diva stats

i am in the process of doing the final touches to my roster split data.what stats would you give for looks and charisma for the following divas. kelly kelly brooke adams Rebecca DiPietro ariel trinity Candice Michelle Lilian Garcia Linda McMahon Victoria Maria Kanellis Melina Perez Mickie James Torrie Wilson Ashley Massaro Jillian Hall Kristal Marshall Michelle McCool Sharmell Sullivan Stephanie McMahon Angel Williams Shantelle Taylor Beth Phoenix O.D.B Katie Lea Milena Roucka Nattie Neidhart Serena Deeb Sosay Victoria Crawford Maryse Ouellet Layla Cherry Vickie Guerrero Looks This is how good the worker looks. It is not purely down to physical beauty,as a worker who is not particularly attractive but has an impressive physique would have a high Looks rating. just copy and paste the names and fill in the stats thanks.i will add up all the numbers and use these for my stats.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh dear - this could get messy. Still, I'll try and be as objective as I can. I don't know them all well enough to say for sure, though: kelly kelly B/C- brooke adams Rebecca DiPietro B+/D ariel B-/C trinity B-/C+ Candice Michelle B+/B- Lilian Garcia B/B Linda McMahon D/D+ Victoria B-/B- Maria Kanellis B+/B Melina Perez B/B Mickie James B/B Torrie Wilson B+/C+ Ashley Massaro B/C+ Jillian Hall B-/C Kristal Marshall B/C Michelle McCool B+/C Sharmell Sullivan B-/B+ Stephanie McMahon Not seen her in too long to judge looks. Gets a B- for charisma, though Angel Williams B-/? Shantelle Taylor B-/? Beth Phoenix C+/? O.D.B Katie Lea Milena Roucka Nattie Neidhart Serena Deeb Sosay Victoria Crawford Maryse Ouellet Layla B/C Cherry B-/C Vickie Guerrero D/C

people are gonna hate my stats because I'm a fan of the WWE divas... but this is how I would go... kelly kelly 83/50 brooke adams 80/60 Rebecca DiPietro 89/68 ariel 78/78 trinity 72/80 Candice Michelle 90/77 Lilian Garcia 84/84 Linda McMahon 45/45 Victoria 86/80 Maria Kanellis 93/82 Melina Perez 90/86 Mickie James 87/84 Torrie Wilson 94/82 Ashley Massaro 94/78 Jillian Hall 81/81 Kristal Marshall 94/82 Michelle McCool 96/71 Sharmell Sullivan 87/87 Stephanie McMahon 88/84 Angel Williams 84/70 Shantelle Taylor 80/72 Beth Phoenix 82/78 O.D.B 74/82 Katie Lea 81/78 Milena Roucka 75/65 Nattie Neidhart 78/78 Serena Deeb 81/75 Sosay 83/80 Victoria Crawford 92/73 Maryse Ouellet 89/62 Layla 84/78 Cherry 82/70 Vickie Guerrero 55/55

Heres what im saying. [U]name.... looks.. charisma[/U] kelly kelly 78 / 75 brooke adams idk havent really seen her Rebecca DiPietro 82 / 71(havent seen her wrestle or be in any charismatic predicaments.) ariel 80 / 80 trinity 81 / 80 Candice Michelle 84 / 87 Lilian Garcia 87 / 86 Linda McMahon 64 / 67 Victoria 85 / 86 Maria Kanellis 89 / 88 Melina Perez 83 / 85 Mickie James 91 / 92 Torrie Wilson 90 / 88 Ashley Massaro 86 / 87 Jillian Hall 82 / 76 Kristal Marshall 89 / 84 Michelle McCool 90 / 81 Sharmell Sullivan 79 / 82 Stephanie McMahon 80 / 83 Angel Williams 84 / never seen her in a charismatic way. Shantelle Taylor Beth Phoenix 86 / 78 O.D.B Katie Lea Milena Roucka 89 / idk Nattie Neidhart 85 / idk Serena Deeb Sosay Victoria Crawford Maryse Ouellet 83 / 67 Layla 88 / 79 Cherry 84 / 70 Vickie Guerrero 57 / 50

looks is such a subjective stat i think...........for instance Ghetto Anthony said Ashley Massaro looks like a man. To some she is the hottest diva around right now..........i don't think you are ever going to get people to agree on this one......maybe on stuff like vickie *sorry girl* but on people like arial and kelly kelly...........thier is going to be a diffrence....I would sugest since it is your mod pick who you think is a 100 and judge from thier.......for instance would torrie have as high of a looks stat as say micky......they are very diffrent looks to them but you could not call either ugly ;)

