diva stats

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anytime someone is going to say Dana Dameson is anywhere remotely near good looking, or that Trish Stratus was the hottest WWE diva ever you are going to get a can of worms. I won't even voice my opinion on the divas though because, honestly, what does it matter?

[QUOTE=paulskln;214949] ariel (the AAA one?): 55/75 trinity 75/50 Candice Michelle 80/85 Lilian Garcia 45/70 Linda McMahon 30/50 Victoria 75/60 Maria Kanellis 80/60 Melina Perez 70/50 Mickie James 85/55 Torrie Wilson 90/80 Ashley Massaro 75/85 Jillian Hall 70/60 Kristal Marshall 70/85 Michelle McCool 90/80 Sharmell Sullivan 70/75 Stephanie McMahon (what is she now: fat? thin? she changes all the friggin' time. Let's say 75/70 Angel Williams 85/75 Shantelle Taylor 90/80 Beth Phoenix 80/50 O.D.B 70/25 [/QUOTE] As for Sara Stock: 100/75 :D Some others maybe worth mentioning: Lacey: 75/75 Mercedes Martinez: 70/80 Sara Del Ray: 65/75 Daizee Haze: 70/80 ... I excuse for some irrationally high or low values. I have generally just seen them once or twice (xcept torrie and viccie and so) so take it with a grain of salt. @ Forlan: Damn that's gross. At first I thought she was posing for a pregnancy magazin.

[QUOTE=forlan;216905]Anyone who finds Dana Dameson attractive i say WACKO! Case in Point [img]http://i16.tinypic.com/4hvht1x.jpg[/img] Credit for the Pic to the DOI[/QUOTE] We had a valet like that for a while years ago in our training promotion. Somehow she managed to get round half the boys, and in the ring she'd play the typical attractive cheerleader gimmick. Played ironicly would have been great, but she realy did think the crowd loved it when she jumped up and down and her stomach and thighs jiggled more than her breast.:eek:

[QUOTE=Anubis;216204]P.S. Jackie Gayda was probably one of the ugliest women ever in professional wrestling, and she has absolutely no talent whatsoever.[/QUOTE] Anubis, considering the plank you've voluntarily walked with regards to Dana Dameson, your judgement in this area is moot. (Sorry) [QUOTE=Anubis;216204]P.S.S. Trish Stratus wasn't much of a wrestler; I do give her credit for improving in the ring so very much over the years, but even her best work isn't even half as good as the [i]average[/i] woman in the indies.[/QUOTE] Absolutely. But PeterHilton's point is right on the money. As someone who will (and does) fly in to see SHIMMER shows as well as LLF and Kabuki and the like, I realize that I'm in the minority. WWE's audience isn't as....at a loss for words here that won't be insulting...as folks who regularly watch wrestling of all kinds. Remember Finlay-Regal ("BOOOOOORING! BOOOOOOOORING!")? Your typical 'E fan would DIE if they had to watch a NOAH show or SHIMMER or LLF ("Where's the eye candy?") just like your typical NBA fan couldn't sit through a WNBA game (no dunks or showboating). [QUOTE=Jasx12;216887]I won't even voice my opinion on the divas though because, honestly, what does it matter?[/QUOTE] Which is exactly why I haven't contributed. Looks are going to come down to personal opinion. I like the athletic look as well as girls with some junk in the trunk so I'd rate Victoria and Mercedes Martinez (and probably Sara del Ray, who has a bit of a bubble behind her) high. And because I really dislike bottle blondes and "Body by Dr Leibowitz" types, I'd rate Torrie and Ashley and Mickie and Candice Michelle low. I'm inclined to think Shelly Martinez (ECW's Ariel) is surgically altered as well but I haven't paid enough attention to be sure. But I'd be the worst to judge WWE's roster given how many of them go the route Krissy Vaine went.

Okay, I'll do a few that I can be sure about Looks/Charisma trinity 87.6/73.1 Lilian Garcia 89.1 / 77.0 (Note: I have a thing for Latinas) Linda McMahon 42.0 / 67.2 Victoria 95.6 / 84.8 (In my view, she has the attractiveness AND the impressive physique) Jillian Hall 88.5 / 73.1 Shantelle Taylor 87.7 / 65.1 O.D.B 79.3 / 78.9 (Note: ODB's rating is high-ish because of the "impressive physique" stipulation) Katie Lea 84.8 / 80.1 (Mainly based on her work as Nikita) Nattie Neidhart 92.6 / 71.1 (Nattie got a lot of points for switching from her 'chubby tomboy' persona to the current incarnation) Serena Deeb 77.8 / 72.6 (Serena's mainly 'cute' and cute doesn't fly with me, really) Sosay 96.8 / 87.6 (Sosay is F-Y-N-E, in my book) Cherry 88.8 / 70.4 (Kara Slice would get 94.3) Vickie Guerrero 41.7 / 62.9 The others aren't even worth bothering with to me.

