WWE: Frank Sinatra Style

Or: If Fred Durst booked the WWE... [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/wwecom.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] The following statement was issued this morning by the board of directors: "The recent actions of WWE Chairman, Vincent K. MacMahon, have drawn a lot of negative attention to the company. His insistance on using the company and its branded shows Raw, Smackdown and ECW as a forum for his personal vendettas can no longer be tolerated by this board and must come to an immediate conclusion. To this end, the board has appointed an outside adjudicator to take over the running of World Wrestling Entertainment and restore the spirit of entertainment and competition that made WWE the world leader in Sports Entertainment. This person will have complete authority over members of all three rosters and their champions which will include Mr MacMahon as the current holder of the ECW Championship."

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/RAW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] (Dark matches: Mickie/Victoria def. Torrie/Maria C+) Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen we're live from the Allstate Arena in Illinois for WWE RAW! I'm Jim Ross and at my side, as always, is the King Jerry Lawler and also joining us tonight, sadly, is Jonathan Coachman. Jerry Lawler: Talk about a dubious pleasure JR. Jonathan Coachman: Never mind that, your insults are beneath me King. Why don't we concentrate on more important matters like this supposed "takeover" of the WWE. Ross: That's right folks, it appears our Chairman' recent actions drew the attention of the Board of Directors who have voted to remove Mr MacMahon from his position and replace him with an "independant adjudicator" who will now oversee the running of WWE. Coach: As if Mr MacMahon would EVER let that happen! King: I don't know if he had much say in it actually, I do know he's gonna have something to say about it all the same. [I]No Chance begins to echo through the arena as the ECW Champion himself power walks down the ramp accompanied by his son Shane and the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga.[/I] JR: Well King, it looks like you were right. Let's see what our "former" chairman has to say... Coach: Watch your mouth JR! [I]Vince strolls around the ring a little with Shane trailing behind offering encouragement and support, Umaga paces around the outside of the ring like an animal. He surveys the crowd and then begins to speak:[/I] Vince: Now, I understand there is a rumour going around that I have somehow lost my position of power. Obviously this is nonsense so I'm not even going to bother giving it any more of my time. What I do want to talk about is my opponent at One Night Stand, Bobby Lashley. LASHLEY! Get out here and face me while I speak! [B]Rating = B[/B] Voice: I'm afraid Bobby Lashley isn't here tonight Vince Vince: Who the hell is that?! [I]A familiar figure dressed in black steps out onto the stage... Eric Bischoff![/I] Bischoff: Surprised to see me Vince? Well don't be. After using WWE as your own private playground for the umpteenth time, the board of directors got tired of your games. As you've probably heard they appointed an outsider to take over the running of the company and bring it back on track. Oh, I know what you're thinking, but its not me. Another of your failings was in letting RAW, and later on ECW, go on without any form of management workers were running wild, showing up on brands they weren't a part of just because they wanted to. To bring this back under control, our new boss has appointed General Managers to each brand once more answerable only to him, I got RAW which also gave me the pleasure of being the first to tell you Vince. And beleive me it is a pleasure! [I]Vince has turned crimson, his face seething with anger. Noticing his father is unable to speak, Shane takes the mic to retort.[/I] Shane: Now see here! This is some kind of pathetic joke. My father built this company and... Bischoff: And now he's destroying it. Someone had to step in to prevent that and now, someone has. Bobby Lashley is an ECW worker, as such he was told he could no longer appear on RAW. Now it seems to me that there are two other ECW workers still where they don't belong. Vince MacMahon, as ECW Champion you are clearly now a part of the ECW roster and Shane? Well you seem to like acting and speaking on your father's behalf so I can only assume you are his manager. That makes you an ECW worker too. I'm afraid that Umaga is still contracted to this brand so he won't be accompanying you to ECW... I guess that also means there won't be much between you and Bobby Lashley anymore either but I'm sure an extreme champion like yourself will look forward to the challenge. Now, and I must say I've been looking forward to saying this, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RING! [I]Umaga looks confused as the MacMahons walk up the ramp and into the back. Shane mouth the words "this isn't over", while Bischoff looks on smugly. Eventually he too wanders backstage.