The (Re)Birth of a Phenom(inal) Deadman

week 3, December 1983 - Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MLW[/b] - Rick Martel won the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating The Shiek [b]UWA[/b] - Akio Sato retained the UWA World Lightweight title by defeating Lanny Poffo [b]UWF[/b] - Ultraman and Gama Singh won the Universal International Tag Team titles by defeating Matt Borne and Villano IV [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Larry Anoa'i [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - PNW Around the Horn[/b] With the possibility that the Skyscrapers are no more, I am scheduled to team with Dean Malenko in a tag match against Dizzy Hogan and Haruka Eigen. The bell rings and I open the match against Dizzy Hogan. I take control and two minutes later, after I whipped him into a corner and rammed him with my shoulder, he gouges me in the eyes and tags in Eigen. Eigen hits me with a headbutt before I get him with a backbreaker and a series of kicks. I then gave him a throat thrust before he fights back with a couple of side headlocks and rear chinlocks. He continues to beat on me before I am able to regain control. After a few minutes of exchanging blows, Eigen goes and tags in Hogan. Hogan keeps me on the mat with an elbow drop and a seated kick then I slip out of a hold and whip him into the corner and tag in Malenko. Malenko smashes Hogan's head on a turnbuckle then gives him a knife edge chop. Hogan reverses an irish whip and knocks out the ref. Hogan then tags in Eigen. A few minutes later Malenko gets Eigen in a charging roll up but only gets a two count. They exchange a few blows and then Eigen is able to tag in Hogan. A few minutes later, Malenko tries to whip him into the corner but Hogan reverses and then chokes him. Malenko slips out of another choke hold but Hogan stops him from tagging me. Hogan then goes and tags in Eigen. Malenko is able to whip Eigen into the corner and tags me in. I spear him before I hit him with a driving knee lift. I then pick him up, put him in a bear hug, and then smashes his back against the corner turnbuckles. Eigen comes back with a single leg trip and tags in Hogan. I get Hogan with a double backbreaker and then tag in Malenko. Malenko wraps Hogan in a small package but he only gets a two count. Hogan gets away before Malenko has a chance to slap on the Texas clover leaf and hits Malenko with a flying double axe handle. Hogan then bodyslams Malenko and tags in Eigen. Malenko dropkicks Eigen but he comes back and tries to put a stranglehold on him but Malenko slips away and tags me in. Eigen blocks a piledriver attempt then I press slam him. Eigen kicks out at the last second. I then choke slam him and then pin him for the win. [b]Time: 26 minutes, Rating C[/b] Also on the card, Art Crews retained the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Harley Davidson. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Bruiser Brody retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Shiro Koshinaka [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Gino Hernandez [b]MSW[/b] - Ricky Morton retained the Mid-South Television title by defeating Jos Leduc [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating The Mighty Igor [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling (TV)[/b] It looks as though the owner is trying to look for a new tag team partner for me as I see that I am slated to have Billy Two Eagles as my tag team partner tonight against the team of Harley Davidson and Joe Malenko. Because of TV, we have a 30 minute time limit. The match starts off with me in the ring against Harley Davidson. I am mostly in control for the first four minutes then I put him in a bear hug and slam his back against the turnbuckles in the corner. We start to slip out of each other's holds and Davidson tags in Malenko. I am able to slip out of a single leg grapevine and whip Malenko into the corner where I tag in Billy Two Eagles. They go at each other blow for blow for several minutes before Malenko is able to slip away and tag in Davidson. B2E reverses and irish whip and he hits Davidson with a flying forearm. Davidson tries to irish whip B2E but he reverses it and then tags me in. I get Davidson in a hammerlock back bomb and then I gave him a mafia kick. I then try to get him into the spinning inverted piledriver but he gouges my eyes. He then sandwiches an eye gouge between punches and tags Malenko in. Malenko gets a driving knee lift from me then I twist his head. I then picked him up and gave him a double backbreaker. Malenko breaks free and he puts me in a side headlock before tagging in Davidson. I avoid a flying double axe handle by Davidson then I pick him up by the neck and throw him across the ring. He blocks a couple of moves before head butting me. I avoid a kick and put him in a bear hug and slam his back into the turnbuckles and then tag in Billy Two Eagles. B2E goes into his war dance and then piledrives Davidson. He goes for the pin but Davidson kicks out at the last second. Davidson reverses an irish whip and then tags in Malenko. Malenko starts to wail on B2E but he is able to slip away and tag me in. I try to choke slam Malenko but he slips away and irish whips me. We accidentally knock out the ref and he gouges my eyes. We go back and forth then he tags in Davidson. As the ref comes to, I avoid a kick and the bell rings as we have reached the time limit. They have three judges at ringside in case anyone reaches the time limit and all three of them give the victory to me and Billy Two Eagles. [b]Time: 30 minutes, Rating: D Today's Wrestling News WWf[/b] - Bob Backlund retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Jesse Ventura [b]MACW[/b] - The Scooby Gang (Jimmy Valliant/Dory Funk,Jr) retained the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles by defeating Harley Race and Ivan Koloff [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Rick Martel [b]GCW[/b] - Ted Dibiase retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Armstrong [b]MSW[/b] - Junk Yard Dog retained the North American Heavyweight title by defeating Ernie Ladd [b]CStates[/b] - Double Shot (Killer Karl Kox/Ox Baker) retained the Central States Tag Team titles by defeating Jerry Blackwell and The Grappler #2 [b]CStates[/b] - Super Destroyer II retained the Central States Television title by defeating Porkchop Cash

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
week 3, December 1983 - Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Lane County Fairgrounds[/b] This is my first time at the Fairgrounds and when I get there I found that I will be in a singles match against Scotty the Body again. The bell rings and I am totally in control for the first four minutes before Scotty the Body starts to make a come back. He keeps me on the mat for about a minute with elbow drops and kicks before I slip out of a front facelock and mafia kick him. I then irish whip him and hit him with the Lariat then cover him for the pin. [b]Time: 6 minutes, Rating: C Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Mad Dog Vachon retained the AWA Television title by defeating Dino Bravo [b]JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Drew McDonald [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada retained the UWA Workd Middleweight title by defeating Enrique Vera [b]SECW[/b] - The Armstrongs retained the southeastern Tag Team titles by defeating Earthquake and Norvell Austin [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Chris Carter [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News SWCW[/b] - Orton and Slater retained the Southeast Tag Team titles by defeating Shawn Michaels and Gama Singh [b]CSW[/b] - The Cobra retained the British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Leatherface [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski retained the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Dean Ho [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - The Scooby Gang retained the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles by defeating Assassin #2 and Rufus R. Jones [b]GCW[/b] - Ted Dibiase retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating The Spoiler. (note: this was Dibiase's 11th title defense) [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Dutch Mantell [b]UWF[/b] - Akira Maeda retained the Universal International Heavyweight title by defeating yoshiaki Yatsu [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News There was no title matches today[/b]

