOR] Suddenly a huge blaze erupts on the screen that’s nearly blinding and all that is heard is a sickening laugh. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B These two get more and more bizarre, but one must wonder how serious they are.[/COLOR] Mike Sanders defeated Hugh Morrus in 13:20 by pinfall with a Thriller Killer. [COLOR="red"]Notes: A solid bout saw Mike Sanders increase his popularity.[/COLOR] Bret Hart is backstage now with Gene Okerlund. Gene: [COLOR="Green"]“Thanks guys. Bret the last time you were in WCW you suffered a serious concussion and said you were through wrestling. Tell me why the sudden change of heart?”[/COLOR] Bret: [COLOR="Blue"]“You see Gene I was raised on wrestling. Except the way I was raised was you wrestled with dignity and with pride. And the world champion was the man at the top. The one who showed the world just how great wrestling really was. There’s no pride Gene in hitting your opponents with a guitar, where’s the dignity in that? Jeff Jarrett is a coward, and cowards…”[/COLOR] Jarrett appears on the Titontron. Jarrett: [COLOR="red"]“Please, save us the drama you piss ant. Just face it Bret you were jelious of just how great The Chosen One Jeff Jarrett is. You saw my incredible wrestling skills and realized that it put an end to your little “the best there ever will be” garbage. I am the chosen one slap nut, and on Sunday I’ll prove to you just why that is.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- A very heated interview, that left Hart furious.[/COLOR] Scott Hall defeated Ernest Miller in 11:35 by pinfall with an Outsider's Edge. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C Wow this show should officially be scrapped. These two had no chemistry at all, and Hall absolutely destroyed Miller.[/COLOR] After the match Hall grabbed a mic. Hall: [COLOR="red"]“Hey yo, Bischoff. You think you have balls Chico, canceling my world title plans? All you did was piss off the bad guy. You want a war Chico, you better bring an army.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ Scott Hall has incredible mic skills. Of course Vince is probably going to sue me because that was to much like “Razor Ramon’s character” Oh well.[/COLOR] Bill Goldberg defeated Rick Steiner in 17:58 by pinfall with a Jackhammer. [COLOR="red"]Notes: A* Turns out these two have great chemistry. More importantly Goldberg looks more poised than ever going into Sunday.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Final Notes: B Looks like the main event saved us. Still everything seems to be set going into Great American Bash. Let’s hope it’s as explosive as I hope.[/COLOR] Stats: Attendance: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 2,000[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWF: 13,393[/COLOR] TV Ratings: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 29.98[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: 16.52[/COLOR] Grade: [COLOR="red"]WCW: B[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: B-[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] O.O.C. Sorry this card took me so long to get up guys work has been a little more carzy than usual. I'm hoping to run the PPV tonight then get the results posted tomorrow.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Indigo"]WCW: GREAT AMERICAN BASH[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]WCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: STING VS SCOTT STEINER VS VAMPIRO I QUIT MATCH: JEFF JARRETT VS BRET HART NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH: GOLDBERG VS SCOTT HALL WCW UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: REY MYSTERIO JR. VS DISQO WCW TAG TEAM LADDER MATCH: THE JUNG DRAGONS VS AIR RAID FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE SHANE DOUGLAS VS ROB VAN DAM WINNER GETS THE GIRL: BOOKER T VS BUFF BAGWELL CHRIS KANYON VS DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE...[/B][/CENTER] Comments, Predictions, and Suggestions are welcome. QUICKPICK: STING VS SCOTT STENIER VS VAMPIRO JEFF JARRETT VS BRET HART GOLDBERG VS SCOTT HALL REY MYSTERIO JO VS DISQO THE JUNG DRAGONS VS AIR RAID SHANE DOUGLAS VS ROB VAN DAM BOOKER T VS BUFF BAGWELL CHRIS KANYON VS DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE

[b]sting[/b] Vs Scott Stenier Vs Vampiro [b]jeff Jarrett[/b] Vs Bret Hart [b]goldberg[/b] Vs Scott Hall [b]rey Mysterio Jo[/b] Vs Disqo [b]the Jung Dragons[/b] Vs Air Raid Shane Douglas Vs [b]rob Van Dam[/b] Booker T Vs [b]buff Bagwell[/b] [b]chris Kanyon[/b] Vs Diamond Dallas Page

[b]sting[/b] Vs Scott Stenier Vs Vampiro [b]jeff Jarrett[/b] Vs Bret Hart Goldberg Vs [b]scott Hall[/b] Rey Mysterio Jo Vs [b]disqo[/b] The Jung Dragons Vs [b]air Raid[/b] [b]shane Douglas[/b] Vs Rob Van Dam Booker T Vs [b]buff Bagwell[/b] [b]chris Kanyon[/b] Vs Diamond Dallas Page

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Purple"]WCW GREAT AMERICAN BASH[/COLOR][/SIZE] Live from Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA Attendance: 14,250 Pre Show: [COLOR="Red"]C+ This was a solid pre show to get things started. I may have found the tag team I've been looking for.[/COLOR] Main Show: [SIZE="4"]Chris Kanyon vs. Diamond Dallas Page[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]This was an extraordinary match. Kanyon came out very explosive and got the upper hand early. Not to be out done DDP fired back with a few impressive moves of his own. Things were looking great for Page until Kanyon struck with a low blow then retreated outside to catch his breath. DDP quickly recovered then went to the outside to continue the fight, but Kanyon was waiting for him and sent him barreling into the steal stairs. Soon both men were lost in rage and the referee had no choice but to count them both out.[/COLOR] Chris Kanyon drew with Diamond Dallas Page in 13:56 following a double count out. [COLOR="red"]Notes: A This was a great opening match that really got the fans fired up. And should lead to an incredible rematch.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Buff Bagwell vs. Booker T.[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Paisley was introduced before both competitors and came down to a very hostile crowd who was convinced she had turned on Booker. Throughout the course of the match she remained very emotionless as each wrestler got his share of momentum. Then finally she made her move. With Buff in complete control and looking to end it with a Blockbuster Paisley climbed up on the apron directly across from Buff and shot him an innocent smile then lifted her shirt and flashed Buff along with thousands of joyous fans. Buff was in complete shock which gave Booker more than enough time to capitalize.