[/I] [B]RATING = A[/B] King: Did I just see Eric Bischoff kick Vince MacMahon out of a WWE ring? JR: It certainly looked that way to me King. Coach: This is terrible! JR: This is bound to have repercussions folks but now we have a match as Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella takes on Carlito! [B]MATCH 1[/B] [I]Carlito def. Santino Marella by DQ when Ric Flair ran in and attacked Carlito[/I] [ B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Flair continues his attack outside the ring and he and Carlito brawl into the crowd and then to the back with neither getting a true advantage.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] The Great Khali then comes out to the ring. Interpreter: The Great Khali is still unbeatable, John Cena only won because the rules were ignored. That will not happen this time when there are no rules to be ignored. The Great Khali makes an open challenge for anyone in the back to face him tonight so that he can send a message to the champ. [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]There is a long silence as everyone waits to see who will answer the challenge. Suddenly Eugene steps out onto the stage with a mic in hand.[/I] King: Is Eugene insane? Coach: Yes Eugene: I accept your challenge Great Khali. I'm gonna bodyslam you like Hulk Hogan did to Andre The Giant. [I]Khali watches Eugene "Hulk Up" on the ramp with a grin before muttering to his interpreter.[/I] Interpreter: The Great Khali accepts! [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B]MATCH 2[/B] [I]The Hardy Boys def. The World's Greatest Tag Team by pinfall[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]After the match, Kenny Dykstra and Johnny Nitro run down to help WGTT attack the Tag Champs in a repeat of last week. And, just like last week, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch run out to even the odds and send the attackers into retreat.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] Murdoch: You guys are pretty tough 4 on 2 but why don't you meet us 4 on 4 at One Night Stand!? [I]The Hardys look surprised at this challenge by Murdoch but atheir opponents are nodding their heads as the back up the rampway.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] JR: Well it looks like we have another match for Sunday King: I don't know JR, Jeff in particular looks pretty angry at Cade and Murdoch for making the challenge Backstage John Cena is seen confronting Eric Bischoff. Cena: You're gonna let Eugene fight Khali? Thats wrong man, thats just wrong! Bischoff: I had agreed at the start of the night that Khali could issue his challenge. Its not my fault that my nephew accepted. Besides, he could win... Cena: You know he's gonna get killed! Bischoff: Then maybe you should have answered the challenge before he did... Cena: Thats not fair you know I was late getting here Bischoff: Not my problem. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B]MATCH 3[/B] [I]Chris Masters & Viscera def. The Highlanders by Submission[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]The Heels celebrate their win afterwards.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B]MATCH 4[/B] [I]Randy Orton def. Val Venis by pinfall[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] Backstage we see Melina taunting Eugene about how it "was nice knowing him". She quickly stops however John Cena appears. [B]RATING = D[/B] Eugene: HEY! THE CHAMP IS HERE! THE CHAMP IS HERE! Cena: Eugene look, do you realise how serious this is? Eugene: Sure John, I'm gonna soften up The Great Khali for you! Bodyslam! Just like Hulk Hogan! Cena: No, Eugene, not like Hogan. Khali means business, he's a monster. He... Bischoff: AHEM! Hi Eugene! Your uncle Eric just wanted to wish you luck out there against Khali. Not that you'll need it though. One bodyslam and he'll be out 1...2...3! Eugene: Yeah! Thanks Uncle Eric [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B]MATCH 5[/B] [I]The Great Khali def. Eugene by pinfall[/I] [B]RATING = D-[/B] [I]Post match Khali brutally attacks Eugene. Beating him soundly and even putting him through the announce table.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Hacksaw tries to save but his efforts prove fruitless as he too is beaten senseless.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]As Khali climbs back into the ring to stand triumphant the crowd erupts and John Cena runs down to ring side to attack the giant. Khali is taken aback by the visciousness of Cena's attack and tries to back away but the smaller man has the speed advantage and is able to keep coming at him. A series of blows push Khali to the ropes where a strong shoulder charge by Cena is enough to overbalance Khali and send him over the rops to the floor. As the giant walks back seething, Cena runs to check on Eugene and Duggan.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] JR: Will Cena be the one to stop thhis monster's rampage? Coach: Or will he just be the next name on the injured list? [B]FINAL RATING = C-[/B] (Well, A disappointing first show made all the worse by me accidentally making Eugene v Khali a Diva match! Not that I expected Flair v Steamboat or anythig anyways... :o I expect things to pick up slowly as I filter out those I don't want and inject some better talent into the rosters.)