week 4, December 1983 [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MLW[/b] - Rick Martel retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating The Shiek [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Larry Anoa'i [color=blue]Tuestday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I am not scheduled to wrestle tonight so I just stayed and watched the show from the back area. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Bruiser Brody retained the NWF International Heavyweight title by defeating Terry Funk [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Michael Hayes [b]MSW[/b] - Steve Williams won the Mid-South Television title by defeating Ricky Morton [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Medic #1 [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Bit Time Wrestling TV show[/b] I arrived and saw that I was again not scheduled to wrestle. I hope that they are just resting me for the holidays. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Bob Backlund retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Dick Murdoch [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Black Jack Lanza [b]GCW[/b] - The Spoiler won the National Heavyweight title by defeating Ted Dibiase [b]NJPW[/b] - Animal Hamaguchi retained the WWF Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Kuniaki Kobayashi [b]NJPW[/b] - Antoino Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Seiji Sakaguchi [b]MSW[/b] - Junk Yard Dog retained the North American Heavyweight title by defeating Jos Leduc [b]CWF[/b] - The Heavy Smokers retained the CWF Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Barry Windham and Dutch Mantell [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW News[/b] PNW released Dr. Tom Pritchard [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Kwik-Kik Lee [b]ASW[/b] - Tony Charles won the All-Star Television title by defeating Ken Mantell [b]ASW[/b] - Tomko and Morowski retained the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Tony Anthony and Rob Bass [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - Seiji Sakaguchi and Riki Chosyu won the I.W.G.P. Tag Team titles by defeating The British Bulldogs [b]JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Keith Hayward [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Roger Kirby [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - The Spoiler retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Cyclone Negro [b]WCCW[/b] - Chris Adams retained the WCCW Television title by defeating Bob Orton, Jr [b]JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Keith Hayward [b]CStates[/b] - Double Shot retained the Central States Tag Team titles by defeating Harley Race and Bob Brown [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol retained the AWA International title by defeating Roger Kirby [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Bill Dundee [b]UWF[/b] - Akira Maeda retained the Universal International Heavyweight title by defeating Genichiro Tenryu [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Jimmy Golden [b]ASW[/b] - Tony Charles retained the All-Star Television title by defeating Terry Adonis [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski retained the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Scott Casey [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CMLL[/b] - Dr. Wagner retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating Dos Caras [b]WWC[/b] - Abdullah the Butcher won the WWC North American Heavyweight title by defeating Pedro Morales [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones retained the Southern Tag Team titles by defeating Bill Dundee and Rick Rude

progress & things The Annual Top 500 Wrestlers around the world were announced and listed at #267 is Mark Calaway. Here is a listing of his progress ([color=red] change increase/decrease from previous month is in red[/color]) [b]World Overness[/b] USA - 11 ([color=red]+6[/color]) Canada - 0 Mexico - 0 Japan - 0 UK - 0 [b]Skills/Attributes[/b] Spirit - 18 ([color=red]+5[/color]) Power - 76 Technique - 29 ([color=red]+4[/color]) Speed - 35 ([color=red]+4[/color]) Psychology - 61 ([color=red]+2[/color]) Stamina - 56 ([color=red]+1[/color]) Toughness - 79 Charisma - 87 ([color=red]+1[/color]) Microphone - 20 ([color=red]+1[/color] Safety - 47 ([color=red]+3[/color]) Looks - 92 Respect - 7 ([color=red]+1[/color]) [b]Match Records[/b] singles: 7-2 tag teams: 5-0 [b]Disposition[/b] PNW - Heel Midcarder (promoted from Lower Midcarder)

week 1, January 1984 - Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News UWF[/b] - Fit Finlay retained the Universal Light Heavyweight title by defeating Ultimo Dragon [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrive at the show and they have scheduled me in a singles match against Dean Malenko. The bell rings and I attack him with a throat thrust. I control him with a series of blows and suplexes before bear hugging him and slamming his back against the turnbuckles in a corner before spearing him. Malenko comes back with a snap mare and then starts to work on the legs. I reverse an irish whip but he goes back to attacking the legs. We slip from each other's holds then he punches me and gives me a back kick. I avoid a kick but he then applies a couple of holds before I come back and choke throw him. I twist his head then he counters a choke slam attempt with a kick in the gut. He then irish whip me and kicks me in the thigh before hitting me with a forearm in the back and a flying standing knee. I irish whip him but he avoids a lariat and snap mares me. Before he can drop an elbow on my knee I hit him with a hammerlock back bomb but he kicks out of my pin attempt at the last second. Malenko then gains control and kicks me a couple of times in the gut before putting me in a drop toe hold and then attacks my legs with an inside toe hold. I get away from a knee drive and bear hug him and slam his back into the turnbuckles in a corner before getting him with a running powerslam. He kicks out of my pin attempt at the last second then breaks a choke slam attempt. Malenko irish whips me but I avoid a dropkick and hit him with a flap jack. He kicks out of my pin attempt at the last second before I choke slam him and then pin him. [b]Time: 14 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] Also on the card Don Running Bear retained the PNW Television title by defeating Scotty the Body. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Villano III won the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Chavo Guerrero Sr [b]AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Dory Funk, Jr [b]WCCW[/b] - The Fabulous Freebirds retained the WCCW Tag Team titles by defeating David & Kevin Von Erich [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Medic #1 [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived for the televised show but I am not scheduled to wrestle. During the show Rip Oliver & The Assassin retained the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Rip Rogers and Buzz Sawyer [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Ray Stevens [b]AJPW[/b] - Villano III retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating The Amazing Kung Fu [b]AJPW[/b] Terry Funk won the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Bruiser Brody [b]AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Dory Funk, Jr [b]NJPW[/b] - Animal Hamaguchi retained the WWF Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Kazuo Yamazaki [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race won the Central States Television title by defeating Super Destroyer II [b]CStates[/b] - Double Shot retained the Central States Tag Team titles by defeating Ted Oates and Luke Graham [b]UWF[/b] - Ultraman won the Universal Light Heavyweight title by defeating Fit Finlay

