WCW: A New Begnining? Or an old end?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]STING[/b] VS BUFF BAGWELL [b]VAMPIRO[/b] VS DUSTIN RHODES [b]BILLY KIDMAN[/b] VS ELIX SKIPPER [b]THE NIGHT STALKER[/b] VS SHANE HELMS Sorry for not posting lately, been hectic with work and planning on moving. Loving the storyline with Night Stalker/Booker/Paisley. And I definitely didn't expect Daniels/Storm to draw such a low rating either. =|

[QUOTE=DeadCeleb;209410] Sorry for not posting lately, been hectic with work and planning on moving. Loving the storyline with Night Stalker/Booker/Paisley. And I definitely didn't expect Daniels/Storm to draw such a low rating either. =|[/QUOTE] It's cool man I completly understand. Being in the Army I know first hand how bad moving sucks. Glad you like the Night Stalker story, if it goes the way I have planned it's going to make The Undertaker look like The Care Bears. ;)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]WCW THUNDER[/COLOR][/SIZE] LIVE FROM ALUMNI HALL IN NEW YORK CITY, NY Attendance: 5,000 (Sold Out) [CENTER][IMG]http://www.mccullagh.org/.../new-york-city-at-night.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Pre Show: [COLOR="Red"]Notes: C+ Just giving some young guys ring time.[/COLOR] Main Show: The Night Stalker defeated Shane Helms in 5:56 by pinfall with a Purgatory. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ This was the Night Stalker’s first match and he completely dominated. Paisley was no where to be seen.[/COLOR] After the match Booker T ran down and began assaulting The Night Stalker. But nothing he did seemed to hurt this strange man. It wasn’t long before Booker T also felt the effects of Purgatory. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ This guy seems to be completely unstoppable.[/COLOR] Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring to announce tonight’s tag team match up. It’s going to be…. SCOTT STEINER AND LEX LUGER VS… GOLDBERG AND BAM BAM BIGELOW! [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ This may end up being one of the better tag matches that came from this “drawing.”[/COLOR] Elix Skipper defeated Billy Kidman in 9:35 by pinfall with a Sudden Impact. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Billy Kidman looked to be in control of this match until [B]Super Crazy [/B]appeared from nowhere and tossed what looked like brass knuckles to Skipper when the referee wasn’t looking. This looks like it’s going to get personal.[/COLOR] Chris Kanyon is backstage now and is looking for DDP. Kanyon: [COLOR="red"]“Where are you Dallas? Come out come out wherever you are. Who better than Kanyon Dallas? Not you, we settle this at Battlebrawl Diamond. We settle this in a cage! Where are you Page show yourself!”[/COLOR] DDP appears from behind Kanyon and hit’s a Diamond Cutter on the concrete floor! DDP: [COLOR="Blue"]“Guess I’ll see you at Battlebrawl…BANG!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B And it looks like our first PPV match is set.[/COLOR] Disqo has made his way to the ring now with a sombrero on his head. Disqo: [COLOR="red"]“Mr. Bischoff, Mr. Bischoff sir, can I please have a rematch against the best dancer to ever live. See my family is starving we don’t have anymore pinto beans to feed them. My uncle was suppose to send money but he got shot crossing the boarder.”[/COLOR] Disqo laughs it up in the middle of the ring as the fans boo. Suddenly Konnan’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Konnan: [COLOR="Blue"]“Hey that’s no way to talk about a Hispanic American essay. Didn’t your mama teach you any manners? Since you want to disrespect my friend when he’s not here Dogg way don’t you face me right here, right now!”[/COLOR] Disqo tries to protest but Konnan jumps in the ring and begins assaulting him, then the bell rings. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B Turns out Disqo is a pretty funny guy, who would’ve thought.[/COLOR] Disqo defeated Konnan in 9:37 by pinfall with a Village People Elbow. Disqo makes defence number 1 of his WCW United States title. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B Konnan came close to winning a couple of times but in the end Disqo was just to good.[/COLOR] Hugh Morris is backstage now with Gene Okerlund. Gene: [COLOR="Green"]“Thanks guys I’m here with Hugh Morris who is pretty upset with Jeff Jarrett. Hugh what’s on your mind.[/COLOR] Hugh: [COLOR="Blue"]“I’ll tell you what’s on my mind Gene. Jeff Jarrett is a coward. He talks all this stuff about being the Chosen One then backs out of his match against me. Well Jeff I’m still here and I destroyed your boy Mike Awful. So how bout a match Jeff.”[/COLOR] Jeff Jarrett appears from his dressing room. Jarrett: [COLOR="Red"]“Look slapnut. I have a chance to become the WCW World Champion. I have better things to do than toy with some jobber who wants to be made famous. Maybe when my schedule clears I call you.”[/COLOR] Jarrett turns to leave and Morris attacks him from behind. The two brawl until they are out of camera view. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B Why is Jarrett ducking Morris, and will Hugh ever be able to make a match with him?[/COLOR] Dustin Rhodes defeated Vampiro in 9:31 by pinfall when Dusty Rhodes interfered. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ This was a great match that could’ve went either way. The deciding factor was when Dusty climbed up on the apron distracting Vampiro allowing Dustin to hit a bulldog.