WWE: Frank Sinatra Style

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/ECW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Only ECW can make Anaheim's Arrowhead Pond THIS XTREME!! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] The Throwbacks def. The Majors Brothers by pinfall (Deuce looked good). [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] Elijah Burke def. The Sandman by pinfall. [B]RATING = C[/B] **************************************************************************** Styles: With Summerslam looming large we welcome you to another dose of Xtreme! Taz: Both champion and challenger are taking on opponents prior to their title match. Heyman: Yes indeed, Our champion, Bobby Lashley takes on the the Lost Soul, Kevin Thorne and the number one contedner, Batista, will face off against The Masterpiece! Taz: Both men seem to have each other's backs lately as Mr McMahon looks to take both men out... with the help of Shane and Umaga of course. Heyman: Jealousy will get him nowhere Taz... Now, lets get this show on the road with our first match! [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Bobby Lashley def. Kevin Thorne by pinfall in 8:08 (Lashley and Thorne have pretty good chemistry). [I]Batista accompanied Lashley to the ring for the match. Thorne tried the power game against the champ but the tactic proved ill-advised. Ariel did her best to keep her man in the match, but the presence of Batista kept her in check. Lashley took the win with an Oklahoma slam.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]After the match, Batista congratulates Lashley on his win. Vince comes out from the back with Shane and Umaga but think better of it and head away again.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]CM Punk is talking to Maria backstage.[/I] Punk: So Finlay, I hope you enjoyed the payback last week. I know I did. Winning isn't everything, if it was I'd have settled for the DQ win in our first match. Y'see, for me its the competition, striving to be the best. I didn't want a hardcore match, you chose that when you hit me with your stick. Last week was my way of saying I accepted your challenge as well as evening the score beween us. This will be the decider and there won't be any cheap way out either. Hope you're ready. [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] CM Punk def. Finlay by pinfall in 13:42 [I]Finlay definitely looked the more confident of the two in a hardcore environment and took charge in the early going. Punk was a quick learner and soon adapted to the hardcore way. Both men fought hard for a win the both wanted badly and their determination led to both kicking out of falls that might have normally put them away. Finally, a Pepsi Plunge through a stop sign placed between two chairs was enough to keep the Irishman down for three.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Punk just about stands tall as he celebrates a hard fought win.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Chris Masters is warming up when Vince McMahon approaches him.[/I] Vince: Lex! So good to see you, back from that nationwide tour then? Lex Express? Listen I've been meaning to talk to you about a plan I have for a body building federation... Shane: *cough* um dad? Vince: Oh, right. We'll discuss that later. You're looking good Lex, I hope you can take out this Batista for us, especially now that Gangrel messed up against Lashley. Masters: Don't worry Mr McMahon, Batista is a tremendous specimen, but he isn't a Masterpiece. The Masterlock will take care of your problem. [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Batista def. Chris Masters by pinfall in 9:43 (Batista looked good, the match lacked psychology) [I]Lashley comes down to the ring with Batista. Masters actually manages to match up to Batista's power game and, a couple of time, even gets the better of him through some wrestling exchanges. Batista's intensity makes the difference however after a Masterlock attempt slows the match down. Batista rams Masters back into the turn buckle and then takes charge with a series of clotheslines punctuated by a spine on the pine. Masters slowly gets to his feet only to be Batistabombed straight back down for the three count.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]As they celebrate in the ring, Lashley and Batista are charged by Umaga, Matt Striker and Tony Stardust. The attack is a complete failure as Umaga is thrown over the rope and Striker and Stardust are given stereo powerbombs. Batista and Lashley stand tall and mock the McMahons who had come out to watch their plan in action.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = B-[/B] (Damn you Batista, I blame you over Masters! With I better rating from those two lunks the show could have been even better. Pleasantly suprised with Lashley and Thorne.)

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] From Idaho's illustrious Taco Bell Arena in Boise, its SMACKDOWN! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] The Miz & Justin Credible def. Johnny Punch & Pat Buck by pinfall (Credible's performance really stood out) [B]RATING = D+[/B] ********************************************************************************** [I]Torrie sprays clothing to the assembled masses.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]We see a limo pull up outside the arena. The door opens and Mark Henry, Stephanie McMahon, MVP and Edge exit and head into the building looking smug.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Christopher Daniels def. Homicide by pinfall in 11:02 [I]Two new faces lloking to make a name for themselves collide. Both showed great promise in an good technical bout though crowd support was still somewhat lacking for either man. Daniles won the match after hitting the BME.[/I] [B]RATING = D-[/B] [I]Colt Cabana is with Regal who is getting ready for his contendership match against Chris Benoit.[/I] Colt: So guv'nah wot the pahn then eh? Regal: What?! Colt: 'ow yew gunna 'andle this colonial tonoight? Regal: Do you mean Chris Benoit? Colt: Theee very same! Regal: I'm going to go out there and give it all I've got. Chris Benoit is a tough opponent but so is William Regal. Colt: That's it guv'nah give it sahm welly! Regal: *groan* [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Austin Aries, Shannon Moore, Jimmy Yang, Funaki & Elix Skipper def. Chavo Guerrero, Petey Williams, Jamie Noble, Alex Shelley & Majik by pinfall in 11:37 (Chavo and Shannon Moore looked good). [I]All the contenders in the cruiser battle royal in action. Pretty much one big spotfest as all involved looked to hit the one high impact move that would end the match. Aries turned out to be the one to do it after hitting the 450 splash on Majik.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] Aries: You like that Chavo? That's just a taster of what's coming on Sunday! Chavo: You think I care about this match? On Sunday, when I actually give a damn, I'm gonna take pleasure in wiping that smile off your face!. [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]MVP and Steph are backstage chatting.[/I] Steph: Where's Mark? MVP: Oh, I had a little job for him to do. Steph: OK, but that's not what he's for, he's here to watch your back. MVP: And he's doing just that. Steph: What's that supposed to mean? Anyway, I think we should go to ringside and scout the contendership match between Regal and Benoit. MVP: Its ok, I got them to bring a monitor in here so we can watch the show. I've taken care of everything. [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] William Regal v Chris Benoit ended in a draw at 11:56 [I]Both men were on top form and put on a technical masterclass. The fans were denied a proper finish however when Mark Henry ran out to the ring and attacked both men drawing a no contest decision from the referee.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] Steph: Did you!?... MVP: Hey, what's the problem, no winner, no contender! Steph: Teddy Long isn't that stupid! [I]Henry tries to continue his attack but both men team up to fight him off. Henry doesn't seem to want anymore, having apparently done his job.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Long comes out to the stage.[/I] Long: It seems we have no number one contender for the United States title! Hmmm... what to do... Oh, I know. Since Montel Vontavious Porter thinks he's all that AND a bag of chips I don't think he'll have a problem taking on BOTH men at Summerslam for his title! [I]MVP does a spit take.[/I] MVP: What the... Steph: Dammit! I told you! [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] The Naturals def. The FBI & The Briscoe Brothers in 13:56 [I]The Briscoes were impressive but the rampant cheating of both opposing teams went a long way to negating them. It looked to be more of a case of who could break the rules the most effectively with the experience of the FBI beginning to tell. Angel Williams was having none of that however and a handful of powder to Mamaluke's eyes allowed Stevens to get the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] Angel: Well it looks like we've beaten all the teams on Smackdown bar one... Hooligans? Oh Hooooligaaans... Come on out we want to talk to you. I think it The Naturals should have a shot at those belts you prance around in. [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]London and Kendrick come out to respond.[/I] Kendrick: Incase you hadn't noticed, we have no problem when it comes to putting our belts on the line. You want a match? You can have a match but I think you'll find out what the others have, these belts are going nowhere in a hurry! [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Lillian Garcia is backstage with AJ Styles and Chris Jericho.[/I] Jericho: I said before that Edge was a huge jackass... Well it looks like he may have some competition. I mean what the hell is that "MVP" wears to the ring? And I also see he has joined up with everybody's favourite disgusting, dirty, filthy, ugly, two dollar, bottom feeding, trash bag ho, Stephanie McMahon! Still, I'm confident Edge can overcome the odds and prove that when it comes to being a jackass, nobody is in the same league as the "Rated R Superstar". [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]JBL and Cole hype the main event.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] Edge & Montel Vontavious Porter def. AJ Styles & Chris Jericho by pinfall in 16:01 (Edge looked good) [I]Styles showed that he can hang with the best in this match though he seemed less prepared for the underhand tactics employe by the heels than Jericho. Stephanie was constantly getting involved, distracting the ref from notcing AJ's tag to Jericho and keeping him in the ring for more doubleteam offense. Mark Henry tried to get involved but was hit with a springboard dropkick by Jericho which sent him off the apron to the floor. The finish came when Edge tried for a belt shot. The referee saw him and took his belt off him but, as he handed it to an official outside the ring, MVP threw Edge his belt for the successful attack. Jericho was blocked from making the save when Henry flipped him off the apron, hitting his head on the way down.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]The heels celebrate their win in the ring, holding their title belts up high.[/I] [B]RATING = A[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C+[/B] (A good ECW followed by a lacklustre Smackdown... I have faith in the main event and think Styles should work out fine. The cruisers are the main problem.)

