The Fall RELEASED~!

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;220934]Anybody found any bugs/errors? I've noticed the NWA's scheduling is a little off, they have three events in April, so that will be fixed in 1.1.[/QUOTE] Also, Halloween Havoc is in the middle of November. No idea how none of us spotted that before release.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=tommytomlin;220934]Yep, but with tag teams. Very similar to the NWA's Crockett Cup. FPW also have a tournament called 'Rising Star' for young workers. And congrats on hitting national by November. It's pretty much a race for national (and then international) for the Big Three, whoever hits international first is guaranteed to sign the best free agents (Angle, Benoit, Eddie, Outsiders), and probably poach PPA talent from everybody. Anybody found any bugs/errors? I've noticed the NWA's scheduling is a little off, they have three events in April, so that will be fixed in 1.1.[/QUOTE] Actually once you hit National you could get anyone. But Hulk is a cheapass as he doesnt allow me to hire Angle or HHH due to the fact they want alot of money. So now Angle signed with FPW nice going Hulkster you ass! Anyways Shane McMahon and Austin should have lifetime contracts since they are the co-owners of FPW.

[QUOTE=Big D;220976]Actually once you hit National you could get anyone. But Hulk is a cheapass as he doesnt allow me to hire Angle or HHH due to the fact they want alot of money. So now Angle signed with FPW nice going Hulkster you ass! [/quote] Yeah, I meant the AI, as once they hit international, they pretty much scoop up everyone. Bastards. [quote]Anyways Shane McMahon and Austin should have lifetime contracts since they are the co-owners of FPW.[/QUOTE] Ah, thanks.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;220934] Anybody found any bugs/errors? I've noticed the NWA's scheduling is a little off, they have three events in April, so that will be fixed in 1.1.[/QUOTE] Looking in the editor, I noticed that the AWF is located in the Southeast. Shouldn't it be in the Southwest?

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;221070]God damn it. You are correct. Thanks yous. Also fixed Legends of Wrestling, which is meant to be based in the Great Lakes. Fixed its overness too. Silly Tommy.[/QUOTE] With such a kick-ass mod, we need more silly people around here ;) ... Anyways, just got two months in and it's just awesome :D Edit: it's not really a bug itself, in Fusion the face/heel ratio isn't very balanced: all upper midcarders are face, it's a good way to get young heels over, but many established guys are whining to do the job on the first shows, so maybe you want to tweak this (maybe turn Bradshaw and one other guy (Al Snow ?) heel). For the rest, I confirm, kick-ass mod

[QUOTE=Smarky;221676]Anyone got any ideas for a diary for this mod?[/QUOTE] Play The Extreme for three months, and then start a diary on the first day of April. It'll give the promotion a little bit of history, the roster will be how you like it, and there's a good chance that by that point one of the other feds will have already made it to National.

Since I decided to so back to xp after vista, im using this mod for my first game, and im fusion, only done a few days, but im loving it. One of the other companies just put low ki and nova together, naming them as the killers!! Think of the promos that team could do, inserting somebody told me, bones and all these things that ive done, into their lines if they are still around in the 2005 mod :D Anyway, top job on this!!

[QUOTE=ilovebarbu;221432] Edit: it's not really a bug itself, in Fusion the face/heel ratio isn't very balanced: all upper midcarders are face, it's a good way to get young heels over, but many established guys are whining to do the job on the first shows, so maybe you want to tweak this (maybe turn Bradshaw and one other guy (Al Snow ?) heel). For the rest, I confirm, kick-ass mod[/QUOTE] Ah, that's a good idea. Poser actually checked the face/heel stuff for me but I obviously didn't follow his advice for FPW. Might turn Bradshaw and Snow heel, Bradshaw can be a Texas turncoat or something.

Cracking mod. Enjoying playing as AWF, albeit not too far in. Who's the biggest promotion that would be able to sign the big names? As I've been rejected a number of times for people who should be snapped up.:D Great work though mate.:cool:

The AWF and FPW are the biggest two, I think I calculated their popularity so they were exactly the same in total pop., though I might have tweaked it since then. They also have the same prestige. You'll need to hit National (or just on the verge of it) before you can sign guys like Angle, Benoit and Nash.

Tommy, thanks for this scenario! I've been playing this game since before EWR even and this is the most fun I've ever had playing it. I'm In June 2002 as the NWA and am having a crazy ride. Nobody has reached National yet, I'm probably in second place popularity wise just ahead of AWF and a little behind FPW but my TV ratings (Nice 11 pm slots on Bravo and ESPN) are at least double theirs. The big three all lost the major PPV carriers after 2-3 months which I think is why nobody has gone national yet. I'm sure I'd be ahead if it wasn't for some bad breaks. First Naitch retired 2 months in, then Sabu in the middle of a hot program. And now, just as I brought Benoit in with a view to him going over for the title at Starrcade 2002, Raven has quit to tour with LOW and Sting (My long time champ, being groomed for the last 6 months to drop the strap to Lance Storm who is crazy over) is now refusing to resign. This puts my next 6 months of planning in turmoil. I think I'm going to get Sting to drop the strap to Storm on free tv to try and get some more momentum as he is already booked for a blow-off with a heel DDP at his last PPV. Anyway, AWESOME scenario!

I love this mod. In my game, I'm having two roadblocks: No TV and a restriction on money. I have everybody leaving Pro Wrestling Reborn after their contract runs out because Jim Kettner doesn't want to pony up any money. After 11 months, I have lost Rey Mysterio Jr., Jerry Lynn, Nova, RVD, EZ Money, and Low Ki. Soon, I'm afraid that I will lose CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, and Chase Stevens. That will leave me with nobody in the upper tier of drawing people. On the TV front, I am not popular enough for the small stations, but for the tiny stations, I am not the type of programming that they are looking for. For a company that has at least 30.0% popularity in every game area of America besides Puerto Rico and a 50.2% in the Mid-Atlantic region, this is starting to get frustrating. :D IMO, this mod is the best that I have played for TEW2007. Thank you for doing the mod. Even if I have to fix some of the angles.

The deal with PWR is that you start with a dream roster, but you won't be able to keep it unless you grow dramatically. It's a great idea in theory, but it sucks if you're playing as them. I might give Lynn a lifetime contract, as he is pretty much a key player in the promotion. As for the rest, well, I'm just evil. I might have a look at the TV stations though for 1.1, PWR should be able to get on TV somehow.

Im loving the mod, 3 months in, and undertaker has made ken anderson a star :P I had a massive feud for the united states championship, with taker mainly winning, but then at nuclear winter, goldberg turned on taker, mr anderson won and his us popularity jumped from f+ to c!! So yeah, I can't love this mod enough Oh and it seems to be impossible to keep your ppv contracts, but that just makes the game a lot more challenging :D

Archived