[/COLOR] Backstage now Shane Douglas is getting a cup of Gatorade when RVD comes from behind and assaults him. Douglas gets no offense at all as RVD pummels him then tosses the Gatorade on his broken body. RVD then stands over top of the crumpled Douglas. RVD: [COLOR="Blue"]“At The Great American Bash you beat me fair and square., but what you did after was disrespectful. Paul would’ve been sick if he would’ve saw that. You disrespected me and the company we used to represent. At Battlebrawl I want a rematch, and I’m going to beat some respect into you!”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B A new aggressive RVD I like it. There’s no doubt in my mind that Douglas will accept this challenge, and if it’s anything like that last it should be amazing.[/COLOR] Bill Goldberg and Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Scott Steiner and Lex Luger in 13:40 when Bill Goldberg defeated Lex Luger by pinfall with a Jackhammer. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B Goldberg is the most underused talent on my roster right now. Which means he’s going into the rumble with a chip on his shoulder, should make things very interesting.[/COLOR] Scott Hall makes his was to the ring Hall: [COLOR="red"]“Hey Sting! Stinger! Listen up Chico. You think you got rid of the bad guy just because Eric Bischoff put me in some silly tag team match. Well you’re wrong Chico! All that did was piss me off. You’ve got what’s mine Chico and I don’t care if I have to go through every superstar in this company, I’m going to get what’s mine.”[/COLOR] Scott Hall flicks his toothpick at the camera and walks off. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B Scott Hall has a long wait ahead of him until he gets another title shot, maybe he should start looking at the US championship.[/COLOR] Sting defeated Buff Bagwell in 17:50 by pinfall with a Scorpion Death Drop. Sting makes defence number 4 of his WCW World Heavyweight title. [COLOR="red"]Notes: A* In a great match I thing Sting wanted to prove at point to Hall that he wasn’t scared in the slightest bit. [/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Final Notes: B+ This was by far the best card of the month. Hopefully we’ve learned something from it and continue improving.[/COLOR] Stats: Attendance: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 5,000[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWF: 5,000[/COLOR] TV Ratings: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 31.32[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: 16.80[/COLOR] Grade: [COLOR="red"]WCW: B+[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: B[/COLOR] [/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]WCW PROUDLY PRESENTS...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="red"]THE MEN BEYOND THE MAT[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]This is a new article brought to you by WCW.com where each week we'll highlight one of you're favorite WCW superstars! Tonight we start at the top with a man everyone in the wrestling industry knows. [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]STING[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sting.JPG[/IMG] Sting began his wrestling career in November 1985 with the Universal Wrestling Federation under the name of Flash Borden while in a stable knows as PowerTeam USA. In 1986 the stable soon disbanded and Flash offically became known as Sting. It was during this time Sting would win his first of three UWF Tag team championships, when he and Eddie Gilbert won them on July 20, 1986. In the later months of 1987 UWF was purchased by Jim Crockett and Sting made his way to the NWA where he was involved in many memorable feuds with Ric Flair. Sting got his first taste of NWA gold on March 31, 1989 when he defeated Mike Rotunda for the NWA World Television Championship. Sting would keep the title for 4 months before being asked to vacant it after a match with The Great Muta. Sting's stardom would continue to grow as he was asked to join the 4 horsemen in late 1989 with Rick Flair, Arn Anderson, and Ole Anderson. His stay with the Horsemen would be short lived however. In February of 1990 he was kicked out of the group after refusing to refusing to relinquish an upcoming title shot at Flair. After a knee injury forced him out of compition for some time, Sting eventually fought his way back to the top and on July 7, 1990 he would go one to win his first ever NWA Championship. He would go on to drop the title to Flair 6 monhts later. It was around this time WCW suceded from the NWA and the rest is history. On February 29, 1992 Sting won his first of what would be now 7 WCW World Heavyweight Championships. Sting has held every title in WCW on mulitple occasions, with the exception of the WCW Television title which he has never won. Sting has been known as the face of WCW for many years now and has prided himself on never turning "heel" and never jumping to the promotion "up north." We recently had a chance to sit down with Sting and ask him how he felt about WCW and many other things. Bill: [COLOR="Green"]"Sting I would first like to thank you for taking the time out of you're busy schedule to sit down and talk to us."[/COLOR] Sting: [COLOR="Blue"]"It's my pleasure Bill."[/COLOR] Bill: [COLOR="Green"]"You've now won the WCW Heavyweight title 7 times, that's one away from Ric Flair's unpresidented 8, what are you're thoughts on that?[/COLOR] Sting: [COLOR="Blue"]"I'm exstatic about that Bill. The Heavyweight Title is one of the most prestigous titles in the sports entertainment industry and to be able to say I've held it as many times as I have is truly an honor for me."