week 1, January 1984 - Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW News[/b] PNW signed Michael Kirschner & Earthquake. Released Dean Ho. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan retained the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title by defeating Medic #1 [b]WWC[/b] - Abdullah the Butcher retained the WWC North American Heavyweight title by defeating Pampero Firpo [b]SWCW[/b] - Al Madril retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Della Serra [b]SECW[/b] - Mr. Olympia retained the Alabama Heavyweight title by defeating Plowboy Frazier [b]ASW[/b] - Tomko and Morowski retained the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Tony Anthony and Scott Casey [b]ASW[/b] - Tony Charles retained the All-Star Television title by defeating George South [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson won the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]PNW - Superstar Extravaganza[/b] After two months here in the PNW here comes my first Superstar Extravaganza show and I am slated to wrestle in a singles match against Danny Spivey, my former tag team partner. The bell rings and I come out with a throat thrust, backbreaker, and seated back kick. Spivey reverses an irish whip and hits me with a jab punch, eye gouge, forearm blow, and an eye gouge before putting me in a side headlock. I block a jab punch but he hits me with a forearm then I avoid an eye gouge. I come back at him with a suplex and a seated kick before whipping him into a corner. Spivey slips away but I reverse an irish whip and hit him with a clothesline. Spivey irish whips me but I avoid a forearm blow and give him an arm wringer smash. He reverses an irish whip and then for the next three minutes he is hammering away at me with forearm blows, punches, kicks, and hammerlocks along with an eye gouge or two. I countered a clubbing blow with a punch but he breaks a bear hug and applies a side headlock. Spivey then irish whips me and the ref is knocked out. I avoid an eye gouge but he breaks a hammerlock back bomb and kicks me in the gut and then a clubbing blow and backbreaker. I slip away from him and give him a driving knee lift and a grounded mafia kick before he breaks a hammerlock shoulder breaker. He then hits me with a jab punch. The ref has now come to. I give him a double backbreaker then he irish whips me and gouges my eyes and hits me with a jab. I give him a backbreaker turnbuckle smash and twist his head. Spivey reverses an irish whip but I avoid a clubbing blow and hit him with a flap jack but he kicks out of my pin attempt at the last second. He hits me with a jab, kicks me in the gut, applies a front facelock, and gouges my eyes. I give him a flurry of punches and he hits me with a forearm. I give him a mafia kick then he counters a choke slam with an eye gouge. Spivey hits me with a forearm and I irish whip him and hit him with the Lariat. Spivey kicks out at the last second and then hits me with a jab. He then comes back with a kick in the gut before irish whipping me and gouges my eyes. Spivey puts me in a side headlock and hits me with a forearm. I get away and give him a mafia kick before irish whipping him. He avoids a Lariat but I counter his charging forearm with a kick in the gut. Spivey counters a spinning inverted piledriver with an eye gouge and gives me a backbreaker. I avoid a double stomp attempt and give him a choke slam and pinned him for the victory. [b]Time: 20 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] I have now not lost a match, of any kind, since Wednesday of week 2 in November, a two month span. [b]Today's Wrestling News CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Tully Blanchard [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Manny Fernandez [b]GCW[/b] - The Spoiler retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Rick Martel [b]GCW[/b] - Ronnie Garvin retained the National Television title by defeating Road Warrior Animal [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Yashiaki Fujiwara [b]WCCW[/b] - Chris Adams retained the WCCW Television title by defeating Jimmy Garvin [b]CStates[/b] - Double Shot retained the Central States Tag Team titles by defeating Ted Oates and Bob Brown [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol retained the AWA International title by defeating Adrian Street [b]SWCW[/b] - Al Madril retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Sweetan [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] There are no title matches today.

week 2, January 1984 -- Monday and Tuesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News UWF[/b] - Akira Maeda retained the Universal International Heavyweight title by defeating El Gran Apollo [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived for the Around the Horn show and saw that I was going to be in a singles match against PNW newcomer Dan Severn, who is coming into the match undefeated since his debut two weeks ago. The match begins and I hit Severn with a throat thrust, a kick in the gut, and a giant suplex before a kick in the back. Severn blocks a backbreaker but I then I gave him an arm wringer smash before irish whipping him and giving him a clubbing blow. Severn reverses a whip into a corner but I break his turnbuckle smash try. Severn reverses an irish whip and accidentally knocks out the ref. He his me with a European uppercut and then gives me a kick in the knee. Severn brings me down with a side headlock takedown and then applied a knee bar and an arm bar. I slipped from a wrenching top wrist lock but he blocked my backbreaker attempt. I irish whipped Severn and clotheslined him then kicked him in the chest before he fought back and gave me a single leg trip. Severn applied a kneebar and a rear seated chinlock before I slipped from an arm bar. He breaks an arm wringer smash as the ref recovers. I slipped a hammerlock and gave him a backbreaker. Severn avoided a mafia kick and gave me a fireman's carry takedown before applying a seated rear chinlock. I slipped from an arm bar and irish whipped him but he avoided a running double axe handle and hit me with a single leg trip. Severn applied an arm bar and a wrenching hammerlock then I slipped from an arm bar. I gave Severn a hammerlock back bomb but he broke a head twist and gave me a European uppercut before a single leg trip. He applied an arm bar and a knee bar before I slipped an arm bar and gave him a driving knee lift. I whipped Severn into a corner and started choking him. He countered a backbreaker turnbuckle smash attempt with a kick in the knee and then applied a top wrist lock, an arm wringer, and a side headlock. I slipped a hammerlock blow and he slipped from a double backbreaker. I slipped from a rear amateur takedown but Severn broke a bear hug and gave me a single leg trip before applying a side headlock. I slipped from a front facelock and whipped him into a corner. He avoided a spear attempt and I slipped from a rear seated chinlock. Severn slipped a hammerlock back bomb and applied a hammerlock and hit me in the shoulder. I reversed an irish whip but he avoided a charging forearm. I slipped a hammerlock drive and gave him a double backbreaker and a flurry of punches. Severn blocked a running powerslam and fell on top of me after a press slam but I kicked out at the last second. Severn then gave me a short arm knee in the stomach and gave me a hammerlock drive and gave me a flurry of stomps. I slipped from a step over arm bar but he countered a mafia kick with a single leg trip. He hit me with a flurry of elbows and I started to bleed. I slipped a step over arm bar and irished whipped him but he avoided a lariat. Severn gave me a double underhook suplex but I slipped from a a step over arm bar. I gave him a backbreaker and he avoided a punch before giving me a front leg shoulder tackle. I slipped from a flurry of punches and gave him a hammerlock back bomb. Severn fell on top of me after a flap jack and I kicked out at the last second. He gave me front leg shoulder tackle and I slipped from a step over arm bar. Severn blocked a backbreaker attempt so I irish whipped him and hit the lariat. He kicked out of the pin attempt at the last second and then broke from a choke slam attempt. I countered a front leg shoulder tackle with a lariat clothesline and again Severn kicked out at the last second. He broke a bear hug turnbuckle smash attempt and hit me with the avalanche. I kicked out of the pin attempt at the last second. Severn gave me a double underhook suplex and a series of punches before I slipped from a step over arm bar. He avoided a mafia kick and applied a cross knee back breaker then hit me with a flurry of punches. Severn then applied a rolling hammerlock on me and my winning streak is over as I am too bloody and submitted. [b]Time: 20 minutes, Rating: B-[/b] Also at the show, Don Running Bear retained the PNW Television title by defeating Michael Kirschner. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Villano III retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Chavo Guerrero, Sr [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Bruiser Brody [b]WCCW[/b] - Chris Adams retained the WCCW Television title by defeating Cyclone Negro [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Elijah Akeem

