The Fall RELEASED~!

I think that for After The Fall alot of superstars that were at the time of The Fall, unpopular but talented and full of potential gotten big pushes (CM Punk, etc.) I also think that due to the fact that John Cena is already in AWF that he should be pushed big time kind of like he is now in the WWE (I'm not a Cena fan I just think it's a good idea to make me dislike the AWF a bit more.) One question though, for the wrestlers like Eddy Guerrero and Curt Henning be dead in After The Fall?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=tommytomlin;224206]And Mr. Perfect would be alive if he didn't take massive amounts of prescription and non-prescription medication. Everyone who is dead will be dead in the game, no exceptions, because quite frankly it's pretty damn creepy.[/QUOTE] I agree... I feel weird using deceased wrestlers in this game... I dunno... I rather just let them rest in peace... is that strange? haha

Savage died after only one month in my game too... I'm currently playing with FPW. I'm only about 3 months into it. Steve Austin won my world title tournament (I know big surprise) he beat Tazz in the finals after Goldberg came out and distracted Tazz. (This was done because Tazz beat Goldberg in the semis underhandedly) This set up a very hot feud with Tazz and Goldberg that are still engulfed in a hot feud. And in a bit of a shocker The Undertaker just came off of a feud with Vader...and lost! This makes Vader my number 1 heel in the company and an A* in almost every region of the US. He's about to feud with Austin for the title and it should be amazing. Brian Lawler ismy current US Champion (yes you read that right) and my tag champs are... Bradshaw and Shamrock!?!? who are involved in a semi hot feud with Kronik. The hardest part about booking FPW so far has been their lack of main event Heels, (after Tazz and Booker you have nothing, hence Vader being so huge.) We made one small wave in the free agent market and just picked up Lance Storm to help bulk up the heel problem. Anyways thats a "brief" run down on what's going on in my game. Tommy just want to let you know this mod absolutly rocks it's by far my favorite thus far. Keep up the good work buddy.

I'm about 7 weeks in with AWF. I've got the Rock and Hogan feuding over the main belt, with cameo's from Edge, Jericho, Kane and The Giant. As I've not yet decided what I'm going to do with them all. Maybe a tag based feud or maybe even unite them. Rhino is currently the IC champ and I've started him in a feud with Matt Hardy, as they seem to really click for some reason. Rikishi and Goldust are temporary tag champs, as I try to establish teams other than NAO. The Steiner brothers are on the back foot as I am thinking of pushing Scott as a singles guy. Doug Williams is the TV champion, and he's starting to get over now as his matches are picking up. I'm pushing for National, just need that extra popularity boost which I'm hoping my next PPV will bring. As NOAH have gone national and I'm dreading them or FPW stealing all the talent. Great mod this.:cool:

I'm running The Extreme and am at Mar. 2002 (I believe). I created 2 new belts, The Extreme Cup (held every Jan.) and The Extreme Cruiserweight Championship. Champions: Sabu - World (taken from Vampiro in a Crisis Big Born Deathmatch in December, so far defended twice) Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney - Tag (fueding with Doring and Roadkill) Spike Dudley - Cruiserweight (putting on GREAT matches with Whipwreck) Sandman - King of Hardcore (Who else?) Vampiro - won the Extreme Cup Who left: Abdullah retired New Jack quit Who I hired: April Hunter (manages Malice) Kevin Fertag (jobber) The Blue Meanie Shelley Martinez (has talkshow angles) Ruckus Bob Sapp CM Punk Dennis Knight Dan Wilson (announcer) Francine (manages Sandman) Madison (interviewer) Super Crazy Christian York Curtis Lee (generated worker, renamed C**t Kopain and gave him Grunge gimmick, currently gaining skills nicely) Ian Rotten (gonna have Balls and Axl break up, turning Axl heel) Lobo Bill Behrens (Road Agent) Currently lost a couple thousand from when I started. As they say, though, you gotta lose money to make money!