[/COLOR] Bill: [COLOR="Green"]"Many of the great wrestlers both past and present have been known to turn their backs on the fans at some point or another. But you've always stayed true to them and to what you believe, why is that?"[/COLOR] Sting: [COLOR="Blue"]"Well Bill that's easy. There's nothing better than coming out to the arena every night and hearing 10,000 people chant your name. The pure rush of adernalin that brings makes you feel so alive, I don't see how anyone could abandon that."[/COLOR] Bill: [COLOR="Green"]The most notable person to do this of course was Hulk Hogan who went on to form the anti WCW group the NWO. What was it like to be the last hope for WCW against this seemingly unstoppable villian."[/COLOR] Sting: [COLOR="Blue"]"Hulk Hogan was a coward, who abandoned the people who believed in him the most. It was a huge honor for me to be able to go out and standup for everything WCW represents."[/COLOR] Bill: [COLOR="Green"]"And just one final question for you Sting. You seem to be the only superstar Vince McMahon hasn't been able to conince to join the WWF at one time or another. Will we ever see you in a WWF ring?[/COLOR] Sting: [COLOR="Blue"]"Bill, God himself couldn't convince me to ever work for the WWF."[/COLOR] Bill: [COLOR="Green"]"A true legend if I've ever seen one. Sting thanks for the time."[/COLOR] Sting: [COLOR="Blue"]"Thank you Bill.[/COLOR] [LEFT][IMG]http://www.digitpress.com/columns/images/kunkel_ces6.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://redwolf_surfer.tripod.com/.../sting1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][RIGHT][IMG]http://www.thunderstruck.org/graphics/Sting.jpg[/IMG][/RIGHT] Join us next week for another great edition of The Men Beyond the Mat [/CENTER] O.O.C. Alright feed back on this post would be great. Did you love it, hate it? let me know. Did the pictures I tried to add even show up? I'm behind a firewall so it makes graphics pretty much impossible for me.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]WCW NITRO[/COLOR][/SIZE] LIVE FROM THE UIC PAVILLION IN CHICAGO, IL SCOTT STEINER VS BILL GOLDBERG WCW TELEVISION TITLE MATCH: LANCE STORM VS HUGH MORRIS THE NIGHT STALKER VS DUSTIN RHODES SHAWN STASIAK VS ERNEST MILLER JASON JETT VS MARK JINDRAK[/B][/CENTER] Comments, Predictions, and Suggestions are welcome. QUICK PICK: SCOTT STEINER VS BILL GOLDBERG LANCE STORM VS HUGH MORRIS THE NIGHT STALKER VS DUSTIN RHODES SHAWN STASIAK VS ERNEST MILLER JASON JETT VS MARK JINDRAK

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]WCW NITRO[/SIZE][/COLOR] LIVE FROM THE UIC PAVILLION IN CHICAGO, IL Attendance: 5,000 (Sold Out) Pre Show: [COLOR="Red"]Notes: C+ I think I may have found a decent tag team.[/COLOR] Main Event: Mark Jindrak defeated Jason Jett in 5:52 by pinfall with a Mark Of Excellence. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: C- This wasn’t to bad of a match. Both men seem to have potential they just need more experience.[/COLOR] Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring with his infamous shuffler. Eric: [COLOR="Red"]“Tonight I have a special announcement to make. Aside from the usual tag team match you will see tonight, I’ve also booked a special match. After last week’s cruiserweight title match I’ve had many of you send me emails complaining about Billy Kidman getting screwed. Well because I’m such a fair and honest president.”[/COLOR] The fans boo and Eric merely grins then continues once the boos silence. Eric: [COLOR="Red"]“Because I’m such a fair and honest president I’ve decided to give Kidman another chance.”[/COLOR] The fans cheer in appreciation. Eric: [COLOR="Red"]“That’s right, tonight we will see a cruiserweight ladder match for the number one contendership. The participates will be BILLY KIDMAN, AJ STYLES, AND CHRISTOPHER DANIELS! The winner will face Elix Skipper at battlebrawl for the cruiserweight title.”[/COLOR] There is a mixture of cheers and boos. The crowd seems to be genuinely pleased with the announcement. Eric: [COLOR="Red"]“Now on to business. Tonight’s tag team match to determine the participates for the battlebrawl battle royal are… Mike Awesome and Lash LeRoux vs. Rick Steiner and Chavo Guerrero Jr.”[/COLOR] The fans don’t seem over excited about the match, hopefully that will change as the night progresses. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: A Well Eric is still a God on the mic. And the ladder match went over very well.[/COLOR] Shawn Stasiak is seen making his way to the ring next for his match and he seems to be talking to himself…weird [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B- Stasiak continues to confuse me and I’m sure I’m not the only one. [/COLOR] Shawn Stasiak defeated Ernest Miller in 7:35 by pinfall with a Perfect Plant. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B Well regardless of if he talks to himself or not, Stasiak seems to be rolling over his opponents. [/COLOR] Backstage now Jeff Jarrett and Mike Awesome are having a conversation with Mark Jindrak. Jeff: [COLOR="Red"]“So look slapnut what I’m saying is you have a lot of talent. But talent doesn’t always get you by in the industry, unless of course you’re the chosen one. Which is why you need someone to watch your back. Be a part of the Chosen Few and you’re guaranteed to make it somewhere."[/COLOR] Mark seems to think about this for a minute, then decides he likes what he sees and shakes hands with Jeff and Awesome. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: C+ Looks like this new stable is starting to get more members.