WWE: Frank Sinatra Style

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/GAB.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] LIVE! from a sold out Madison Square Garden, its time for The Great American Bash! JR: I'm Jim Ross, joined tonight by John Bradshaw Layfield of Smackdown and ECW's very own Joey Styles. Styles: We have a helluva show lined up tonight including "The Doctor of Hardcore" getting his comeuppance one on one with Bobby Lashley. JR: I don't know Joey, if I've learned one thing over the years its to never rule out Vince McMahon. But Raw has also delivered big time with, well I was gonna say fatal four-way but with Ric Flair being taken out of the game as it were we've been informed that tonight's match for the WWE Raw Heavyweight Title will now be a Triple Threat between the champion John Cena dn his oppnoents Carlito and Randy Orton. JBL: That's all well and good JR, Styles, but Smackdown is the real main event tonight. Edge versus Batista HELL IN A CELL. Will it be third time's a charm for The Animal or is the Rated R Superstar in this for the long haul? We'll find out tonight! [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] The Hooligans def. William Regl & Finlay by pinfall in 15:56 to retain the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Titles. [I]The veterans went quickly on the attack to eliminate the high flying tactics of the champions. It seemed to be working when they had isolated Paul London and looked to be wearing him down with their brutal attacks. Unfortunately miscommunication among the challengers lead to London being able to make the tag and a fresh Brian Kendrick proved too fast. A Sliced Bread No.2 to Regal ended the contest.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] The Hooligans celebrate a hard fought win. [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Alex Shelley is backstage looking to get to know the workers in his new company. He turns a corner to see Kevin Thorne and Ariel.[/I] @lex: Oh um, hi there. I'm new around here part of the fresh blood being brought into the company you might say. Ariel: Hisssssssss! @lex: Did I say blood? Um no I don;t have any blood. I mean, I'm anemic or, I mean. [I]Alex beats a hasty retreat as Thorne and Ariel "get carried away" again.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Viscera def. Shad and JTG by pinfall in 9:28 to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title. [I]Working together, Cryme Tyme actually managed to get the big man off his feet but an argument over who got the pin allowed the behemoth time to recover. A splash onto them both led to a double pin for the champ.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Viscera celebrates retaining the gold.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Eric Bischoff, Teddy Long and Paul Heyman are all backstage together.[/I] Bischoff: Did you both get the memo? Long: Draft Lottery? Sure did playa, looks like the boss is fixin' o shake things up a little, ya feel me? Heyman: It did say that title holders were protected so once Bobby Lashley beats hell out of Vince McMahon and takes the ECW title he can be drafted to one of your shows and out of MY hair! [I]Neither Long nor Bischoff look happy at this prospect.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Carlito and Randy Orton are interviewed backstage.[/I] Orton: Well Cena looks like Ric Flair won't make it to the party tonight. Seems he had an accident on Raw. Carlito: Doesn't matter, he wasn't winning anyway. An old man like him? That's not cool. Orton: So I guess its just the three of us. Carlito and I are gonna beat you from pillar to post as they say and then once your out of the way, in the spirit of friendly competition, we'll fight it out and see who is the new WWE Raw champ. Two things are for sure though. It won;t be Ric Flair... Carlito: And it won't be John Cena! [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Montel Vontavious Porter def. Kane by pinfall in 14:55 to retain the WWE United States Title. [I]Kane easily manhandled the US Champ and only MVP's quickness seemed to be keeping him in the game as he continually sought to avoid the Big Red Machine's offense. Kane had MVP up for the chokeslam when Stephanie distracted the ref long enough for Mark Henry to run in and knock the challenger down with a clubbing blow to the back. A splash behind the refs back allowed MVP to pick up the pinfall.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]The match over, Mark Henry and MVP lay the boots to Kane as Stephanie directs traffic.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] Stephanie: Any good agent does what ever it takes to protect the interests of her client. Montel Vontavious Porter is a valuable property and valuables need to have insurance against damage. So let me introduce you to our insurance policy: MARK HENRY! [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]The Miz, is in the ring to host a bikini contest. The contestants are Michelle McCool, Maria Kanellis, Candice Michelle and one other: the girl who appeared on Smackdown who he introduces as Roni Jonah. The girls take it in turns to wow the crowd with their bikinis beofre Miz lets the crowd cheers decide the winner. It is clear that Maria got the loudest response but Miz declares Roni, who definitely got the least response, is the winner and therefore the most beautiful. The other three look none to pleased at this announcement and each slap Miz hard accross the face before leaving him to be consolled by his girl.