I think Dana Dameson circa 2002 was hot, and I also find Sarah Stock and Mariko Yoshida and LuFisto to be pretty damn hot. I would give Dana Dameson 2002 a 95, Sarah Stock a 99, Mariko Yoshida an 88, and LuFisto a 96. So yeah, Looks is a bit subjective. The only WWE diva to break 90 to me is Mickie James (94, though she'd have been a 97 before her "enhancement surgery"). Layla El would have maybe a 40 in Looks, and even Trish Stratus would only get an 81 from me. [i]None[/i] of the divas, though, except for Melina and Mickie, should have a Charisma higher than 70 or so. Melina would get an 84 while Mickie James would get an 82. The others would all be C+ or lower, because they really don't have that much charisma entertainment-wise.

Melina is not that charismatic imo .. shes not really a crowd getter.. Mickie in the other hand gets over with the crowd and is a great acting type person.. id say she was prolly the hottest when she first got in WWE before the breast implants then again i like thicker women not full blown huge just a little thick.. and when she was in TNA she was pretty hott.

[QUOTE=Anubis;215220]I think Dana Dameson circa 2002 was hot, and I also find Sarah Stock and Mariko Yoshida and LuFisto to be pretty damn hot. I would give Dana Dameson 2002 a 95, Sarah Stock a 99, Mariko Yoshida an 88, and LuFisto a 96.[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/d/danadameson/01.jpg[/IMG] Dana Dameson [IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/sarahstock/08.jpg[/IMG] Sarah Stock But Trish gets an 81? [QUOTE=Anubis]So yeah, Looks is a bit subjective.[/QUOTE] Yes...a bit.

Your going to get alot of mixed answer's here, lol. To me they are almost all georgeous to some extent. You can get the charisma from most of the mixed reactions here... Some like, some don't, and it definately comes out the way they would rate thier looks as well.. It's hard to be objective to a really good looking girl, that you can't stand... "She's not all that" is a statement that say's a whole lot. Ussually is all that, but just not as well liked.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;215225]Melina is not that charismatic imo .. shes not really a crowd getter.. Mickie in the other hand gets over with the crowd and is a great acting type person.. id say she was prolly the hottest when she first got in WWE before the breast implants then again i like thicker women not full blown huge just a little thick.. and when she was in TNA she was pretty hott.[/QUOTE] I think that has alot to do with Psychology and Acting, doesn't it? Charisma doesn't have to get over, just do you find the person likeable or not, right?

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;215236]I think that has alot to do with Psychology and Acting, doesn't it? Charisma doesn't have to get over, just do you find the person likeable or not, right?[/QUOTE] Charisma is the ability to connect with the fans. You can be the most likable person in the world, but would get low Charisma if you can't connect. My wife is a perfect example. She's really nice and sweet, but also shy. If you put her in front of the crowd, they'd go to sleep. So while she's really likable, she would probably have an F in Charisma in TEW2007. Oh, and be fair to Dana and Sarah! Those were terrible pics of them! Allow me: Dana Dameson [IMG]http://www.burning-spirit.com/dana/pics/modeling/7686-DanaPoses-2-6-05.jpg[/IMG] Sarah Stock [IMG]http://sarah.newscott.com/promo/115.jpg[/IMG]

Well, I actually think Sarah Stock is very attractive ( I mean, even that "terrible" pic, she's got a great body and a really pretty face). But Trish is short, blonde, and has a huge rack. So that's make her about perfect in my eyes. Dameson looks like she's been kicked in the face. Repeatedly.

I gotta admit, Dana's entire appeal is pretty much from the neck down. Still, her rack is as big as Trish's, and unlike Trish's, Dana's is real. ;) Still, this exchange brings up another point. Different women have different levels of attractiveness depending on how they have themselves made up. PeterHilton's Dana pic, for example, is clearly pretty bad, especially in comparison to the one I posted. In the first, she looks like a drugged up whore, and in mine, she looks like a model; interestingly enough, the first was a Special K pic and mine was from her modelling portfolio from back then. So yeah. My suggestion is to rate the women how [i]you[/i] see them. Anyone who has a major gripe with any particulars later on can change the annoying ones, like I always do. Because no matter how you try, you'll never get anyone to agree on the specifics of Looks. Same goes for the guys' Looks, in fact. My wife would give Randy Orton a 100, I'd give him a 90, and some others would probably rate him much lower. It's all eye of the beholder, as Looks is the ultimate opinion stat. Unlike skill stats, where we can all agree to a decent range (no one is gonna give Rob Van Dam a 90 in Puroresu, for instance, nor are they gonna give the Rock a 90 in Hardcore, you get what I mean), Looks is the most completely opinionated stat in the game.

Archived