[/COLOR] The Night Stalker defeated Dustin Rhodes in 5:42 by pinfall with a Purgatory. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B+ This was another squash match for The Night Stalker. He was in complete control the entire match. At one point Dusty tried to intervene but one look from The Night Stalker and he cowered as far away from the ring as possible.[/COLOR] After the match James Mitchell appeared on the Titontron with Paisley tied up in the background. Mitchell: [COLOR="Red"]“The world is full of mortal sinners and you do nothing to prevent it. Everyday some new is on television because they are to fat to get off the couch. But instead of condemning them you pity them.”[/COLOR] Mitchell points a stubby finger at the helpless Paisley. Mitchell: [COLOR="Red"]“Everyday more and more whores like her walk the streets and spread diseases. But you don’t condemn them, instead you throw money at them and hope to get some cheap entertainment. Well the day of judgment has arrived. It has been said that the only punishment for such filth like this whore is to make her walk through fire and brimstone. Well next Sunday The Night Stalker will make her do just that and purge her soul of all her mortal sins!”[/COLOR] The Titontron goes blank and the camera goes to the back where Booker T is going ballistic in his dressing room. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B+ This was a great promo by Mitchell and battlebrawl is shaping up to be something classic.[/COLOR] Hugh Morrus defeated Lance Storm in 9:34 when Lance Storm was disqualified when Mark Jindrak ran in and attacked Hugh Morrus. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B Well Morris doesn’t win the title, but it seems to me that Jarrett is just getting this stable together so he doesn’t have to face Morris. [/COLOR] Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Rick Steiner defeated Mike Awesome and Lash LeRoux in 12:47 when Rick Steiner defeated Mike Awesome by pinfall with a Top Rope Bulldog. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B- Not a bad match. Steiner and Chavo worked surprisingly well together.[/COLOR] Rey Mysterio Jr. makes his way to the ring next. Rey: [COLOR="Blue"]“Alright Disqo. You say you don’t want to give me a title shot because you have nothing to gain. Well how’s this sound Sunday battlebrawl if I win I get MY Unites States title, but if I lose I’ll leave WCW forever!”[/COLOR] Disqo’s music hits and he comes out to the ramp with his sombrero on his head. Disqo: [COLOR="Red"]“Alright Paco. It sounds good, but on one condition. After I beat you and retain my title. I don’t just want you to leave WCW. I want you and your 50 brothers and sisters to go back to Mexico where you belong so some of these decent LEGAL American can get a job.”[/COLOR] The fans boo and Rey looks outraged. (Meanwhile in the back I’m wondering how long before TNT calls me and says we are to racy for television.) Rey: [COLOR="Blue"]“Alright Disco you’ve got yourself a deal.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B And yet another match has been confirmed for Battlebrawl.[/COLOR] Christopher Daniels defeated Billy Kidman and AJ Styles in 14:36 when Christopher Daniels retrieved the item and becomes the number 1 contender. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B This was a tremendous match. The end saw Styles down on the outside and Daniels and Kidman battling it out on top of the ladder. Kidman gained the upper hand and sent Daniels to the mat, but just as he was reaching for the contract Super Crazy ran in and pushed the ladder over sending Kidman crashing down on the outside.[/COLOR] Super Crazy grabs the mic. Crazy: [COLOR="Red"]“Kidman, you pathetic waste of life. Did you really think I could stand by and watch you make a laughing stock of the cruiserweight title? Next week Nitro find yourself a partner and meet me and my partner in the ring. Maybe you’ve heard of him before…C.M. PUNK!!!”[/COLOR] Punk appears at the entrance ramp and the crowd goes nuts. (Do they realize he’s suppose to be a heel?) [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B- Looks like the Cruiserweight division just got a lot stronger![/COLOR] Bill Goldberg defeated Scott Steiner in 14:40 by pinfall with a Jackhammer. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B+ These two are huge draws, and put on a great match.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Final Notes: B- Maybe not the best card, but I thought it was a great show. The storylines are moving along nicely and Battlebrawl is looking to be pretty impressive.[/COLOR] Stats: Attendance: [COLOR="Red"]WCW: 5,000[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWF: 13,602[/COLOR] TV Ratings [COLOR="Red"]WCW: 18.65[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWF: 5.36[/COLOR] Grade: [COLOR="Red"]WCW: B-[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWF: B[/COLOR] [/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]WCW THUNDER[/COLOR][/SIZE] LIVE FROM MAGNESS ARENA IN DENVER, CO SCOTT HALL VS MIKE SANDERS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: AIR RAID VS TOTALLY BUFF BAM BAM BIGELOW VS THE NIGHT STALKER NORMAN SMILEY VS ELIX SKIPPER KID ROMEO VS KAZ HAYASHI[/B][/CENTER] Comments, Predictions, and Suggestions are welcome. QUICK PICKS: SCOTT HALL VS MIKE SANDERS AIR RAID VS TOTALLY BUFF BAM BAM BIGELOW VS THE NIGHT STALKER NORMAN SMILEY VS ELIX SKIPPER KID ROMEO VS KAZ HAYASHI