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] Batista: So Edge, one more time huh? In the last match inside the cage you managed to climb out because my injured leg wouldn;t let me climb up after you quickly enough. I'm not bitter, but I am happy that that won't be a problem this time round. Climbing out won;t be enough for you edge, you'll have to beat me inside the ring... Inside the cell. [B]RATING = A[/B] [I]Vince McMahon is getting ready for his match. Shane, Burke and CorVon are offering last minute advice.[/I] Vince: You guys will be back here watching my glorious and final victory of course? CorVon: Yes Mr McMahon we'll be watching your, uh... victory. Shane: Look dad, I don't think you get it. This is one on one, we can't have your back on this. Vince: My back? You don't need to get my back. I'm the Doctor of Hardcore and I'm about to operate! Burke: But this isn't hardcore rules Mr McMahon. Vince: It isn't? *gulp* [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]JR, JBL and Styles hype the ECW Title match.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Bobby Lashley def. Vince McMahon by pinfall in 10:48 to win the ECW Heavyweight Title. [I]Pretty one sided as everyone expected though some good heel tactics from Vince as well as some judicious running away did manage to make the match last a lot longer than anticipated. Shane and the boys did come out from the back at one point but were headed off by Paul Heyman with Tommy Dreamer, Sandman and Balls Mahoney in order to keep it a fair fight. Lashley finally caught up with the champ and landed the Dominator for the academic three count.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Heyman and the originals join Lashley in the ring to clebrate his victory.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] Edge: So you managed to win a chance at a third beating Batista. Congratulations that'll make 6 failed title challenges in a row for you. When you all hear him coughing and hacking in there tonight don't think its because of anything I've done to him, it'll just be the sound of him choking yet again. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] Chavo Guerrero def. Shannon Moore by pinfall in 15:27 to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Title. [I]Another good display from the Emperor of Emo but, yet again, the lying, cheating and stealing of the Guerrero trumps Moore's ability. As the ref takes away the title belt before Chvo can use it, he lands a vicious low blow to his opponent and then rolls him up with his feet on the ropes for good measure.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Chavo ****ily celebrates his win.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] Cena: So the odds are stacked against John Cena? Hmmm... Sound familiar. Almost like its happened before and yet here I am, still champ! Carlito, Orton, you might have gotten the better of the Nature Boy when it was two on one but neither of you deserve to lace that mans boots. So you two chumps come down to the ring and give it your best shot because now you've p*ssed me off. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] The Hardy Boys def. The World's Greatest Tag Team by pinfall in 17:03 to retain the WWE Raw Tag Team Titles. [I]Fast paced match up with plenty of daredevil action from Jeff and Benjamin and some solid grappling from Hass and Matt. At several times it looked like the match could go either way but in the end The hadrys proved the better team with Jeff hitting the Swanton on Hass for the 3 count.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Hass & Benjamin don't look satisfied with the result and attak the champs as they celebrate. The atack is short lived though as Cade & Murdoch rn out for the save and chase them off.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Cade & Murdoch hold the Hardys arms in the air in celebration. Then they both look at each other and nod. Simultaneously they turn and clothesline Matt & Jeff down to the canvas then put the puts to them in a brutal attack. Belt shots for both brothers put the exclamation point on the destruction.[/I] Cade: We tried being nice to get a shot, but it didn't work. Let's see how you respond to us being nasty! [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Austin Aries is backstage with Torrie and sees Chavo.[/I] Aries: Hey Chavo, another good "clean" win. Impressive I think you might actually be a challenge for me. Chavo: What makes you think you even deserve a shot at this title? Aries: Oh I now I deserve it, but don;t worry I'll prove it to you and, more importantly, to Teddy Long. What do you think Torrie, should my name plate read "Austin Aries"? Or just "Austin"? [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Melina, with Nitro, interviewed backstage by Todd Grisham.