The (Re)Birth of a Phenom(inal) Deadman

week 1, March 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MLW[/b] - Rick Martel and Bobo Brazil won the Canadian Open Tag Team titles by defeating Brito and Parisi [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived at the show and saw that I was not scheduled to wrestle. If I don't have a match tomorrow at the TV taping, then I will have to start a feud or go broke. I think that it might be that I am now an upper midcarder and the PNW Television title is for a lower midcarder. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Fell to Regional size [b]AJPW[/b] - Dory Funk, Jr has stepped down as head booker [b]AJPW[/b] - The Puroreso Chukei TV Show has been cancelled Jim Higuchi has quit UWF and NJPW to become head booker at AJPW [b]WWF[/b] The Wild Samoans retained the WWF World Tag Team titles by defeating Pedro Morales and Tito Santana [b]CMLL[/b] - Super Pinocho won the NWA World Lightweight title by defeating Hector Guerrero [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Invader #1 [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Norvell Austin [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived at the TV taping and found that I was not scheduled to wrestle. I will probably have to start a feud with a midcarder in order to get the belt off my hands so that I could possibly survive. I am now down to my last $600. (PS: I may need to move to WCCW a couple of months early or go broke) [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans retained the WWF World Tag Team titles by defeating Ivan Putski and Chief Jay Strongbow [b]MACW[/b] - Terry Funk won the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Dusty Rhodes [b]MSW[/b] - Andre the Giant won the North American Heavyweight title by defeating Junk Yard Dog [b]AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Huracan Ramirez [b]CWF[/b] - Pak Song retained the CWF Television title by defeating Scott McGee [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Barry Windham

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
week 1, March 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] I went to a creative meeting and requested a feud with Dan Severn, who is a midcarder. The feud was given the okay by the head booker. Now if I can only get in a show so that I can get some much needed cash. [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Bearcat Wright [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Mascara Sagrada [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Signed Keiji Mutoh [b]NJPW[/b] - Kintaro Oki and The Masked Superstar won the I.W.G.P. Tag Team titles by defeating Mr. Saito and Dynamite Kid [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Bill Dundee [b]SWCW[/b] - Orton & Slater retained the Southwest Tag Team titles by defeating Bob Della Serra and Gama Singh [b]SWCW[/b] - Bob Sweetan won the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Al Madril [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Ron Ritchie [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWC[/b] - Abdullah the Butcher won the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title by defeating Pampero Firpo

week 2, March 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - The Crusher won the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Nick Bockwinkle [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] The feud with Dan Severn has begun as I am scheduled to face him one-on-one tonight. The bell rings and I give Severn a clubbing blow followed by a giant suplex. Severn avoids a kick in the back and applies a front facelock. I prevent him from giving me a single leg trip and give him a backbreaker. We avoid each other's moves and then I give him an arm wringer smash. I irish whip him into a clubbing blow and follow it with a throat thrust and whipping him into a corner. We slip away from a move and he gives me a rear amateur takedown. I slip from an arm bar and give Severn a backbreaker. Severn avoided a kick in the back but then I countered his european uppercut attempt with a punch. I give him a flap jack and a mafia kick. He breaks from a head twist attempt and gives me a fireman's carry takedown. I slip from a knee bar and give Severn a hammerlock back bomb, a flurry of punches, and then irish whip him. Severn counters a running elbow smash attempt with a clothesline. We each slipped from a move and Severn applies a top wrist lock and a hammerlock before giving me a couple of forearms, one in the gut and one in the back of the head. Severn then applied an arm wringer and a hammerlock before kicking me in the knee and re-applying an arm wringer. I slip from a top wrist lock and give him a double backbreaker then irish whipped him into a twisting powerslam. Severn kicks out of the pin attempt at the last second and then breaks out of a choke slam attempt. Severn applies a top wrist lock and hits me in the back of the head with a forearm. I slipped out of an arm wringer and put him in a bear hug and then smash his back against the turnbuckles. I speared him in the corner but he slips away. I slip out of a hammerlock and irish whip Severn but he ducks under a lariat. Severn irish whips me but I break a short arm judo throw attempt and start choking him. I then irish whip Severn but again he ducks under a lariat. He irish whips me into a charging forearm. I slip out of an arm bar and give him a hammerlock shoulder breaker. I irish whip Severn and he counters my lariat clothesline attempt with a clothesline then applies a wrenching hammerlock and a rear seated chinlock. I slip out of an arm bar and gave him a double backbreaker. Severn slips out of a powerslam attempt but I reversed an irish whip and gave him a running double axe handle. I then choke slammed him and got the pin to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 15 minutes, Rating: C[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Invader #3 [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived for the TV taping and I found that I wasn't going to wrestle tonight. [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Bob Backlund retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Don Muraco [b]MACW[/b] - The Scooby Gang retained the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles by defeating The Assassin and Wahoo McDaniel [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle retained the AWA Television title by defeating Mad Dog Vachon [b]NJPW[/b] - Animal Hamaguchi retained the WWF Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Kuniaki Kobayashi [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the WWF International title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. & Mr. Wrestling II retained the Mid-South Tag Team titles by defeating Eddie Gilbert and Ted Dibiase [b]MSW[/b] - Junk Yard Dog retained the Mid-South Television title by defeating Jos Leduc [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Abdullah the Butcher [b]AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Mighty Inoue [b]CWF[/b] - Pak Song retained the CWF Television title by defeating Dean Ho [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Tully Blanchard [b]UWA[/b] - Dominance (Bad News Allen/La Parka) retained the UWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Felino and George South