[B][CENTER][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]WCW THUNDER[/COLOR][/SIZE] LIVE FROM MAGNESS ARENA IN DENVER, CO Attendance: 5,000 (Sold Out) Pre Show: [COLOR="Red"]C Just trying some differant wrestling combos.[/COLOR] Main Show: The show opens with a limo pulling up and Sting exiting it with his WCW title. Out of nowhere Scott Hall jumps the champion. He then picks up the WCW title and poses with it for several seconds before tossing at Sting who is lying helpless on the concrete and walks off. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ This is the ugliest things have gotten between these two, with no real match in sight.[/COLOR] Kid Romeo defeated Kaz Hayashi in 5:36 by pinfall with a Romeo Relaxer. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Kaz has fallen into a sort of funk since losing his tag team title.[/COLOR] Shane Douglas is backstage now with Gene Okerlund. Gene: [COLOR="Green"]“Thanks guys I’m here with “The Franchise” Shane Douglas. Shane you’re going into a rematch in just over a week with Rob Van Dam do you think you can beat him again?”[/COLOR] Douglas: [COLOR="Red"]“Of course I can beat him again Gene. Rob Van Dam is a nobody he always has been. He’s jealous of the success myself and many others have seen as pro athletes. Come Battlebrawl I’m going to end this once and for all.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- There is still plenty of bad blood between these two.[/COLOR] Elix Skipper defeated Norman Smiley in 7:56 by pinfall with a Sudden Impact. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C This was a decent match. Elix Skipper proves here that he can beat anyone not just cruiserweights.[/COLOR] Eric Bischoff comes out next to announce tonight’s tag team match… LANCE STORM AND BRET HART! VS CHRIS KANYON AND CHRISTOPHER DANIELS! [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ Should be an excellent match-up.[/COLOR] The Night Stalker defeated Bam Bam Bigelow in 12:57 by pinfall with a Purgatory. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ The Night Stalker looks to be unstoppable![/COLOR] Near the end of the match Booker T appeared from out of the crowd. But instead of going after The Night Stalker he incapacitated James Mitchell and took off before The Night Stalker could give chase. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C What is Booker T thinking, this isn’t going to end well at all.[/COLOR] Air Raid defeated Totally Buff in 10:12 when AJ Styles defeated Buff Bagwell by pinfall with a Styles Clash. Air Raid make defence number 2 of their WCW World Tag Team titles. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ I was hoping this match would be a little better than what it was. But none the less Air Raid continues to look impressive.[/COLOR] Bret Hart and Lance Storm defeated Chris Kanyon and Christopher Daniels in 14:57 when Bret Hart defeated Chris Kanyon by pinfall. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ Looks like Canada is going to have a couple representatives in the ring at Battlebrawl. The deciding factor in this match was DDP making his way down to ring side distracting Kanyon well Bret rolled him up school boy style.[/COLOR] The Night Stalker is backstage now looking for Booker T when suddenly a car revs up. Night Stalker goes to move but his hammered by the car which is driven by Booker T. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C Night Stalker may seriously be hurt. And where is Booker T taking Mitchell?[/COLOR] Scott Hall defeated Mike Sanders in 18:10 by pinfall with an Outsider's Edge. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B Scott Hall continues his domination as promised. Is there anyone in WCW that can stop him?[/COLOR] After the match Sting runs down to the ring and him and Hall brawl until Thunder goes off the air. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ What a way to end the show, what could possibly happen next with these two?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Final Notes: B- The road agents have informed me that the fans got a little sick of seeing James Mitchell. But other than that despite the grade I like the direction our shows are going.[/COLOR] Stats: Attendance: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 5,000[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWF: 13,820[/COLOR] TV Rating: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 29.14[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: 16.77[/COLOR] Grade: [COLOR="red"]WCW: B-[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: B[/COLOR] [/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]WCW NITRO[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]WCW NITRO LIVE FROM THE MCCARTHEY ATHLETIC CENTER IN SPOKANE, WA SCOTT STEINER VS BAM BAM BIGELOW SUPER CRAZY AND CM PUNK VS BILLY KIDMAN AND ??? KONNAN VS SHAWN STASIAK WCW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: ELIX SKIPPER VS LASH LEROUX JIMMY YANG VS CHRISTOPHER DANIELS [/B][/CENTER] Comments, Predictions, and Suggestions are welcome. QUICK PICKS: SCOTT STEINER VS BAM BAM BIGELOW SUPER CRAZY AND CM PUNK VS BILLY KIDMAN AND ??? KONNAN VS SHAWN STASIAK ELIX SKIPPER VS LASH LEROUX JIMMY YANG VS CHRISTOPHER DANIELS