week 2, January 1984 -- Wednesday thru Sunday [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived for the TV show taping and I found that I would be getting my first title shot as I will be facing Don Running Bear for the PNW Television title plus I had to do an interview. My interview went rather poorly as Harley Davidson interrupted it and my interview was over in two minutes as he had the fans totally behind him, and there is a lot of behind on him. The bell rings and I gave Don Running Bear (will be DRB from now on to conserve space and my fingers) a throat thrust and a giant suplex. I kicked him in the back and then whipped him into a corner and repeatedly rammed him with my shoulder. I then climbed the turnbuckles and hit him with a flying double axe handle. DRB countered my bear hug attempt with a slap in the chest and he tried to climb the turnbuckles but I stopped him. I irish whipped him and hit him with a flurry of punches before he blocked my double backbreaker attempt. DRB countered a flap jack attempt with a kick in the gut and I slipped from a front facelock. He slipped from a hammerlock back bomb and he applied a hammerlock and raked me in the back. DRB gave me a tomahawk chop and applied a rear chinlock before I slipped from a side headlock takedown and gave him a double backbreaker. He avoided a mafia kick but I slipped from a side headlock. DRB reversed an irish whip and gave me a slap in the chest. He then irish whipped me and gave me a dropkick and a slap in the chest before applying a side headlock and a top wrist lock. DRB hit me with a flying double axe handle and then applied a front facelock. I slipped from a side headlock and gave him a hammerlock shoulder breaker and a powerbomb. He countered a choke slam attempt with a slap in the chest and I slipped away from a front facelock. DRB avoided a driving knee lift and got me with a side headlock takedown. I slipped from another side headlock takedown attempt before I irish whipped him and hit him with a lariat. DRB kicked out of a pin attempt at the last second and I came back with a choke slam. He again kicked out at the last second and countered a running powerslam with a slap in the chest. DRB gave me another slap in the chest then irish whipped me and gave me another slap in the chest. I slipped from a side headlock and he broke from a double backbreaker and a hammerlock back bomb. He gave me a second rope dropkick but I slipped from a knee bar. DRB countered a back breaker attempt with a slap in the chest and then he slapped me in the chest again before giving me a snap mare takedown. DRB applied a knee bar, rear chinlock, and a front facelock before kicking me in the gut and giving me a side headlock takedown. I avoided a tomahawk chop but he broke from a choke slam attempt and gave me a tomahawk chop, a second rope dropkick, and a flying knife edge chop. DRB applied a knee bar before giving me a hammerlock drive and a dropkick in the corner. I slipped away from a flurry of punches and then he reversed an irish whip. We neutralized each other's moves and then I reversed an irish whip and gave him a clubbing blow. DRB broke from a choke slam attempt and gave me a hammerlock drive and a dropkick in the corner. I slipped from a flurry of chops and gave him a backbreaker. He broke a choke throw attempt but I slipped from a hammerlock drive. DRB avoided a driving knee lift and hit me with a flying double axe handle and a flurry of chops as I now started to bleed. He went into his war dance a couple of times before I was able to counter with a flap jack. DRB kicked out of my pin attempt at the last second and then countered a running powerslam with a slap in the chest. He gave me an arm wringer smash and a running dropkick before I slipped away from a flurry of chops. DRB blocked my arm wringer smash attempt so I irish whipped him. He avoided a lariat but then I countered his war dance with a choke slam and pinned him to become the new PNW Television champion! [b]Time: 20 minutes, Rating: B-[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Harley Race retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Jimmy Valiant [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Baron Von Raschke [b]AWA[/b] - Mad Dog Vachon retained the AWA Television title by defeating Larry Zbyszko [b]GCW[/b] - The Spoiler retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Armstrong [b]AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Dory Funk, Jr [b]CMLL[/b] - Dr. Wagner retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating Perro Aguayo [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Seiji Sakaguchi [b]CWF[/b] - Pat Song retained the CWF Television title by defetating Otto Wanz [b]CWF[/b] - The Heavy Smokers retained the CWF Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Barry Windham and Dusty Rhodes [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Bobby Jaggers [b]UWF[/b] - Ultraman retained the Universal Light Heavyweight title by defeating Masahiro Chono [b]UWF[/b] - Akira Maeda retained the Universal International Heavyweight title by defeating Riki Chosyu [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Keith Hayward [b]SWCW[/b] - Orton & Slater retained the Southwest Tag Team titles by defeating Bob Della Serra and Bob Sweetan [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]PNW News[/b] Signed Ron Ritchie. Released Dutch Savage [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - The Spoiler retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Tommy Rich [b]NJPW[/b] - Team Roar (Seiji Sakaguchi/Riki Chosyu) retained the I.W.G.P. Tag Team titles by defeating Antonio Inoki and Dynamite Kid [b]JPUK[/b] - Keith Hayward retained the British Lightweight title by defeating The Amazing Kung Fu [b]WWC[/b] - Abdullah the Butcher retained the WWC North American Heavyweight title by defeating Inferno #2 [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Ken Timbs [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - The Brisco Brothers retained the NWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Angelo Mosca and The Great Kabuki [b]GCW[/b] - Ronnie Garvin retained the National Television title by defeating Road Warrior Hawk [b]SECW[/b] - The Armstrongs retained the Southeastern Tag Team titles by defeating Igor Volkoff and Tim Horner [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] There were no title matches today.