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/wwecom.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] WWE has come to terms for the release of the following workers: Layla El Krystal Marshall Dave Taylor Barbie Blank Shortstack Brooke Adams Scott Armstrong Vicky Guerrero Mike Posey Maryse Ouellet Marty Rubalcaba John Cone Dewey Larson Brad Armstrong Steve Austin Roddy Piper Mick Foley We would like to wish them all the very best with their future endeavours.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/wwecom.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] WWE has come to terms for the release of the following workers. Marty Wright Steve Lombardi Jim Duggan We wish them the very best with their future endeavours.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;239944]Dang, you got rid of Xtreme Xpose'? And Krystal Marshal too!! I can't believe you fired Mick Foley or Piper either, lol. Austin's been let go as well? dang...[/QUOTE] Well... I mean, none of them can dance. Maybe Dude Love but not now! :)

[QUOTE=flamebrain;239967]Well... I mean, none of them can dance. Maybe Dude Love but not now! :)[/QUOTE] Yeah... But the title says WWE: Frank Sinatra Style. I'm not sure if it would matter, long as they look good doing it (and they DO!!). Also, letting Boogeyman go is a mistake, unless he was giving you problems. He can be really fun for an entertainment company. Anyways, the rest... Is kind of what I imagined, for a "Family" oriented show... Lots of Firings, Rebuttle's, hired henchman (Brock), and the plot thickens as poeple are given the "HEEVE HO". Just waiting for the "Ball Chained to leg, bag over head, on a boat in the river match", Or the "Stand by the cement truck as he pave's the road" Angle, lol. Anyways, I'm still reading!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/ECW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] (Dark Matches: Tommy Dreamer def. Mike Knox, The Sandman and Balls Mahoney by pinfall C-) Joey Styles: Good Evening everybody and welcome to ECW at the Independance Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina! I'm Joey Styles and my announce partner is Taz. Taz: Hey Styles, you didn't mention our new boss! Styles: I was getting to that, in fact I believe he wants to open the show tonight... [I]No Chance fills the arena as the ECW champ returns to his brand followed by his son Shane.[/I] Taz: Wait, HE'S not our boss... is he? Styles: Not unless something has changed Taz. Vince: So... Here I am. YOUR ECW Champion! If I'd known that winning this title meant I'd have to slum it here I might have just let Lashley off easy indtead of teaching him a wrestling lesson. But, since I'm here I think I'll set about running things exactly as I want them. I hear there is a GM assigned to this brand but my advice to you buddy is to just stay in back, this is MY show now. Voice: YOUR SHOW?! Since when was ECW EVER your show?! Taz: Oh my god its Heyman! Heyman is back! Heyman: Oh you might own the initials, you might even hold the damn title... but ECW is NEVER yours. ECW belongs to the fans and I intend to give it back to them. Vince: You... Heyman: So I'll tell you what Vince: Welcome to ECW we hope you enjoy your time here for however long it lasts. [I]Bobby Lashley steps out from the back to join Heyman and gestures to McMahon that he'll be taking back the belt at One Night Stand.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B]MATCH 1[/B] [I]Snitsky & Kevin Thorne def. The Majors Brothers by pinfall[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] We see the MacMahons backstage looking angry and also a little worried. Shane: Without Umaga we need to find some backup or you won;t be champ for long. Vince: You think I cant handle Lashley? I'm hardcore. Shane: Yes pop, I know you are... but still. Voice: Mr MacMahon. Remember us? Vince: Oh um yeah its good to see you um... Burke: Elijah... Elijah Burke? And Marcus Cor Von, we met last time you visited ECW? Shane: OF COURSE! Yes we remember you, how are you guys? MCV: Well we're... Shane: GREAT! Anyway, listen up. Obviously Vincent Kennedy MacMahon is an Extreme Legend in the making but all this uproar over control of ECW might be affecting his game y'know. We need some people who are smart enough tomknow where the real power lies and who would be interested in seeing that power restored if you know what I mean. Burke: I think I know exactly what you mean, Marcus here has a match with Lashley tonight so you needn't worry about him. MCV: The POUUUUNCE! will take care of him! Vince: Erm.. yes, of course it will. Didn't you used to call it the Pearl River Plunge? [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B]MATCH 2[/B] [I]CM Punk def. Matt Striker by Pinfall[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Punk celebrates his win in the ring[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]We see Trinity entering Heyman's office to discuss something but before we hear what is is the door closes on the conversation.