[CENTER][B]FROM [url]WWW.WRESTLINGINSIDER.COM[/url] [/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][LIST] It is rumored that Bill Goldberg is furious with the way he has been booked as of late and is looking to get out of his WCW contract. This could be the signing Vince McMahon needs to finally get rid of WCW once and for all[/LIST] [LIST]My sources tell me that the mystery partner for Billy Kidman is none other than Shane Helms. Helms is said to have volunterred for the tag match after not seeing his character going in any other direction.[/LIST] [LIST]Rumors have been circling as of late about a possible WCW buy out of XPW. The backstage area in WCW is said to be in shammbles and the only way managment sees to clean it up is by bringing in more workers and threatening everyones job. Not the best decision they could make, but with a man like Eric Bischoff at the helm I can't say I'm surprised.[/LIST] [LIST]WCW BATTLEBRAWL TAPED! That's right WCW has already taped their big PPV event Battlebrawl and we have the inside scoop. Want to know who wins the Battle Royal? All you have to do is subscribe the the internet's number one source for wrestling information to find out!. [/LIST][/B][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]WCW Nitro[/SIZE][/COLOR] LIVE FROM THE MCCARTHEY ATHLETIC CENTER IN SPOKANE, WA Attendance: 5,000 (Sold Out) Pre Show: Notes C I need to start getting some of the younger talent on tv. Main Show: Christopher Daniels defeated Jimmy Yang in 7:38 by pinfall with a Last Rites. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C- Not the rating I was hoping for with these two, but I guess they are still young[/COLOR]. Eric Bischoff comes out next to announce the next tag match for Battlebrawl…ALEX WRIGHT AND RIC FLAIR! VS DISQO AND REY MYSTERIO JR! [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ Well Alex Wright in the Main Event probably wont go over well with anyone, but more positively this is the first match for Flair since I took over and seeing Disqo and Rey trying to put their differences aside may be interesting.[/COLOR] Elix Skipper defeated Lash LeRoux in 12:25 by pinfall with a Sudden Impact. Elix Skipper makes defence number 1 of his WCW Cruiserweight title. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- Turns out these two have pretty good chemistry. Still not a great rating for a cruiserweight match but not bad for these two.[/COLOR] Booker T comes to the ring next to a huge pop! Booker: [COLOR="Blue"]“Alright sucka check it. I have something that you want, you have something that I want. Seems to be we can settle this like men at Battlebrawl playa. After I kick your ass you give me back my girl. And if you somehow beat me then you have that pathetic piece of life you call a manager.”[/COLOR] Booker waits several seconds and when it doesn’t look like The Night Stalker is going to respond he turns to leave when suddenly The Night Stalker emrges from the back. Night Stalker: [COLOR="Red"]“It is said that Hell has several stages. Sunday at Battlebrawl you’ll get to experience those stages first hand. Stage One a ring with no ropes, only barbwire wire. From there you descend to a second ring which is Stage two. Here there is every weapon known to man and it is all fair game. Lastly stage three Hell itself. Here the ring will be surrounded by an inferno of fire. To win you send your opponent to Hell by setting him on fire!”[/COLOR] Booker looks completely petrified. What the hell kind of match is that anyways? He finally manages to nod and The Night Stalker leaves smiling. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ I hope I did a good enough job explaining that to everyone.[/COLOR] Shawn Stasiak defeated Konnan in 12:52 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B Stasiak has been on an impressive streak as of late.[/COLOR] The Chosen Few are in back now going over some plans when Hugh Morris appears and starts laying into all three of them. Finally The Chosen Few use their numbers to their advantage and take control of Morris. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ That was a suicide mission for Morris, but he still nearly pulled it off.[/COLOR] Kidman is introduced for his match and he announces that his partner will be Shane Helms! [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Not a bad choice let’s see if they are any good as a team.[/COLOR] Super Crazy and CM Punk defeated Billy Kidman and Shane Helms in 14:49 when CM Punk defeated Shane Helms by pinfall after SHARK BOY runs in and interferes. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C This was a very impressive tag match, and I have a feeling it’s far from over. And where did Shark Boy come from?[/COLOR] Scott Steiner defeated Bam Bam Bigelow in 11:31 by pinfall with a Complete Shot. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B a pretty solid match from a couple of our vets.[/COLOR] Ric Flair and Alex Wright defeated Disqo and Rey Mysterio Jr. in 17:49 when Ric Flair defeated Rey Mysterio Jr. by pinfall with a Roll Up. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ Rey and Disqo never found their groove at all. And every time one of them would go for a pin the other would either interfere or tag himself in.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Final Notes: B- Apparently I used Punk and Flair to much. I need to change flair’s push I guess and Punk well I figured that would happen.[/COLOR] Stats: Attendance: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 5,000[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWF: 14,550[/COLOR] TV Ratings: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 18.63[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: 5.11[/COLOR] Grade: [COLOR="red"]WCW: B-[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWF: C+[/COLOR] [/B][/CENTER]