week 3, January 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MLW[/b] - Rick Martel retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Ron Bass [b]UWF[/b] - LaParka and Bad News Allen won the UWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Atsushi Onita and George South [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Ben Bassarab [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived at the show and the postings that were listed scheduled me in a six-man tag team match. My partners are Earthquake and Scotty the body and we will be facing the team of Dan Severn, Billy Two Eagles, and Don Running Bear. The bell rings and I am in the ring against Dan Severn. I gave him a clubbing blow and he tried to fight back but I slipped from a side headlock takedown. Severn blocked a backbreaker but I gave him an arm wringer smash and irish whipped him. I gave him a throat thrust, a giant suplex and kicked him in the back. I continued the assault with a flying double axe handle, a double backbreaker, and a rear naked flurry of punches. Severn grabbed to rope to break a head twist then broke out of a choke throw attempt. He then appied a top wrist lock before I slipped from an arm wringer. Severn slipped from a hammerlock back bomb and applied a hammerlock before giving me a forearm in the gut. He then applied an arm wringer and a top wrist lock before kicking me in the knee and giving me a single leg trip. I slipped from his knee bar and gave him a hammerlock shoulder breaker before tagging in Earthquake. Earthquake whipped Severn into a corner gave him a clothesline before giving him a bear hug and ramming his back into the turnbuckles in a corner. Severn avoided the sit down splash and covered Earthquake but he kicked out at 1. Severn irish whipped Earthquake but Earthquake avoided a kick in the knee, gave him a side suplex, and hit Severn with his big squash before covering and getting the pin. [b]Time: 4 minutes, Rating: D[/b] During the show Art Crews retained the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Joe Malenko. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Villano III retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Hector Guerrero [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Chris Adams [b]SECW[/b] - Sunny War Cloud won the Alabama Heavyweight title by defeating Mr. Olympia [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV show[/b] When I arrived for the TV taping I saw that the owner has changed Danny Spivey back into a heel and has reunited the Skyscrapers. Danny and I will be in tag team action against Dizzy Hogan and Dan Severn. Before our match, however, I had to do an interview. With a big smile on my face, I headed towards the ring after the reforming of the Skyscrapers for the interview. Dan Severn interrupted my interview and not too long later (2:20 remaining) he had the crowd totally behind him and my interview came to an abrupt end. Wait 'til I get a hold of him. The bell rings for the match and I am in the ring against Dizzy Hogan. Hogan avoided a clubbing blow then I slipped from a front facelock and gave him a backbreaker and a seated back kick. He tried to fight back but I stopped him from climbing the ropes and gave him a throat thrust. I then irish whipped him and gave him a clubbing blow and a giant suplex before whipping him into a corner. After I repeatedly rammed him with my shoulder, he slipped my attempt to twist his head and raked my back. I stopped Hogan from making a tag but he fought back and applied a hammerlock before tagging in Dan Severn. Severn applied a front facelock and gave me a single leg trip before I slipped from his knee bar and irish whipped him and tagged in Danny Spivey. Spivey gouged Severn's eyes then Severn slipped from a backbreaker and gave him a forearm in the gut. Spivey avoided a kick in the knee and gave him a clubbing blow and then an elbow drop before applying a rear chinlock. Spivey then hit him with a flying double axe handle and a suplex before applying an arm bar. He then whipped Severn into a corner and gave him a big boot before appying a front facelock and gouging his eyes. Spivey gave him a clubbing blow before irish whipping him but Severn ducked under a clothesling and gave Spivey a European uppercut. Spivey countered a top wrist lock with an eye gouge and then whipped Severn into a corner and tagging me in. I repeatedly rammed my shoulder into him before he broke my attempt to twist his head and he appied a hammerlock. Severn then hit me in the back of the head with a forearm and kicked me in the knee. Severn then applied a top wrist lock and kicked me again in the knee. I slipped a side headlock takedown but he avoided my bear hug and applied a top wrist lock. I slipped from a hammerlock and gave him a double backbreaker. Severn avoided a mafia kick and applied a side headlock, a top wrist lock, and a hammerlock before kicking me in the knee. He then applied a front facelock and I slipped a side headlock and whipped him into a corner. Severn countered a spear attempt with a shooter takedown and then tagged in Dizzy Hogan. Hogan gouged my eyes then I avoided a clubbing blow and whipped him into my corner and tagged in Danny Spivey. Spivey repeatedly rammed him with his shoulder before Hogan avoided a mafia kick and gouged his eyes before applying a front facelock. Hogan gouged Spivey's eyes again and applied a hammerlock before giving him a bell clap and started choking him. He then hit Spivey with an elbow drop and a seated kick before stomping on him and choking him. Hogan gave him another elbow drop and started tearing his face before giving him another elbow drop and started choking him again. Hogan gave Spivey a seated kick before Danny avoided an elbow drop and gave him a gorilla press. Hogan kicked out at 2 then Spivey whipped him into our corner and tagged me in. Hogan avoided a spear but I slipped from his choke hold. He slipped from a hammerlock and raked me in the back before tagging in Dan Severn. Severn applied a top wrist lock then gave me an arm wringer smash and a sweeping ankle trip takedown before applying a knee bar. I broke his attempted sweeping ankle trip but he countered a press slam with a kick in the knee. He then gave me a short arm judo toss before I slipped from a knee bar. Severn blocked a double backbreaker and slipped from a hammerlock. I slipped from an arm wringer and whipped him into a corner and started choking him. I gave Severn a mafia kick then he countered a top ring rope drop with a kick to my knee. I stopped him from tagging in Hogan and whipped him into our corner and tagged in Danny Spivey. Spivey gave him a clothesline in the corner and Severn broke his powerbomb attempt. Severn applied a top wrist lock and tagged in Dizzy Hogan. Hogan gouged Spivey's eyes but he slipped from a arm wringer and gave Hogan a full nelson bomb. Hogan avoided a mafia kick but Spivey slipped out of a front facelock and incited the crowd before giving Hogan a big kick in the head and a big legdrop. Spivey then powerbombed Hogan and covered but Hogan kicked out at the last second. Spivey's anamalistic spear attempt misses and Hogan covered him and got a 2-count. Hogan applied a front facelock before raking Spivey in the back and tagged in Dan Severn. Severn applied a front facelock and gave him a short arm judo toss before Spivey slipped from an arm bar. Severn broke a full nelson and kicked Spivey in the knee before applying a front facelock, a side headlock, a wrenching top wrist lock and a hammerlock. Spivey slipped from another hammerlock and whipped Severn into our corner and tagged me in. Severn slipped from a press slam and I slipped out of a hammerlock before he avoided an over the top rope toss and I slipped from a front facelock. Severn fought back but I slipped from a hammerlock. He broke out a hammerlock and gave me a sweeping ankle trip takedown. I tried to fight back but he broke out of a bear hug and gave me a hammerlock blow and a forearm in the back of my head and in the gut. Severn kicked me in the knee and gave me a fireman's carry takedown before applying a wrenching hammerlock and giving me a flurry of elbows.I slipped out of a flurry of punches and he blocked a backbreaker. Severn reversed a whip into a corner and repeatedly rammed me with his shoulder and giving me a flurry of elbows. I slipped from a step over arm bar and tagged in Danny Spivey who gave Severn kick in the head and then powerbombed him. Severn kicked out of a pin attempt at the last second and then Spivey ended the match with a crucifix powerbomb and covered Severn for the pin. [b]Time: 23 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - The Brisco Brothers retained the NWA World Tag Team titles by defeating The Great Kabuki and Manny Fernandez [b]MACW[/b] - Wahoo McDaniel won the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Dory Funk, Jr [b]MACW[/b] - Harley Race retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Dusty Rhodes [b]AWA[/b] - Buck Zumhofe retained the AWA Light Heavyweight title by defeating Steve Regal [b]AJPW[/b] - Villano III retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Hector Guerrero [b]MSW[/b] - Junk Yard Dog won the Mid South Television title by defeating Steve Williams [b]CWF[/b] - Pat Song retained the CWF Television title by defeating Skip Young [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper won the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Loch Ness Monster

week 3, January 1984 --Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Keith Hayward [b]CSW[/b] - The Cobra retained the British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Al Madril [b]SECW[/b] - Sunny War Cloud retained the Alabama Heavyweight title by defeating Ron Simmons [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]PNW News[/b] Signed Ron Simmons, Jim Powers, and Gama Singh. Released The Tonga Kid and Dynamite Kid. [b]Other Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the WWF International title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan retained the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title by defeating Porkchop Cash [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Ox Baker [b]CSW[/b] - The Cobra retained the British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Phil Lafon [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Spoiler [b]SWCW[/b] - Angelo Acevedo retained the Southwest Television title by defeating Igor Volkoff [b]SWCW[/b] - Al Madril retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Della Serra [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Harley Race retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Dusty Rhodes