Figure I should give a run down of who is actually in the WWE employ as it were. There are a few others that I've left out because I don't want to give away their presence until they debut :) [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][U]Raw[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [U]Main Event[/U] Carlito Jeff Hardy (Hardy Boys) [I]WWE Raw Tag Team Champion[/I] John Cena [I]WWE Raw Heavyweight Champion[/I] Marcus Corvon Matt Hardy (Hardy Boys) [I]WWE Raw Tag Team Champion[/I] Randy Orton Ric Flair [U]Upper Midcard[/U] Johnny Nitro Kenny Dykstra Rene Dupree (La Resistance) Shelton Benjamin (World's Greatest Tag Team) Val Venis Viscera [I]WWE Intercontinental Champion[/I] [U]Midcard[/U] Burchill Charlie Hass (World's Greatest Tag Team) JTG (Cryme Tyme) Lance Cade (Cade & Murdoch) Eugene Santino Marella Shad (Cryme Tyme) Sylvain Grenier (La Resistance) Trevor Murdoch (Cade & Murdoch) [U]Lower Midcard[/U] Harry Smith (Stampede Bulldogs) Lenny Lane (West Hollywood Blondes) [U]Opener[/U] Brent Albright Erick Stevens Lodi (West Hollywood Blondes) [U]Enhancement[/U] TJ Wilson (Stampede Bulldogs) [U]Women's Division[/U] Cheerleader Melissa Daffney Ivory Jersey Lita Lu Fisto Mariko Yoshida Michelle McCool Mickie James Molly Holly Nattie Neidhart Terri Gold Trinity [I]WWE Women's Champion[/I] Victoria [U]Manager[/U] Melina (manages Johnny Nitro) Queen Sharmell (manages King Booker) Jim Cornette [U]Announce Team[/U] Jim Ross Jerry Lawler Jonathan Coachman [U]Interviewer[/U] Daffney [U]General Manager[/U] Eric Bischoff [U]Referee[/U] Chad Patton Jack Doan Mike Chioda [U]Road Agent[/U] Arn Anderson Gerald Briscoe Ricky Steamboat Ron Simmons [U]Personality[/U] Candice Michelle [U]Injured List[/U] Triple H King Booker Shawn Michaels **************************************** [SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U]Smackdown[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [U]Main Event[/U] Chris Benoit Chris Jericho Edge [I]WWE Smackdown Heavyweight Champion[/I] Justin Credible Kane Montel Vontavious Porter [I]WWE United States Champion[/I] [U]Upper Midcard[/U] Brian Kendrick (The Hooligans) [I]WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champion[/I] Mark Henry Paul London (The Hooligans) [I]WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champion[/I] William Regal [U]Midcard[/U] AJ Styles Andy Douglas (The Naturals) Austin Aries Chase Stevens (The Naturals) Chavo Guerrero [I]WWE Cruiserweight Champion[/I] Christopher Daniels Guido Maritato (The FBI) Shannon Moore The Miz [U]Lower Midcard[/U] Alex Shelly Chris Hero (Kings of Wrestling) Colt Cabana Funaki (Yang & Funaki) Homicide Jamie Noble Jay Briscoe (The Briscoe Brothers) Jimmy Yang (Yang & Funaki) Mark Briscoe (The Briscoe Brothers) Tony Mamaluke (The FBI) [U]Opener[/U] Claudio Castagnoli (Kings of Wrestling) Elix Skipper Petey Williams [U]Enhancement[/U] Majik [U]Manager[/U] Angel Williams (manages The Naturals) Roni Jonah (manages The Miz) Stephanie McMahon (manages MVP and Mark Henry) [U]Announce Team[/U] John Bradshaw Layfield Michael Cole [U]Interviewer[/U] Lillian Garcia [U]General Manager[/U] Theodore Long [U]Referee[/U] Charles Robinson Jim Korderas Nick Patrick [U]Road Agent[/U] Bruce Pritchard John Laurinatis Michael Hayes Sgt Slaughter [U]Personality[/U] Linda McMahon Torrie Wilson [U]Injured List[/U] Super Crazy Ken Kennedy Gregory Helms The Undertaker **************************************** [COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"][U]ECW[/U][/SIZE][/COLOR] [U]Main Event[/U] Batista Bobby Lashley [I]ECW Heavyweight Champion[/I] Umaga [U]Upper Midcard[/U] CM Punk Elijah Burke Finlay Kevin Thorne Matt Striker [U]Midcard[/U] Balls Mahoney Chris Masters Deuce (The Throwbacks) Domino (The Throwbacks) Stevie Richards (Hardcore Heroes) The Sandman Tommy Dreamer (Hardcore Heroes) [U]Enhancement[/U] Joey Ryan Tony Stardust [U]Occasional Worker[/U] Shane McMahon (manages Vince McMahon) Vince McMahon [U]Manager[/U] Ariel (manages Kevin Thorne) Armando Alejandro Estrada (manages Umaga) Cherry (manages The Throwbacks) [U]Announce Team[/U] Joey Styles Tazz [U]Interviewer[/U] Maria [U]General Manager[/U] Paul Heyman [U]Referee[/U] Chris Kay Mickie Henson [U]Road Agent[/U] Dean Malenko Dusty Rhodes [U]Injured List[/U] Rey Mysterio

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/summerslam.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="2"][U]Full Card for WWE Summerslam[/U][/SIZE] John Cena (c) v Carlito for the WWE Raw Heavyweight Title Edge (c) v Chris Jericho for the WWE Smackdown Heavyweight Title Bobby Lashley (c) v Batista for the ECW Heavyweight Title Montel Vontavious Porter (c) v Chris Benoit v William Regal for the WWE United States Title Viscera (c) v Val Venis for the WWE Intercontinental Title The Hooligans (c) v The Naturals for the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Titles The Hardy Boys (c) v Cade & Murdoch v The World's Greatest Tag Team for the WWE Raw Tag Team Titles Trinity (c) v Melina for the WWE Women's Title Cruiserweight Battle Royal for the WWE Cruiserweight Title Chavo Guerrero (c) v Austin Aries v Petey Williams v Elix Skipper v Jamie Noble v Shannon Moore v Alex Shelley v Funaki v Majik v Jimmy Yang [I]Predictions welcome and encouraged... But apparently not forthcoming.[/I] :)[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/summerslam.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] LIVE! From a sold out Fleet Centre... WWE Brings the heat with SUMMERSLAM!! [I]Torrie Wilson and Michelle McCool come out in bikinis to fire some sumery T-Shirts at the audience as the pyro turns up the heat.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]All three GMs are present to kick off the show.[/I] Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Summerslam. ECW has delivered big time with a battle of the beasts: Batista versus Bobby Lashley for the ECW Title. Long: That's all good playa but you gotta recognise the spectacle of a returning Chris Jericho taking on the Smackdown Champion, Edge. Ya feel me? Bischoff: The noly thing I'M feeling Teddy is the anticipatio for Raw's main event which sees Champion John Cena defend his title against Carlito Carribean Cool! [B]RATING = B+[/B] [CENTER][B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/LanceCadeFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/TrevorMurdochFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/SheltonBenjaminFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CharlieHassFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MattHardyFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JeffHardyFB1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWEWorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Cade & Murdoch def. The World's Greatest Tag Team & The Hardy Boys for the WWE Raw Tag Team Titles by retreiving the title belts in 17:44 (Matt Hardy looked Good) [I]A hot opener for the show with all three teams going all out in one of the most popular gimmick matches. The Hardys were the most experienced team and their track record showed in their innovative performance. Hass and Benjamin were not to be outdone however and their natural athleticism lended well to the environment. Both teams were frequetnly fighting on and flying off the ladders. Cade and Murdoch were more reluctant to leave the mat and preferred a more hardcore approach, preferring to use the ladder as a weapon as opposed to a launchpad. Jeff threw himself, and Shelton Benjamin, off the top of a ladder and through some tables at ringside leaving Matt and Hass brawling on top of another one within reach of the belts. Murdoch took his chance and tipped the ladder over, sending both men to the outside while Cade righted the ladder Jeff and Shelton flew from and crawled up gingerly to snatch the titles and the win.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Cade and Murdoch pause for a moment, unable to grasp that they have actually won, before going crazy. The pair do a lap of the ring screaming "we did it" before running off to the back with their newly won title belts.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Austin Aries is backstage before the Battle Royal.[/I] Aries: I was hoping to take that title belt from you one on one Chavo but it looks like that won't happen now. Still don't worry I want to do that so badly that I promise to give you a singles rematch so I can beat you properly! [B]RATING = D+[/B] [CENTER][B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChavoGuerreroFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ElixSkipperFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/AustinAriesFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/FunakiFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JimmyYangFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ShannonMooreFB2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/AlexShelleyFB2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JamieNobleFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MajikFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/PeteyWilliamsFB1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWECruiserweight.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Chavo Guerrero def. Elix Skipper, Austin Aries, Funaki, Jimmy Yang, Shannon Moore, Alex Shelly, Jamie Noble, Majik & Petey Williams to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Title in 15:32 [I]A total clusterf*ck with Majik, Yang, Funaki and Williams eliminated in the early going. Shelly and Chavo teamed together to get rid of Shannon Moore and Jamie Noble before Aries took care of Shelley. Aries and Skipper went at it while Chavo slipped to the outside, coming back in with the title belt jusrt after Aries eliminated Elix. As the ref checked to make sure Skipper headed to the back, Chavo executed his plan, knocking Aries out with te belt to pick up the easy pinfall.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] Chavo: Hey! Austin Aries. Sorry you didn't get your name on this belt... But if you look in the mirror when you get to the back you'll see I gave you a present... My name on your forehead! [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Marcus CorVon comes out to the ring.[/I] MCV: Ric Flair! Are you here Flair? Why don't you come on out and stand up for yourself like a man? Come on out and face The Alpha Male, or are you scared of the beating I'd give you?... Well I guess he's afraid of the future, no wonder for a man who's still living in the past... [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Arn Anderson come out and walks down to the ring.[/I] Arn: HOW DARE YOU! A no good punk like you has no right to speak of someone like Ric Flair in that tone. Guys like you are just pampered crybabies who like to think they're tough. Well I've got news for you, when we were in the Horsemen, clowns like you were a dime a dozen. We went up against much tougher guys than you and still left them laying. You should show some respect for the heritage this sport has. You should show some respect for Ric Flair! MCV: And who's gonna make me? You?! [I]Anderson is about to respond when CorVon Pounces him, knocking him to the floor. CorVon adds insult to injury by putting the boots to Anderson.[/I] MCV: Well Flair? Your buddy tried to stand up for you and look where it got him! Maybe staying at home is a smart move on your part, no sense getting embarassed in the ring like this fool! [I]CorVon leaves the ring as agents run down to check on Anderson.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Stephanie McMahon is with Lillian.[/I] Lillian: Stephanie McMahon, you can't be too happy that your client is facing two opponents for his United States title tonight. Even worse though, those two men are Chris Benoit and William Regal... Stephanie: Oh, you think? Of course I'm not happy, but you know what? I'm not worried either. Yes we had a setback but nobody said going to the top would be easy. My partnership with Montel Vontavious Porter is based on the understanding that we are the best in our individual arenas. I take care of things backstage, he takes care of things in ring. Regal and Benoit are good but they are in the twilight of their careers, MVP's time is only just beginning. Tonight will just be further proof of that. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [CENTER][B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MVPFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChrisBenoitFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/WilliamRegalFB1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWEUS.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Montel Vontavious Porter def. William Regal & Chris Benoit by pinfall to retain the WWE United States Title in 13:34 [I]MVP looked a little out of his depth as his two opponents went old school on him. Hard chops and vicious knees looked to be taking the champion out of the running for his own title. Eventually he got a breather when his challengers' attentions were diverted to one another. MVP spent a good portion on the outside as the two veterans slugged it out. Mark Henry made his way down to ringside as MVP got involved once more. He managed to throw Benoit through the ropes to the outside and into the arms of Henry who immediately trapped him in a bearhug. MVP then turned to Regal who looked to walk out the winner as he landed one stiff European uppercut ofter the other but MVP had one more trick up his sleeve, or rather, in his shorts. The champ pulled out something and hit Regal in the face, quickly rolling him up for the win. The object was handily thrown to Henry on the outide who let Benoit's limp body fall to the floor. Camera's revealed Henry caught a pair of brass knuckles, Regal was beaten by the Power of the Punch![/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Stephanie McMahon stands on the ramp applauding as Henry raises the champ's arm.