week 2, March 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Johnny Saint retained the World Light Heavyweight title by defeating Jackie Pallo [b]SWCW[/b] - Orton & Slater retained the Southwest Tag Team titles by defeating Bob Della Serra and Gama Singh [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Jim Neidhart [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating John Tenta [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Signed Chris Chavis. Released Scotty the Body. [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Tully Blanchard [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Dory Funk, Jr retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Greg Valentine [b]GCW[/b] - The Spoiler retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Jumbo Tsuruta [b]JPUK[/b] - Keith Hayward retained the British Lightweight title by defeating The Amazing Kung Fu [b]AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba retained the PWF Heavyweight title by defeating Jose Huertas Gonzales [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk retained the NWA International Heavyweight title by defeating Masanobu Fuchi [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol retained the AWA International title by defeating Stan Lane [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Otto Wanz [b]SWCW[/b] - Jason the Terrible won the Southwest Television title by defeating Phil Lafon [b]ASW[/b] - Tony Charles retained the All-Star Television title by defeating Eric Embry [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]There was no wrestling news today.[/b]

week 3, March 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating John Tenta [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived for the show and was told that I would not be wrestling tonight. [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - Pak Song retained the CWF Television title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [b]CWA[/b] - Steve Keirn won the AWA International title by defeating Austin Idol [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived at the TV taping and was notified that I would not be wrestling on the show tonight. [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Terry Funk retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Ric Flair [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk, Jr retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Harley Race [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle retained the AWA Television title by defeating The Crusher [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. & Mr. Wrestling II retained the Mid-South Tag Team titles by defeating Eddie Gilbert and Ernie Ladd [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Phil Lafon

week 3, March 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Villano I [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Jerry Oates [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Jason the Terrible [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]PNW - The Portland Expo Center[/b] I arrived at the Expo Center and found that I would be defending my PNW Television title against Jum Powers. Before the show it was announced backstage that Billy Two Eagles was released. The bell rings and Powers avoided a throat thrust and applied a side headlock and a front facelock before giving me a dropkick and applying an arm bar. After giving me an elbow drop, I reversed an irish whip and gave him a clubbing blow. I then gave Powers an arm wringer smash, a giant suplex, a kick in the back, and a flying double axe handle. I then punched him and whipped him into a corner. He slipped away and caught me in a schoolboy roll up and I kicked out of the pin attempt at 1. Powers then applied a side headlock and gave me a snap mare takedown before putting me in a hamstring pull. I got out of the way from an elbow drop and gave him a mafia kick. Powers got to the ropes to break a head twist and then countered a press slam attempt with a punch. He irish whipped me in a punch and a side headlock takedown before applying an arm bar. I fought back and gave him a flap jack and a flurry of punches before whipping him into a corner and spearing him. I then irish whipped Powers and he ducked under a lariat and applied a front facelock before giving me a snap mare takedown. I fought back and put him in a bearhug and smashed his back against the turnbuckles in a corner. I then speared him and gave him a choke slam. Dan Severn ran down and pulled the ref out to break the pin attempt. I was irate so I grabbed Powers and gave him a spinning inverted piledriver and then covered him to get the victory and retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 8 minutes, Rating: C[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - Stretching Crew (The Masked Superstar/Kintaro Oki) retained the I.W.G.P. Tag Team titles by defeating Kendo Nagasaki and Tiger Chung Lee [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the WWF International title by defeating Tiger Mask [b]JPUK[/b] - Cowboy Bruce Hart won the British Lightweight title by defeating Keith Hayward [b]CStates[/b] - Harley race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Tully Blanchard [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - Ole Anderson retained the National Television title by defeating Angelo Moska [b]CStrates[/b] - Harley Race reatained the Central States Television title by defeating Killer Karl Kox [b]SWCW[/b] - Bob Sweetan retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Warlord [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Jimmy Golden [b]ASW[/b] - Tony Charles retained the All-Star Television title by defeating George South [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski won the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Phil Hickerson [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]WWF - WRESTLEMANIA I[/B] Big John Studd and Pedro Morales defeated The Iron Sheik and S.D. Jones Curtis Laukea defeated Tony Garea Sika defeated Tito Santana The Strongbows defeated Salvatore Bellomo, Don Kernodle, and Rene Goulet Nikolai Volkoff defeated Ivan Putski Jimmy Snuka and George Steele defeated Bruno Sammartino and Bob Backlund Sgt. Slaughter defeated Masked Superstar