week 4, January 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Bobby Jaggers [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived at the show and saw that I was scheduled to defend my PNW Television title against Harley Davidson. It is the next to last match on tonight's card. The bell rings and Harley goes on the offensive by punching me then hitting me with a forearm and bodyslamming me. He then applied a rear chinlock but I avoided a kick to my back and gave him a throat thrust. I then gave him a kick in the gut, a giant suplex, a kick in the back, and a backbreaker before irish whipping him. I gave him a clubbing blow and an arm wringer smash then irish whipped him and hit him with a clothesline. I gave him a kick in the back and then a clubbing blow and Harley blocked a backbreaker and fell on top of me after a bodyslam. I kicked out at 1. I stepped away from a flying double axe handle and gave him a giant suplex. He avoided a kick in the back and punched me before applying a top wrist lock. Harley irish whipped me and gouged my eyes. I avoided a rake against the ropes but he slipped out a backbreaker and gave me a forearm in the back of the head and a blow to my shoulder after a hammerlock. Harley continued his assault by giving me a forearm in the back of the head, a backbreaker, and a kick in the back. I slipped away from a front facelock and he blocks a backbreaker so I whipped him into a corner. He slips away from a shoulder ram and gave me an arm wringer smash, a forearm blow, and gouged my eyes before applying a front facelock. I stepped away from a flying double axe handle and kicked him in the gut before irish whipping him. Harley avoided a clubbing blow then I countered a body slam with a kick in the gut. He fought back and applied a front facelock before gouging my eyes. I fell on top of him after a bodyslam and he kicked out at 1. After he blocked a backbreaker, I irish whipped him and the ref is bumped and knocked out. Harley ducked under a clothesline and gouged my eyes before applying a top wrist lock. I slipped from an arm wringer and he blocked a backbreaker so I threw him out of the ring. I went outside, grabbed a steel chair, and hit Harley in the back with it. I rolled him back into the ring and started choking him. I gave Harley a mafia kick as the ref recovers. I then gave him a backbreaker against the turnbuckles but Harley breaks a head twist attempt. I reversed an irish whip and hit him with a running double axe handle. Harley countered a flap jack with an eye gouge then gave me a backbreaker, kick in the back, kick in the chest, another kick in the back, and a bionic elbow. I avoided a kick in the back and gave him a hammerlock back bomb. Harley countered a choke slam attempt with an eye gouge and I countered his bodyslam with a kick in the gut. He countered a spinning inverted piledriver attempt with an eye gouge before doing it again. I slipped from an arm wringer and he avoided a mafia kick. I slipped from a hammerlock and he blocked a backbreaker attempt so I gave him a hammerlock back bomb. Harley countered a choke slam attempt with an eye gouge before punching me. I fell on top after he bodyslammed me and he kicked out at the last second. I began to choke him in the middle of the ring and he tried to fight back. I slipped from a front facelock and gave him a mafia kick. I then irish whipped him and hit him with the lariat. I covered and got the pin to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 18 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Genichiro Tenryu [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Killer Kahn [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived for the TV taping and I found that I had the night off so I stayed and watched the show. [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - The Brisco Brothers retained the NWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Greg Valentine and The Assassin [b]MACW[/b] - Dusty Rhodes won the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Harley Race [b]MACW[/b] - Wahoo McDaniel retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Ric Flair [b]AWA[/b] - Mad Dog Vachon retained the AWA Television title by defeating Dick the Bruiser [b]GCW[/b] - Ronnie Garvin retained the National Television title by defeating Ole Anderson [b]CMLL[/b] - Dr. Wagner retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating Super Pinocho [b]MSW[/b] Junk Yard Dog retained the Mid-South Television title by defeating Ted Dibiase [b]CWF[/b] - Pak Song retained the CWF Television title by defeating Skip Young [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Barry Windham [b]MLW[/b] - Rick Martel retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating The Shiek

week 4, January 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News UWA[/b] - El Solitario won the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Gran Hamada [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American heavyweight title by defeating Leo Burke [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]PNW News[/b] Signed Leo Burke. Buddy Rose given two week notice. [b]Today's Other Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Keith Hayward won the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Alan Kilby [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Tully Blanchard [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - Ronnie Garvin retained the National Television title by defeating Jos Leduc [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Brad Armstrong [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Bugsy McGraw

World Overness & Skills/Attributes as of beginning of February 1984 [color=red]Changes from 1/1/84 to 2/1/84 in red[/color] [b]World Overness[/b] USA - 13 ([color=red]+2[/color]) Canada - 0 Mexico - 0 Japan - 0 UK - 0 [b]Skills and Attributes[/b] Spirit - 23 ([color=red]+5[/color]) Power - 76 Technique - 30 ([color=red]+1[/color]) Speed - 36 ([color=red]+1[/color]) psychology - 64 ([color=red]+3[/color]) stamina - 57 ([color=red]+1[/color]) toughness - 79 charisma - 88 ([color=red]+1[/color]) microphone - 21 ([color=red]+1[/color]) safety - 47 looks - 92 respect - 8 ([color=red]+1[/color]) [b]Promotions/Records[/b] [color=blue]Pacific Northwest[/color] Heel Midcarder Records: Singles: 11-3 Tag Teams: 7-0