We are less than a week away from Battlebrawl and we found out there is a leak among our ranks. To say that this had Eric and myself a little bit on edge would be an understatement. I mean sure leaking that Shane Helms was going to be Kidman's partner pales in comparrison to what it could have been. But that doesn't matter these types of things always start small and get bigger. One thing we coudln't afford is t ohave one of these dirt sheets find out our World Title plans or maybe find out who the next big superstar we bring in is going to be. We had to find out who the leak was, but this was tricky because we had to find out without him knowing we were actually looking. Eric and I came up with a plan. From now on only us the ref, the wrestlers involved, and a few of the brass would know anything about our shows. Then we would slowly "leak" false information to other workers until something came up on the dirt sheets that we knew to be false, but they thought it true. This could quickly expose the leak and hopefully help selvage what we have left of WCW.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]WCW THUNDER[/COLOR][/SIZE] LIVE FROM J.S. DORTON ARENA[/B] [B]WCW UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: DISQO VS DUSTIN RHODES VAMPIRO VS REY MYSTERIO JR. CHAVO GUERRERO JR. VS SHAWN STASIAK WCW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: ELIX SKIPPER VS JASON JETT CM PUNK AND SUPER CRAZY VS THE JUNG DRAGONS[/B][/CENTER] Comments, Predictions, and Suggestions are welcome. Also because WCW strives on fan interaction. We are holding a contest. The person to think up the best, most unique name for the stable of Super Crazy, CM Punk and Shark Boy (With Super Crazy being the leader) will win a very special prize! QUICK PICK: DISQO VS DUSTIN RHODES VAMPIRO VS REY MYSTERIO JR. CHAVO GUERRERO JR. VS SHAWN STASIAK ELIX SKIPPER VS JASON JETT CM PUNK AND SUPER CRAZY VS THE JUNG DRAGONS

QUICK PICK: DISQO VS DUSTIN RHODES - Gotta go the Disco Fever here, I was a Disco mark at times VAMPIRO VS REY MYSTERIO JR. - Hard one for Rey, I'm going to go... Rey, upset CHAVO GUERRERO JR. VS SHAWN STASIAK - Chavito and Pepe ELIX SKIPPER VS JASON JETT - Elix Skipper CM PUNK AND SUPER CRAZY VS THE JUNG DRAGONS - Punk and Crazy Name: Belittled Ninjas

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]WCW PROUDLY PRESENTS...[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"]THE MEN BEYOND THE MAT[/SIZE][/COLOR] This is made stricley for the fans of WCW. It's purpose is to give you more of an inside look at some of your favorite wrestlers. Tonight we look at a true icon; not just in WCW but all over the world. [IMG]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2005/04/02/ricflair.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]RIC FLAIR[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/CENTER] "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair was born in Memphis, Tennessee on February 25, 1949. Ric was adobted at a young age where he was moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota where he got his first taste of wrestling under Verne Gagne for about three years before joing the NWA. Ric has overcome many obsitcles in his wrestling career his first being in 1975 where he was involved in a serious plane crash and was told by doctors he would never wrestle again. Ric continued to persue to sport that he loved and he found himself back in the ring the very next year. Ric won his first of many NWA championships on September 17, 1981 after defeating Dusty Rhodes. In 1989 Flair was involved in a very memorable feud with Ricky Steamboat that helped catapault his career to all new heights. Flair and Steamboat would conclude this feud at the 1989 WrestleWar that went down in many wrestling books as one of the greatest wrestling matches in history. Flair left WCW on a short Hiatus on July 1, 1991 but would soon return in Feburary 1993. Ric Flair would hold the NWA Heavyweight Championship 10 times (Although NWA refuses to recognize the last short title run.) before WCW left to be their own company. In June of 1994 Flair defeated Sting in an epic matchup that saw the merging of the WCW International World Heavyweight Championship with the WCW World Championship. Ric Flair mainly works color for WCW's flagship show WCW Nitro. We sat down and talked with Ric about his future with the company. Bill: [COLOR="Green"]"Rick thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to meet with us."[/COLOR] Ric: [COLOR="blue"]"Woooo it's my pleasure Bill"[/COLOR] Bill: [COLOR="green"]"Ric first I'm going to ask the question on everyone's mind. Have we really seen the last of The Nature Boy in the ring, or will you be playing a bigger role?"[/COLOR] Ric: [COLOR="blue"]"Well Bill I can assure you this, as long as there is still air in my lungs, there is still a chance that Ric Flair will be in the ring. Wooo Ric Flair a stylin, profilin ladies man. And everyone knows you can't be the man while working behind a booth."[/COLOR] Bill: [COLOR="green"]"What are your thoughts on the current WCW champion Sting?"[/COLOR] Ric: [COLOR="blue"]"Sting is one of the best in the business. I've always said To Be The Man You Have To Beat The Man Wooo. And we all know Sting has beaten the man on a few occasions."[/COLOR] Bill: [COLOR="green"]"And one final question. In your opinion who is the greatest wrestler to ever step into the ring?"[/COLOR] Ric: [COLOR="Blue"]"That's easy Bill. It's that crazy SOB Ric Flair Wooo"[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://www.wsoctv.com/2005/1128/5421421_240X180.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://www.highspots.com/images/images_125/c-photo_flair_bloody_belt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE=6]WCW THUNDER[/COLOR][/SIZE] LIVE FROM J.S. DORTON ARENA Attendance: 5,000 (Sold Out) Pre Show: [COLOR="Red"]Notes: C+ A few of the younger guys are starting to slowly put on better matches.