week 4, March 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating John Tenta [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived at the show and found out that I would be defending the PNW Television title in the main event against Dan Severn. The bell rings and I irish whip Severn and gave him a clubbing blow and a kick in the back. Severn countered a flying double axe handle with a forearm in the gut. I jump away from a kick in the knee but he counters a suplex with a kick in the knee. Severn gets me with a single leg trip and then applies a series of arm bars, knee bars, and rear chinlocks. I slip out of an arm bar and whip Severn into a corner. He slips away and hits me with his forearm in the back of the head and kicks me in the knee. Severn brings me down with a single ankle trip takedown but I slip out of a side headlock and irish whip him. He ducks under a clothesline and gives me a clubbing blow and applied a knee bar. After we slip from each other's move Severn gives me a forearm in the back of the head and I slip out of a hammerlock and irish whip him into a kick in the gut. I then give him a giant suplex and a backbreaker before whipping him into a corner. He slips away and gives me a forearm in the gut then applies an arm wringer and a hammerlock. Severn brings me down with a rear amateur takedown and applied a wrenching hammerlock. We slip out of a series of holds before I got frustrated and threw him out of the ring. I went out and gave him a clubbing blow. Severn broke away before I could slam his head into the announcers' table and gave me a european uppercut. I break out of a takedown attempt and ram his shoulder into a ring post. I grabbed a chair but before I could use it he gives me a fireman's carrry takedown and applied a knee bar and a side headlock. Severn gives me a clubbing blow and a single leg trip before rolling me back into the ring and applying an arm bar. He then gives me a flurry of bionic elbows and both an arm wringer smash and a short arm deep hip toss. I slip out of a step over arm bar and wrap him in a bear hug and drive his back into the turnbuckles. He counters a spear with a shooter takedown but I slip out of a rolling hammerlock attempt. I give Severn a hammerlock back bomb and gave his head a twist. I irish whip him but he ducks under a lariat clothesline and gives me a double underhook suplex and slapped on a step over arm bar but I don't submit. I countered a shoulder arm breaker with a punch and he counters a back breaker with a kick in the knee. I break out of a bear hug and started choking him. Severn slipped out of a press slam attempt and I slipped out of the main event sleeper hold. I then irish whipped him and hit him with the lariat and covered him for the pin to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 16 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WCCW[/b] - The Missing Link won the WCCW Television title by defeating Chris Adams [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived for the TV show taping and I saw that I would be in the main event defending the PNW Television title against Rip "The Hustler" Rogers. The bell rings and it's all me right from the start. I gave The Hustler a throat thrust and a giant suplex before kicking him in the back. I then irish whipped him and gave him a clubbing blow and a backbreaker. I whipped The Hustler into a corner and rammed my shoulder into him a couple of times. I twisted his head and then picked him up and irish whipped him into a mafia kick. The Hustler ducked under a clothesline and tried to put me in a side headlock but I slipped out of it. I then gave him a hammerlock shoulder breaker and a flurry of bionic elbows. I gave The Hustler a back breaker against the turnbuckles and then irish whipped him into a twisting powerslam. The Hustler kicked out of a pin attempt at the last second so I choke slammed him. He again kicked out of a pin attempt at the last second so I grabbed him and irish whipped The Hustler. The Lariat finds it's target and I covered The Hustler for an easy victory to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 5 minutes, Rating: C[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans retained the WWF World Tag Team titles by defeating Pedro Morales and Tony Atlas [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco won the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Backlund [b]MACW[/b] - Wahoo McDaniel retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Ric Flair [b]GCW[/b] - The Spoiler retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Angelo Mosca [b]AJPW[/b] - Villano III retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Chavo Guerrero, Sr [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Super Destroyer II

week 4, March 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Heavy Duty retaine the World of Sport Tag Team titles by defeating Ben McCoy and Cowboy Bruce Hart [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson won the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Rocky Johnson [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Released Don Running Bear [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Ken Timbs [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - The Spoiler retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Ronnie Garvin [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the WWF International title by defeating Tiger Mask [b]CWA[/b] - Steve Keirn retained the AWA International title by defeating Austin Idol [b]CWA[/b] - Otto Wanz won the Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Jerry Lawler [b]SWCW[/b] - Jason the Terrible retained the Southwest Television title by defeating Bob Della Serra [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]There were no title matches today[/b]