[QUOTE=Remianen;217163]Okay, I'll do a few that I can be sure about Looks/Charisma trinity 87.6/73.1 Lilian Garcia 89.1 / 77.0 (Note: I have a thing for Latinas) Linda McMahon 42.0 / 67.2 Victoria 95.6 / 84.8 (In my view, she has the attractiveness AND the impressive physique) Jillian Hall 88.5 / 73.1 Shantelle Taylor 87.7 / 65.1 O.D.B 79.3 / 78.9 (Note: ODB's rating is high-ish because of the "impressive physique" stipulation) Katie Lea 84.8 / 80.1 (Mainly based on her work as Nikita) Nattie Neidhart 92.6 / 71.1 (Nattie got a lot of points for switching from her 'chubby tomboy' persona to the current incarnation) Serena Deeb 77.8 / 72.6 (Serena's mainly 'cute' and cute doesn't fly with me, really) Sosay 96.8 / 87.6 (Sosay is F-Y-N-E, in my book) Cherry 88.8 / 70.4 (Kara Slice would get 94.3) Vickie Guerrero 41.7 / 62.9 The others aren't even worth bothering with to me.[/QUOTE] I like how your stats rate with each other (ALOT!!), however.... I'm just curious, these names look kind of picked as favorites (forgive me if I'm wrong), so do you ever give anyone a 100%, far as the ladies? Or would Sosay be like the top of the list to you? If so, for someone like me, that likes to give whatever is available (to include past and present, if the whole woman's wrestling turned into old hags, I would not make them higher or anything, lol), I would give whoever I thought deserved it the most 100, then work down from there... Also, wouldn't it be lovely if we could actually do 95.4 instead of having to settle for 95.0 (no decimals in the database:-().

[QUOTE=forlan;216905]Anyone who finds Dana Dameson attractive i say WACKO! Case in Point [img]http://i16.tinypic.com/4hvht1x.jpg[/img] Credit for the Pic to the DOI[/QUOTE] How does that show her to be ugly exactly? That pic is freaking hot. Sorry, but I'm not into the anorexic look. In that pic, she's a healthy weight. Healthy is good. Granted, nowadays she is a pig, she's really fat and ugly. In that pic, though, she hadn't gained the extra baggage yet, and is still hot. Nice rack, great booty, hot as hell. [QUOTE=Remianen;217154]Anubis, considering the plank you've voluntarily walked with regards to Dana Dameson, your judgement in this area is moot. (Sorry)[/QUOTE] Well, lemme say right now Dana Dameson has absolutely zero talent. I know that. Still, I like a girl with meat on her bones who is a healthy weight. Dana used to be that, though I must admit that nowadays she's pretty fugly.

She (Tammy) looks quite nice there. [QUOTE]You apparently don't know what a healthy weight is.[/QUOTE] Dameson is 4'11". Normal weight for a woman her age and height would be between 98 and 128 lbs. In that pic, she looks AT LEAST a buck sixty. Anubis, this is another one of those instances where maybe you should just admit you're in the minority and drop it. I have no idea what she looks like now, but in that pic AND the pic you posted, she is NOT what most people would consider attractive.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;217218]I like how your stats rate with each other (ALOT!!), however.... I'm just curious, these names look kind of picked as favorites (forgive me if I'm wrong), so do you ever give anyone a 100%, far as the ladies? Or would Sosay be like the top of the list to you? If so, for someone like me, that likes to give whatever is available (to include past and present, if the whole woman's wrestling turned into old hags, I would not make them higher or anything, lol), I would give whoever I thought deserved it the most 100, then work down from there... Also, wouldn't it be lovely if we could actually do 95.4 instead of having to settle for 95.0 (no decimals in the database:-().[/QUOTE] Sarah Stock would get as close to 100 as I'm willing to go (99.3), followed closely by Ayako Hamada (98.9), Fabi Apache (98.4), and Nikki Roxx (97.6). Sosay would be tops in the list of workers paulskin posted originally (to me), yes. I do use the 'top-down' approach but I don't start at 100. 100 to me means pure and utter perfection and IMO that doesn't exist. And I dunno what database you're referring to because I pulled those numbers directly from my modifications of bobinc's GGW mod. And Anubis, I'm not knocking your personal tastes. I'm saying that the horse died YEARS ago when you got lambasted in the 05 thread during the development of TCP's mod. Let it rest in peace. I'm not going to say Dana Dameson is butt ugly because I've seen FAR worse (and if Dana is butt ugly, wtf are the worse ones called?). I also like women with meat on them (LuFisto's thighs *sigh*). I think Stacy Keibler needs to eat more, for example. However, I'm not going to argue a point that [I]has no [B]right[/B] answer[/I] due to its subjective basis. There are guys who'd give a kidney for a night with a Stacy Keibler type or Torrie Wilson or any of the other 'divas' but I'm not one of them. Now if you said Mercedes Martinez (and her bubble butt) or, God help me, Sarah Stock, I'm on the next plane to wherever with my kidneys in a cooler. :p