[/COLOR] Main Show: CM Punk and Super Crazy defeated The Jung Dragons in 9:32 when CM Punk defeated Kaz Hayashi by pinfall with a Pepsi Plunge. [COLOR="red"]Notes: D+ During the match Billy Kidman tried to run it but was intercepted by Shark Boy.[/COLOR] Elix Skipper defeated Jason Jett in 7:34 by pinfall with a Play Of The Day. Elix Skipper makes defence number 2 of his WCW Cruiserweight title. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C Skipper is on a bit of a roll heading into the PPV.[/COLOR] Eric Bischoff comes out and announces the final tag match for the last two spots in the Battlebrawl Rumble is Sean O’Haire and Shane Helms vs. AJ Styles and Billy Kidman [COLOR="red"]Notes: A Perhaps not the most over people on the roster, but it may still be decent.[/COLOR] Shawn Stasiak defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr. in 12:58 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ Stasiak continues to just dominate his opponent every since he injected that strange substances into himself[/COLOR]. Heading back to the locker room now Stasiak begins to argue with himself. Apparently it gets pretty heated because he ends up putting his head through a window and busts himself wide open. [COLOR="red"]Notes: C+ I think I may need to give him time off to go see a shrink.[/COLOR] Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Vampiro in 12:37 by pinfall with a Springboard Hurricanrana. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ This was a great match, that ended cleanly with Disqo nowhere in sight.[/COLOR] After the match Rey is heading to the back as Disqo walks out wiht the United States Title. The two stop and stare at each other for several minutes before Rey continues to the back. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B Can you feel the tension buidling between these two?[/COLOR] Disqo defeated Dustin Rhodes in 18:04 by pinfall with a Last Dance. Disqo makes defence number 2 of his WCW United States title. [COLOR="red"]Notes: A Another great match. Disqo has held the title now for a month and has only defended it twice, I’m sure that’s got to make Rey mad who defended it on a consistent basis.[/COLOR] Backstage now Scott Hall is assaulting Shane Helms! Elms is out cold and Scott Hall drags him into his dressing room and shuts the door. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B- Helms is up next what the hell was that all about?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Styles and Kidman are introduced first and seem to be getting along pretty nicely. Next O’Haire and Helms are announced, but only O’Haire comes out. After several minutes a masked Scott Hall comes to the ring claiming to be Shane Helms, but it’s all to obvious that he isn’t. Well it’s obvious to everyone except the ref I guess who lets the match take place.[/COLOR] Scott Hall and Sean O'Haire defeated Billy Kidman and AJ Styles in 15:45 when Scott Hall defeated Billy Kidman by pinfall with an Outsider's Edge. [COLOR="Red"]Notes: B Well I don’t know who they will rule this, but it looks like Scott Hall is going to be in Battlebrawl after all.[/COLOR] As Scott Hall celebrates the fans erupt as Sting makes his way down to the ramp with baseball bat in hand staring at Hall. [COLOR="red"]Notes: B+ Maybe we’ll get to see these two in a real match sooner than we thought.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Final Notes: B- The road agents say the fans got sick of seeing Jason Jett. I guess even 7 minutes of ring time is to much for him[/COLOR] Stats: Attendance: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 5,000[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]WWF: 15,000[/COLOR] TV Ratings: [COLOR="red"]WCW: 30.18[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]WWF: 16.62[/COLOR] Grade: [COLOR="red"]WCW: B-[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]WWF: B[/COLOR] [/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Green"]WCW BATTLEBRAWL[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]LIVE FROM THE BANK ATLANTIC CENTER IN SUNRISE, FL [COLOR="Red"]16 MAN BATTLE ROYAL FOR THE NUMBER 1 CONTENDERSHIP:[/COLOR] STING, ROB VAN DAM, BUFF BAGWELL, RIC FLAIR, SEAN O'HAIRE, ALEX WRIGHT, BRET HART, CHAVO GUERRERO JR, HIGH MORRIS, BAM BAM BIGELOW, SCOTT HALL, LANCE STORM, RICK STEINER, VAMPIRO, BILL GOLDBERG, AND JEFF JARRETT. [COLOR="red"]FIRST EVER THREE STAGES OF HELL MATCH:[/COLOR] THE NIGHT STALKER VS BOOKER T [COLOR="red"]WCW UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP VS CAREER MATCH:[/COLOR] DISQO VS REY MYSTERIO JR. [COLOR="red"]ECW RULZ MATCH:[/COLOR] SHANE DOUGLAS VS ROB VAN DAM [COLOR="red"]CAGE MATCH:[/COLOR] DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE VS CHRIS KANYON [COLOR="red"]WCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:[/COLOR] AIR RAID VS KRONIK [COLOR="red"]WCW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:[/COLOR] ELIX SKIPPER VS CHRISTOPHER DANIELS BILLY KIDMAN VS SHARK BOY[/B][/CENTER] Comments, Predictions, and Suggestions are welcome. Still accepting names for the Stable of Super Crazy, CM Punk, and Shark Boy. The winner will be announced at Nitro! QUICK PICKS: BATTLE ROYAL WINNER: THE NIGHT STALKER VS BOOKER T DISQO VS REY MYSTERIO JR. SHANE DOUGLAS VS ROB VAN DAM DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE VS CHRIS KANYON AIR RAID VS KRONIK ELIX SKIPPER VS CHRISTOPHER DANIELS BILLY KIDMAN VS SHARK BOY

Archived