4/84 - Mark's Progress [color=red]Changes are in red[/color] [b]World Overness[/b] USA - 16 ([color=red]+1[/color]) Canada - 0 Mexico - 0 Japan - 0 UK - 0 [b]Skills and Attributes[/b] Spirit - 29 ([color=red]+2[/color]) power - 76 technique - 33 ([color=red]+3[/color]) speed - 38 ([color=red]+2[/color]) psychology - 69 ([color=red]+3[/color]) stamina - 58 ([color=red]+1[/color]) toughness - 80 ([color=red]+1[/color]) charisma - 89 ([color=red]+1[/color]) microphone - 23 ([color=red]+1[/color]) safety - 49 ([color=red]+2[/color]) looks - 92 respect - 10 ([color=red]+2[/color]) [b]Disposition[/b] Heel Upper Midcarder [b]Promotions and records[/b] [color=blue]Pacific Northwest[/color] Singles: 16-3 Tag Teams: 9-0

week 1, April 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Rose to Global size [b]MLW[/b] - Rick Martel retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Rene Goulet [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Man Mountain Mike [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived at the show and saw that I wasn't schedule to wrestle. During the show Earthquake won the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Art Crews. [b]Today's Wrestling News CMLL[/b] - Super Pinocho retained the NWA World Lightweight title by defeating Villano IV [b]WCCW[/b] - Killer Tim Brooks won the WCCW Television title by defeating The Missing Link [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Bobby Jaggers [b]SECW[/b] - Barry Orton won the Alabama Heavyweight title by defeating Sunny War Cloud [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived for the TV taping and fould that I was not scheduled to wrestle. [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Terry Funk retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Ricky Steamboat [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the WWF International title by defeating Seiji Sakaguchi [b]CWF[/b] - Pak Song retained the CWF Television title by defeating Barry Windham [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Perro Aguayo

week 1, April 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Heavy Duty retained the World of Sport Tag Team titles by defeating Dave Bond and Davey Boy Smith [b]JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating The Amazing Kung Fu [b]SWCW[/b] - Bob Sweetan retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Dick Slater [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Rocky Johnson [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Released Joe Malenko and Art Crews [b]JPUK[/b] - Jon Cortez won the British Lightweight title by defeating Cowboy Bruce Hart [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MSW[/b] - Junk Yard Dog retained the Mid-South Television title by defeating Butch Miller [b]CWA[/b] - Steve Keirn retained the AWA International title by defeating Spoiler [b]SWCW[/b] - Jason the Terrible retained the Southwest Television title by defeating Phil Lafon [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]There were no title matches[/b]

week 2, April 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Baba & Jumbo retained the NWA International Tag Team titles by defeating Genichiro Tenryu and Tony St. Clair [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Rocky Johnson [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived at the show and I found that I am scheduled to defend the PNW Television title against Dan Severn. Also on the card, Earthquake will defend the PNW Heavyweight title against Gama Singh. The bell rings and Severn gives me a fireman's carry takedown and applies a knee bar. I slipped out and gave him a backbreaker and a kick in the back. Severn reversed an irish whip and gives me a kick in the knee before applying a side headlock. He gives me a clubbing blow and I counter an arm wringer with a punch. We each slipped from a move and I whip Severn into a corner but he slips away. I counter a forearm with a throat thrust and he avoided a kick in the back. Severn irish whips me and gives me an european uppercut then applies a wrenching top wrist lock and a hammerlock. He gives me a forearm in the gut and then irish whips me into a clothesline and applies an arm bar. I counter a clubbing blow with a throat thrust and give him a giant suplex. Severn counters a flying double axe handle with a forearm in the gut and gives me one in the back of the head. I slip out of a rear amateur takedown attempt and whip him into a corner but again he slips away. Severn gives me a forearm in the gut but I counter one to the back of my head with a throat thrust and give him a backbreaker and a mafia kick. I give Severn's head a twist and he falls on top of me after a flap jack but I am able to kick out at 2. He takes me down with a side headlock but I slip out of an arm bar and gave him a driving knee lift and slammed him into the turnbuckles after applying a bearhug. We each avoid a move and Severn reverses a whip into a corner and he gives me a flurry of stomps and an european uppercut. Severn applied a top wrist lock, a hammerlock, an arm wringer, a knee bar, and a rear chinlock. I slipped out of a top wrist lock and irish whip him into a twisting powerslam then he kicks out of the pin attempt at the last second. I irish whip him again but he ducks under the lariat and applied a side headlock but I slipped out of it. I gave Severn a hammerlock back bomb and he kicked out of a pin attempt at the last second. He blocked a choke slam attempt so I press slammed him and he kicked out of a pin attempt at the last second. Severn blocked my piledriver attempt so I started choking him. He began to fight back and gives me a sweeping ankle trip takedown and applied a wrenching hammerlock before giving me a flurry of elbows. I slipped out of a hammerlock and irish whipped him. Severn ducked under a lariat and gives me a short arm deep hip toss. I slip out of a step over arm bar attempt and whipped him into a corner and choked him. Severn avoided an elbow but I countered his fron leg shoulder tackle try with a lariat clothesline. He kicked out of the pin attempt at the last second and I choke slammed him and got the pin to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 16 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] Earthquake retained the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Gama Singh. [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Billy Robinson retained the AWA Light Heavyweight title by defeating Jim Burnzell [b]WWF[/b] - Tito Santana won the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Don Muraco. (It is rumored that Muraco is being let go by WWF) [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Abdullah the Butcher [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I was notified that the show would only have three matches and I was not going to be needed at the TV taping. [b]PNW - The Portland Memorial Coliseum Show[/b] I am sad to report that the show that was scheduled to be at the Portland Memorial Coliseum was cancelled tonight due to the lack of active wrestlers available. [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Harley Race won the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Dory Funk, Jr [b]MACW[/b] - The Brisco Brothers retained the NWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Ricky Steamboat and Jimmy Valiant [b]CWF[/b] - Pak Song and Genichiro Tenryu won the CWF Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Barry Windham and Riki Chosyu [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Davey Boy Smith