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] MCV: Lashley, you might think you're the big dog but on the Serengeti there are things way bigger than an angry pooch. The Alpha male rules on the Serengeti, rules over all the big game. But you aint big game to the Alpha Male, you're small fry! [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]The announce team hype the main event[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [B]MATCH 3[/B] [I]Bobby Lashley def Marcus Cor Von by pinfall[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Post match MCV and Burke attack Lashley in the ring. Their attack is only partially successful however and it takes Shane MacMahon's help to finally put the number one contender down. As the beatdown continues and smiling Vince MacMahon swaggers down to the ring. One belt shot later and the former chairman stands with his foot on his challenger and his belt raised high taunting the crowd and Heyman in particular who watches angrily from the entranceway.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C+[/B] (The ECW roster is a handicap which will hopefully be overcome soon. A roster so small makes it difficult to sacrifice some workers in favour of others.)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/wwecom.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] WWE has come to terms with the release of the following developmental workers: Melissa Coates Chris Nawrocki Chuck Palumbo Elisabeth Rouffaer Dorian DeVille G-Rilla Mark Canterbury Milena Roucka Ryklon Stephens We wish them the very bst with any future endeavours.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;240043]I [B]HOPE[/B] this means that your going to be getting some better talent in there!! Nice show for ECW by the way!!![/QUOTE] Cheers :) I'm trying to avoid just dumping everyone right away and instead attempting to phase my roster in over a few weeks/months. It means that some workers will stay on the roster longer than people might expect but just because they survive the first week doesn't mean they'll last much beyond it.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Michael Cole: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and thank you for joining us at the Reunion Arena in Dallas for Smackdown! I'm Michael Cole and to my right is JBL, John Bradshaw Layfield. JBL: Thank you Cole, we're only days away from our huge event: WWE One Night Stand and its gonna be something! Cole: You're not wrong JBL, our amin event on Sunday is Edge versus Batista in a steel cage. Edge might have wriggled out on his first title defence but his chances look a lot slimmer second time around. [I]Batista comes down to ringside in his customary suit, he poses on each ringpost before turning his attention to the entranceway.[/I] Batista: Edge, I have to congratulate you. No seriously, your opportunism is to be applauded. You KNEW you couldn't the deadman one on one so you let, not one, but [B]two[/B] people beat him down first and then you swooped in and took the glory. And then you had to face me. And you puled out the win. I won't complain about how you won, the fact of the matter is that you did. But I've earned a second chance at you, and this time I'm gonna be ready. Are you? [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Edge appears on the screen, the title belt draped over his shoulder.[/I] Edge: Oh I'm ready Batista. Ready to beat you yet again. I am the Rated R Superstar and I don't back down from any challenge. I've fought in some of the most brutal matches this industry has ever devised and I've come out on top. Do you think a simple cage match worries me? [B]RATING = A[/B] [I]Just then Teddy Long appears alongside Edge.[/I] Teddy: Edge. Batista. I think y'all are ready to tear the house down come Sunday at One Night Stand but tonight? I think these people deserve a taster of what's in store at the PPV. So tongiht it will be Batista... and Kane. Versus Edge... and Finlay! Ya feel me? [I]Batista looks pleased at the announcement, Edge less so...[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B]MATCH 1[/B] [I]The Naturals w/ Angel Williams def. Shannon Moore & Jimmy Yang by pinfall after their manager interferes.[/I] [B]RATING = E+[/B] [I]Post match Angel Williams and The Naturals celebrate in the ring.[/I] [B]RATING = E+[/B] [B]MATCH 2[/B] [I]Michelle McCool def. Jillian Hall by pinfall.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Post match, McCool poses in the ring.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [B]MATCH 3[/B] [I]Chavo Guerrero def. Funaki by pinfall.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Batista and Kane give a Promo backstage about their match against Finlay and Edge.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B]MATCH 4[/B] [I]Kendrick & London def. Daivari & Jamie Noble by pinfall.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]The Hooliganz are celebrating in the ring when they are suddenly attacked by their PPV opponents Deuce & Domino. The Throwbacks leave them down in the ring and spit on their motionless bodies as Cherry giggles on the outside.