[/COLOR] Booker T defeated Buff Bagwell in 14:46 by pinfall with a small package. [COLOR="red"]Notes: A These two put on another near perfect match and of course Paisley put the icing on the cake that sent the fans into an absolute frenzy.[/COLOR] As Booker and Paisley walked back up the ramp looking like a couple who was once again completely in love. The lights suddenly shut off. Slowly the ramp was lit by small flames coming out of the floor every few feet. Then The Night Stalker walked out of the back dressed in his long red robe. Paisley and Booker froze in their tracks and slowly Night Stalker made his way towards them. Booker stepped in front of Paisley ready to defend her but was slammed hard to the floor by a modified shoulder breaker. As Booker lay on the ramp not moving The Night Stalker grabbed Paisley by the hair and pulled her to within an inch of his face. Stalker: [COLOR="red"]“You’ve sinned!”[/COLOR] Those were the only words he muttered as he scooped her up with one arm and through her over his shoulder carrying her back to the locker room. [COLOR="red"]Notes: D I need to find better angles for him to be in that don’t involve overness. But none the less it looks like Night Stalker has made his debut in WCW and made it in a big way.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Shane Douglas vs. Rob Van Dam[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]This match started in the ring, but after about 10 seconds these two were far from it. These two used every weapon they could get a hold of hitting each other with everything the crowd (yes just like the ECW of old) would give them. Shane Douglas scored the first major blow when he hit RVD with a cylinder block nearly knocking him out. But RVD battled back and soon these two men were actually outside in the parking lot where RVD gained the upper hand. Looking to score a victory in a huge way RVD placed an incapacitated Douglas on top of the hood of a car then climbing to the top of a near by semi truck he attempted a five star splash. Douglas moved off the car at the last second and that was all she wrote for Mr. PPV.[/COLOR] Shane Douglas defeated Rob Van Dam in 18:16 by pinfall [COLOR="red"]Notes: A* This match goes down as match of the year contender in my book. These two battled in the crowd, the locker room, and finally outside the arena that was nothing short of amazing.[/COLOR] After the match Douglas was announced the winner and he stood over the still unconscious RVD and mocked his R-V-D pose where he points at himself with his thumbs. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Douglas barely survived the match with his life, but he acts like he just completely destroyed Rob.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]WCW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: THE JUNG DRAGONS VS AIR RAID[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]These two high flying teams did what they do best and that’s put on an amazing show. A.J. Styles was the star of the match doing things off the top of a ladder I didn’t even think possible. At one point in the match Styles climbed the ladder in what I thought was an attempt to grab the titles but instead hurled himself to the outside and hit an absolutely sick Hurricanrana on Kaz. The Jung Dragons showed they have great chemistry as a team pulling off a number of impressive double team moves. Late in the match Kaz would perform a missile dropkick on Styles off the top of the ladder while his partner Jimmy dropkicked his knees at the same time nearly ripping him in half. In the end though it was Air Paris who managed to climb the ladder and grab the gold while Styles occupied the two on the outside.[/COLOR] Air Raid defeated The Jung Dragons in 19:49 when Air Paris retrieved the item. Air Raid win the WCW World Tag Team titles. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- I’m putting this on the fact that none of these guys having the drawing power of the other matches. However I just couldn’t see a tag team ladder match for the titles being buried in the under card.[/COLOR] WE go to the back now where Rey Mysterio is making his way to the ring to defend against Disqo. OH MY GOD! Disqo just came out of nowhere and completely leveled Rey with a baseball bat. Rey isn’t moving! [COLOR="red"]Notes: B With the title match only minutes away one wonders if Rey will be able to compete.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]WCW UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: REY MYSTERIO JR. VS DISQO[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Disqo came to the ring first and at first it looked like Rey wasn’t going to make it at all. Finally after announcing his name a third time Rey limped down to the ring showing just the sort f champion he is. Disqo couldn’t believe it and immediately starting assaulting Rey as he tried to enter the ring. For a long time this match was very one sided then as Disqo began dancing around in the ring like a fool Rey hit a devastating summersault off the second rope. Rey began his come back after that hitting Disqo with everything he had, but in the end he couldn’t over come the injuries he sustained just minutes before the match.[/COLOR] Disqo defeated Rey Mysterio Jr. in 15:53 by pinfall with a Last Dance. Disqo wins the WCW United States title. [COLOR="red"]Notes: A* Disqo celebrated putting on perhaps the worse dancing performance of all time. Meanwhile Rey couldn’t move and was eventually led back to the locker room by medical personal.[/COLOR] The camera goes backstage now where Booker is still looking franticly for Paisley. Finally he spots her being shoved into the trunk of a car, but before he can get there the car speeds off into the night. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C With no way to follow the car one has to wonder what Booker will do and if we’ll ever see Paisley again.