Remi, I was refering to all mods in general.... Not any in particular. I was saying you cannot put in the decimal points in the database before you start a game. This can happen anytime you go into the editor after a game is started though, sure:-). I don't believe anyone has ever done that for a mod they put out though... that would mean starting a default game that everyone would have to play in order to get the exact modifications they would want. I meant, wouldn't it be nice if you could make a mod, and be able to give someone a 95.4 or a 99.8 (whatever), instead of flat numbers like 99, 98, etc. before the game starts, meaning in the database Before you begin a game.

[QUOTE=forlan;216905]Anyone who finds Dana Dameson attractive i say WACKO! Case in Point [img]http://i16.tinypic.com/4hvht1x.jpg[/img] Credit for the Pic to the DOI[/QUOTE] Not saying it is for sure, but it sure looks like that is a tampered pic.... Look closely at her rib cage, although I guess it's possible she might be "double jointed" and able to push it out like that, in that pose......... PS: I've never seen her wrestler or anything before, so this is not a post saying she is hot or anything, I have no idea. Just saying that pic don't look real.

She's still very fat. That's not a healthy weight. Yes, I would give my kidney to be with Stacey Keibler or Torrie Wilson, albeit Stacey is a bit skinny for my tastes. That first Sarah Stock pic is better than the 2nd, imo too.

First off, I had no idea the pic was modded. That's pretty low, forlan. Either way, she was still a healthy weight. 160? That's insane. Look, this is no longer about how hot she is. I know I'm in the minority on that. What I will not drop, however, is this asinine thinking that she was overweight back then. She's overweight [i]now[/i] yes, but back then in those pics, she is indeed a healthy weight. I've been with plenty of girls who weighed 160 (and were healthy at that weight, though they were taller of course), and she was no 160, not even close. 120 tops in those pics. Is she at the high end of healthy? Yes, but that doesn't make her ugly or fat. Anyone who thinks she was fat back then is pretty, um . . . Heck, I can't think of a nice way to say it, so I'll just leave it at "they don't know what they're talking about". So disagree with me on her looks, fine, I got no beef with that. [i]Do not[/i], however, claim that she was [i]overweight[/i] back then, because she wasn't. I'm not gonna argue hotness because, as we've established, it's eye of the beholder and all that. I will never drop the weight thing, though, so the only way to stop that is for you people to stop saying she was overweight back then. People who think that's overweight are the reason why so many women have unhealthy obsessions and look like skin and bones. You can like the ribcage look all you want, but don't call normal women fat because you want your girls to have skeletal figures. I will never [i]ever[/i] stop defending women who decide to have a normal weight instead of being super skinny, I simply flat out refuse. @Jasx12: Your statement was especially troubling seeing as you posted [i]after[/i] forlan's modifications were removed (I had just assumed she was sticking her belly out, though forlan's little stunt getting exposed explains it), and after the pic was properly posted, she barely qualifies for the high end of healthy because she's closer to being a middle-of-the-road normal weight in that pic.

[QUOTE=forlan;217334]Since this is a topic about Divas, Tammy Sytch is slowly but surely losing the weight [img]http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/t/tammysytch/gallery/photoscans/6/gallery1/185.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] Is it just me or is she starting to look like Jennifer Coolidge? [IMG]http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/s/Q/8/date02140620.jpg[/IMG]

In that weight she is definitely at the "top end of healthy" but not quite obese. Too much overweight for me though, I'm not gonna lie. Sorry, though if you think I like skin and bones because no. Anorexia and bulemia are disgusting, and I have a couple friends who were overweight (I mean... tubs o' lard in like 2nd grade) but became anorexic. One of them still can't eat right because of stomach problems and such, so yes if you have to do that it is wrong. Anyways, that's off tangent. I'm glad to see TLS is losing alot of the weight she put on, I hope she can get back to sunny shape. And in the difference between the two model pics posted HERE? I can't really tell, to be honest. There's also another pic of Dana on that site. If your stomach is hanging down over your bathing suit you are overweight, imo. Learn to wear a one piece. Now in a picture like this [img]http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/DanaDameson/3.jpg[/img] She's not overweight. That's healthy.

Archived