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Randy Orton is talking with Carlito.[/I] Carlito: Do we have an understanding now? Orton: Yeah, I guess we do. Now I know I can trust you. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Edge had a mic in back.[/I] Edge: Oh its just like five years ago, Chris Jericho an his funny little catchphrases. The crowd laughing at his little jokes... Its almost like he never left. But he did leave and in the time he's been away things have changed. I am now the top of the food chain. The Rated R Superstar made an impact on this industry and everyone is still feeling the aftershocks from it. I did the impossible, I won the money in the Bank for the second time. I defeated the Undertaker in 3 seconds to take his title AND send him to the injured reserve. And then I defeated Batista not once, not twice, but three times proving mysef the most dominating superstar in the WWE today. And now this clown comes back and challenges me? It would be funny if it wasn;t so sad... A bit like Jericho himself actually. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [CENTER][B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/VisceraFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ValVenisFB1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Viscera def. Val Venis by pinfall to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title in 7:50 (Viscera and Val Venis have great chemistry) [I]Val tried valiantly against an opponent around twice his size but he didn;t seem to have anything in his arsenal capable of putting the behemoth away. A crossbody from the top was countered by Viscera simply catching Val and falling forward. Unable to kick out, the pinfall on Val was inevitable.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Viscera isn't happy enough with just a win and drags Val over to the corner wher he lands a Banzai drop onto the chest of his former tag partner. He then strolls up the rampway laughing to himself.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Angel Willaims and The Naturals have something to say before the match with The Hooligans.[/I] Angel: London and Kendrick... You both watched as we defeated every team on the Smackdown roster to get to you. Now we get our shot at the champs. You like to think of yourselves as high-octane daredevil types. Fair enough but the problem with the risk takers is that sooner or later? They crash and burn! [B]RATING = C[/B] [CENTER][B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BrianKendrickFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/PaulLondonFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/AndyDouglasFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChaseStevensFB1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWETagTeam2.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] The Hooligans def. The Naturals by pinfall to retain the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Title in 13:52 (London & Kendrick looked good) [I]Both teams were evenly matched when Angel Williams was factored in as a part of The Naturals. Several times she tried to affect the match outcome by tripping London and Kendrick and distracting the referee. Eventually Nick Patrick grew tired of her presence and sent her to the back. Douglas and Stevens looked at a loss for what to do and looked to their manager as she walked up the ramp. Angel screamed at the to turn around but it was too late as London dropkicked Douglass through the ropes and Kendrick rolled up Stevens for the win![/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]The Hooligans celebrate their win as the confused Naturals head back to a less than happy looking Angel Williams.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Maria is backstage with the ECW Champion AND his challenger.[/I] Maria: So you guys are gonna fight in a few minutes, how come you're so buddy buddy? Batista: Because Maria, there is such a thing as "friendly" competition. Obviously I'm going out there to win and I imagine Bobby here will be too, I wouldn;t have it any other way, but that doesn't mean we have to be attacking each other backstage or badmouthing each other in interviews. There is a statement that goes "may the best man win", and I think we're both happy to let this match decide who that really is on this day. Lashley: That's right, we don't need to go the McMahon way and try and take each other out before hand. In fact we should probably thank Vince for being the common factor that allowed us to get on so well. Both of us hating the guy gave us something in common and his hating us both gave us a reason to watch each others backs. Now we finally get our match, and I beleive it'll be a good one. Whoever wins at least we'll know it was a good fight. [B]RATING = B[/B] [CENTER][B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BobbyLashleyFB2.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BatistaFB1-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/ECWWorld.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Batista def. Bobby Lashley for the ECW Heavyweight Title by pinfall in 14:04 [I]Lots of stalling to begin with as both men sized the other up. Some lockups also led nowhere as neither man could gain an advantage. Clotheslines were traded without effect follwed by brief periods where each man took charge and landed some offense on their opponent. Fan support seemed evenly split. Both men fought fairly with clean breaks whenever the referee called for them. Then Vince, Shane and Umaga came out to the ringside area. Both men were now forced to keep one eye on the intruders while still fighting the match. After Umaga tried to enter the ring, both men stopped to face him. Lashley walked over and landed a hard right hand to send the Samoan Bulldozer back outside. This left him oblivious to the goings on behind him as Vince got the referee's attention and Shane jumped in the ring with a chair aimed at Batista's head. Instead of swinging it however, he actually haded it to him. Batista then levelled Lashley with a hard shot to the head as the crowd erupted in boos. Shane slid out ofthe ring with the chair and Vince stopped hassling the ref to allow him to count Batista's pin on Lashley.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Vince and Co climb into the ring. Vince and Batista staredown for a moment before they shake each other by the hand and embrace. Shane hands Batista the title belt and the three men celebrate their victory over Lashley, Heyman and all the fans![/I] RATING = B+ [I]Heyman, who is on commentary duty for ECW, is speechless...[/I] JR: Damn him to hell! JBL: Genius! That's what it is, genius! [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Melina is making her way to the entranceway when Daffney stops her for some words.[/I] Melina: Did you enjoy your time with the belt Trinity? I hope so because now its time for it to come back where it belongs. Of course, I'll need to get it sterilised since god only knows what a skank of your calibre might have. [B]RATING = C-[/B] [CENTER][B][U]MATCH 7[/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MelinaFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/TrinityFB2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWEWomens.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Trinity def. Melina by pinfall to retain the WWE Women's Title in 7:54 [I]Trinity looked even more motivated than usual and Melina didn't get to see much in the way of offense until a well timed trip by Johhny Nitro gave her a breather. Melina didn't want to just win though, she wanted to humiliate the woman who had no right holding HER title. Pulling Trinity up on a pin attempt and slapping her around gave Trinity the chance to roll her up for a pin. Nitro tried to break it up but Trinity had an answer to that: spitting in his face![/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Trinity celebrates as a livid Melina berates Nitro all the way to the back.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Jericho stops for some words with Lillian Garcia.[/I] Jericho: Edge, Edge, Edge... Being champion must be really special to you. Just like when you won a bronze swimming certificate at the age of 16. Well, not quite, but its close. I mean that certificate proved to everyone that you were "all growed up". And yet here you are acting like a snotty nosed little kid. I demand respect, I beat the Undertaker! I beat Batista! I stopped wetting the bed! Finally! Not completely, but its a lot less often now! Lilith, I am going to go out there and put an end to this one stop ego shop and the you can all sign a thank you card for me. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]JR, JBL and Heyman hype the Smackdown Title match.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [CENTER][B][U]MATCH 8[/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChrisJerichoFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/EdgeFB2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWEWorldHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Edge def. Chris Jericho by pinfall to retain the WWE Smackdown Heavyweight Title in 18:53 [I]Good match up from two men who consider themselves the best in the business. The match was very back ad forth with one man getting the advantage for a while then losing it through an error on their part. The crowd got a lot of showboating for their money as well as each man looked to not only beat the other but also show them up into the bargain. Edge had the title belt to attack Jericho but threw it to one side when the referee turned, this worked to his advantage though as when he was about to fall victim to Jericho's Lionsault, he was able to grab the belt and use it as a shield. With Jericho now doubled over holding injured ribs, Edge capitalised with a Spear for the win.[/I] [B]RATING = A*[/B] [I]Edge is almost in tears as he kneels holding his belt in victory.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Daffney gets to talk to Cena before his match.[/I] Daffney: John, what are your thoughts about your upcoming match against Carlito? Cena: Well Daffney, my thoughts are like this: How the hell does he get his hair like that? What happened to the bone that used to keep it up? Daffney: Are you worried about Randy Orton? Cena: Krusty? Well if he's dumb enough to help out Carlito that's his problem. I've been in two on one before, it cost me a bit extra and they certainly looked a whole lot prettier but I like to think I came out the winner! [B]RATING = A[/B] [I]The announce team hype the Main Event.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [CENTER][B][U]MATCH 9[/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CarlitoFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JohnCenaFB1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWEHeavyweight-spinner.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Carlito def. John Cena by pinfall to win the WWE Raw Heavyweight Title in 17:26 (A lack of selling hurt the match) [I]Cena looked the stronger of the two men but Carlito was at least holding his own for the most part. Carlito decided to take it to the outside which proved a mistake as Cena took control and beat his opponent all round the arena before dragging him back into the ring. A shoulderblock attempt from Cena missed its intended target and took out referee Jack Doan. Both men continued to fight however and Cena hit the FU before going for the Five Knuckle Shuffle. As he looked ready to take the win, Cena was attacked by Randy Orton who sneak attacked the champ with an RKO before sliding out of sight again. Carlito regined his senses at the same time as the ref and managed to take the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = A[/B] [I]Carlito is celebrating his win when Randy Orton gets back into the ring he points to the fallen Cena, then the title belt, then Carlito before walking away. Carlito doesn't look quite so happy anymore, despite having just won the title.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = B+[/B] (Very happy with how that went. Would more selling have made an A* out of Cena v Carlito? Would that have made an A of the whole show? I guess I'll never know. Jericho and Edge are delivering beyong my high expectations!)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/411.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]WWE News: HBK, Kennedy, Nitro, TV deals[/CENTER][/B] Shawn Michaels is now officially retired. This retirement comes at a time when Michaels is still out with an injured knee, he is not expected to recover fully for several months yet. Its been suggested that he may come back for "one off" matches in the future but looks to be done with a regular schedule. Ken Kennedy has been declared fit and cleared for a return to in ring competition. Kennedy looked to have a ready made feud with Edge upon his return but plans look less concrete now that the Jericho/Edge feud appears to have taken off. Johnny Nitro has reportedly signed a new two year deal with WWE. Sources within WWE report that negotiations are underway to renew broadcast contracts with several networks. There is expected to be no problem renewing the contracts based on recent ratings and the negotiations are being viewed as a mere formality. CREDIT: Murphy Edwards

Enjoyed summerslam, keep up the good work. Wondering if this is going to be a refromation of the Horsemen? Double A, Naitch, maybe regal and Benoit? take on Cor Von's young upstarts? Liked the Jericho/Edge segment and keep on trying with the cruisers.