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [B]MATCH 5[/B] [I]Chris Benoit def. William Regal by submission.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Benoit is leaving the ring when suddenly MVP appears at the entranceway.[/I] MVP: You know, every successful sportsperson needs a good manager. I am no exception. I defeated you Chris Benoit in two straight falls, something that no other has acheived, and that's only the beginning. If I'm to reach the heights I'm capable of, I need someone who can be as ruthless backstage as I am in that ring. I found that person, allow me to introduce her... Stephanie MacMahon! [B]RATING = B[/B] Steph: Chris Benoit, you get your stipulated rematch on Sunday and I can guarantee you it will be your last against this man because I am going to take him all the way in this business and we can't waste our resources on you any longer. You are the past Chris Benoit, Montel Vontavious Porter is the future! [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Edge and Finlay give a promo about the next match against Kane and Batista. Its clear, however, that Edge doesn't completely trust his tag partner.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Michael Cole and JBL hype the main event.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B]MATCH 6[/B] [I]Batista & Kane def. Edge & Finlay by pinfall.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Edge has left ringside even before the referee counts three on Finlay. He scowls back at Batista who stands triumphant in the ring with Kane.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] Cole: There'll be no walking away come Sunday. JBL Not until its all said and done Cole and, even then, walking might still not be an option! [B]FINAL RATING = C[/B] (Need to flesh out this roster too. Using everyone meant that there were too many lower card guys on the show.)

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"]WWE Presents: One Night Stand[/SIZE][/U][/B] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/EdgeFB2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BatistaFB1.jpg[/IMG] [I]WWE Smackdown Champion[/I] Edge v Batista [B]STEEL CAGE MATCH[/B] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JohnCenaFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/GreatKhaliFB1.jpg[/IMG] [I]WWE Raw Champion[/I] John Cena v The Great Khali [B]FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE[/B] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/VinceMcMahonFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BobbyLashleyFB2.jpg[/IMG] [I]ECW Champion[/I] Vince MacMahon v Bobby Lashley [B]STREET FIGHT[/B] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MVPFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChrisBenoitFB1.jpg[/IMG] [I]WWE United States Champion[/I] MVP v Chris Benoit [B]NO HOLDS BARRED[/B] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BorisAlexievFB1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/VisceraFB1.jpg[/IMG] [I]WWE Intercontinental Champion[/I] Santino Marella v Viscera [B]HARDCORE RULES[/B] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/DeuceFB1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/DominoFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/PaulLondonFB1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BrianKendrickFB1.jpg[/IMG] [I]WWE Smackdown Tag Champions[/I] The Throwbacks v The Hooliganz [B]HARDCORE TORNADO RULES[/B] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JeffHardyFB1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MattHardyFB1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/LanceCadeFB1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/TrevorMurdochFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JohnnyNitroFB1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/KenDoaneFB1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/SheltonBenjaminFB1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CharlieHassFB1.jpg[/IMG] [I]WWE Raw Tag Champions[/I] The Hardy Boys/Cade & Murdoch v Nitro/Dykstra/World's Greatest Tag Team [B]NO DISQUALIFICATION 4 on 4[/B] [/CENTER]

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;240121]Edge/Cena/Lashley/MVP/Santino (unless your firing him, then Visc), Throwbacks/Hardyboys team.... I think there will be a problem between them, and Murdock and Cade though. IF you do Fire Santino, PLEASE>>> THROW HIM IN THE LAKE!! Have to get that Mafia thing going!![/QUOTE] But his name is Santino Marella! Don't you think he'd be "made"? :p