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Bill Goldberg vs. Scott Hall[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]The match opened with these two standing nose to nose (or like nose to chin) in the middle of the ring then Hall flicked his toothpick in Goldberg’s face and it was on. Goldberg completely over powered the much smaller Hall and looked to be dominating the match, until Hall took a shot downstairs. With Goldberg on the mat Scott Hall quickly went to work on his legs stomping on his knee and putting him in a serious of different knee bars and leg locks. Finally Goldberg mounted a comeback and after a huge spear it looked to be lights out for Hall. But as Goldberg went for the Jack Hammer the knee Hall had been working on gave out and Goldberg fell to the mat in obvious pain.[/COLOR] Scott Hall defeated Bill Goldberg in 17:44 by pinfall with an Outsider's Edge. [COLOR="red"]Notes: A* With the win Scott Hall is the new number 1 contender for the WCW title.[/COLOR] A video is shown next showing the events that led up to the next match with Bret Hart squaring off against Jeff Jarrett [COLOR="red"]Notes: B Not much to say, the fans liked it.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Bret Hart vs. Jeff Jarrett[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]This was a fast paced match that went back and fourth the entire match. Jarrett did a great job against the more experienced Hart and began working on his lower body almost immediately. Bret being in this kind of match before sat back and allowed Jarrett to wear himself out. The end of the match came with art locking in the Sharp Shooter in the middle of the ring, however Jarrett was able to reverse it some how and turn it into a figure four leg lock. Hart desperately tried to get to the ropes but Jarrett did a great job off keeping him in the middle of the ring. But Bret wouldn’t tap. After several minutes the ref asked him again if he quit but Bret didn’t respond. Hart was out cold and the ref had no choice but to end the match and reward Jarrett with the victory.[/COLOR] Jeff Jarrett defeated Bret Hart in 23:06 after rendering Hart unconscious [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ As it turned out these two didn’t click, who would’ve thought. Still a great match that showed just how professional Hart really is by taking the job.[/COLOR] After the match the ref told Jarrett to break the hold. Jeff refused to do so until he saw Hart tap. Worried the ref called for more officials to help but Jarrett wasn’t breaking the hold. Finally HUGH MORRIS ran down to the ring and completely laid waist to Jeff Jarrett [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- Yep Hugh Morris, who would’ve thought? Not me[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: STING VS SCOTT STEINER VS VAMPIRO[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]This match started with Vampiro and Steiner teaming up against the champion and looking pretty good in the process. Of course like all alliances it wasn’t meant to be and Steiner turned on Vampiro after deciding they did enough damage to Sting. With Sting on the outside Steiner began working on the smaller Vampiro using his strength to his advantage. Sting made a recovery though and laid waste to Steiner. Once Sting had the upper hand he sent Steiner and Vampiro into the same corner then WOOO Stinger Splash on both opponents at the same time.[/COLOR] Sting defeated Scott Steiner and Vampiro in 20:30 when Sting defeated Scott Steiner by pinfall with a Stinger Splash. Sting makes defence number 3 of his WCW World Heavyweight title. [COLOR="red"]Notes: A* Sting looks to be in the best shape of his life. I don’t know if anyone can take his title away from him.[/COLOR] Then as if hearing the challenge Scott Hall appears from the back and him and Sting have another stare down in the middle of the ring. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B Hmm could these two main event the next PPV?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Final Notes: B+ I really thought this was going to be that A show. The angles are what brought me down the most I think. Still a great PPV and it really gives us a lot of momentum going into July.[/COLOR] Stats: On this same night the WWF held The King of the Ring were the finals saw Billy Gunn defeat Bradshaw and be crowned then new King of the Ring. “ALL HAIL KING BILLY GUNN!” Attendance: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 14,250[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWF: 29,474[/COLOR] Buy Rate: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 5.75[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: 8.56[/COLOR] Grade: [COLOR="red"]WCW: B+[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: C+[/COLOR] [/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]MONDAY 1 JULY 2007[/B][/CENTER] We had another creative meeting again this morning to start the month off. Which would usually be ok with me, however why in the world did these guys insist on making it at 7:00 am? At least this time I had a little bit of a clue what to expect. And with the positive feedback I've seen on the internet this couldn't be to bad of a meeting at all. I strolled into the office at 6:55 and was not surprised at all to see I was the last one to make it in. Eric gave me a very discouraging look, but in the couple of months I've worked with him I've learned to blow it off. [B]Brian: [COLOR="Green"]"Now that everyone is here we can begin our meeting. As we all know last month WCW turned the corner making a surprising 3,093,561 in profit. This was in large part because of our PPV buy rate which was an amanzing 6.0, unfortuanatly for us it was down this month to 5.75. Sophie, how do the numbers look?"[/COLOR][/B] Sophie was really bad at hiding the excitment in her eyes she sat their for a few moments in an attempt to keep everyone on the edge of their seats but one look at her eyes and I know all was well in WCW." [B]Sophie: [COLOR="Navy"]"Well sir, as you;ve already mentioned our PPV revenue is down from last months totals and ticket sales are down over $500,000." [/COLOR][/B] She paused slightly looking me square in the eye, for a moment I thought maybe I read her wrong, then she continued. [B]Sophie: [COLOR="navy"]"However, our sponsorship money more than doubled going from $1,559,468 in May to $3,667,115 last month. Giving us a total profit of $3,473,937! That's $380,376 more than we made in May."