[QUOTE=el_pieablo;245480]Enjoyed summerslam, keep up the good work. Wondering if this is going to be a refromation of the Horsemen? Double A, Naitch, maybe regal and Benoit? take on Cor Von's young upstarts? Liked the Jericho/Edge segment and keep on trying with the cruisers.[/QUOTE] Danke :) Not sure if Double A would be up to in ring competition, but that would make a fine Horsemen in my opinion. The Cruisers are a hangover from the "real" WWE, it'll take work to build it up from the job centre it became but, even looking at the 10 men in the Summerslam Match, there is fairly good distinctions between each man in style and personality, now they just need time to show those distinctions to the viewers.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/WWE.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Presents...[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/KingoftheRing.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] WWE is pleased to announce the return of the King of the Ring tournament. The last winner of the prestigious title was King Booker T who won it in a Smackdown only incarnation of the tournament. This time however, the tournament will feature competitors from all three brands fighting it out over one night to be crowned the King of the Ring! Originally four superstars from each brand wer to compete but, due to the invitation of a former King of the Ring not currently under contract with WWE, one brand had to give up a slot. This was determined at random with ECW being the unlucky party. Paul Heyman was not pleased with this turn of events: [CENTER]"Yet again, ECW is being marginalised but that's just fine. We like it on the edge. We might have fewer entrants in the tournament but I bet we have more progresing to the next round than Raw or Smackdown!"[/CENTER] Teddy Long was pleased with the announcement and looked forward to his superstars competing: [CENTER]"Well, all I can say is I'm glad that the rest of you finally caught up to what Smackdown is doing. After all, we did bring the tournamet back already, ya feel me? So I guess it'll be two Smackdown Kings in a row except this time, my new King will be going over wrestlers from Raw and ECW to get there. I like that part the best!"[/CENTER] Eric Bischoff was a little less excited about the idea: [CENTER]"A tournament to crown a King? Just look at the Raw roster and you'll see several men, and even women too, who are capable of making it all the way. I'd like to think that this will be a chance to prove which brand is the best, but really we all know the answer to that one already and an all Raw second round will prove just that."[/CENTER] The identity of this 12th competitor is yet to be revealed apart from the fact that they have won the King of the Ring tournament in the past. That gives quite an interesting list of possibilities as to his identity and certainly, becoming a two time King would be quite an acheivement.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/RAW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Madison Square Garden plays host once again to the spectacle of RAW! [I]Candice showers the fans with cotton/polyester product.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Victoria def. Mariko Yoshida by pinfall in 7:51 [I]Bit of a squash really that only went as long as it did due to Victoria not really going for any pins. A hard boot to the face in the corner followed by the Widow's peak and it was all over.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] JR: Well folks as you might have heard, The King of the Ring returns to the WWE. I for one am really looking forward to it! King: Yeah JR, they might get to be king in title but there's only ONE real King around here! Coach: Oh please! JR: And up next we have the first in our four qualifying matches, Johhny Nitro versus Brent Albright. Coach: You know JR, Nitro isn't just my pick for this match, he's my pick to go all the way to the crown! JR: I won't argue with you Coach, but I think there's more than a few other superstars who might have somthing to say about that... [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B]MATCH 2: [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFIER[/I][/B] Johnny Nitro def. Brent Albright by pinfall in 10:22 [I]Although Melina accompanied her man to the ring, she was conspicuous by her lack of involvement in the match. Nitro looked confident and assured in the ring as he took it to Albright from bell to bell. The Standing SSP secured the win and advancement to the King of the Ring tournament proper.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Melina and Nitro celebrate his qualification.[/I] King: Wow, he looked confident JR and without any help from Melina! JR: Well King, the tournament does bring out the pride in a lot of competitors. Perhaps Nitro sees this as a chance to prove himself to the fans and everyone in the lockeroom. [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Eric Bischoff walks out from the back.[/I] Bischoff: First of all, let me congratulate Johnny Nitro on being the very first qualifier for the King of the Ring tournament. Once you and the other qualifiers dispatch the other brands from the competition it will be some show, watching you all fight it out for the crown! And so now, let me announce the next qualifying match, to take place next week here on Raw... Jeff Hardy... versus... Marcus CorVon! JR: You heard it here first folks! Jeff Hardy will take on The Alpha Male for the Raw's second slot in the King of the Ring! [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Jim Cornette is in the ring with a microphone.[/I] Cornette: I announced before that I was bringing a new team here to Raw. I was going to introduce them to you but I think I better let them do that in their own way: In the ring. [B]RATING = E+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Cornette's Team def. The West Hollywood Blondes by pinfall in 4:23 [I]Cornette's team were both impressive physical specimens and the match was a total squash for them. Lodi, being the stronger of the Blondes, tried to make and impact but it was for nothing and he was finished off with a huge Powerbomb.[/I] [B]RATING = E-[/B] Cornette: Now that they have intorduced themselves, let me tell you their names. Daniel Rodimer... and Justice Smith... Shock... and Awe. You may remeber them from Tough Enough. I saw them and I saw the potential in them and so I moulded them into a powerful tag team and brought them here where their stars can really shine. [I]Cornette raises their hands high as they turn in the ring beofre walking back up the ramp having announced their rival to the lockeroom with authority.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Lita def. Mickie James by pinfall in 7:54 [I]Both workers were no stranger to each other and delivered a good match. James was looking to get back on track after losing her way somewhat in the division and Lita was aiming to continue building momentum with another win. Lita took the match after a missed moonsault from Mickie left her open to The Fall From Grace, Lita again using the finishing move of Trinity.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Lita taunts the crowd after another victory.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] La Resistance & Kenny Dykstra def. Cryme Tyme & Erick Stevens by pinfall in 11:39 (Kenny Dykstra looked good) [I]Stevens proved the weak link in the face team and he was targetted throughout by the heels. Sevral times Cryme Tyme tried to get into the ring to help out but all that did was give the heels opportunity to triple team Stevens behind the referee's back. Eventually and error on Grenier's part led to the hot tag to Shad who opened up on all three opppenents with power offense. JTG then tagged in and looked to be getting the pinfall on Kenny until Dupree landed a lowblow while Grenier distracted the ref. Kenny then grabbed a handful of tights for the win.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]The heels celebrate outsmarting the faces.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Lita is walking backstage when she is confronted by Trinity.[/I] Trinity: So what's the idea of you using the Fall From Grace all the time? You know that's my move. [I]Lita doesn't respond and simply walks on by.[/I] Trinity: Hey! Answer me! What's your game?! [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Daffney interviews the new Tag Team Champions, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.[/I] Daffney: Well first off guys, congratulations on you win last night... Murdoch: Damn right congratulations! We showed everyone! TLC? It was nothing, hell we got the belt the first time we climbed the damn ladder! Cade: That's right Murdoch, we proved to you all that we are the best. Like it or lump it, we're the Tag Team Champions! Daffney: Any idea on who your first challengers might be? Cade: I doesn't matter. Hardys, World's Greatest Tag Team... Murdoch: After us though... Cade: Ha yeah, World's Greatest Tag Team after us, Cryme Tyme, La Resistance, even Cornette's new kids. Well take them all on and prove that we are the top team in wrestling today. Daffney: Even in another TLC match? Cade: ..... Murdoch:... This interview is over! [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] The Hardy Boys def. The World's Greatest Tag Team by pinfall in 13:55 [I]Both teams were at less than 100% after the TLC match the night before. Benjamin and Jeff Hardy still found the energy for some top rope attacks while Hass and Matt wrestled are more grounded match. The finish came via a twist of fate on Hass by Matt follwed by the Swanton from Jeff to allow Matt the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Carlito walks out to the ring carrying his newly accquired WWE Raw Heavyweight Title.[/I] Carlito: Last night I shut up all of you who were badmouthing Carlito. Carlito lacks the passion to go all the way? Oh really? Carlito isn;t ready to make it to the top in this business? Looks like that was wrong huh? I wet out there and I beat John Cena one, two , three and walked back out a champion. And you know what? That is cool! [B]RATING = B+[/B] Voice: You know what else is cool? [I]Randy Orton walks out to join Carlito holding a piece of paper in his hand.[/I] Orton: This! This is cool, this piece of paper, a contract between you and me. A legally binding contract that states, should you walk out of Sumerslam the WWE Raw Heavyweight Champion, I get the first match against you. Cena was right, I couldn't trust you to follow up on your promise of a match. But you realised something too, didn't you? You realised that, without me, you couldn't get the job done against him. And so you came running to me with your tail between your legs, begging me to help you out. But I wasn't gonna fall for it and that's why I insisted on this contract. And you were desperate enough to sign it. And so, at King of the Ring? You can wave bye bye to that title you went to all the trouble of getting. [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Carlito looks angry, and is holding onto his championship belt tightly as Orton continues to taunt him. Suddenly John Cena's music hits and the former champ rushes the ring. Carlito beat a hasty retreat leaving Orton in the ring. He tries to attack, but Cena is on fire and lands a series of hard rights before whipping him off the ropes in to clothesline. Cena plays to the crowd, clearly angry with what happened last night beofre hoisting Orton up for the FU with authority. He stands tall watching Carlito as he slinks back up the ramp with the belt and a smile.[/I] [B]RATING = A[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C+[/B] (Well, the in ring stuff didn't deliver quite as well as I would have hoped with the exception of Mickie v Lita. That was to be expected with the main eventers not competing. Who'd have thunk keeping Big Vis off TV would lower ratings? :) ) [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/KingoftheRing.gif[/IMG] [U]Qualifiers[/U] Johnny Nitro A Former King of the Ring yet to be named[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/ECW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] From the luxurious confines of Glasgow's Kelvin Hall comes XTREME action in the form of ECW! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Kevin Thorne def. Joey Ryan by pinfall [B]RATING = D-[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] Tony Stardust def. Balls Mahoney by pinfall [B]RATING = E+[/B] ****************************************************************************** [I]The show opens with new ECW champion Batista in the ring joined by Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Umaga and Armando Estrada. The arena is filled with boos and jeers.[/I] Batista: If you'll all shut your disrespectful mouths for one minute! Maybe I'll tell you why... Joey: The fans don;t care why, they just want him out of the ring! Heyman: They aren't alone! Batista: Why. Why did I make a deal with devil and align myself with Vince McMahon... Isn't it obvious? On Smackdown I was a star, a two time champion. And then I was cheated out of my chance at a third, bad luck and cheating on my opponent's part kept the gold out of reach. But that's ok, I'm not a whiner, I just pick myself up and try again. But that wasn;t to be, my bad luck continued and I was drafted... here. ECW... when Ilast fought in front of an ECW crowd you all booed me, yelled I couldn't wrestle. Well this belt proves I can! Oh sure, it doesn't mean as much as a REAL title but its the best of a bad lot and, as long as I'm here, I might as well make the most of it I guess... But I digress. When I joined the roster officially, you all cheered me because I was with your pal Bobby Lashley, the "next big thing". He might be... but right now I AM the "big thing" around these parts! I knew I could prove it by beating him one on one, the title just sweetened the deal. Vince McMahon approached me when I first arrived, he knew from experience how it feels to be banished to this poor excuse for a brand. But, like me, he wanted to make the best of it, for him that involved humiliating Paul Heyman, for me it meant doing the same to Bobby Lashley. So we agreed that I would buddy up to Lashley, convince him that we were looking out for one another, trick Heyman into beleiving he could trust me, dupe all you morons into the bargain. And then on Sunday, at Summerslam, we pulled the trigger. And don't you all look like prize idiots! Vince: Paul? Paul, looks like you and Lashley learned the most important lesson in all of wrestling: Don't cross Vincent K McMahon. I have the champion on my side now and soon, once Umaga is finished going thrugh everyone, I'll have the King of the Ring too. You might be the general manager Paul, but I hold the power. [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Hardcore Heroes & The Sandman def. The Throwbacks & Finlay by DQ at 8:04 (Finlay looked good) [I]The referee had trouble keeping control from the second the bell rang. Both teams came ready for a brawl and weren't about to let Mickie Henson stop that. Eventually everyone calmed down enough for things to almost resemble a match. Everyone except Finlay that is, who blasted Stevie Richards accross the back with the Shileighleigh drawing the DQ for his team.