The Fall RELEASED~!

[CENTER][IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6727/thefalldo2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The hype thread for The Fall was dying, so I figured I may as well finish the damn thing. Here's the Download Links... From [URL="http://www.bobinc.net"]BobInc.net[/URL] 1. [URL="http://www.bobinc.net/TEWDownloads/Mods/TheFall.zip"]TheFall.zip[/URL] - Contains the data 2. [URL="http://www.bobinc.net/TEWDownloads/Mods/TheFallPeople.zip"]TheFallPeople.zip[/URL] - Contains the worker pictures. or from Jasx12 The Sexy 1. [URL="http://www.ubrnet.com/mods/TheFall.zip"]TheFall.zip[/URL] 2. [URL="http://www.ubrnet.com/mods/TheFallPeople.zip"]TheFallPeople.zip[/URL] [B][SIZE="3"]The 1.1 data update (data only) is contained in an attachment at the bottom of this post.[/SIZE][/B] And here's the ReadMe. [B][U][COLOR="Navy"]The Fall - A Scenario For TEW07[/COLOR][/U][/B] Created by Tommy [I] Statistical base thanks to the RaveX, FOTORC and DOTT data sets. Belt pics courtesy of S4L. Dojo file thanks to Deathcroc. Locations file thanks to D16. New promotions file thanks to shamelessposer. Testing thanks to Ping Von Erich and shamelessposer.[/I] _________________________________________________ [B] VERSION 1.0[/B] _________________________________________________ [B] [U]...March 2001... [/U][/B] At the height of their popularity, with their former enemy WCW vanquished and purchased, the WWF is riding high. It is undoubtably the most powerful promotion in the history of professional wrestling. But questions are being asked about the WCW sale. The U.S Securities and Exchange Commission begins a month-long investigation. [B] [U]...April 2001...[/U][/B] The wrestling world is in shock. The World Wrestling Federation is hit with a three-hundred million dollar fine, after it was revealed that Vince McMahon and AOL-Time Warner executive Jamie Kellner colluded to intentionally lower the purchase price of WCW. Stockholders and investors deserted the WWF, leaving the McMahon family with a humbled empire almost overnight. Disgraced, distraught and heartbroken, with a roster of wrestlers angry at the McMahon's mismanagement, the WWF was effectively shut down. Live events were cancelled, and television contracts were torn up. The McMahons go into isolation. In the months that follow, promotions across the United States shut down left, right and centre. Without the support of the WWF, OVW, HWA and MCW close shop. After the loss of millions of casual fans, promotions such as JAPW, APW and UPW can't support themselves. Even promotions with a more hardcore following, such as XPW and CZW close down. Some owners say they'll be back when the industry bounces back. Others leave for good. It is now [B]October 2001[/B]. The effects of The Fall are still ongoing, but there is cause for optimism. The [B]National Wrestling Alliance[/B], once facing extinction, has re-amalgamated under the leadership of Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes. WWF loyalists Steve Austin, The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels join the returned Shane McMahon to form [B]Fusion Pro Wrestling[/B]. And on the west coast, Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan use their connections to form the[B] American Wrestling Federation[/B]. This new 'Big Three' is joined by independent federations across the country, and two exciting new touring promotions. In Canada, a rejuvenated Stampede takes the country by storm. The wrestling industry has definitely bounced back from its perilous lows, but for how long? Can you guide your promotion through the wreckage of The Fall? Or will the professional wrestling industry collapse for good? _________________________________________________ [B][U]Installation Instructions[/U][/B] 1. In TEW07, go to the Database Editor and choose 'Create A New Database'. Name the new database "TheFall" (without the quotation marks). 2. Extract TheFall.zip to your TEW07/Data directory 3. To install the worker pictures, extract FallPeople.zip to TEW07/Data/TheFall 4. PLAY!@!!!#!@# __________________________________________________ [B][U]The Fall Files[/U][/B] - TheFall.zip - Contains the Data, Logos, Graphics and Belts. - FallPeople.zip - Contains the Worker Pictures. _________________________________________________ [B][COLOR="Navy"][I]After [/I]The Fall[/COLOR][/B] _________________________________________________ [IMG]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/885/thefalltb2.jpg[/IMG] And you know the deal folks, in a few months - [B]After The Fall[/B] will be released, set in 2005. Post your ideas, dynasties and suggestions for how you want the 'Fall' world to look like in four years. Don't like a certain promotion? Want a new 'Big Three'? Or maybe even a 'Big Four'? Who should hold the AWF Title over the missing four years? Who will switch feds? It's up to [B]you[/B]! (kinda) [I]Your [/I]feedback will help shape After The Fall! Yay for gimmicks!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some stuff worth noting in my FPW game: Ron Simmons and Ultimo Dragon(?!) are the NWA tag team champions. Glacier went over Doink the Clown in a midcard LoW bout. The match got a C-. Also, Rick Steiner beat The Barbarian for the LoW Heavyweight title. The match wasn't good enough to make the main event.

And Tommy, I officially hate you again. Now that it's time to settle down and really start playing this data, all of the really great wrestlers I'd like to book are spread so evenly across the different promotions that I can't decide which one to play. Curse your impeccable balance!

Couple of ideas for ATF... The Extreme should be 4th best promotion as CM Punk took the jump to the Extreme and ends up being the franchise player of the promtion. Kurt Angle signs to AWF and has a massive feud with The Rock for the championship. HHH makes his shocking return to wrestling joining his close friend HBK and brother-in-law Shane with FPW. just some ideas for ATF. and to keep you guys updated on my game i started with AWF and the first pay per view American Nightmare was truely an american nightmare as i turned Hogan heel to cost Rock the AWF championship match to the heel Edge...and with that my pop. and tv ratings sky rocketed! now im in November and already rose to national. great mod Tommy! cant wait for ATF also do you plan on having title lineage in ATF???

[QUOTE=Big D;220880]Also just a question...is the American Cup suppose to be like the KOTR???[/QUOTE] Yep, but with tag teams. Very similar to the NWA's Crockett Cup. FPW also have a tournament called 'Rising Star' for young workers. And congrats on hitting national by November. It's pretty much a race for national (and then international) for the Big Three, whoever hits international first is guaranteed to sign the best free agents (Angle, Benoit, Eddie, Outsiders), and probably poach PPA talent from everybody. Anybody found any bugs/errors? I've noticed the NWA's scheduling is a little off, they have three events in April, so that will be fixed in 1.1.

Archived