[/COLOR][/B] There was a brief celebration in the room. It was offical WCW wasn't going anywhere we had fresh new ideas and the public liked what they saw. However Brian didn't look nearly as happy as the rest of us. And eventually the other people in the room caught on and quited. [B]Brian: [COLOR="Green"]"I'm glad to see the increase in sponor money. Clayton, Eric that means that you guys made the right call in getting us coverage in Canada, Japan, and Europe. In fact that's probably what saved this company from loseing money this month. But that's what bothers me, why the decrease in ticket sales and buy rates?"[/COLOR][/B] Eric looked at me then I at him. For a second it was looked like neither of us would say anything, then Eric spoke up. [B]Eric: [COLOR="Red"]"Well the one thing you need to keep in my with the ticket sales is that we ran two shows in Canada this month to try and expand our claim with them. While in the long run I think this is an exceallent idea we have to realize that it's going to come at a cost at first. Of the two shows we only sold a total of maybe 4,000 tickets. We ususally do twice that number on any one show in the U.S."[/COLOR][/B] Brian was nodding in approval to what Eric was saying. Eric shot me a grin deminstrating that he had everything under control. [B]Brian: [COLOR="Green"]"So then why the decrease in our PPV buy rates? This tells me that while the sponsors like what we are putting out, the general public is already starting to reject it."[/COLOR][/B] Eric looked like someone just killed his dog and I jumped up in protest. [B]Me: [COLOR="Blue"]"No sir, all that means is that a few thousand of the viewers that we has last month decided to watch King of the Ring instead of us. You have to take inot account that this was the first time that we went head to head on PPV, and let's face it for now the public trusts them more than us."[/COLOR][/B] Eric nodded at me as if to acknowledge my quick save for him, but the virdict seemed to still be out for Brian. [B]Brian: [COLOR="Green"]"Let's mix things up a little bit for them. I remember in the early years WCw did something called a battlebowl where partners were randomly drawn in a "Lethal Lottery" and a team had to work together to advance to the Battlebowl Battle Royal. Then the winner of the Rumble would win a shot at the WCW title. I want the two of you to incopurate that into our next PPV."[/COLOR][/B] [B]Me: [COLOR="Blue"]"But sir, we've already named Scott Hall our champion and people are already foaming at the mouth to see him and Sting meet"[/COLOR][/B] [B]Brian: [COLOR="Green"]"Do whatever it is you wrestling folk do, but I want our next PPV to be the Battlebowl!"[/COLOR][/B] I looked at Eric and he looked at me, he had that look in his eye like he had something up his sleeve, I just didn't know what. After the meeting he pulled me off to the side. [B]Eric: [COLOR="red"]"Look kid, i don't like that he just threw this at us either, but we could make it work. The fans already hate my on screen character and all I have to do is come out and give them some bs excuse on way they won't see Hall vs Sting and they'll hate me even more until we finally put those two in the ring. But here's what you have to do. The past Battlebowl's haven't been very successful, but I think if we can put our heads together we may be able to think of some pretty unique matches."[/COLOR][/B] I hated this why did everything have to be a numbers game. We were making a profit damnit, and we were doing it by giving the fans what they wanted. Why couldn't we just stick to giving the fans what they want, it seemed like an easy enough formula to me. One thing was for sure though Nitro was going to be huge!

Great PPV; sure my picks were almost all wrong LOL but really good PPV. The meeting brought a smile to my face in anticipation of Nitro,I just can't wait! Let me ask you, any chance of seeing Kurrgan come in at one point? Sorry, I know a lot of people doesn't like him as a wrestler but I'm a mark for him, maybe because I used to live near him and grew up watching his matches in my, and his, hometown. Again, GREAT PPV!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]WCW NITRO[/COLOR][/SIZE] LIVE FROM ROY WILKINS AUDITORIUM IN SAINT PAUL, MN BAM BAM BIGELOW VS MIKE AWESOME WCW TELEVISION TITLE MATCH: LANCE STORM VS ALEX WRIGHT KRONIK VS PALUMBO AND O'HAIRE WCW CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: BILLY KIDMAN VS JIMMY YANG JAMIE KNOBLE VS JASON JETT PLUS... A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM EIC BISCHOFF YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS [/B][/CENTER] Comments, Predictions, and Suggestions are welcome. QUICK PICK: BAM BAM BIGELOW VS MIKE AWESOME LANCE STORM VS ALEX WRIGHT KRONIK VS PALUMBO AND O'HAIRE BILLY KIDMAN VS JIMMY YANG JAMIE KNOBLE VS JASON JETT O.O.C. Just wanted to say thank you for everyone who reads and leaves comments on a regular basis rather you guys realize it or not you've helped me shape WCW into what it is now. [QUOTE] [B]FROM ECW4ever[/B] Great PPV; sure my picks were almost all wrong LOL but really good PPV. The meeting brought a smile to my face in anticipation of Nitro,I just can't wait! Let me ask you, any chance of seeing Kurrgan come in at one point? Sorry, I know a lot of people doesn't like him as a wrestler but I'm a mark for him, maybe because I used to live near him and grew up watching his matches in my, and his, hometown. Again, GREAT PPV! [/QUOTE] Thanks for the great feedback man it really does mean a lot to me. In refrenace to your question about Kurrgan. After I read your comment I went back and looked at Kurrgan again, because in all actuallity I could really use a big man on the roster. Sadly though I don't see him fitting into the mix here on WCW he just doesn't bring enough to the table. But who knows maybe somewhere down the road there will be an angle where he is needed.

QUICK PICK: BAM BAM BIGELOW VS MIKE AWESOME - Wow, a lot of real life sentiment here. I was a fan of both before what happened happened. I'm going for Mike Awesome here though. LANCE STORM VS ALEX WRIGHT - Lance Storm, he was outstanding. KRONIK VS PALUMBO AND O'HAIRE - KroniK were a tough bunch of fruit booties if you ask me. BILLY KIDMAN VS JIMMY YANG - I know most people know Jimmy Yang more thanks to the "Wang", but I always thought highly of Kidman and he really was a WCW true born star, so I'm going Kidman. JAMIE KNOBLE VS JASON JETT - I'd like to say Jett to spring a surprise, but I think Jamie Knoble.