[/I] Melina: So skank, you jump from ECW to Raw and somehow worm your way into a title shot at me? Did you get on your knees and beg Bischoff? Wait, let me rephrase that. Did you get on your knees for Bischoff? No matter, tonight you'll see who the real queen diva is in the WWE. Your brush with greatness will be brief, but I guess everyone gets their fifteen minutes... skank. [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 7[/U][/B] Trinity def. Melina by pinfall in 7:51 to win the WWE Women's Title. [I]Not a technical masterclass but both women gave a good acounting of themselves, although Melina did seem off her game slightly. Melina was a bit too ****y for her own good, sending Nitro to the back herself becuase she "doesn't need help with this skank". Without backup, Melina fel victim to the Fall from Grace and, although Nitro ran back down to try and break the pin, he wasn't quick enough to stop the title from changing hands.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Trinity celebrates with her new title.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]The cameras quickly cut backstage to show a limo arriving. Out steps a heavily bandaged Ric Flair![/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] Flair: Carlito! Orton! You thought you'd put one over on the Nature Boy. Stabbed me in the back! Ambushed me! You knew you couldn't face me in that ring and you did what you could to avoid it. That's ok, I know I intimidate people. But you forgot one thing. Beating me down was never going to work, not when there's a shot at the WWE Raw Heavyweight Title on the line. Ya know why? Because diamonds are forever... And so's Ric Flair! WOOO! [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]JR, JBL and Styles hype up the match which is now, once again, a fatal four way![/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 8[/U][/B] John Cena def. Ric Flair, Randy Orton & Carlito by pinfall on Carlito in 17:47 to retain the WWE Raw Heavyweight Title. [I]Orton and Carlito worked together to keep Cena out of the ring so they could cnocentrate on the injured Flair. The tactic seemed to be paying off until the Nature Boy rallied and delivered knife-edge chops to the heels. As Cena brawled with Carlito in the ring, Orton drove Flair into the barrier, ribs first. Cena hit the FU on Carlito for the pin which Orton was unable to break because of Flair holding onto his leg at ringside with all his remaining energy.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Ric Flair manages to climb back into the ring and stand face to face with Cena. He extends his hand and they shake in a show of respect. Flair holds the champ's arm aloft.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]The announcers hype the main event: Edge v Batista HELL IN A CELL![/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 9[/U][/B] Edge def. Batista by pinfall in to retain the WWE Smackdown Title [I]As brutal as any of its predecessors as Batista beat Edge all around the cell. An attempted Spear by Edge broke the cell door open when Batista side stepped out of the way. The brawl continued outside the cell with Batista clearly having the upper hand. Edge climbed the cell to escape the beating but Batista, injured leg and all, managed to climb up after him. The crowd went wild as Batista looked ready to Demonbomb the champ through the cell roof but, just as he hoisted Edge up, his leg gave way again. Edge fell on top of Batista and their combined weight was enough for break through the roof section. Both men fell to the ring below with Edge landing on top of his opponent. Although both men were clearly injured, the referee nonetheless counted the pinfall on Batista was was clearly covered by Edge.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]No celebration from the champ as both competitors ar tended to in the ring by EMTs.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C+[/B] (Rather disappointed with the final rating here as I though most matches did what was expected of them or better like McMahon v Lashley. I guess its down to the "perfect show" perhaps and that I need to work more on how the show is laid out. Maybe the IC match would have been a better "cool down" than the women's. Also disappointed that my opener didn't get a better rating. Batista ,Flair and Carlito couldn't hack the length of their matches and Melina was sandbagging *shock*.)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/411.gif[/IMG] HBK Retiring! [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ShawnMichaelsFB2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Shawn Michaels, muti-time champion in the WWE has announced that he intends to retire at the end of July. Michaels, who is surrently out of action with a knee injury has stated that he feels that he has done it all in the industry and has nothing left to prove. Some are already pointing out that Michael's injury will prohibit him from having a "farewell" match if this retirement is indeed the real thing. This will be a blow to WWE who will have almost certainly laid plans for a big return on the star's recovery from injury. Some insiders suggest that Michaels got wind of a plan to use him to put over a new crop of stars in the company and that the timing of the retirement is almost certainly linked to Michaels' notorious reluctance to "job" to others.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/wwecom.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] WWE has come to terms for the release of the following workers: Shawn Daivari Gene Snitsky Hardcore Holly Jillian Hall We would like to wish them all the very best with their future endeavours.