week 1, February 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] Salvador Lutteroth retired. WCCW fell to regional size and Fritz Von Erich stepped down as Head Booker. PPW has risen to small size. [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Timothy Flowers [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] The card for today's show has me defending the PNW Television title against Dan Severn. The bell rings and I attack by giving him a clubbing blow, a giant suplex, and a kick in the back before giving him a backbreaker. Severn countered a flying double axe handle with a forearm in the gut then applied an arm wringer. I slipped from a side headlock and gave him a backbreaker then I irish whipped him and gave him a clubbing blow. Severn countered a throat thrust with a side headlock takedown then I slipped from a rear chinlock. I whipped Severn into a corner and rammed him repeatedly with my shoulder. He avoided a mafia kick then I slipped from another side headlock. I gave Severn a double backbreaker and twisted his head before choking him. He avoided a mafia kick and applied a front facelock. I slipped from a side headlock and whipped Severn into a corner where I speared him and then gave him a flap jack. I then whipped him into a corner and began choking him. Severn avoided another mafia kick and I slipped from a side headlock. I gave him a hammerlock back bomb and a choke slam but he kicked out of the pin attempt at the last second. I then irish whipped him and hit him with the lariat and pinned him to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 7 minutes, Rating: C[/b] During the main event Rip Oliver and The Assassin retained the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Rip Rogers and Buzz Sawyer. [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] Sam Muchnick quits the WWF, AWA, and MACW to become the head booker at WCCW. Salvador Lutteroth has taken over CMLL. [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Bruno Sammartino [b]CMLL[/b] - Dr. Wagner retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating El Gran Apollo [b]WCCW[/b] - Chris Adams retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Butch Miller [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Medic #1 [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] The card for the TV taping had the Skyscrapers in a tag team match against Jim Powers and Harley Davidson. The bell rings and it's Danny Spivey and Jim Powers in the ring. Powers applies a front facelock and gave Spivey a running clothesline before applying an arm bar and a rear chinlock. Powers gave Spivey a hamstring pull then Danny slips from an arm bar. Spivey hits Powers with an assortment of backbreakers, elbow drops, suplexes, and then gouged his eyes and gave him a clubbing blow before landing a gorilla press. Powers kicked out at 2 then Spivey irish whipped him and tagged me in. Powers ducked under a running double axe handle and I slipped from a front facelock. Powers broke a hammerlock and hit me with a flying double axe handle before tagging in Harley Davidson. I slipped from a rear chinlock and gave Harley a backbreaker and kicked his back before suplexing him and giving him a clubbing blow. Harley fought back and applied a top wrist lock before irish whipping me and gouging my eyes. I reversed an irish whip and clotheslined him. Harley avoided a throat thrust and applied a top wrist lock before giving me a forearm in the back of the head. We went back and forth for another minute before I whipped him into our corner and tagged in Spivey. Spivey gave Harley a big boot and gouged his eyes then Harley slipped a backbreaker and gouged his eyes after irish whipping him. Harley punched him and Spivey avoided a forearm before Harley broke from an arm wringer and gouged his eyes. Harley and Spivey went back and forth for another minute before Danny tagged me in. Harley avoided a clothesline and then punched and gouged my eyes a couple of times before I gave him a backbreaker and a flying double axe handle. We went back and forth for another minute and then Harley tagged Powers in. Powers applied several holds before I gave him a hammerlock back bomb then he broke a head twist and punched me. Powers and I tangled with each other for two minutes then he tagged Davidson in. He started beating on me for a minute then I got away and tagged in Spivey. Spivey gave him snake eyes and a gorilla press but Harley kicked out at the last second. Harley hit Spivey with a flying double axe handle before Danny reversed an irish whip and knocked the ref out. After an eye gouge Harley tagged in Powers. Spivey and Powers countered each other's move and then Danny gave him a full nelson bomb and tagged me in. I dropped Powers on the top rope and gave him a couple of choke slams. Powers avoided a kick and tagged in Davidson, who gouged my eyes. Harley punched me as the ref recovered and I started choking him. After a trade of a couple of moves I irish whipped him but Harley ducked under the lariat. He head butted me then I irish whipped him and tagged in Spivey. Davidson avoided a spear and covered him but Danny kicked out at 2. Spivey avoided a punch and hit Harley with snake eyes and a running powerbomb. Davidson kicked out of a pin attempt at the last second and then broke out of a crucifix powerbomb. Harley gave Spivey a forearm blow and gouged his eyes before Danny gave him a full nelson bomb and then the domination powerbomb and covered for the pin to win the match. [b]Time: 24 minutes, Rating: B-[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Don Muraco retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Masked Superstar [b]AWA[/b] - Buck Zumhofe retained the AWA Light Heavyweight title by defeating Steve Regal [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle won the AWA Television title by defeating Mad Dog Vachon [b]GCW[/b] - Ronnie Garvin retained the National Television title by defeating Jos Leduc [b]AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Genichiro Tenryu [b]CWF[/b] - The Heavy Smokers retained the CWF Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Dusty Rhodes and Dory Funk, Jr [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Killer Karl Kox [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Owen Hart

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]Great diary, captainlou. Nice to see the future Hillbilly Jim get destroyed by the Skyscrapers in that last match! :)[/QUOTE] With these two monsters that's all I can do. They just go out there and try to crush everything in their path. I would love to have a match between them and the Road Warriors. I've been using more of the moves with a higher "wow" factor to give the fans more for their money and also because the verbal contract is up in less than 2 months. The higher "wow" moves are getting me more C+ and B- ratings so PNW may want to keep me on the roster. As you can see, I've included changes in the territories and announcements of people/wrestlers when they retire along with the title matches in each territory.

week 1, February 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Lane County Fairgrounds[/b] I arrived for our show at the Lane County Fairgrounds and the Skyscrapers are scheduled to take on the team of Harley Davidson and Billy Two Eagles (B2E) in tag team action. The bell rings and Danny Spivey is in the ring against Harley Davidson. Spivey stopped Davidson from climbing the ropes and gave him a backbreaker, an elbow drop, a clubbing blow, and gouged his eyes. Davidson breaks a hold and applied a front facelock and gouged Spivey's eyes. They both slipped from a hold and Spivey applied a hammerlock before irish whipping him and giving him a clubbing blow and gouging his eyes. Spivey gave Davidson a backbreaker then Harley stopped him from making a tag. Davidson gouged his eyes then gave him a clubbing blow, two punches, and a rake against the ropes before gouging his eyes again. Spivey countered a forearm blow with a bodyslam and then tagged me in. Davidson avoided a double clothesline then applied a front facelock and then hit me with his forearm. I stopped him from climbing the ropes the we both slipped from a move and I whipped him into a corner. Davidson slips away and tags Billy Two Eagles. We both slipped from a move and I gave B2E an arm wringer smash, a clubbing blow, a kick in the back, and a suplex. I then gave him a throat thrust and irish whipped him but B2E ducked under a clothesline and applied a side headlock and gave me a tomahawk chop. We both slipped a move and I whipped him into a corner. B2E slipped away and hit me with a flying double axe handle, a bell clap, and a dropkick before applying a rear chinlock. I slipped away and tagged Danny Spivey. The Skyscrapers gave B2E a double clothesline then Spivey gave him an elbow drop. B2E avoided a mafia kick and irish whipped Spivey and gave him a slap in the chest then applied a top wrist lock and a hammerlock. B2E then raked his back, gave him an arm whip and a dropkick before tagging Harley Davidson. Davidson gave Spivey a flying double axe handle and then a punch after irish whipping him. He then gouged his eyes before Spivey slipped away and tagged me. I gave Davidson a backbreaker and a kick in the back. He avoided a flying double axe handle and I countered a headbutt with a throat thrust. I then gave Davidson a clubbing blow, a suplex, and an arm wringer smash before starting to choke him. He slipped away from a punch flurry and then sandwiched a punch, two forearm blows, and an eye gouge between backbreakers and then applied a top wrist lock. I stopped Davidson from tagging and he countered a bear hug attempt with an eye gouge. I avoided a forearm and gave him a flap jack before tagging in Danny Spivey. Spivey gave Davidson snake eyes then Harley broke from a hold and gouged his eyes before applying a top wrist lock and tagging Billy Two Eagles. B2E gave Spivey a knife edge chop then they both slipped from a move. B2E irish whipped Spivey and gave him two slaps in the chest, two kicks in the gut, and a side headlock takedown before applying an inside toe hold, a rear chinlock, and another inside toe hold. Spivey slipped out of a knee bar and gave B2E a backbreaker then irish whipped him and gouged his eyes and gave him a clubbing blow. They both avoided a move and Spivey gave B2E a full nelson bomb. B2E gave Spivey a dropkick before receiving another full nelson bomb. He stopped Danny from making a tag but Spivey slipped away and tagged me in. I dropped B2E on the top rope and twisted his head before giving him a backbreaker smash in a turnbuckle. B2E broke away from a choke slam attempt and slapped me in the chest before tagging Harley Davidson. Davidson gouged my eyes then I slipped away and applied a bear hug and smashed his back into the corner turnbuckles. I speared him then he countered a hammerlock by gouging my eyes. I avoided another attempt to gouge my eyes then irish whipped him and hit him with a lariat clothesline. I then covered and pinned him for the victory. [b]Time: 21 minutes, Rating: C[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby won the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Keith Hayward [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [b]SECW[/b] - The Armstrongs retained the Southeastern Tag Team titles by defeating Sunny War Cloud and Terry Adonis [b]ASW[/b] - Buzz Tyler won the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Moose Morowski [b]ASW[/b] - Tony Charles retained the All-Star Television title by defeating Ken Mantell [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Wahoo McDaniel retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Ric Flair [b]NJPW[/b] - Team Roar retained the I.W.G.P. Tag Team titles by defeating Antonio Inoki and Killer Kahn [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Ken Timbs [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - The Brisco Brothers retained the NWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Orton and Slater [b]GCW[/b] - Ronnie Garvin retained the National Television title by defeating Road Warrior Hawk [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol retained the AWA International title by defeating Rick Rude [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Steve Keirn [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]There were no title matches today[/b]