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]Nice mirror to history - Chico, er... Tito Santana winning the Intercontinental from Muraco. :) Congrats on the great diary, captain. I look forward to the entries.[/QUOTE] Tito's flying jalpeno, I mean flying forearm, did the beach bum in. The Magnificent One also has the WWF World Heavyweight title, too. I'm wondering who he is going to lose it to before he leaves the WWF. (He was given his two week notice by Vince McMahon the end of week 1) Hopefully PNW will give Mean Mark a chance to win the Heavyweight title before middle of May when I try to set up a meeting with World Class. If WCCW says no, then I'll go to Central States since it is the closest to the Indy that Mean Mark went to in Illinois. One thing that I like about the matches against Dan Severn is that it looks like Severn has changed his tactics and strategy the last two matches. BTW, I hope that you didn't mind me helping out in sending out the DOTT files while your computer was sick.

week 2, April 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - The Crusher retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Blackjack Lanza [b]JPUK[/b] - Jon Cortez retained the British Lightweight title by defeating Cowboy Bruce Hart [b]SWCW[/b] - Bob Sweetan retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Mike Shaw [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Rocky Johnson [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Signed Dr. Tom Pritchard [b]NJPW[/b] - El Solitario won the WWF International title by defeating Antonio Inoki [b]JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Steven Regal [b]JPUK[/b] - Jon Cortez retained the British Lightweight title by defeating Cowboy Bruce Hart [b]CSW[/b] - Ed Moretti won the British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating The Cobra [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Terry Funk retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Dusty Rhodes [b]MACW[/b] - The Scooby Gang retained the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles by defeating Orton & Slater [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Dean Ho [b]CWA[/b] - Steve Keirn retained the AWA International title by defeating Phil Hickerson [b]SWCW[/b] - Bob Sweetan retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Della Serra [b]SWCW[/b] - Jason the Terrible retained the Southwest Television title by defeating Fred Ottman [b]ASW[/b] - Tony Charles retained the All-Star Television title by defeating George South [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] There were no title matches today

week 3, April 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Atsushi Onita [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Rocky Johnson [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived for the show and I found that I would not be defending the PNW Television title tonight. During the show Earthquake retained the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Rip Rogers [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Jesse Ventura won the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Don Muraco [b]WWF[/b] - Tito Santana retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Adrian Adonis [b]MSW[/b] - Andre the Giant retained the North American Heavyweight title by defeating Terry Taylor [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived for the TV taping and found that I would not be on the show. [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - The Lone Gunmen (Sgt. Slaughter/Blackjack Mulligan) retained the AWA World Tag Team titles by defeating The Brusier and The Crusher [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle retained the AWA Television title by defeating Baron Von Raschke [b]WWF[/b] - Jesse Ventura retained the WWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Masked Superstar [b]GCW[/b] - Ole Anderson retained the National Television title by defeating Ronnie Garvin [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Kintaro Oki [b]CWF[/b] - Dory Funk, Jr won the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Kevin Sullivan [b]CStates[/b] - Team Hotrod (Terry Funk/Harley Race) retained the Central States tag team titles by defeating Super Destroyer II and Tully Blanchard [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Akira Maeda [b]CSW[/b] - Hart & Smith retained the CSW International Tag Team titles by defeating Tony Charles and Dr. Tom Pritchard

week 3, April 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - The Crusher retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Jerry Blackwell [b]JPUK[/b] - Heavy Duty retained the World of Sport Tag Team titles by defeating Mal Sanders and Johnny Kincaid [b]SWCW[/b] - Bob Sweetan retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Ed Moretti [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Outback Jack [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Angel of Death [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wresting News JPUK[/b] - Heavy Duty retained the World of Sport Tag Team titles by defeating Bobby Barnes and Kendo [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Killer Karl Kox [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - The Spoiler retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Angelo Mosca [b]NJPW[/b] - Killer Kahn won the WWF International title by defeating El Solitario [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Killer Karl Krupp [b]CWA[/b] - Steve Keirn retained the AWA International title by defeating Hercules Ayala [b]SWCW[/b] - Jason the Terrible retained the Southwest Television title by defeating Igor Volkoff [b]SWCW[/b] - Bob Sweetan retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Ken Timbs [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski retained the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating George South [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] There were no title matches today