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/wwecom.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] LIVE! From the glamourous Embassy Theatre in Skegness, its WWE Raw! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Victoria def. Eden Black, Ivory, jersey, Lita, mariko Yoshida, Molly Holly, Nattie Neidhart, Terri Gold and Torrie Wilson to win a battle royal. [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] Val Venis def. The Great Khali by pinfall [B]RATING = C-[/B] ******************************************************************************* [I]Candice Michelle firs T-Shirts into the crowd.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] JR: Welcome to RAW folks and we're only 24hrs gone from one hell of a show at The Great American Bash. King: Can you beleive John Cena beat Randy Orton, Carlito AND Ric Flair to hold onto his Raw Heavyweight title? JR: It was a slobberknocker to be sure King and we also heard that a Draft Lottery will be taking place this week with superstars being drafted between all three brands. King: I wonder who's moving from here? And who's coming! Coach: With any luck you two will be shunted off and I can work with REALK professionals. [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Chris Masters is in the ring looking pretty angry.[/I] Masters: So I'm being drafted to ECW? The Masterpiece? On ECW? Not likely, I am above slumming it on that show so I have a plan... Champions can't be drafted huh? Well I guess I just need to be a champion then. JOHN CENA! I want you tonight for your WWE Raw title! [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Cena walks out onto the stage.[/I] Cena: You want this? Boy you are nowhere near this but you can have your shot, it'll give you something to tell the boys in the ECW locker room. When you get there you can tell them that the CHAMP. IS. HERE! [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Armanda Alejandro Estrada is arguing with Eric Bischoff.[/I] AAE: ECW? We don't want to go to ECW! Bischoff: But your buddy Vince is there and doesn;t Umaga want to get his hands on Bobby Lashley again? Either way it doesn;t matter, this is your last night on Raw. AAE: Last night huh? Well maybe we won;t leave Raw in such good shape. The Samoan Bulldozer isn't happy with this and I won't be responsible for any injuries he inflicts on your roster. Bisch: Look, wait a minute. WAIT A MINUTE! You can have a match. Let Umaga take his anger out on... Santino Marella, yeah he'll do. [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] La Resistance def. Cryme Tyme by pinfall in 9:46 [I]Cryme Tyme were still showing signs of fatigue after being squashed by Viscera the night before, which combined with the rampant cheating of La Res, led to the pinfall for the Frenchmen.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]La Resistance celebrate the win.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Umaga def. Santino Marella by pinfall in 3:18 [I]Umaga attacked before the bell could be rung and it went downhill for Marella from there.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] AAE: Give them something to remember us by Umaga! [I]Umaga destroys Marella post match, giving him the Samoan Spike and then splashing him four times in the corner. The Bulldozer finishes by casually throwing Marella out of the ring to the floor.[/I] [B]RATING = D-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Johnny Nitro def. Brent Albright by pinfall in 10:04 [I]Albright looked good against his more high profile opponent but Nitro was the more determined of the two it seemed as he looked to move to the top of the brand. It still took an eye poke and a roll up for Nitro to secure the win however which hinted that Albright might also be one to watch in the future.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Nitro celebrates with Melina.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Daffney interviews Intercontinental Champion Viscera.[/I] Viscera: Last night you saw me defeat not one, but two men for my title. But the fact is it doesn't matter how many come after me this title is mine and I intend to keep it. Bigger is better, and being the biggest must mean I am the best. Looks like I've proved that already too! [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Cade & Murdoch def. The West Hollywood Blondes by pinfall in 4:35 [I]Cade & Murdoch looked more motivated and ruthless than they had of late, completely dominating their flamboyant opponents.[/I] [B]RATING = E+[/B] [I]The Hardys come out.[/I] Matt: Last night you guys blindsided us and beat us down after we had just successfully defended our titles. Thats a brave move on your part. You wanted a shot at us and you tried to do it by playing nice. Then you tried to do it by playing nasty. Well all you had to do was ask, because we don;t back down from any team. Jeff: But that doesn't matter anymore because now WE want a match against YOU too. You'll be getting one half of the things you want: a match against us. But you won't be getting the other half: The WWE Raw Tag Team Titles! [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Just then the Hardys are attacked from behind by Charlie Hass and Shelton Benjamin. For the second night in a row the champs are left laying.