week 2, February 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - Pak Song retained the CWF Television title by defeating Barry Windham [b]MLW[/b] - Rick Martel retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Tony Parisi [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] The card for today's show showed that I was not going to wrestle tonight. My Skyscrapers partner, Danny Spivey, is going to be in a tag team match with Ron Ritchie against Ron Simmons and Billy Two Eagles. Danny's team won. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Invader #3 [b]PPW[/b] - Sick and Twisted ( John Tenta/Rocky Johnson) retained the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles by defeating The Cobra and Chris Carter [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Atsushi Onita [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived for the TV taping and saw that I would not be on the show. Danny Spivey is going to be in the opening match against Don Running Bear so I stayed to watch the show. Danny lost. :eek: [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - Ole Anderson won the National Television title by defeating Ronnie Garvin [b]MLW[/b] - Rick Martel retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Mark Lewin [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Kerry Brown

week 2, February 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PPW[/b] - Sick and Twisted retained the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles by defeating Chris Carter and Mick Foley [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Signed David Taylor. Released Buzz Sawyer and Buddy Rose left [b]AWA[/b] - Blackjack Mulligan and Sgt. Slaughter won the AWA World Tag Team titles by defeating The Sheiks [b]GCW[/b] - The Spoiler retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Ivan Putski [b]NJPW[/b] - Team Roar retained the I.W.G.P. Tag Team titles by defeating Dynamite Kid and Antonio Inoki [b]JPUK[/b] - Keith Hayward retained the British Lightweight title by defeating Cowboy Bruce Hart [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan retained the Puerto Rican Heavyweight title by defeating Inferno #1 [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Killer Karl Krupp [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - The Spoiler retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Arn Anderson [b]JPUK[/b] - Keith Hayward retained the British Lightweight title by defeating Les Thornton [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Spoiler [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]There were no title matches today[/b]

week 3, February 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived for the show and found that I was not scheduled to wrestle tonight. During the show Ed Wiskowski and Tony Parisi won the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Rip Oliver and The Assassin [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] Baba & Jumbo retained the NWA International Tag Team titles by defeating Genichiro Tenryu and Mil Mascaras [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the WWF International title by defeating Tiger Mask [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived at the TV taping and found that I wasn't going to be on the show for this week. This is the second straight week that I haven't wrestled. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Bob Backlund retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Jimmy Snuka [b]CMLL[/b] - Dr. Wagner retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating El Audaz [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Tully Blanchard [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Perro Aguayo

week 3, February 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Buck Zumhofe retained the AWA Light Heavyweight title by defeating Steve Regal [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Kung Fu [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Friday[/color] I received some sad news today. I got a call from Danny Spivey. We went out to dinner and he told me that he was being let go. I wished him well and hoped that we would be able to team up together in the future because we are one helluva team. [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Signed Tom Zenk and Kerry Brown. Released The Assassin and Danny Spivey. :( [b]JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Les Thornton [b]JPUK[/b] - Johnny Saint retained the World Light Heavyweight title by defeating Jackie Pallo [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Keith Hayward [b]WWC[/b] - Pampero Firpo won the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Sweetan [b]CStates[/b] - Terry Funk and Harley Race won the Central States Tag Team titles by defeating Double Shot [b]SWCW[/b] - Angel Acevedo retained the Southwest Television title by defeating Bob Della Serra [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating David Taylor [b]ASW[/b] - Tomko and Morowski retained the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Ron Bass and Buzz Tyler [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]There were no title matches today[/b]

week 4, February 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones retained the Southern Tag Team titles by defeating Juan Rodriguez and Chris Carter [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating John Tenta [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived for the show and found that I would not be wrestling tonight. During the show Art Crews retained the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Don Running Bear [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Baba & Jumbo retained the NWA International Tag Team titles by defeating Genichiro Tenryu and Umanosuki Ueda [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Iron Mike Sharpe [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Jimmy Golden [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived for the TV taping and I found that I would not be on the show this week. [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Manny Fernandez [b]MACW[/b] - Dusty Rhodes retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Terry Funk [b]AWA[/b] - Billy Robinson won the AWA Light Heavyweight title by defeating Buck Zumhofe [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Scott McGee [b]MLW[/b] - Brito and Parisi retained the Canadian Open Tag Team titles by defeating Iron Mike Sharpe and The Sheik [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retains the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Davey Boy Smith

week 4, February 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Genichiro Tenryu [b]SWCW[/b] - Al Madril retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Ed Moretti [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Davey Boy Smith [b]PPW[/b] - Sick and Twisted retained the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles by defeating Man Mountain Mike and Bobby Fulton [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Signed Rick Patterson. Rip Oliver was given a two week notice [b]JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Skull Murphy [b]JPUK[/b] - Keith Hayward retained the British Lightweight title by defeating Les Thornton [b]JPUK[/b] - Johnny Saint retained the World Light Heavyweight title by defeating Jackie Pallo [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Killer Karl Krupp [color=blue]Saturday[/color] I received a phone call from Don Owen to go to his office. He told me that he wanted to extend my contract. He offered $173 per appearance for 6 months. I asked for it to be shortened and he said okay. I signed the extension for 3 months. [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Manny Fernandez [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Killer Karl Krupp [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Tommy Lane [b]SECW[/b] - The Armstrongs retained the Southeastern Tag Team titles by defeating Ron Ritchie and Norvell Austin [b]ASW[/b] - Phil Hickerson won the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating George South [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]There were no title matches today[/b]

Mark's progress from 2/1/84 to 3/1/84 [color=red]Changes are in red[/color] [b]World Overness[/b] USA - 15 ([color=red]+2[/color]) Canada - 0 Mexico - 0 Japan - 0 UK - 0 [b]Skills/Attributes[/b] Spirit - 27 ([color=red]+4[/color]) power - 76 technique - 30 speed - 36 psychology - 66 ([color=red]+2[/color]) stamina - 57 toughness - 79 safety - 47 looks - 92 respect - 8 [b]Promotions & Match Records[/b] [color=blue]Pacific Northwest[/color] Disposition: Heel Upper Midcarder Won/Lost records: Singles: 12-3 Tag Teams: 9-0

Archived