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]CM Punk is in back with Maria.[/I] Maria: Tonight you have a chance to qualify for the King of the Ring tournament. Punk: A chance? Some might say that isn't much of a chance at all. But then, I'm not "some people", when you compete in the WWE you have to be ready to fight people bigger than you, MUCH bigger than you. Its all part of the challenge, and the challenge is what I'm here for. Even a bulldozer runs out of gas eventually... [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Matt Striker is in the ring armed with a mic.[/I] Striker: You know, I took a walk backstage earlier and really, its a bit of a freakshow! Vampires, Samoan Savages, drunks, guys posing in front of mirrors, guys who look like they fell straight out of Happy Days... Are there any NORMAL people in this company? If so why don;t you come out here and face me in a "normal" match? [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Striker paces in the ring for a moment as he awaits an answer. Eventually a familiar person comes out through the curtain...[/I] Lance Storm: Can I be serious for a moment? You want a "normal" opponent, then look no further than me. I've been watching ECW since its return with some interest and, Striker, you're right. There are a lot of unusual types on the roster. but then ECW was always like that, misfits from all over came but they also showed that they were more than just bizarre people, they came to wrestle just like any protoypical wrestler in a singlet and pads. Even the most "normal" person in the world stopped being so when they came to ECW, they became special like everyone else because they were a part of something special. So hopefully I'm "normal " enough for you Matt, because I accept your challnge, get ready for an "extraordinary" asskicking! [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Lance Storm def. Matt Striker by submission in 9:35 [I]Storm didn't look to have missed a beat in his absence and his technical ability certainly took Striker out f his game. Every attempt made by him was countered which led to frustration and even more countering as his errors became more frequent. The Candian Maple Leaf quickly led to the tap out.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Storm celebrates his return to ECW.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] Joey: Up next we have our first qualifying match for the King of the Ring. Heyman: I hope Punk wins this one. Joey: Is that impartial commentary? Heyman: There's nothing impartial when Vince McMahon is even passively involved! Taz: Hey I agree Paul, but even as much as I like the Punker, I can;t see how he's gonna do this tonight! [B]RATING = C-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3: [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFIER[/U][/I][/B] CM Punk def. Umaga by pinfall in 12:22 [I]Umaga dominated the match in the early going as Batista, Vince and the others looked on pleased. Bobby Lashley ran down to attack Batista and the two began brawling at ringside while the match continued. Batista grabbed his title belt to swing at Lashley just as Punk countered an Umaga charge into a drop toehold, hanging him on the bottom rope. As Batista swung the belt for Lashley, he moved and Batista wound up cracking Umaga in the face. Punk shrugged his shoulders and quickly jumped on his opponent to take the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Naturally angry, Batista and Umaga try to to beat down Lashley and Punk but they are unable to fight their way back into the ring and decide to take a walk as the faces celebrate in the ring.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = B-[/B] (Solid show, I'm trying to get the lower card and the upper card to mix so I can develop an actual mid card! :) ) [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/KingoftheRing.gif[/IMG] Qualifiers Johnny Nitro CM Punk A former King of the Ring yet to be named [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] From the wrestling hotbed that is The York Hall in London's Bethnal Green, Smackdown is comin' to getcha! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Chavo Guerrero & The Naturals def. Funaki & Yang & Austin Aries by pinfall. [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] The Hooligans def. The Kings of Wrestling by pinfall. [B]RATING = C-[/B] ********************************************************************************** [I]Torrie Wilson comes out to fire T-Shirts but she is interrupted by The Miz and Roni. The take the Shirt Cannon from her and send her on her way after a slap from Roni. The crowd boo as Roni teases firing the Shirts and then decides not to bother and the pair walk to the back laughing.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Chris Benoit def. Justin Credible by submission in 6:28 [I]Credible makes his Smackdown return in poor fashion, tapping out like a little girl to the Crippler Crossface.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Teddy Long is in his office when Mr Kennedy bursts through the door.[/I] Kennedy: TEDDY! You have to put me into the King of the Ring. Smackdown needs a winner and here I am! Misterrrrrrrrrr Kennedy!!!!!!.... Kenedy!!!!! The Kingggg of the Ringggggg!!!!.... Ring! Teddy: Well, Mr Kennedy, if you want to enter the King of the Ring you'l have to earn your place just like anybody else. I wasn;t sure if you;d want to what with just comin back from injury and all but if you think you're up to it... Kennedy: Oh I am Teddy, I am! Teddy: You can face Kane in Smackdown's first King of the Ring qualifying match. Kennedy: Kane?..... Teddy: Kane! [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] The FBI def. The Briscoe Brothers by pinfall in 8:25 [I]The FBI came up against a cohesive unit in the up and coming Briscoes and it took all the cheating in the book for the veteran Guido to sneak out a win.[/I] [B]RATING = D-[/B] [I]Jericho is walking![/I] Jericho: Lillith! Lillith! I have an announcement to make. Lillian: Um, ok Chris what is it? Jericho: Lillith, I want to announce the return of The Highlight Reel to Smackdown. My first guest? Edge! [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] AJ Styles def. Elix Skipper by pinfall in 9:51 (Skipper and styles have great chemistry) [I]The two former TNAers go at it with explosive style. Styles takes the advantage though after an elbow from the top by Skipper fails to connect. The Spiral Tap finishes.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]AJ celebrates his win as he heads up the ramp, he passes Stephanie McMahon who glares at him as she heads to the commentary desk.[/I] [B]RATING = D-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Montel Vontavious Porter def. Homicide by pinfall in 9:55 [I]A non-title match for the US Champ sees him in complete control. Mark Henry is at ringside but isn't needed as MVP's crisp technique allows him to maintin control, the Playmaker ends it.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]MVP celebrates with Henry and Steph.[/I] MVP: What's his name again? [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Lillian Garcia is with Christopher Daniels.[/I] Daniels: The King of the Ring, a contest between 12 competitors over one niht. The prize? Glory. Well, I think I should be in this tournament. I'll have a qualifier just like everyone else, and I'll win it. I'll then set to the task of educating everyone that The Fallen Angel is on the rise. [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] Shannon Moore def. Petey Williams by pinfall in 5:43 [I]The Emperor of Emo is holding court as his unorthodox technique takes Williams completely by surprise. The Canadian does his best to tke control, looking to land the Destroyer but the opportunity never arises and before he knows it he's been pinned following a Mooregasm.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Colt Cabana is pestering William Regal again.[/I] Colt: So me ol' China, any tips for me match? Regal: Why do I care if you win or lose you bloody nutcase?! Colt: 'ere, yew're a jokah aintcha? Once we team up we'll be an unstowpable paih eh what? Regal: That is NEER going to happen you idiot! Colt: Pip pip! [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] Colt Cabana def. Alex Shelley by pinfall in 7:56 [I]Colt want a handshake to start... and gets it! Good mat wrestling from both men but Cabana's power advantage begins to wear Shelley down. The Colt 45 preceeds the pinfall. Colt walks back up the ramp waving to the crowd.[/I] [B]RATING = D-[/B] [I]Kennedy comes down to the ring, the mic lowers...[/I] Kennedy: This match is for ONE FALL and is for a place in the KING OF THE RING TOURNAMENT! Standing in the ring, weighing in at 242 pounds... I've been watching my weight while I've been away folks, from Green Bay Wisconsin... Misteeeeerrrrrrrr Keennneeddyyyyyyy........ Kennedy! And his opponent, weighing in at a ludicrous 800 pounds, from the bowels of hell itself... Kane! [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 7: [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFIER[/I][/U][/B] Ken Kennedy def. Kane by pinfall in 14:18 [I]Kennedy tries everything he can to put the big man down but seems at a loss. Luring him outside at least lets him take advantage by dodging a Kane charge which sends him into the ringpost. The advantage is shortlived however and Kane looks to be progressing to the tournament until a ref bump gives Kennedy the opportunity to retreive the ring bell and blast it off the side of his opponents head. The referee comes to just in time to see Kennedy make the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] Kennedy: One down... Three matches to go before I become your King! [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Chris Jericho comes down as the ring is set up for the Highlight Reel.[/I] Jericho: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the return of The Highlight Reel. I am your returning host, that man over there is timekeeper Mark Yeaton, the cameraman is called Bob, sitting behind that table is Coleslaw and JR Ewing and behind me is the outrageously extravagant Jeritron 5000! What do all of these people, and that tv, have in common? The answer is none of them are the first guest. The first guest is more special than that. Winner of the Bronze Certificate for swimming, owner of the largest collection of teeth ever held in one mouth, jackass of jackasses.... EDGE! [I]Edge's music hits but the person who comes out looks a whole lot shorter than people remember.[/I] Jericho: Come on down Edge, don't be shy. [I]The midget has in a set of huge false teeth and is wearing a massive pair of sunglasses with flashing lights.[/I] Jericho: How does it feel to be here? "Edge": I beat the Undertaker in 3 seconds! Jericho: Yes, yes, we'll get to that. Do you think you've acheived what you set out to do in your career? "Edge": I beat Batista 3 times! Jericho: Was that really your original goal? "Edge": I beat the Undertaker in 3 seconds! Jericho: I see.... What's your opinion on the export restrictions imposed on Venezuala by the World Trade Organisation. "Edge": I beat Batista 3 times! Jericho: Ok, I think I can see where you're coming from... [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Edge can take no more and comes running out to the ring. The midget flees for his life as Jericho meets the champ head on. A wild brawl erupts and the set is completely destroyed. Both men fight out of the ring, into the crowd and then back to ringside with neither man getting a clear advantage. Eventually, referees, agents and wrestlers flood the ringside area to break them up.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C[/B] (Ouch! Its hard building peeps up when everyone is so low on the ladder as it were but I'll need to persevere.) [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/KingoftheRing.gif[/IMG] [U]Qualifiers[/U] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Ken Kennedy[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]CM Punk[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Johnny Nitro[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]A Former King of the Ring yet to be named[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/411.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]WWE News: Mysterio plans, Viscera, Aries, KOTR and TV/Worker Negotiations[/CENTER][/B] Rey Mysterio has been cleared as fit for in ring duties. Mysterio was intended to be helping out in ECW but it looks like that plan may be changing and he may actually return to Smackdown to help bolster the Cruiserweight division while new stars are made. WWE Management is reportedly high on Viscera since giving him an Intercontinental title run. He has been said to be more motivated than ever an agents are pleased with how his in ring performance is improving. Conversely, management are disappointed with the progress of Austin Aries so far. Aries was initially intended for a signifcant push on his debut but crowd apathy has stalled that plan for the forseeable future. As yet there is still no word on who the mystery entrant in the King of the Ring will be. It seems unlikely however, that it will be either of the former winners currently working with TNA: Kurt Angle and Kip "Billy Gunn" James. TV contracts have been completed as expected and look to have locked Raw and Smackdown in for broadcast for at least two years. Negotiations are currently underway to renew the contracts of Michael Cole and Ashley Massaro. CREDIT: April O'Neil

