And The New Owner Is... (This Is Just Sad)

I can't see why it's such a dark day. :) Rip Chord was a luxury for MAW, considering his great 'eye' for wrestling. It's not uncommon for a low-profile organisation like MAW to end up with a 'lesser being' as an owner. Really. :) Still funny though.

[QUOTE=Blackman;210671]I can't see why it's such a dark day. :) Rip Chord was a luxury for MAW, considering his great 'eye' for wrestling. It's not uncommon for a low-profile organisation like MAW to end up with a 'lesser being' as an owner. Really. :) Still funny though.[/QUOTE] well, maybe it's just my personal grudge against Mammoth for once injuring Jeremy Stone, but I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to have Mammoth as a boss *g*

As noted in my thread here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21991[/url] Mammoth is one of several...unusual potential owners. Other....lesser quality ones would be: Leo Davis Gil Thomas (dude can't do anything) Giant Redwood Mammoth will potentiall take over any Entertainment, Realistic, or Old-School feds.

[QUOTE=Dross;210674]well, maybe it's just my personal grudge against Mammoth for once injuring Jeremy Stone, but I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to have Mammoth as a boss *g*[/QUOTE] Quick question. Why would you even put Mammoth in the same ring with J.Stone? That's like putting Mighty Cavanaugh and his green arse in the ring with a Stone or McFly. You're just askin' for trouble. Usually when I take over NOTBPW, those two workers (Mammoth & Cavanaugh) comprise my dark match duo. They don't get in the ring with anyone above Green & Boone.

The dudes like 50 too, shouldn't he just like retire or whatever? I don't even use him with NOTB unless its to get some unknown over quickly by kickin' his butt. Most my games have seen Fumihiro Ota take over after R.I.P. Chord That Leo Davis guy usually takes over the Canadian Womans fed that starts up then leaves after 6 months and a guy like Larry Wood is happy to stink it up with WEXXV instead of using his superior intellect (plus his buisness and booking skills) to take charge of any promotions.

Yeah, when Rip died in my MAW game Larry took over. Unfortunately he couldn't be ar*ed enough to turn up to the shows and started working for Dave on the same nights. Got pissed off, left and started up my own promotion solely intent upon destroying MAW.

[QUOTE=praguepride;210676]Mammoth is one of several...unusual potential owners. Other....lesser quality ones would be: [...] Gil Thomas (dude can't do anything).[/QUOTE] Tell me about it... :p Still, he only gets paid $27 a month. Could do a lot worse. The only problem is, he EXPECTS to do stuff, and gets mad if you don't let him :p I dunno if lowering your owner's morale endangers your job at all... hmm...

[QUOTE=Remianen;210869]Quick question. Why would you even put Mammoth in the same ring with J.Stone?[/QUOTE] Oh, don't get me wrong, I would NEVER EVER book that match. It was actually in a game where I played as DAVE. Still, as a fan of NOTBPW I wasn't able to forget that. In my NOTBPW games, Mammoth (along with Alysian Scottsfield) gets fired the first day every single time.

Archived