[B]BAM BAM BIGELOW[/B] VS MIKE AWESOME Tough match to pick, but I always liked Bam Bam more. [B]LANCE STORM[/B] VS ALEX WRIGHT Alex just isn't good enough to beat Storm for the TV title [B]KRONIK[/B] VS PALUMBO AND O'HAIRE coin flip on this one [B]BILLY KIDMAN[/B] VS JIMMY YANG Kidman's going to retain the cruiserweight title [B]JAMIE KNOBLE[/B] VS JASON JETT No reason really, I just like Knoble more

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]WCW NITRO[/COLOR][/SIZE] LIVE FROM ROY WILKINS AUDITORIUM IN SAINT PAUL, MN Attendance: 5,000 (Sold Out) Pre Show: [COLOR="red"]B- Not alot in the prematch just a few guys who haven't seen alot of action lately.[/COLOR] Main Show: The show open with the ring covered in red velvet carpet. There’s a podium in the middle of the ring. Soon “Disqo fever Disqo fever ya ya ya ya.” Blares through the loud speaker and Disqo dances his way down to the ring with his new WCW United States championship belt with him. Disqo is styling with his best 70’s outfit on. His sequence vest catches every possible glimmer of the light and shoots it out blinding nearly everyone. The Unites States title has been changed significantly as well. It now has silver studs all over the waist strap and the center plate is a sequence of bright pink, yellow, and orange. Disqo: [COLOR="red"]“finally my reign as a champion has arrived! As promised I gave the title back some much needed glimmer, and I’m going to lead this company back to it’s old hip cool image of the old. This is only the beginning, I’ve already started my campaign of a new WCW program where the main event will feature some of the best dance offs in history! I think it will be a huge success!”[/COLOR] Much to everyone relief Rey Mysterio Jr. hit’s the stage and looks upset. Rey:[COLOR="Blue"] “Disqo, in my country it’s considered a huge dishonor to try and weaken your opponent before a match. What you did last night was disrespectful and not the way of a true champion. I demand that you give me another shot at the title that is rightfully mine!”[/COLOR] Disqo: [COLOR="Red"]“Rey what I did last night saved these people, I did it for the good of the country! I bring this company flash, and pizzazz. That’s what it needs.”[/COLOR] Rey: [COLOR="Blue"]“Be a true champion then and face me in a rematch!”[/COLOR] Disqo: [COLOR="Red"]“Rey, I already beat you once I have no intension of humiliating you again. Now get out of here so these people can see a true champion perform!”[/COLOR] Disqo’s music hits and he begins going through another dance routine leaving Rey fuming on the ramp. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ Disqo has really done a number to the US title, and Rey is still looking to get some revenge after what happened last night.[/COLOR] Jamie Knoble defeated Jason Jett in 7:55 by submission with a Guillotine Choke. [COLOR="red"]Notes: D+ Well Jamie got a much deserved win, but the match was a complete bomb and I’m having second thoughts about why I put these two on TV.[/COLOR] Billy Kidman defeated Jimmy Yang in 14:45 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press. Billy Kidman makes defence number 4 of his WCW Cruiserweight title. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- Jimmy Yang was looking to win some gold after last nights lost. But he wasn’t moving around the ring as crisp as he could’ve been, looks like he’s still hurting from last night.[/COLOR] The lights go out and on the Titontron Paisley is seen in what looks to be a dungeon. Her legs and arms are chained to the wall and she looks to be barely conscious. The Night Stalker walks into the picture and mumbles something about “getting her ready” he then proceeds to put strange markings on her face with what appears to be blood. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C The Night Stalker gets more bizarre by the second. And one must wonder what it is he’s getting her ready for.[/COLOR] Palumbo and O'Haire defeated KroniK in 9:54 when Chuck Palumbo defeated Bryan Clark by pinfall with a Super Kick. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- I’ve decided that not enough attention has been put on my tag division, I’m trying to resolve that.[/COLOR] Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring next and grabs the mic. Eric: [COLOR="red"]“Last night at Great American Bash we saw Sting retain his WCW title and Scott Hall get named the number one contender.”[/COLOR] The fans cheer waiting for the match up between the two. Eric: [COLOR="red"]“Well I‘m going to make good on that match, and tonight Scott Hall and Sting will be in this very ring ready to do battle.”[/COLOR] The fans go nuts overwhelmed that they get to see such a great match up tonight. [COLOR="red"]“However there will be a twist. See we’ve decided to bring back a long forgotten tradition in WCW, we’re bringing back the Battlebrawl! So the match we see tonight between Sting and Hall will be a tag match, but if Hall is able to pin Sting he will be crowned the WCW champion.”[/COLOR] Fans boo Bischoff feeling like he’s double crossed them yet again. Eric: [COLOR="red"]“Now allow me to explain the Battlebrawl for some of you who may not be familiar with it. We are going to hold 1 tag team match on Nitro and Thunder from now until Battlebrawl. The winners of those matches will be placed in the Battlebrawl itself where the winner will be named the new number one contender and get a chance to face the champion!”[/COLOR] Suddenly Scott Halls music hits and he makes his way down to the ring looking pissed. He grabs Bischoff by the shirt. Hall: [COLOR="Green"]“Is this some kind of sick joke Chico? I was told after destroying your poster boy Goldberg I would get my title shot. What is this Battle balls crap?”[/COLOR] Eric: [COLOR="Red"]“It’s Battlebrawl you drunk SOB and you are getting your title shot it’s just not the stipulations you had hoped for. Now unhand me before I disqualify you for your match tonight!”[/COLOR] Hall: [COLOR="Green"]“Alright then Chico who’s going to be the bum that Scott Hall carries to a victory?”[/COLOR] Eric: [COLOR="Red"]“I’m glad you asked that. See in Battlebrawl the teams are picked completely at random. So what I need you to do Scott is stick your hand in this shuffler and let’s see who your partner is.