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/WWE.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="2"]Coming up this week in WWE programming[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][U]RAW[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JeffHardyFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MontyBrownFB1.jpg[/IMG] Jeff Hardy v Marcus CorVon [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFYING MATCH[/I] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/RandyOrtonFB1-1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MattHardyFB1.jpg[/IMG] Randy Orton v Matt Hardy [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BrentAlbrightFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/VisceraFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] Brent Albright v Viscera (c) For the WWE Intercontinental Title [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JusticeSmithFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/DanielRodimerFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ShadGaspardFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/NeighborhoodieFB1.jpg[/IMG] Shock & Awe v Cryme Tyme [SIZE="4"][COLOR="SandyBrown"][U]ECW[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/LanceStormFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/DaveFinlayFB1.jpg[/IMG] Lance Storm v Finlay [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFYING MATCH[/I] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/StevieRichardsFB2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/TommyDreamerFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/UmagaFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BatistaFB1-1.jpg[/IMG] Hardcore Heroes v Umaga & Batista [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/KevinThorneFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CMPunkFB1.jpg[/IMG] Kevin Thorne v CM Punk [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U][SIZE="4"]Smackdown[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MVPFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChrisBeniotFB2.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChrisJerichoFB1.jpg[/IMG] Montel Vontavious Porter v Chris Benoit v Chris Jericho For contendership to the WWE Smackdown Heavyweight Title [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChavoGuerreroFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/AndyDouglasFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChaseStevensFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BrianKendrickFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/PaulLondonFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/FBBackground.jpg[/IMG] Chavo Guerrero & The Naturals v The Hooligans and a mystery superstar [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChristopherDanielsFB4.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ShannonMooreFB2.jpg[/IMG] Christopher Daniels v Shannon Moore [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFYING MATCH[/I] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/GuidoFB2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/TonyMamalukeFB2.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/WilliamRegalFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ColtCabanaFB1.jpg[/IMG] The FBI v Regal & Cabana [I]Predictions welcome[/I] :) [/CENTER]

[B]Raw [/B] Jeff Hardy vs [B]Cor von[/B] Orton vs [B]Matt Hardy[/B] Allbright vs [B]Viscera[/B] Cryme time dft Shock and Awe [B]ECW[/B] Storm vs [B]Finlay[/B] (tough one to call, i saw , belfast's finest Finlay) Umaga and Batista CM Punk [B]Smackdown [/B] Chris Jericho The Hooligans and Guest Fallen angel Regal and Cabana

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/RAW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] LIVE! AND IN COLOUR! From the Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth! Its RAW is no longer WAR! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Teddy Hart, The Stampede Bulldogs & Nattie Neidhart def. Erick Stevens, The West Hollywood Blondes & Terri Gold by pinfall. [B]RATING = E[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] Mickie James & Jersey def. Candice Michelle & Mariko Yoshida by pinfall [B]RATING = D[/B] ***************************************************************************** [I]Michelle McCool comes out to provide clothing for the fans.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] JR: Thanks for joining us for Monday Night Raw ladies and gentlemen. Tonight we find out who joins Johnny Nitro in the King of the Ring tournament, Marcus CorVon or Jeff Hardy. Coach: Gotta go with te Alpha Male JR, its like he siad, this is his time he isn;t some has been the likes of Ric Flair he is a star in the making! JR: He certainly thinks so at least Coach. Jerry: And what a main event we have too! Jeff's brother, Matt Hardy is taking on Randy Orton, who is apparently the number one contender for Carlito's Raw Heavyweight title. JR: Yes folks apparently Carlito was desperate enough to make a contract with Orton to help him win against John Cena, promising the legend killer a title shot in return for, shall we say, his assistance. Now at King of the Ring, Carlito's gonna have to pay up! [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Shock & Awe def. Cryme Tyme by pinfall in 8:06 [I]The match wasn't pretty as both teams just slugged it out. Shad held up his side by going toe to toe with Rodimer but JTG couldn't match the power of Justice Smith and fell victim to an helacious powerbomb which led to victory for Cornette's latest clients.[/I] [B]RATING = E+[/B] Cornette: Raw power ladies and gentlemen. Raw power will get you so far in this business but focus will take you all the way. These boys have power in spades and me? Well I'm the man to focus it. [I]Cornette again parades his men around the ring for the fans.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Trinity def. Ms Chif by pinfall in 4:57 [I]Trinity looked confident, perhaps due to the match being non-title. Ms Chif did mount a brief comeback, pummeling the champ in the corner with viscious chops and kicks but a dodged charge lost her all the momentum she had gained and she then fell prey to The Fall From Grace.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]As Trinity celebrates her win, Lita come out and stands under the 'tron staring at her. Trinity notices her and goes to walk up the ramp but stops when Lita looks like she might say something. She doesn't however, instead turning and heading back. Trinity walks up after her with a confused look on her face.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Lance Cade def. Val Venis by pinfall in 8:31 [I]Venis was defnitely the better man in the contest, Cade not really being used to singles competition. However, being in a tag team has its advantages and for Cade, one of those was in the shape of Trevor Murdoch who used his tag title belt to grea effect by smashing it aginst the back of Val. Cade was then more than happy to roll his oppponent up for the win.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Cade & Murdoch celebrate in the ring together.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Eric Bischoff is in his office with an announcement.[/I] Bischoff: Tonight we will see Marcus CorVon versus Jeff Hardy for a place in the King of the Ring. That'll mean two of the four entrants will have been decided. And next week, we'll decide the third as Kenny Dykstra takes on Burchill. [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Johnny Nitro and melina are watching a monitor as the participants in the KOTR qualifier make their way to the ring.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4: [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFYING MATCH[/I][/U][/B] Marcus CorVon def. Jeff Hardy by pinfall in 14:33 (CorVon and Hardy have pretty good chemistry) [I]Both men were familiar from their time in a regional promotion in Florida and the early minutes were filled with stalling and feeling out of one another, unusual for CorVon who usually employs a direct smash mouth approach. Once the match got under way it was a battle of power versus speed as jeff employed hit and run tactics trying to keep away from CorVon who was looking to ground the high flyer and eliminate the bulke of his arsenal. Jeff's daredevil attitude proved his undoing after CorVon bailed outside to regroup. A dive off the tiop rope to the outside missed with Hardy hitting his jead off the guardrail. CorVon dumped him back in and propped him in the corner to deliver the Pounce! and then dragged him to the middle of the ring for the pinfall.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] CorVon: The King of the Jungle is heading to the King of the Ring! I'll work my way through the predators, making them prey all the way to the top of the food chain! Each win will prove that I am destined to be the man of the hour, unlike a certain has been... That's right Flair, I haven't forgot about you. When are you gonna man up Flair? You've got two choices, either announce your retirement from the business that no longer wants or needs you, or prove to me that you still have it! [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Daffney manages to get some words from the men who will fight in the ext KOTR qualifier. Kenny Dykstra and Burchill.[/I] Daffney: What are your thoughts about next week's qualifying match? Burchill: Well... Kenny: I feel great! I get to go out there and gather momentum before heading into the tournament itself. Winning that is going to be such a great moment for me: King Kenny! Daffney: Yes but first, you'll have to face one another in a... Kenny: Well yeah, but that's ok. Not to be rude but I think I can handle you Burchill, I'm just sorry you had to face me instead of someone else, maybe against another opponent you could have gotten into the tournament proper before facing me. Buchill: Um... Kenny: Anyway, I gotta go now and work on my coronation speech! Daffney:.... Burchill: Well, it looks like I didn't get to say much there really, but that's ok. Next week I'll show that actions speak louder than words. [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] Viscera def. Brent Albright by pinfall to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title in 4:56 (Viscera and Albright didn't click) [I]Another man tries to find an answer to the dominance of the IC Champ. Albright targets the leg of Viscera trying to weaken his vertical base as opposed to previous brute strength attempts at flooring the big man. He finds some success as Viscera is unprepared for such a tactic but unfortunately Albright doesn't keep far enough away from his opponent and Vis takes over with power offense. A bearhhug into a belly to back suplex leads to the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = D-[/B] [I]Viscera celebrates his victory.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Orton is with Daffney before his match.[/I] Orton: Carlito, at King of the Ring I'll be collecting on our arrangement. Don;t feel bad, you wanted to be champ and I helped you acheive that. There's no shame in losing to the legend killer, just a shame you yourself will never achieve legendary status... Transitional champions are rarely remembered, [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Carlito Carribean Cool heads down with his title to join the commentary team.[/I] JR: Coming out to scout the competition Carlito? Carlito: Competition? I thought this was Randy Orton's match! [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] Randy Orton def. Matt Hardy by pinfall in 15:46 [I]Orton underestimates Hardy in the early stages of the match which costs him control. Hardy wrestles a smart match, avoiding quick, tiring attacks and instead concentrating on relentlessly wearing Orton down with holds and the occaisional hard hitting move such as the side effect. Carlito is pleased on commentary and yells support to Hardy throughout the match. Orton isn;t defeated that easily though and, after removing a turnbuckle pad, succeeds ion catapulting Hardy head first into the exposed metal. As Hardy reels back into the centre of the ring, Orton stalks his prey and then hits the RKO. The match is over.[/I] [B]RATING = A[/B] Carlito: Hmph, a cheap win. I won't be a stupid as Hardy was. Tricks like that will get him nowhere against this champion! King: Cheap tricks? What about when you got Orton's help to beat John Cena?! Carlito: I didn't need that! Cena is just a punk like Orton, I would have beaten him without Orton's interference! King: And I bet now you're wishing you did! [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Orton comes over and he and Carlito start exchanging insults. Both men are so involved in taunting one another that neither notice John Cena running down from the back, or even the huge cheer from the crowd at the sight of him.[/I] [B]RATING = A[/B] [I]Cena goes straight for Orton, landing a series of punches that rock him back and back. A whip into the ringsteps puts Orton down on the floor and Cena stand over him.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]As Cena stands over Orton, Carlito comes up from behind with the belt ready to deliver a blow to the head. Cena turns before he can act though an both stare down for a minute before Carlito high tails it out of the arena with Cena in pursuit![/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = B[/B] (Good solid show, I pleased with Carlito, Trinity and Viscera all getting over.) [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/KingoftheRing.gif[/IMG] [U]Qualifiers[/U] [COLOR="Red"]Johnny Nitro[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]CM Punk[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Mr Kennedy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Marcus CorVon[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]A former King of the Ring still to be named[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/ECW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] From the XTREME Bridgeview Hall in XTREME British Columbia, ECW, XTREME XHAMPIONSHIP XRESTLING!!! [I]Maria decks the hall with merchandise.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] CM Punk def. Kevin Thorne by pinfall in 9:42 [I]Punk was too quick for his stronger opponent and managed to keep out of reach of the vampire all the while wearing him down with constant strikes and kicks. Ariel climbed onto the apron but was knocked back off when Thorne went to clothesline Punk but missed and hit her instead. He tried to apologise before turning round and walking into a Pepsi Plunge.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Punk celebrates besting the Vampire.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Tony Stardust is backstage in a suit and is checking himself out in a mirror.[/I] Stardust: Man I look good... REAL good. [I]He walks past the catering table when he hears someone shouting.[/I] Balls: LOOK OUT! [I]Balls is running to catch a football thrown by The Sandman and runs straight into Stardust, the too of them fall into the food onthe table, which promptly breaks. Stardust is speechless as he looks down at his ruined suit.[/I] Balls: Ummm... Oops? [B]RATING = D-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Batista & Umaga def. Hardcore Heroes by pinfall in 7:58 (Batista looked good) [I]Very one sided match with Batista and Umaga completely overpowering the Heroes. The two monsters weren't so much playing to the crowd as they were playing to the McMahons who accompanied them to ringside. A Powerbomb by Batista on Stevie followed by a splash from Umaga was he overkill which finally ended the match.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Batista and Umaga are joined in the ring by Vince, Shane and Armando to celebrate. Vince has a mic and looks ready to speak but before he can, Heyman cuts him off.[/I] [B]RATING = A[/B] Heyman: Sorry to interrupt you there Vince but I have something to say, something concerning yourselves, Bobby Lashley and the ECW Title. As a man of your wrestling knowledge knows, Lashley has still to have his rematch. That rematch will take place at King of the Ring in a Texas Bullrope Match! [I]Batista is livid when Lashley comes out to the entranceway carrying the rope and a large smile.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Styles and Taz hype the upcoming King of the Ring qualifier.