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]Looks like it might be time to consider jumping ship soon, as Pacific Northwest doesn't seem to know how to book you (no decent opponents for the Big Guy, perhaps?). Send the Mauler elsewhere, good man! :)[/QUOTE] His "training" matches in PNW are ending soon. Also with Earthquake as the PNW Heavyweight title holder I am being held up, I think, from getting a shot at that title. It's almost time to send him south, closer to home, so that he can continue his studies. I'm going to schedule a meeting with one the beginning of May because he's also running out of funds. These long stretches between matches are starting to hit the wallet too much.

week 4, April 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating One Man Gang [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - Around the Horn[/b] I arrived at the show and found that I would be teaming up with newcomer Dr. Tom Pritchard in tag team action against Dizzy Hogan and Gypsy Joe. The bell rings and I am in the ring against Dizzy Hogan. Hogan takes command in the early going with a headbutt, an eye gouge, a punch and another eye gouge before I stop him from climbing the turnbuckles and giving him a clubbing blow and a kick in the back. I give him a backbreaker and a giant suplex then he reverses an irish whip and the ref is knocked out. Hogan tags in Gypsy Joe and he punches me before applying an arm wringer and a top wrist lock. I countered a forearm with a throat thrust and kicked him in the back. I hit Joe with a flying double axe handle and whipped him into the corner and tagged in Dr. Tom Pritchard. Joe avoided a knife edge chop and gave Pritchard a forearm blow. Pritchard reverses an irish whip and dropkicks Joe. An elbow drop misses and Joe applied a rear chinlock and a side headlock before giving him a clubbing blow as the ref recovers. Joe gives Pritchard a series of forearms and punches before giving him a gutwrench suplex and applying an arm bar. Pritchard slips away and gives Joe a backbreaker and drives a knee into his leg before applying an arm bar. He also gives him a drop toe hold then another elbow drop misses and Joe tags Hogan. Hogan stomps on Pritchard then Pritchard breaks free and whips him into a corner and tags me in. Hogan slips away and rakes my back before applying a front facelock and giving me a clubbing blow. An elbow drop misses but Hogan slips out of a hold and irish whips me into a punch. He tries to gouge my eyes but he gets a giant suplex in return. I then irish whip Hogan into a clothesline and I kick him in the back and twist his head. Hogan applied a hammerlock but I counter a rake in the back with a press slam and a mafia kick. He gouges my eyes and then gives me a flying double axe handle and then tags Gypsy Joe. Joe chokes me and punches me before giving me a flying double axe handle and a punch. He stops me from tagging and applied a front facelock. I slip away and whip Joe into the corner and tag in Pritchard. They go at each other back and forth for over three minutes before Pritchard is able to tag me in. Joe applies a couple of holds then irish whips me and the ref is knocked out. We keep trading blows for two minutes then the ref recovers. I irish whip Joe but he ducks under a lariat clothesline. He irish whips me twice and punches me each time. Joe then gives me a couple of forearms before I am able to irish whip him. He avoids a powerslam attempt but I fall on top of him after a suplex and he kicks out at 2. We continue to go at each other for another minute before I tag Pritchard. Pritchard gives Joe a bionic elbow and Joe begins to bleed. They break each other's holds then Pritchard applies a spinning toe hold but Joe doesn't submit. They trade a couple of moves and Pritchard wraps him in the small package and Joe kicks out at the last second. He then gives Joe the 3/4 face lock bulldog but he kicks out of a pin attempt at the last second. Joe ducks under a flying forearm and covers Pritchard but he kicks out at 1. Joe then tags Hogan. They trade blows for about a minute before Pritchard puts him in a spinning toe hold but Hogan doesn't submit. Pritchard then gives him a piledriver but Hogan kicks out at the last second. Hogan and Pritchard go at each other for two minutes before Pritchard is able to tag me in. Hogan fights me back and punches me then I put him in a bear hug then choke slammed him. Hogan kicks out of the pin attempt at the last second. I then powerbomb him and again he kicks out at the last second. I irish whip Hogan but he avoids the lariat and tags in Joe. Joe and I go toe to toe for three minutes before he slips away and tags Hogan. Hogan chokes me a couple of times before I slipped away and tagged Pritchard. Pritchard gave him a drop toe hold and then slapped him into the figure-four leglock but Hogan wouldn't submit. Two minutes later Pritchard puts Hogan in the abdominal stretch and again Hogan does not submit. Pritchard then goes into his trunks and punches Hogan with a set of brass knuckles that starts him bleeding but Hogan kicks out of a pin attempt at the last second. Pritchard piledrives him and again Hogan is able to kick out at the last second. Two minutes later Hogan tags Joe. Pritchard gets into trouble a minute later as Joe applied a step over arm bar but Pritchard didn't submit. Joe irish whipped him but Pritchard countered a mafia kick with a dropkick and slapped on the figure-four but Joe didn't submit. Pritchard tags me in and seconds later I fall on top of Joe after a suplex and he kicked out at the last second. I choked him and then irish whipped him but he countered a powerslam attempt with a punch. I slipped out of a top wrist lock and gave Joe a hammerlock back bomb and then choke slammed him. I then covered him and got the pin for the victory. What a long and grueling match that was. [b]Time: 41 minutes, Rating: B-[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans retained the WWF World Tag Team titles by defeating Tito Santana and Ivan Putski [b]WWC[/b] - The Invaders retained the WWC World Tag Team titles by defeating The Mighty Igor and Invader #2 [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Medic #1 [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Todd Tomko [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived at the TV taping and they decided to rest me after the long match the night before. [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - The Crusher retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Larry Zbyszko [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans retained the WWF World Tag Team titles by defeating Adrian Adonis and Big John Studd [b]GCW[/b] - The Spoiler retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Otto Wanz [b]CMLL[/b] - Fishman retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating Perro Aguayo [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [b]NJPW[/b] - Killer Kahn retained the WWF International title by defeating Seiji Sakaguchi [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. and Mr. Wrestling II retained the Mid-South Tag Team titles by defeating Andre the Giant and Eddie Gilbert [b]MSW[/b] - Junk Yard Dog retained the Mid-South Television title by defeating Jos Leduc [b]CWF[/b] - Pak Song retained the CWF Television title by defeating Riki Chosyu [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Killer Karl Krupp [b]UWA[/b] - Dominance retained the UWA Tag Team titles by defeating Felino and Tiger Conway, Jr [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Mil Mascaras

