The Fall RELEASED~!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, that ain't happening. If people can't tell the difference between a fictional mod named 'The Fall' without any 'real' promotions and a real-world mod named 'Fall Of The One Ring Circus', I doubt they're intelligent enough to install a mod in the first place. How are they at all similar in concept?

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;222951]Yeah, that ain't happening. If people can't tell the difference between a fictional mod named 'The Fall' without any 'real' promotions and a real-world mod named 'Fall Of The One Ring Circus', I doubt they're intelligent enough to install a mod in the first place. How are they at all similar in concept?[/QUOTE] He's probably thinking of the TEW 05 "Death of the WWE" mod. Other people have made the mistake in the past, but I'm not sure how or why exactly.

[QUOTE=Jprhino;222955]I simmed this game through for 6 or 7 years and found that Fusion Pro Wrestling's Rising Star Cup was never used. Might be something worth looking at.[/QUOTE] Hmm. I think that might be because it's set for 'Youngsters' and 'Midcard', and they might just never have enough young midcard workers? Interesting. What does the world look like in 7 years time, if you don't mind me prodding you for info? I've only simmed about 1.5 years in.

Alternate reality fun! [QUOTE=tommytomlin;223035]Hmm. I think that might be because it's set for 'Youngsters' and 'Midcard', and they might just never have enough young midcard workers? Interesting. What does the world look like in 7 years time, if you don't mind me prodding you for info? I've only simmed about 1.5 years in.[/QUOTE] As of Wednesday, Week 1 of June 2008 we have a rather interesting alternate universe vibe going on. (I only have the US & Canada active) NWA are the leaders in America as a Global promotion (STAMPEDE in Canada) FPW is a close second at International level AWF is in the "mediocre" group at Cult ECW rose from the ashes in 2007 and is currently Regional N-WOW is now bankrupt and has pretty much forced all women into retirement As for workers: John Cena is only an Upper Midcarder in LoneStar Randy Orton languishes in the Midcard of Stampede Hogan is still wrestling!!!! (Some things can never change it seems) Heyman now books for NWA (smell the irony!) and David Flair owns it To avoid going on an endless list tirade, please ask if you want specifics. Believe me when I say it's extremely interesting to look through. ;)

[QUOTE=ilovebarbu;223209]Jprhino, any chance u can send my your simmed save in .zip so I can look at it in depth :confused: :D[/QUOTE] Of course I could. Whether I will, now that's a question! ;) Nah, sure I will. How exactly do you want me to send it?

*Putting on his worst Austrian accent, just because he can* I'll be back! ... Wait, that isn't right... Oh yeah! I got it and your e-mail is now...... .......... .................. waitforitwaitforit ......... SENT! :D Over 9.5MB even at max compression mind, but them's the breaks! That'll teach you to be such a cheeky beggar and ask for freebies now, won't it?! ;)

[QUOTE=ilovebarbu;223254]RVD is dead[/QUOTE] I'm beginning to think that potheads shouldn't have "drug use" checked. The drug use check box seems to really shorten a character's lifespan, and you'd have to be an unusual variety of idiot to claim that pot guarantees an early death the same way heroin or cocaine would.

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;223309]I'm beginning to think that potheads shouldn't have "drug use" checked. The drug use check box seems to really shorten a character's lifespan, and you'd have to be an unusual variety of idiot to claim that pot guarantees an early death the same way heroin or cocaine would.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'll uncheck RVD for 1.1. Though, I've gotta say the 'Drug Use' thing certainly kills Miss Elizabeth in almost every game I play. Must be fate. As for Joey, he doesn't have steroid use checked, so that's just weird. Maybe he felt the need to bulk up in FPW. And fascinating stuff r.e the 7 years. James Storm is the next Hulk Hogan? Awesome.

Simmed up until January 2002 just to see what kind of stuff would be going on in the game world. Starrcades main event was Diamond Dallas Page versus D-Von Dudley. RevX rise to Regional Size. NOAH rise to National Size. Jerry Lawler Retires. Eddie Guerrero joins NJPW. [QUOTE]I've gotta say the 'Drug Use' thing certainly kills Miss Elizabeth in almost every game I play. Must be fate. [/QUOTE] Elizabeth Dies. Davey Boy Smith Dies.

This mod is by far the best I've played in a long time. I've only played for about 3 weeks as the NWA, I had Sting and Raven have a big feud to decide the Champion at Clash Of The Champions, before that I managed to trade Sting with NJPW for a one time appearance and got Nash to job to Sting the show before he won the World Title :) .

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;222101]The AWF and FPW are the biggest two, I think I calculated their popularity so they were exactly the same in total pop., though I might have tweaked it since then. They also have the same prestige. You'll need to hit National (or just on the verge of it) before you can sign guys like Angle, Benoit and Nash.[/QUOTE] Cheers dude. Appreciated. :)

Archived