(A lovely powercut robbed me of the angles so I'll just put up the results from ONS :) ) Dark Matches: Umaga & Chris Masters def. The West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny & Lodi) by submission. [B]RATING = D+[/B] William Regal, Val Venis & Kevin Throne w/Ariel def The Highlanders & Gene Snitsky by pinfall. [B]RATING = C-[/B] Victoria, Molly Holly, Mickie James & Jersey def. LuFisto, Lita, Terri Gold & Angel Williams by pinfall. [B]RATING = D[/B] [SIZE="4"][B][U]WWE PRESENTS: ONE NIGHT STAND![/U][/B][/SIZE] LIVE! From the sold out Target Centre. Viscera def Santino Marella by pinfall for the WWE Intercontinental Title. [I]Pretty straightforward squash as Viscera shrugged off Marella offense and finished by squashing him in the centre of the ring.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] The Hardy Boys & Cade & Murdoch def. The World's Greatest Tag Team, Kenny Dykstra & Johnny Nitro w/Melina by pinfall. [I]Cade & Murdoch and The Hardys worked well as a unit and celebrated together in the ring afterwards.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] The Hooligans def. The Throwbacks w/Cherry by pinfall for the WWE Smackdown Tag Titles. [I]A clean victory for the former champs despite plenty of interference from Cherry.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] Carlito def. Ric Flair by pinfall. [I]Carlito shows that he learned from his time with the master by hitting Flair's head off an exposed turnbuckle and rolling him up, pulling on the tights as well![/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] MVP w/Stephanie MacMahon def. Chris Benoit by pinfall to retain the WWE United States Title. [I]MVP's new manager already proves her worth by helping MVP retain against Benoit in his mandatory rematch.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] Vince MacMahon def. Bobby Lashley by pinfall to retain the ECW Heavyweight Title. [I]Typical MacMahon clusterf**k featuring interference from Shane, Elijah Burke and, finally, Marcus Cor Von, who proved the difference maker. The heels taunted Lashley afterwards before Vince announced that Heyman would need to try much harder to take down the Doctor of Hardcore.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] John Cena def. The Great Khali by pinfall to retain the WWE RAW Title. [I]Yet again these two men delivered a better match than anyone expected. Cena used his speed to avoid the offense from the giant before bringing a section of the stage scaffolding down on his head to pin him.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] Edge def. Batista by cage escape to retain the WWE Smackdown Title. [I]Edge escapes with the title again after Batista's leg injury flared up again and prevented him climbing up after the Rated R Superstar. The match was not without controversy though as Batista had Edge pinned cleanly on two occaisions but, both times, the ref was knocked out and unable to deliver the three count.[/I] [B]RATING = A[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C[/B] (Final rating was a bit of a let down but its mainly down to me not giving the crowd enough angle and skits to keep them happy, The increase to 4hr PPVs should help me with the balance and the reduction to one PPV per month should keep my sanity.)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/RAW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] LIVE! From the Friedman Diamond in Massachusetts! [B][U]Dark Match 1[/U][/B] The Great Khali & Umaga def. The West Hollywood Blondes by pinfall. [B]RATING = D+[/B] Post Match the two monsters continue to beat down Lenny & Lodi. [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]Dark Match 2[/U][/B] Lu Fisto & Jersey def. Terri Gold & Mariko Yoshida by pinfall. [B]RATING = E-[/B] **************************************************************************** Candice Michelle comes out to fire T-Shirts into the crowd as the RAW pyro lights up the arena. [B]RATING = C-[/B] Eric Bischoff announces that tonight "in this very ring" John Cena will team up with The Nature Boy Ric Flair to face Randy Orton and Carlito! [B]RATING = B+[/B] He then introduces two new additions to the roster Trinity and Lita! [B]RATING = C-[/B] After the two women are finished playing to the crowd Bischoff adds that both women will be competing tonight in a Fatal Four Way with Mickie James and Victoria for a shot at Melina's WWE Women's Title! [B]RATING = C-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Johnny Nitro def. Santino Marella by pinfall. [I]Marella showed promise but was nonetheless put away cleanly by a superstar looking to rise up the ranks once again.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] Backstage we see Carlito and Orton comparing notes on legend killing, they then turn their attention to Torrie Wilson who warns both of them that Ric Flair isn't someone who they can get rid of easily. Carlito charmingly spits apple on her and receives a high-five from RKO. [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Val Venis def. Kenny Dykstra by pinfall. [I]Kenny definitely underestimated the multi-time former champ and pays dearly for it as the Money Shot puts him out 1...2...3.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] Cryme Tyme are in back with Maria as she asks about JTG's shot at the new Intercontinental Champion: Viscera. JTG seems aprehensive. [B]RATING = C-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Viscera def. JTG by pinfall to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title. [I]A fairly short match that saw JTG's offense prove largely ineffectual against his much larger opponent.