I am almost 2 years in the game at May 2003. I am playing as FPW, being International along with the NWA. AWF still cult. Steve Austin is my world champion for the third time. I had plans to make taker my world champion but he just left for the NWA. Iron sheik died. Steven Regal is my international champion(however its called, I mean the midcard title). Currently 2 time. One of my best wrestlers. Hired: Hennig Eddie Guererro Kurt Angle Triple H(returned around may 2002) Michaels back in action Cena(for development) Sapp(also development) Left: Taker Tazz

I'm about a year and a half in. I started with PWR, but due to no TV and lack of facilities that like Modern promotions, I went over to TNA when it opened. Now 3 months in, I realize that I made a mistake. My 2 major feuds are Jerry Lynn vs. Chuck Palumbo and Mikey Whipwreck vs. Vampiro. They are fighting over the TNA World Title and #1 contendership. For my Tag Teams, I have the Rock 'n' Roll Express and the Pitbulls w/Francine. Other teams have been thrown together and aren't ready yet to be involved in Title shots. I guess the most telling thing of my roster is that Scott Anton and Steve Blackman are main eventers. :eek: I want to raid other companies, but Paul Heyman, the owner of TNA, wants homegrown stars, so hiring anybody working for a major promotion is out. I am stoked about a new stable called the Night Stalkers that I have made up of Vampiro, Kevin Fertig, Luke Hawx, Chance Beckett, and Jeff Farmer. FPW is crushing everybody under their heel. They are at international while there are 8 promotions at cult in North America. ESW just went out of business as well as Memphis.

[QUOTE=aaronman;224952]I'm National now. :D But Hulk Hogan is a expletive and won't let me sign Kurt Angle cus I can only offer him about half of what's needed. :mad:[/QUOTE] If you want to be evil, you could drop Angle's overness in the in-game editor, sign him for peanuts, then boost it again after he's on your roster. But that's cheating.... ;)

[QUOTE=bkremer72;224669]I want to raid other companies, but Paul Heyman, the owner of TNA, wants homegrown stars, so hiring anybody working for a major promotion is out. I am stoked about a new stable called the Night Stalkers that I have made up of Vampiro, Kevin Fertig, Luke Hawx, Chance Beckett, and Jeff Farmer.[/QUOTE] Umm... yeah. When "the big four" become "the big nine or ten," it's probably not a good idea to try breaking into the big leagues. ;)

I've been playing 3-4 months with a fed, then starting over with another fed... just to get a feel for the world. I'm currently starting a game with NWA (third one, but this one I'm going to play full time) Love the mod... Love it.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;224206]And Mr. Perfect would be alive if he didn't take massive amounts of prescription and non-prescription medication. Everyone who is dead will be dead in the game, no exceptions, because quite frankly it's pretty damn creepy.[/QUOTE] Just throwing my two cents in. This is an alternate reality. Who knows, maybe one of the deceased, let's use Mr. Perfect, would of been around different people, things may of changed in his life. Just making a case for not having people die in the mod, just because they are dead in real life. Heck going a little further, maybe somebody could die who isn't dead in the real world....

I don't think its creepy, whenever i play a promotion where there is a wrestler I know is deceased (ex. Eddy Guerrero) I usually give them a big push, Eddy became my number one star in the Montreal Aftermath mod with an A* in America by 1998 and was the World Champ. I think having other people die who didnt in real life would be an interesting twist.

[QUOTE=The-619;225093]I don't think its creepy, whenever i play a promotion where there is a wrestler I know is deceased (ex. Eddy Guerrero) I usually give them a big push, Eddy became my number one star in the Montreal Aftermath mod with an A* in America by 1998 and was the World Champ. [/quote] Yeah, but that's 1998. Eddie was alive. It's not like you've imported him into 1RC and he's currently in a hot feud with The Undertaker. [quote]I think having other people die who didnt in real life would be an interesting twist.[/QUOTE] I understand it's subjective, I'm not judging anyone for anything, but I think it's creepy. It's absolutely not going to happen in After The Fall. To fantasy book the outcome of people's lives is a bit too morbid.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;225004]If you want to be evil, you could drop Angle's overness in the in-game editor, sign him for peanuts, then boost it again after he's on your roster. But that's cheating.... ;)[/QUOTE] Hmm..... I couldn't possibly.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Archived