[/COLOR] Reluctantly Scott Hall picks a small piece of paper out of the shuffler and looks at it. Then in complete disgust he tosses the paper at Bischoff. Eric: [COLOR="red"]“Wow great choice buddy, it looks like it’s going to be Scott Hall and Ernest Miller going against Sting and…”[/COLOR] Bischoff pulls a paper from the shuffler. Eric: [COLOR="red"]“Hugh Morris!”[/COLOR] Pissed Scott Hall kicks over the shuffler then punches Bischoff hard in the gut and hits him with an Outsiders Edge! [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ In a very long segment we learn the rules of the Battlebrawl and also what our main event will be.[/COLOR] Lance Storm defeated Alex Wright in 12:45 by submission with a Canadian Maple Leaf. Lance Storm makes defence number 7 of his WCW Television title. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- Lance Strom continues to dominate everyone that steps in the ring with him.[/COLOR] Mike Awesome defeated Bam Bam Bigelow in 11:51 by pinfall with an Awesome Splash. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- The thing I like most about these two is their ability to move as big men, I really wish there were more people like them.[/COLOR] Sting and Hugh Morrus defeated Scott Hall and Ernest Miller in 19:31 when Sting defeated Ernest Miller by pinfall with a Scorpion Death Drop. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ Sting and Scott Hall started the match off and it was a great as anyone could’ve hoped for. As soon as Sting started gaining momentum however Hall quickly tagged out. Hall and Miller never really had to good of a chance to win this mainly because every time Miller would go for the pin Hall would come in and break it up.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Final Notes: B Defiantly not one of my best shows, but not one of the worst either. It’s really going to be interesting seeing how this random teaming of people turns out for me.[/COLOR] Stats: Attendance: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 5,000[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWF:13,182[/COLOR] TV Ratings: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 16.92[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: 5.44[/COLOR] Grade: [COLOR="red"]WCW: B[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: B[/COLOR] [/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]WCW THUNDER[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]LIVE FROM LYNDONVILLE STATE FAIRGROUNGS IN VERMONT BOOKER T VS RICK STEINER BAM BAM BIGELOW VS SHAWN STASIAK LASH LEROUX VS CHRISTOPHER DANIELS VS NORMAN SMILEY WCW CRUSIERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: BILLY KIDMAN VS A.J. STYLES KARAGIAS AND MOORE VS PALUMBO AND O'HAIRE PLUS... ANOTHER TAG TEAM MATCH TO DETERMINE TWO MORE PARTICIPATES IN THE BATTLEBRAWL![/B][/CENTER] Comments, Predictions, and Suggestions are welcome. QUICK PICK: BOOKER T VS RICK STEINER BAM BAM BIGELOW VS SHAWN STASIAK LASH LEROUX VS CHRISTOPHER DANIELS VS NORMAN SMILEY BILLY KIDMAN VS A.J. STYLES KARAGIAS AND MOORE VS PALUMBO AND O'HAIRE

BOOKER T VS [B]RICK STEINER[/B] [B]BAM BAM BIGELOW[/B] VS SHAWN STASIAK LASH LEROUX VS [B]CHRISTOPHER DANIELS[/B] VS NORMAN SMILEY [B]BILLY KIDMAN[/B] VS A.J. STYLES - I don't think AJ is ready for the title yet KARAGIAS AND MOORE VS [B]PALUMBO AND O'HAIRE[/B]

[CENTER][B]FROM [url]WWW.WRESTLINGINSIDER.COM[/url] [QUOTE] [LIST] Inside informers have leaked to me that the reason behind this sudden "Battlebrawl" is because WCW's top hell Scott Hall is causing contraversey in the back stage area showing up to show late and usually heavily intoxicated. Is this the end for Scott Hall is WCW? Subcribe now to the world's number one source in pro wrestling news to find out![/LIST] [LIST] Sources tell me that WCW is still bleeding money at an incredible rate and if they don't do something fast the company will finally go under for good. Eric Bischoff is said to be in negotiations with a specific superstar who can turn the company around. Subscribe now to the wrestling industries number one internet site to find out who.[/LIST] [LIST] Our sources have informed us that the NWO is going to return. But not to WCW. It has been leaked that the actually name NWO was thought up by Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan and the two are talking to Vince McMahon that would have the two superstars, plus the NWO name make it's way over to the WWF [/LIST][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] O.O.C. I decided to start trying a couple differant things to get more things up here than just the wrestling shows themselves. Let me know what you think. I'll probably try a few differant things until I finally find my nitch, or someone really likes something.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]WCW Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE] LIVE FROM LYNDONVILLE STATE FAIRGROUNGS IN VERMONT Attendance: 5,000 (Sold Out) Pre Show: [COLOR="Red"]C Tried 2 matches here they both bombed pretty bad[/COLOR] Main Show: Palumbo and O'Haire defeated Karagias and Moore in 9:55 when Chuck Palumbo defeated Evan Karagias by submission with a Torture Rack. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- This was a great match Palumbo and O’Haire looked really dangerous out there.[/COLOR] Billy Kidman drew with AJ Styles in 10:27 when the referee lost control and stopped the match [COLOR="red"]Notes: C- Not what I expected at all from these two. The road agents say they didn’t click at all which I guess explains the horrible rating. The reason the match was stopped is because in the middle of it SUPER CRAZY ran in from the crowd and began assaulting both Styles and Kidman. We are still unsure what his agenda is.[/COLOR] Eric Bischoff comes to the ring next with his silly little shuffler. He reveals that tonight’s main event will be…. BUFF BAGWELL AND VAMPIRO vs. DALLAS PAGE AND MIKE SANDERS! [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ This should be an interesting main event. It’s hard to say who really has the upper hand in this one.[/COLOR] Christopher Daniels defeated Lash LeRoux and Norman Smiley in 14:05 when Christopher Daniels defeated Norman Smiley by pinfall with a Last Rites. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Not a horrible match, but not as great as I had hoped either.