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3: [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFYING MATCH[/I][/U][/B] Finlay def. Lance Storm by pinfall in 16:03 (Finlay and torm have great chemistry, Finlay seemed off his game) [I]A workrate classic by all accounts. Both veterans went full tilt for a ticket to King of the Ring. Storm sought a submission victory while Finlay looked to beat his opponent until he could no longer kick out of a pin. Several near falls from Finlay and Storm looked to get Finlay to tap out on more than one occaision but the Irishman's ring savvy kept him near the ropes and out of danger. The end came when Storm went for a Superkick on Finlay who ducked under and hooked Storm into a Celtic Cross, dropping him hard onto the mat and getting a hard fought three count.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]The show ends with an exhausted Finlay celebrating his victory.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = B[/B] (Got lucky with Storm and Finlay clicking. I think Lashley/Batista should go down well.) [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/KingoftheRing.gif[/IMG] [U]Qualifiers[/U] [COLOR="Red"]Johnny Nitro[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]CM Punk[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Ken Kennedy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Marcus CorVon[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Finlay[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]A former King of the Ring to be revealed at the tourny[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Five Seasons Centre in Cedar Rapids plays host to the show with the most! Smackdown! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Kane def. Petey Williams by pinfall [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] Jamie Noble def. Elix Skipper by pinfall [B]RATING = E+[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 3[/U][/B] Justin Credible def. Majik by pinfall [B]RATING = D+[/B] ************************************************************************************* [I]Torrie is joined by Ashley in the customary giving of Ts.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] William Regal & Colt Cabana def. The FBI by submission in 7:58 (Regal looked good) [I]Regal was nonplussed with Colt's new Union Jack trunks. However ince the bell rang the pair worked surprisingly well together. The FBI's underhanded tactics led to Colt being cut off from making a tag and Guido and Mamaluke went to work on him. A miscommunication led to Colt finally making the tag to Regal who stretched Mamaluke to breaking point getting the tap out and the win.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Lillian meets Chris Jericho as he enters the arena.[/I] Lillian: Another shot at Edge and his title awaits you if you can get past both Chris Benoit and Montel Vontavious Porter tonight. Can you do it? Jericho: Montel? THAT's what the M stands for? Wow Lillith, I think maybe he should be the one with the talk show, not me or Edge! [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] AJ Styles def. Austin Aries by pinfall in 4:29 [I]Aries seemed out of his game and had no answer to Style's offense. He looked almost releived when Styles took the win after the Styles Clash.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Styles celebrates another win.[/I] [B]RATING = D-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Alex Shelley & The Miz def. Funaki & Yang by pinfall in 7:52 [I]Shelley and the Miz seemed to get on like a house on fire, their ****y arrogance complementing each other well. They brought it in the ring too though, working well as a tag team and breaking down their opponents. Their ****y attitude got the better of them though and allowed Funaki to mount a comeback. It took a low blow from Roni at ringside to turn the tables and let Shelley hit the Shellshock for the win.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Shelley, Miz and Roni delight in celebrating to a chorus of boos.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Kennedy has a few words.[/I] Kennedy: King... of the... Ring... Ring. If any of you slackjawed morons out there are gamblers, put your money on Mr Kennedy to become the King of the Ring. That way you too can be a small part of the miracle that is King Kennedy. There looks to be quite the competition brewing judging by the entrants. Or at least it would be any other year, this year its a foregone conclusion. The WINNER!.... and YOUR... KING... OF THE RING!... Misterrrrrrrr Kennedyyyyy...................................................................................... ........................................................................................................ ........................................................................................................ ........................................................................................................ ...........................................................................................Kennedy!! [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Teddy Long hypes the King of the Ring qualifier between Daniels and Moore and announces next week's contest: AJ Styles v Homicide[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4: [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFYING MATCH[/I][/U][/B] Christopher Daniels def. Shannon Moore by pinfall in 7:49 [I]Both men went straight into the high flying, fast paced attack. It was a fairly even contest at this stage and so Daniels changed tack for a more grounded technical approach. Moore lacked the versatility to adapt to the change of pace and now grounded by Daniels, soon fell prey to the Angel's Wings.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] Daniels: A new chapter will be written in the Gospel of the Fallen Angel at King of the Ring as I ascend to the summit of this sport. This was only the beginning. Remember this moment well. [B]RATING = E+[/B] [I]Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho bump into each other backstage.[/I] Jericho: Chris. Benoit: Chris. Jericho: You look well. Benoit: You too. Jericho: How have you been? Benoit: Good... How have you been? Jericho: Good... So we're both good... Benoit: Good... [I]They walk their separate ways but Jericho turns again.[/I] Jericho: Oh Chris? Benoit: Yes Chris? Jericho: Whoever wins... Let's make sure its not the Power Ranger... Benoit: Sure thing Chris... [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Chavo Guerrero and The Naturals are in the ring for their match.[/I] Angel: SO! Who's this mystery partner then huh? Chavo: Yeah, just come on out so we can get this over with. Its not like it matter who it is or anything. [I]The Hooligans come out.[/I] Kendrick: You really wanna know? Chavo: Just hurry up! London: You might not like it... Chavo: Now! Kendrick & London: ok... [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]"Who's that jumpin out the sky, R E Y, Mysterio, here we go..."[/I] Cole: Its Rey Mysterio! Rey Mysterio is back on Smackdown and Chavo does NOT look happy! JBL: Well no wonder Cole, he did beat Mysterio in a loser leaves Smackdown match, what the hell is he doing here? [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] Rey Mysterio & The Hooligans def. Chavo Guerrero & The Naturals by pinfall in 16:16 [I]Chavo is still in shock when the bell rings. The Naturals struggle to hold off Mysterio who is a house of fire in his return debut. It takesAngel Williams hanging his neck on the ropes to slow him down and allow Douglas and Stevens to take control. The rest of the match sees mainly the Naturals and Hooligans square off while Chavo, who has regained his senses, taunts Mysterio from the apron. Chavo gets too clever for his own good and tags in after the Naturals have weakened Kendrick, Kendrick rolls to his corner before Chavo can grab him and tags in Mysterio who dizzies Chavo with a flurry of attacks, 619 and drop the dime and that's all she wrote for Chavo.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Rey and The Hooligans celebrate as Chavo walks to the back shouting "How can you come back?!"[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]MVP is with Lillian Garcia[/I] MVP: First the US Title and now the heavyweight. After I beat these two has beens its only a match with a man who hasn't won cleanly since his reign began. Lillian: Aren;t you being a little overconfident? Stephanie: How can he be overconfident? Look at what he's achieved since coming here? He's defeated Kane, The Undertaker and Chris Benoit in his debut year! He is the reigning United States champion. He's not overconfident, he's realistic! MVP: That's right, I'm better than all of you and every time I step in the ring I give you more proof! [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]As Cole and JBL hype the main event, Edge makes his way down and takes a seat alongside them. He sits silent and clutching his title belt.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] Chris Jericho def. Chris Benoit & Montel Vontavious Porter by pinfall in 17:39 [I]Both Chrises start out by taking it in turns to beat on MVP and then they throw him out to settle it between themselves. For his part, MVP is content to sit outside and take advice from Stephanie while they fight it out. Both cnadians show great technical skill and a variety of exchanges end with no man gaining the advantage. MVP tries to get bak in but is thrown over by both men and caught by Mark Henry. Henry tries to tip the balance MVP's way but a double team by Benoit and Jericho nullifies the Insurance Policy. Benoit locks in the Crossface and MVP looks ready to tap, but Jericho then hits the Lionsault on both men, breaking the hold. Jericho rolls MVP over for the pin and pushes Benoit out of the ring with his feet, securing the win and a second shot against Edge.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Edge storms the ring and attacks the tired Jericho, a recovering MVP decides to join in too out of spite for losing. Benoit tries to get back into the ring to help Jericho but is clubbed to the floor by Mark Henry. The show closes on agents and referees trying to pull MVP and Edge off of Jericho.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C+[/B] (Well dang! I guess Smackdown is pretty light on stars...) [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/KingoftheRing.gif[/IMG] [U]Qualifiers[/U] [COLOR="Red"]Johnny Nitro[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]CM Punk[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Mr Kennedy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Marcus CorVon[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Finlay[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Christopher Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]"A former King of the Ring"[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/411.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]WWE News: Contracts, Chikara, Injured Superstars return[/CENTER][/B] WWE has come to terms regarding contract extentions for Michael Cole and Ashley Massaro. Both Are understood to have signed on for a further two years. Chris Benoit's contract is due to expire within the next four weeks and negotiations are currently underway. WWE has come to an arrangement with Chikara Pro to share talent. It is likely that WWE would be using this simply as a reserve pool for enhancement duties but Chikara will also gain WWE stars for one of dates to boost attendance to their shows. WWE is also reporting that injured superstars Super Crazy and Booker T are now cleared for a return to the ring. Both stars moved brands during the draft lottery and so now Super Crazy will be appearing on Smackdown and Booker T will be on Raw. No word yet on whether Booker T will still be using the King Booker gimmick on his return as stars are often received as faces when coming back from injury but with the King of the Ring tournament at the end of the month, WWE may keep him in the role at least until a new king is crowned. CREDIT: Murphy Edwards

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/WWE.jpg[/IMG] This week in WWE... [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][U]RAW[/U][/SIZE][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/RandyOrtonFB1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CharlieHassFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/SheltonBenjaminFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JohnCenaFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MattHardyFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JeffHardyFB1.jpg[/IMG] Randy Orton & The World's Greatest Tag Team v John Cena & The Hardy Boys [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MollyHollyFB2.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/TrinityFB4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWEWomens.jpg[/IMG] Molly Holly v Trinity [I]For the WWE Women's Title[/I] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/PaulBurchillFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/KenDoaneFB1.jpg[/IMG] Burchill v Kenny Dykstra [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFYING MATCH[/I] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BookerTFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/SharmellSullivanFB1.jpg[/IMG] The Return of the King! [COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="4"][U]ECW[/U][/SIZE][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/UmagaFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BobbyLashleyFB2.jpg[/IMG] Umaga v Bobby Lashley [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ElijahBurkeFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChrisMastersFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/TommyDreamerFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/StevieRichardsFB1.jpg[/IMG] Elijah Burke v Chris Masters v Stevie Richards v Tommy Dreamer [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFYING MATCH[/I] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U][SIZE="4"]Smackdown[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MVPFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MarkHenryFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChrisBenoitFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChrisJerichoFB2.jpg[/IMG] MVP & Mark Henry v Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/HomicideFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/AJStylesFB2.jpg[/IMG] Homicide v AJ Styles [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFYING MATCH[/I] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/AlexShelleyFB2.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/KaneFB1.jpg[/IMG] Alex Shelley v Kane [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/KenKennedyFB1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChristopherDanielsFB3.jpg[/IMG] Kennedy and Daniels team up! [U]Match Summary[/U] Randy Orton & The World's Greatest Tag Team v John Cena & The Hardy Boys Molly Holly v Trinity Burchill v Kenny Dykstra Umaga v Bobby Lashley Elijah Burke v Chris Masters v Stevie Richards v Tommy Dreamer MVP & Mark Henry v Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho Homicide v AJ Styles Alex Shelley v Kane Ken Kennedy & Christopher Daniels v ?? [I]Predictions?[/I] :)[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/RAW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] LIVE! From the Louisville Gardens in Kentucky... RAWWWWW! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Victoria & Cheerleader Melissa def. Mariko Yoshida & Ivory by pinfall [B]RATING = D-[/B] ***************************************************************************** [I]Michelle McCool comes out modelling the new Raw T-Shirt and then launches several at the fans.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Title%20Belts/WWEWomens.jpg[/IMG] Trinity def. Molly Holly by pinfall to retain the WWE Women's Title in 7:54 [I]The former women's champion looks to have a point to prove and takes it agressively to the current champ. Mid way through the match Lita come out to watch from the ramp way, a distraction which nearly costs Trinity the match. Trinity flips onto her feet from a Holly backdrop attempt and lands a dropkick to set up the Fall From Grace and the win.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Trinity starts yelling to Lita "See?! MY move!" but Lita doesn't respond, she just walks to the back again, leaving a frustrated Trinity in the ring.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] La Resistance def. The Stampede Bulldogs by pinfall in 7:43 (Dupree looked good) [I]A clash of two young teams. The Bulldogs were on fire and really took it to the former tag champs. The match looked to be heading for an upset until Dupree choked Wilson out with the cord of his robe while Grenier kept the ref busy with complaints of hair pulling. Harry Smith entered the ring to complain but that only distracted the referee more allowing the heels to hit the Alleyoop and take the win.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]La Res celebrate in the ring after narrowly avoiding the upset loss.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Daffney is backtage with a freshly returned BOOKER T![/I] Daffney: Booker, welcome back! How does it feel to be back? Book: Wait a minute, when did you get here? Does Bischoff know you're here? Daffney: Erm... Book: Never mind. Daffney, its great to be back. I can feel the energy, the atmosphere... Daffney: What do you think about this year's King of the Ring tournament? Booker T: Well, I'm just annoyed that I didn't return sooner so that I could get a chance to defend my crown! It would be REAL good to be a TWO TIME, TWO TIME! King of the Ring!... [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Nitro and Melina interrupt...[/I] Nitro: Two time? Chump, the only reason you managed ONE time is because you had to fight it out on Smackdown. You wouldn't even make it past qualifying this time. Book: Oh really? Listen up Sucka, if you think you're so smart, why don't you meet me in the ring next week and we'll see who makes it to King of the Ring. Put your place on the line and back up that trash talk! Nitro: Are you serious?! Why would I want to do that? Book: Well, you wouldn't, since you know yo ass would get a schoolin' from the King! Nitro: Oh yeah?! Fine, next week it is! [B]RATING = D-[/B] [I]The Bulldogs are sulking after their loss. Nattie Neidhart appears.[/I] Nattie: You guys need to get it together. You know where we came from, you know who we are! Now we need to show everyone else! Teddy and me were talking, working by ourselves isn't the answer. Our family was always strongest together. [B]RATING = E+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Trevor Murdoch def. Brent Albright by pinfall in 9:39 [I]Albright was basically fighting a handicap match thanks to the presence of Lance Cade at ringside. Albright put on a good show but found it difficult to focus on his opponent knowing Cade was lurking. Ironically, Cade wasn't a factor in the finish as Murdoch rolled Albright up with a handful of tights for the win.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Cade & Murdoch celebrate in the ring.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]A video of an interview with Ric Flair plays.[/I] JR: Ric, people are worried that you're thinking of throwing in the towel on your career. Could you confirm or deny these rumours? Flair: JR, I've had a long and successful career. Gold, fame, women, I;ve had it all. But have I done it all? I can't say for sure. So long as there is one more challenge, Ric Flair will still lace up his boots. I guess I've been thinking about what those challenges might be over the past month. JR: What do you have to say about Marcus CorVon who has been verbally abusing you for several weeks now and who also attacked your good friend Arn Anderson at Summerslam. Flair: Well let me say first that I didn't abandon Arn that night. I was here hundred of miles away and unable to do anything about it, it was frustrating beleive me. I spole to Arn about it and we're square. Arn's a tough son of a gun and he's taken worse beating by better men and still got up. But that doesn't change the fact that what CorVon did was cowardly and despicable. So CorVon wants an answer from me... Well JR, you know that challenge I was talking about, part of me thinks CorVon might just fit the bill. So here's what I'll do. Corvon? You'll get you answer from me before the end of this month and brother? You aint gonna like it! [B]RATING = B-[/B] Daffney: Marcus, you heard what Flair had to say, do you have anything to say in response? MCV: OOOOOHHHHHHH! Flair is gonna give me an answer. He could have given me it there but at his age, his mind's so confused he probably forgot what it was! You've set the clock ticking Flair, your answer by the end of the month. You can either retire semi-gracefully, it would needed to have been a decade ago to be proper grace, or you can come back and let me retire you in front of all these fans. But if you choose option two? You might not get to enjoy shuffleboard on the seniors cruise! [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Lita def. Candice Michelle by pinfall in 2:31 [I]Lita squashed her far less experienced opponent showing marked aggression. Again she opted to finish her match using the Fall From Grace.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Trinity comes down to the ring while Lita is still there.[/I] Trinity: What are you playing at?! [I]Lita still doesn't answer and walks off to the back.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5: [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFYING MATCH[/I][/U][/B] Burchill def. Kenny Dykstra by pinfall in 13:33 [I]Kenny's speed versus Burchill's power. Kenny had the upper hand using his speed to keep ahead of his opponent. Getting the early advantage went to his head and he started getting a little showy and a little careless. Stopping to taunt the crowd after a dropkick on Burchill proved the wrong move as Burchill quickly recovered and went on the attack. Kenny was reeling under the heavy attack and had nothing in the tank to kick out after being hit with the C4.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Eric Bischoff comes out and congratulates Burchill.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] Bischoff: Comiserations Kenny... But there's some good news for you. I;ve deicded that next week should be a second chance dance for the losers of the past three qualifying matches. So next week it will be Jeff Hardy versus Brent Albright versus You! Kenny Dykstra! Try to make the most of it! [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] Shock & Awe def. The Logan Brothers (Matt & Bryan) by pinfall in 2:54 [I]Absolute squash. Rodimer hits a running powerslam for the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = E-[/B] [I]JR, Coach and King hype the main event.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 7[/U][/B] Randy Orton & The World's Greatest Tag Team def. John Cena & The Hardy Boys by pinfall in 16:52 (Cena and Orton looked good) [I]Excellent bout between six talented workers. Cena and Orton didn;t get much opportunity to interact, mainly due to Orton's tagging out whenever Cena was in the ring. Orton was like a vulture though and, after Benjamin targetted jeff Hardy's head which was injured last week, he took over and set about attacking the head mercilessly, even beating Jeff's head off the mat repeatedly. Carlito made his way down stealthily trying to hide from Orton and Cena, he grabbed a chair and cracked it on the back of Cena at the same time Orton landed the RKO on Jeff, Matt was unable to break the pin as Hass and Benjamin swarmed over him and Cena lay on the floor.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Orton stands tall celebrating unaware of what happened to Cena. He begins to twirl and soon sees Carlito, still holding the chair. He isn't quick enough to move and takes a hard chairshot to the head. Carlito grins having took out both the former champ and next contender to his belt.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C+[/B] (Oops, so poor match rating this time. Oddly the women are the most consistant performers!) [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/KingoftheRing.gif[/IMG] Qualifiers [COLOR="Red"]Johnny Nitro[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]CM Punk[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Mr Kennedy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Marcus CorVon[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Finlay[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Christopher Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Burchill[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]"A Former King of the Ring"[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/411.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]WWE NEWS: Shimmer, Sandman, Candice, Contracts[/CENTER][/B] WWE has made an arrangement with Shimmer similar to the one made with Chikara at the end of last week. This will give WWE access to more female workers as well as allow them to send workers of their own to a female oriented promotion for more experience. The Sandman showed up late for an ECW house show. Again, no explanation was given. This is the second time in recent weeks that this has happened and many are confused by his behaviour in light of the fact that his contract will be up for renewal soon. Candice Michelle was going to be released this week but has been granted a stay of execution based on her performance in her match against Lita on Raw. The feeling is now that she has until the end of the year to prove herself worthy of a place in the new, more wrestling oriented, women's division. Contract negotiations are under way with Trevor Murdoch and referee Jim Korderas. CREDIT: Barnaby Jones

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/ECW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The plush Lea Hall Sports & Social Club in Birmingham is about to get a dose of the XTREME! Courtesy of ECDubya! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Kevin Thorne def. The Sandman by pinfall [B]RATING = C-[/B] ***************************************************************************** [I]Maria gives the residents of Birmingham clothing[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] Joey: Welcome once again to ECW! We're kicking off tonights show with our third and final King of the Ring qualifier! Heyman: Yes we are and since we were cheated out of our fourth slot for some "special guest" I thought I'd combine both of my intended matches into one fatal fourway. Taz: Elijah Burke, Chris Masters and BOTH The Hardcore Heroes, Stevie Richards and Tommy Dreamer... Rocket... Bustah! [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1: [I]KING OF THE RING QUALIFYING MATCH[/I][/U][/B] Elijah Burke def. Stevie Richards, Tommy Dreamer & Chris Masters by pinfall in 11:35 [I]Richards and Dreamer worked together to eliminate the other competitors. Everything was going well until Stevie tried to steal a pin on his partner from then on its was every man for himself. Dreamer found himself trapped in the Masterlock which would have probably ended the macth if Burke hadn;t taken the opportunity to hit the Elijah Experience on Stevie, with Masters and Dreamer locked, nobody was there to break the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]CM Punk is backstage watching the match when Finlay jumps him from behind and beats him with the Shileighleigh.[/I] Finlay: There's a taste of what's in store if you come up against me at the King of the Ring boy! [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Balls Mahoney def. Tony Stardust by pinfall in 4:42 [I]Stardust was looking to get revenge after Balls ruined his suit the week prior. He made the mistake of slapping the bigger man which led to him being thrown from pillar to post until he was finished with the Ball breaker. Balls Wins![/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Vince is in back with the team.[/I] Vince: Talk about giving someone enough rope to hang themselves. Lashley I don't think you realise what Heyman has dropped you in. You might be strong but really, look at him! By tying you together, Heyman has robbed you of your best chance: keeping out of his way! [I]Batsita flexes.[/I] Shane: Of course that's assuming that Lashley actually makes it to King of the Ring. Tonight there's the small matter of a Samoan Bulldozer in his way... Umaga: AAAUGGGGHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH! [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Styles and Taz hype the main event.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Bobby Lashley def. Umaga by DQ at 11:59 [I]The ring almost shock when the two men locked up. Umaga invited Lashley to try and knock him over. Two clotheslines failed but a flying shoulderblock did not! Umaga tried to lock in a sleeper but Lashley punished the savage for not wearing boots by stomping down hard on his foot. Although the match was still relatively even, Batista had seen enough he ran down into the ring and attacked Lashley drawing the DQ. [/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Umaga and Batista then went to work on him. Batista held Lashley up for Umaga to deliver the Spike but didn't have a firm enough grip. The spike connected with the wrong man and Batista fell to the mat clutching his throat. Umaga went to try again but Lashley was mobile again and caught him in a thunderous powerslam. With both monsters down Lashley turned to Vince and Shane who were watching at ringside. Vince gulped and the two of them backed away as Lashley stood tall.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C+[/B] (That'll do actually, might need to do another talent raid the originals aren't pulling their weight!) [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/KingoftheRing.gif[/IMG] [U]Qualifiers[/U] [COLOR="Red"]Johnny Nitro[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]CM Punk[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Ken Kennedy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Marcus CorVon[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Finlay[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Christopher Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Burchill[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Elijah Burke[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]"A former King of the Ring"[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Archived