week 4, April 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Jon Cortez retained the British Lightweight title by defeating Steve Grey [b]JPUK[/b] - Alan Kilby retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Bobby Barnes [b]PPW[/b] - Rocky Johnson won the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Lars Anderson [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Signed Ken Shamrock [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki and Dr. Wagner won the I.W.G.P. Tag Team titles by defeating Stretching Crew [b]CStates[/b] - Team Hotrod retained the Central States Tag Team titles by defeating Tully Blanchard and Killer Karl Kox [b]SWCW[/b] - Jason the Terrible retained the Southwest Television title by defeating Johnny Kidd [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Tito Santana retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Nikolai Volkoff [b]GCW[/b] - Rick Martel won the National Heavyweight title by defeating The Spoiler [b]JPUK[/b] - Johnny Saint retained the World Light Heavyweight title by defeating Jackie Pallo [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Television title by defeating Tully Blanchard [b]CWA[/b] - Steve Keirn retained the AWA International title by defeating Ken Timbs [b]SWCW[/b] - Mike Shaw won the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Sweetan [b]SECW[/b] - Atsushi Onita won the Alabama Heavyweight title by defeating Barry Orton [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CMLL[/b] - Fishman retained the NWA World Middleweight title by defeating Dr. Wagner After the match on Tuesday I decided that I couldn't keep going with PNW's irregular bookings of me. I have arrainged a meeting with WCCW (World Class Championship Wrestling).

Mean Mark's Progress --- As of beginning of May, 1984 [color=red]Changes are in red[/color] [b]World Overness[/b] USA - 16 ([color=red]+1[/color]) Canada - 0 Mexico - 0 Japan - 0 UK - 0 [b]Skills/Attributes[/b] Spirit - 30 ([color=red]+1[/color]) power - 76 technique - 35 ([color=red]+2[/color]) speed - 40 ([color=red]+2[/color]) psychology - 72 ([color=red]+3[/color]) stamina - 59 ([color=red]+1[/color]) toughness - 80 charisma - 90 ([color=red]+1[/color]) microphone - 24 ([color=red]+1[/color]) safety - 50 ([color=red]+1[/color]) looks - 92 respect - 11 ([color=red]+1[/color]) [b]Promotions & Match Records[/b] [color=blue]Pacific Northwest[/color] Disposition: Heel Upper Midcarder Won/Lost records: Singles: 17-3 Tag Teams: 10-0