[/COLOR] Diamond Dallas Page is shown in the back now preparing for his match. Chris Kanyon comes out of nowhere and begins assaulting Page from behind. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ A solid angle looks like Kanyon wasn’t happy with just a draw on Sunday.[/COLOR] Hugh Morris comes to the ring next. Morris: [COLOR="Blue"]“Jarrett, what you did to Bret at Great American Bash was uncalled for. Bret is a legend and you treated him with no respect what so ever. Someone needs to teach you a lesson Jeff, and that person is me! Monday Night me and you, what do you think about that…slapnut!”[/COLOR] Jarrett makes his way down to the ring laughing. Jarrett: [COLOR="Red"]“Who are you? Look slapnut it’s obvious you want to get in the ring with the chosen one, but I don’t have time to beat nobodies like you when I’m taking out legends like Hart. What did you say your name was again?”[/COLOR] Furious Morris leaps from the ring and begins brawling with Jarrett, neither person having a clear advantage. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- Hugh Morris isn’t the best on the stick, and, if it wasn’t obvious, I couldn’t remember a single promo he’s ever done. So trying to be his character was almost impossible for me.[/COLOR] Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Shawn Stasiak in 11:39 by pinfall with a Diving Headbutt. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- I expected better from this match. But Bigelow looked really good out there. Stasiak left the ring looking sickened by the loss.[/COLOR] Booker T defeated Rick Steiner in 13:32 by pinfall with a Scissors Kick. [COLOR="red"]Notes: A This was a lot better than I would’ve guessed it would be. Booker came out with an obvious chip on his shoulder and looked untouchable.[/COLOR] After the match Booker grabbed the mic. Booker: [COLOR="Blue"]“Night Stalker! Look playa I don’t know who, or even what you are. But you have something that I want sucka…my girl. Now you may think you talk to God or Satin or who ever it is you think you talk to. But I swear if you hurt her in any way playa your going to have hell to pay.”[/COLOR] The lights went off and the fans waited for The Night Stalker to make his presence felt. But all that was heard was sinister laughter echoing throughout the building. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B+ It’s obvious Booker will do anything to get Paisley back, we saw that with the Buff feud. But what exactly is he dealing with?[/COLOR] Shawn Stasiak is backstage now still upset with the lose he just got from Bigelow. He begins punching and breaking everything in sight. Then he grabs a container of some unknown liquid and injects it into his arm. As he walks away his whole body begins to shake and he falls to the ground as medical personal rush to him. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ What in the world has gotten into Shawn Stasiak?[/COLOR] Buff Bagwell and Vampiro defeated Mike Sanders and Diamond Dallas Page in 17:35 when Vampiro defeated Mike Sanders by pinfall with a Vampiro Spike. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B This was a solid match up. Buff and Vampiro worked pretty well together, although there were times when Buff looked completely spooked by his partner. Meanwhile Sanders and Page could never really get the feel for one another and it cost them.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Final Notes: B- This was probably one of our worst shows in a long time. This whole Battlebrawl thing doesn’t look like it’s going down to well. Damn owners who don’t know anything about wrestling![/COLOR] Stats: Attendance: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 5,000[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWF:10,000[/COLOR] TV Ratings: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 30.59[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: 16.58[/COLOR] Grade: [COLOR="red"]WCW: B-[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: B-[/COLOR] [/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]WCW NITRO[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]LIVE FROM THE BILL GRAHAM CIVIC CENTER IN SAN FRANCISCO, CA HUGH MORRIS VS JEFF JARRETT DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE VS SCOTT HALL WCW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: LANCE STORM VS CHRISTOPHER DANILES WCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: AIR RAID VS CHAVO GUERRERO JR AND MARK JINDRAK THE WALL VS SHAWN STASIAK PLUS... ANOTHER DRAWING TO SEE WHO GETS A CHANCE TO COMPETE IN BATTLEBRAWL[/B][/CENTER] QUICK PICK: HUGH MORRIS VS JEFF JARRETT DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE VS SCOTT HALL LANCE STORM VS CHRISTOPHER DANIELS AIR RAID VS CHAVO AND JINDRAK THE WALL VS SHAWN STASIAK [B]The winner of the pick em will get to choose a main event for next week's Nitro!![/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]WCW NITRO[/COLOR][/SIZE] LIVE FROM THE BILL GRAHAM CIVIC CENTER IN SAN FRANCISCO, CA Attendance: 5,000 (Sold Out) Pre Show: [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Not much to say about the dark matches, they were about as I expected.[/COLOR] Main Show: Shawn Stasiak defeated The Wall in 5:13 by pinfall with a Perfect Plant. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Stasiak completely destroyed The Wall, he looked incredibly impressive.[/COLOR] After the match Stasiak is walking backstage and seems to be arguing…with himself! [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Well while Stasiak looked deadly in the ring, he also seems to have gone off the deep end.[/COLOR] In the backstage area now where Rey Mysterio has busted into Eric Bischoff’s office. Rey: [COLOR="Blue"]“Eric, I’m the former U.S. champion. The only reason Disqo even beat me is because he cheated. I deserve a rematch, I demand a rematch!”[/COLOR] Eric: [COLOR="Red"]“Oh you demand do you? Let me tell you something Rey! I’m sick of people demanding things around here. I’m the boss ME! I decide who gets title shots and who doesn’t. And guess what little man. You don’t NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!”[/COLOR] Rey slams the door behind him furious as he makes his way back to his dressing room. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ Will Rey ever get his rematch?