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] Post match Viscera is interviewed by Maria. He states that the IC belt is going to stay around his waist for a long long time. Maria points out that the strap actually doesn't fit around his waist. Realizing she spoke out loud, she runs away before she upsets the behemoth any more. [B]RATING = C[/B] Chris Masters is in the ring for his Masterlock challenge. He calls for anyone brave enough or stupid enough from the crowd. One volunteer is found and he is quickly dispensed of by the Masterpiece. [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Cade & Murdoch def. The Highlanders by pinfall. [I]Cade & Murdoch fight a surprisingly fair fight and pin Robbie quickly and cleanly.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] The Redneck Wrecking Crew have mics and look ready to say something when The World's Greatest Tag Team interrupt, issuing a challenge to The Hardy Boys for a match at The Great American Bash. [B]RATING = D+[/B] Cade & Murdoch look readyto speak again but are cut off this time by the Hardys who accept the challenge made by Hass & Benjamin. The two teams stare down as Cade & Murdoch look none too pleased. [B]RATING = C-[/B] JR, King and Melina,who has joined commentary, hype the 4 way women's match. [B]RATING = C-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] Trinity def. Lita, Victoria & Mickie James by pinfall on Lita. [I]Some good action from the ladies, Lita showing a bit of ring rust which led to a mistake costing her dearly at the hands of Raw's other newest member: Trinity.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] As Trinity celebrates in the ring, Melina rips into her new challenger on commentary. She isn't too happy that someone who only just got to Raw can suddenly have a shot at HER title! But that's ok because Trinity is nothing to her and at GAB she'll prove it. [B]RATING = C-[/B] Cena and Flair cut a promo before their match with Carlito and Orton. Flair even has a go at rapping! [B]RATING = B+[/B] The commentary team hype the main event. [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] Randy Orton & Carlito def. John Cena & Ric Flair by pifall. [I]The heels singled out Flair who was quickly busted open after the injury to his head the night before. Cena tried the rally but was lured to the outside by Carlito letting Orton hit the RKO for the duke.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] The match is over but Carlito and Orton aren't finished yet. With Flair out cold they are able to double team the Raw Champion and the show closes with the heels standing tall over the bodies of Flair and Cena. [B]RATING = B[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = B[/B] (Now we're getting somewhere. I'm curious to see if I can actually pull off a Viscera push. I also might have been a bit impatient with introducing Lita without much fanfare but she's a capable worker who is still over and I wanted her in matches right away.)

I liked it, surprised you didn't grab Trish as well? The Viscera push might work, who knows? The show got a much better rating with the added angle time you mustered up, but the other show had better overall match's (seem's anyways). Very believable stuff as well. I like the double team on Cena at the end, just couldn't let anyone get away while on a role!

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;240668]I liked it, surprised you didn't grab Trish as well? The Viscera push might work, who knows? The show got a much better rating with the added angle time you mustered up, but the other show had better overall match's (seem's anyways). Very believable stuff as well. I like the double team on Cena at the end, just couldn't let anyone get away while on a role![/QUOTE] Cheers. I might go for Trish later on, who knows? As you can see from the dark matches, I've brought in quite a few female workers but their overness is the problem for now. I always thought Big Vis should have got a better push based not only on his size but also on being a better worker than people give him credit for. Plus realistically why wouldn't someone that size win more often? Its actually more of a challenge than usual thanks to all the injuries but it also makes it easier to push some people that might get overlooked normally. Good to know someone's reading :)

I've felt the same way about big ole Visc! He is totally huge, and believable as a permanant fixture in the Mid to Upper Midcard in my opinion. Keeping him as a low card just doesn't "feel" right to me, not with his size anyways. He should be able to practically, just sit on the low card and win through submission, lol. Far as the girls... Lu Fisto, Jersey, Terri Gold, Mariko Yoshida... I don't know if they fit the WWE the way the WWE is now, but I am guessing your going for a legitimate Woman's division with these girls coming into the roster... I would suggest, and this isn't going to be great ratings... so put it where your looking to have a "bad" match, but I would put them in a match somehow on the main show... Having them do "dark" match's only improve's popularity around the area your working them, although.. After thinking about what I just typed, if you constantly work them in one area, and then put them on the show where the crowd knows them, it might go over better. Anyways, I think getting them on the main show will increase their popularity alot faster. I believe the Woman's belt is a "Lower" card belt anyways. I'm not sure, but I believe even a "run in" might help better then a dark match (need confirmation on that). Personally, I loved the way they brought in Mickey James... as a kind of "Trish Freak", or over the top fan. Her skills (being able to actually look and act Psycho) helped that alot. If there was some way you could bring them in under "odd" circumstance's, it might work in better then just having them show up for a match.