week 1, May 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] I flew to Dallas, Texas for my meeting with Fritz Von Erich, the owner of World Class Championship Wrestling. In his office I was offered a try out and I agreed to go. [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - Rose to Cult size [b]UWF[/b] - Akira Maeda retained the Universal International Heavyweight title by defeating Yoshiaki Yatsu [b]PPW[/b] - Sick and Twisted retained the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles by defeating Lars Anderson and One Man Gang [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] I was doublebooked between PNW and WCCW so I stayed in Dallas for a probable tryout match. [b]WCCW - The Dallas Sportatorium Show[/b] I arrived for my tryout match and I found that I was scheduled to wrestle Giant Haystacks in a steel cage escape match. This man is huge!! I am going to put on a mask and am having them call me Texas Red. The bell rings and I hit Haystacks with a throat thrust and a clubbing blow before I irish whipped him into a clothesline. Haystacks avoided a kick in the back and gave me a running clothesline then went after me while I was on the mat. He gave me a knee drop, a kick in the back, a stomp, another knee drop, and another kick in the back. I avoided a stomp and gave him an arm wringer smash. I then irish whipped him but he avoided a clubbing blow. I countered his running clothesline with a throat thrust and gave him a kick in the back. I launched him into the cage wall and kicked him in the back. Haystacks reversed a whip into the corner and he gave me a turnbuckle smash. I avoided a kick in the gut but he countered a clubbing blow with a side headlock. He gave me a slap in the chest but I slipped from a snap mare and gave him an arm wringer smash. I then irish whipped him into a clubbing blow and gave him a kick in the back and a stomp. I gave Haystacks a flying double axe handle and a punch before irish whipping him into a throat thrust and lauching him into a cage wall again. Haystacks slipped from a head twist but I reversed an irish whip. He ducked under a running double axe handle and snap mared me to the mat. I avoided a stomp and started to choke him. I gave him a flurry of punches but he broke away from a head twist and gave me a slap in the chest and then he launched me into a cage wall. Haystacks stomped on me then gave me a knee drop. I avoided a kick in the back and gave him a hammerlock shoulder breaker. Haystacks countered a bearhug attempt with a kick in the gut. He then irish whipped me into a running clothesline and a knee drop. I avoided a stomp and whipped him into a corner and speared him. Haystacks countered a backbreaker with a slap in the chest and then he kicked me in the gut. Haystacks applied a top wrist lock before giving me a forearm in the back of the head. He tried to launch me into a cage wall but I reversed it and he went into the cage wall instead. Haystacks reversed an irish whip but I countered his running clothesline with a clothesline and then gave him a flurry of elbows. I irish whipped him into a clubbing blow but he fought back and applied a front facelock before slapping me in the chest. I slipped out of a suplex and irish whipped him but he countered a lariat clothesline with a clothesline. He then gave me a double stomp, a headbutt in the groin, walked on my chest, and then gave me a big splash. Haystacks started to climb the cage but I caught him at the top. I then choked him and gave him a double stomp before I went and started climbing a cage wall. Haystacks caught me at the top and after winning a test of strength, he gave me a giant elbow and then climbed out of the cage. [b]Time: 15 minutes, Rating: C[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Tito Santana retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Big John Studd [b]WWC[/b] - Abdullah the Butcher retained the WWC North American Heavyweight title by defeating The Mighty Igor [b]PNW[/b] - Earthquake retained the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Gama Singh [b]SECW[/b] - Bob Armstrong retained the Southeastern Heavyweight title by defeating Phil Lafon [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] Before I left for my flight to Portland I got a call from Fritz Von Erich to see meet with him in his office. When I got there he offered me a one year, $60 per appearance verbal contract and I accepted. I will now be wrestling for the same people that I watched on TV when I was a kid. I am going to start off as a heel lower midcarder. When I arrived in Portland I received a message to meet with Don Owen, the owner of Pacific Northwest. He told me that he wanted to give me a six month verbal contract for thirty dollars ($30) less than what he was already paying me per appearance. I thanked him for the offer and told him that I was going to decline it so that I could wrestle closer to home and attend classes in Sports Management at Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth. [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I arrived for the TV taping and found out that I would be defending the PNW Television title against the "Z-man", Tom Zenk. The bell rings and I gave him a clubbing blow but he avoided a kick in the back and applied a side headlock. I countered a punch with a punch and gave him a backbreaker. We both slipped out of each other's move then I gave Zenk a backbreaker, a giant suplex, and a mafia kick before twisting his head. Zenk fought back and gave me a knife edge chop. I slipped out of a side headlock and slapped on a bearhug before ramming him into the turnbuckles. A spear attempt hits nothing but turnbuckle but I slipped out of an arm bar and gave him a hammerlock back bomb. I then irish whipped him but he prevented me from powerslamming him. I slipped out of a side headlock but he broke out of a hammerlock and applied a front facelock and gave me a knife edge chop. Zenk climbed the turnbuckles but I countered his flying standing knee with a choke slam and then pinned him for the victory to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Time: 5 minutes, Rating: C[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - The Lone Gunmen retained the AWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Nick Bockwinkle and Curtis Iaukea [b]MACW[/b] - Terry Funk retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Manny Fernandez [b]CMLL[/b] - Super Pinocho retained the NWA World Lightweight title by defeating Black Man [b]NJPW[/b] - Killer Kahn retained the WWF International title by defeating El Solitario [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Seiji Sakaguchi [b]MSW[/b] - Junk Yard Dog retained the Mid-South Television title by defeating Steve Williams

Archived