[/COLOR] Air Raid defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Mark Jindrak in 12:59 when Air Paris defeated Mark Jindrak by pinfall with a Moonsault Press. Air Raid make defence number 1 of their WCW World Tag Team titles. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Well I was expecting a better match than this. Guess I’ll have to try harder next time.[/COLOR] Suddenly the lights go out and The Night Stalker appears on the Titontron with James Mitchell. Mitchell: [COLOR="red"]“Lust is having obsessive or excessive thoughts or desires of a sexual nature. What this girl did was lust for Buff Bagwell. Soon she will repent her sins and all will be forgiven.”[/COLOR] Paisley is seen in the background still changed to the wall and looking limp. She seems to be wearing nothing but a cloth sheet that is covered in blood. [COLOR="red"]Notes: D+ Apparently Booker wasn’t the only one upset about Paisley’s “fling” with Buff Bagwell.[/COLOR] Erich Bischoff comes out with his infamous shuffler to decide what the Main Event will be the first two names he draws are… ROB VAN DAM AND JEFF JARRETT. Jarrett’s music immediately hits and he comes running down to the ring. Jarrett: [COLOR="red"]“hold on slap nut. The chosen one is already in a match tonight. I have to be 100 percent for this tag match my World Title is at stake. Why don’t we just postpone this until next week then I can beat the hell out of whoever my opponent is.[/COLOR] Eric: [COLOR="Green"]“sorry Jeff rules are rules. But being the honest and fair man that I am. I’ll allow you to find a replacement against Hugh Morris tonight. Other wise it looks like you’ll be having two matches the last one being against… SHANE DOUGLAS AND KONNAN.”[/COLOR] Furious Jarrett runs to the back to try and find a replacement. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B+ You can always count on Eric to give you a good segment.[/COLOR] Lance Storm defeated Christopher Daniels in 12:53 by submission with a Straightshooter. Lance Storm makes defence number 8 of his WCW Television title. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Wow not the match I expected at all. These two should be able to do much better than that.[/COLOR] Jeff Jarrett is in the back now looking for a replacement. He walks up to Buff Bagwell first. Jeff: [COLOR="red"]“Hey Buff listen. I have a huge tag match coming up and I need someone to fight Hugh Morris for me. Will you do it for me?”[/COLOR] Buff: [COLOR="Green"]“Wow I’m the sexiest man in the world! Did you know I was a porn star once? I never should’ve given that up. I remember this one time…”[/COLOR] Buff fades out as Jarrett continues his search. Jarrett: [COLOR="Red"]“Mike Awesome! Just the man I was looking for. Listen I’ve decided to start this group “The Chosen Few”. I plan on getting only the best WCW has to offer then we will take every title WCW has to offer. Anyway you were obviously my first choice. So what do you say Mike you want to be part of The Chosen Few?”[/COLOR] Awesome thinks about it then smiles shaking Jeff’s hand. Jarrett: [COLOR="red"]“Great look I’m going to look for more people to join in the mean time your first assignment is to take on Hugh Morris and teach him to keep his nose out of The Chosen Few’s business.”[/COLOR] Awesome agrees and runs off to go change. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B So it looks like we have a new match and a new stable?[/COLOR] Scott Hall defeated Diamond Dallas Page in 13:50 by pinfall with an Outsider's Edge. [COLOR="red"]Note: B+ As always these two put on a great match, but lately Hall has been walking around with a chip on his shoulder.[/COLOR] Chris Kanyon makes his way towards ring side laughing. He stands over DDP and begins taunting him telling him how he’ll never amount to anything and it was a fluke Kanyon didn’t destroy him in the last match. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ Kanyon is a pretty intimidating guy, especially if the person he’s intimidating is laying helpless on the floor![/COLOR] Hugh Morrus defeated Mike Awesome in 14:32 by pinfall with a Moonsault. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ Morris was pretty upset that he didn’t get Jarrett and seemed to step up his game because of it.[/COLOR] Jeff Jarrett and Rob Van Dam defeated Shane Douglas and Konnan in 17:44 when Jeff Jarrett defeated Konnan by submission with a Figure Four Leg Lock. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B This was pretty much a one on one match with Jarrett and Konnan. As soon as the bell rang Awesome and Van Dam began brawling with each other and never really had anything to do with the match at all.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Final Notes: B- I’ll be happy when this month is over. Note to anyone reading this. Don’t every try to bring back Battlebrawl regardless of what your boss tells you.[/COLOR] Stats: Attendance: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 5,000[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWF: 15,000[/COLOR] TV Ratings: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 19.09[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: 5.42[/COLOR] Grade: [COLOR="red"]WCW: B-[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: B[/COLOR] [/B][/CENTER] Congratulations to [B]ECW4ever [/B]for guessing the most correct match results. As a prize he will get to choose the Main Event for next weeks Nitro (Not to be confused with the "random" tag match that will take place.) Please let me know your choice ASAP either by leaving it here on the thread or sending it in a PM. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my dynasty.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]WCW THUNDER[/COLOR][/SIZE] LIVE FROM ALUMNI HALL IN NEW YORK CITY, NY WCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: STING VS BUFF BAGWELL VAMPIRO VS DUSTIN RHODES WCW CRUISERWEIGHT TILE MATCH: BILLY KIDMAN VS ELIX SKIPPER THE NIGHT STALKER VS SHANE HELMS PLUS... ANOTHER RANDOM TAG TEAM MATCH TO DECIDE WHO GETS A CHANCE TO COMPETE AT BATTLEBRAWL FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE WCW TITLE![/B][/CENTER] Comments, Predictions, and Suggestions are welcome. QUICK PICK: STING VS BUFF BAGWELL VAMPIRO VS DUSTIN RHODES BILLY KIDMAN VS ELIX SKIPPER THE NIGHT STALKER VS SHANE HELMS

Archived