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/ECW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] From the Idaho Memorial Stadium THIS is ECW! [B][U]Dark Match 1[/U][/B] The FBI (Guido & Tony Mamaluke) def. The Majors Brothers by pinfall. [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]Dark Match 2[/U][/B] Snitsky def. Matt Striker & Mike Knox via Pinfall. [B]RATING = D+[/B] **************************************************************************** The show opens with ECW champion Vince MacMahon, Shane, Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von in the ring. The gloat about how Vince was able to pull out another hard fought win, bringing prestige to the ECW title and pride to the fans. [B]RATING = B-[/B] Paul Heyman interrupts the celebrations to announce that tonight Bobby Lashley will face one of the four standing before him. "eeny, meeny, miney, mo.... oh to hell with it. SHANE!" There is to be no interference from any of the others or there will be consequences. To make sure he also books Burke and Cor Von against Balls Mahoney and The Sandman! [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Kevin Thorne w/Ariel def. Tommy Dreamer [I]A fairly even match up until Ariel interjected herself and tipped the balance in favour of the vampire.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] Post match, Ariel and Thorne get "carried away" with one another in the ring. [B]RATING = C[/B] CM Punk gives a promo backstage saying that he won't be sucking up to Vince the way Burke and Cor Von did. He marches to the beat of his own drum, he's out for number 1. [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Elijah Burke & Marcus Cor Von def. The Sandman & Balls Mahoney by pinfall. [I]The match was pretty one sided thanks to the power of Cor Von and the out and out cheating of Burke. Sandman eats a Pounce for Burke to make the cover.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] Post match Burke and Cor Von celebrate. [B]RATING = C-[/B] We see Shane getting ready for his match, looking none too happy. The Doctor of Hardcore is on hand though to give Shane some advice. He suggests the rop-a-dope technique, Shane doesn't look convinced. [B]RATING = A[/B] Styles, Tazz and Heyman hype up tonights main event [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Bobby Lashley def. Shane McMahon by pinfall. [I]The match only lasted as long as it did because Shane spent a good portion running away from his oppponent. Once Lashley caught him though he set about dismantling him with a series of viscious power moves. The Dominator sealed the deal and put Young Simba away.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] Lashley hold up the prone body of Shane and calls for Vince to come out. The champ steps out from the back and looks ready to run down but then common sense prevails and he backs away. Lashley throws Shane over the ropes to the floor and gestures to Vince that his challenge is far from over. [B]RATING = A[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C+[/B] (I hope this isn't sign of a trend where ECW is my weak link. CorVon and Burke had the dreaded "zero chemistry as partners" which is disapponting. I may need to fill this roster up a bit more.)

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;240686]Far as the girls... Lu Fisto, Jersey, Terri Gold, Mariko Yoshida... I don't know if they fit the WWE the way the WWE is now, but I am guessing your going for a legitimate Woman's division with these girls coming into the roster... I would suggest, and this isn't going to be great ratings... so put it where your looking to have a "bad" match, but I would put them in a match somehow on the main show... Having them do "dark" match's only improve's popularity around the area your working them, although.. After thinking about what I just typed, if you constantly work them in one area, and then put them on the show where the crowd knows them, it might go over better.[/QUOTE] Yeah I want the women's division to be wrestling AND eye candy, the dark matches are hopefully so that the ability of some workers will rub off on the less talented ones. Terri Gold is job fodder really but I always hire her since I originally had her as the female Simon Dean type and Mariko Yoshida is there simply to try and raise the game of the others. TV time is a definite for them all but I might wait until I've built up some more of the men so that, if they do pull a bad rating, its a blip rather than a continuation of a show long trend.

Archived