[/I] Benjamin: You might have made your little arrangements between each other but that doesn't mean we're finished with you. And Cade and Murdoch, get in our way and you'll get the same. [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] Kenny Dykstra def. Burchill by pinfall in 9:56 [I]Dykstra seems to have found a winning strategy from his matches against Val Venis and once again cheats his way to victory. Burchill was looking on top form until he was rolled up by Dykstra who used his feet on the ropes for the nessescary leverage.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Kenny celebrates another win.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] Trinity, Mickie James & Lu Fisto def. Melina, Ms Chif & Cheerleader Melissa by pinfall in 8:28 [I]Rather a scrappy match which saw the referee los control on a few occaisions. Melina looked keen to tag in whenever Trinity was in trouble but seemed reluctant when the champ was on the attack. The finsh came when Trinity scored a tornado DDT on Ms Chif for the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]The faces celebrate their victory.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] Cena: Last night I defeated three men to retain my title. Tonight I take on a guy who is president of his own fanclub. I almost feel sorry for beating him tonight since it means that I could be seen as responsible for sending this goof to ECW. So I just want to say to everyone on that brand: Sorry guys. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]The announce team hype the main event.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 7[/U][/B] John Cena def. Chris Masters by pinfall in 11:54 to retain the WWE Raw Heavyweight Title [I]Masters fought hard as, to him at least, he had a lot to lose. His slower power offense wasn't a match for the more explosive approach of the champ. An attempt at the Masterlock was countered into the FU and that was all she wrote.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Carlito & Orton appear on the 'Tron.[/I] Orton: I guess this is where we're supposed to attack you right? Wrong, we don't need to do that. All we wanted to do is warn you that it isn't over Cena. We won't be satisfied until you no longer wear that title around your waist. Until one of us is wearing it instead. Carlito: See you soon, champ [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C-[/B] (oh I could tell this was going to underperform as soon as I clicked "proceed". Not enough star power methinks and Masters and Umaga might have benefitted from being switched around in the booking come to think on it. :( )

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/wwecom.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] The Draft Lottery is over. here are the superstars who have moved. [U][COLOR="Red"]To Raw[/COLOR][/U] Michelle McCool Marcus CorVon King Booker Queen Sharmell [U][COLOR="Blue"]To Smackdown[/COLOR][/U] Colt Cabana Guido The FBI [U][COLOR="SandyBrown"]To ECW[/COLOR][/U] Finlay The Highlanders Rey Mysterio Umaga and Armando Estrada Chris Masters Maria Batista Deuce & Domino and Cherry

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/ECW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Coming at you XTREME style from the Lightfoot Centre in Newcastle Engerland. E... C... Dubya!!! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] The Highlanders def. Joey Ryan & Mike Knox by pinfall [B]RATING = E+[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] CM Punk def. Finlay by DQ [B]RATING = C+[/B] ******************************************************************************** [I]We are backstage to see Vince and Shane welcome Umaga to ECW.[/I] Vince: Haku! Good to see you my man! Shane: Hi. AAE: Its good to see you again Mr McMahon we are sooooo pleased to have been moved to ECW... Vince: Good, Ahmed Johnson had to go to Raw so we were wondering who would help us out in taking down Paul Heyman. Just becasue he's in charge he seems to think he can abuse his authority! AAE: It would be a pleasure Mr McMahon. Vince: Great, come with me... [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]The cameras follow them from the back and down to the ring.[/I] Vince: Bobby Lashley, we tore the house down at the Bash and I think you'll admit it was a close run thing. Tonight I have a challenge for you. You and a partner, if you can find one, versus Shane and Haku here. [I]Shane and Umaga exchange looks.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] Lashley: Me versus both of them? Well, I've beaten both of them before, at the same time, with you as well... [I]Vince mutters to the others "did he? Must have suffered a concussion last night!"[/I] Lashley: But I think I have just the partner for this match... [I]Batista's music hits and the Animal walks out to join the ECW champ.[/I] Batista: Oh good, I was hoping my first ECW match would be a gentle one to let me ease in... [I]Umaga is being held back now by AAE and Shane.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Heyman stands up from the commentary table.[/I] Heyman: I like the sound of this, its on for tonight a the main event! [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Deuce & Domino def. The Majors Brothers by pinfall in 5:10 [I]D&D beat hell out of the young rookies and a rollerskate shot by Cherry makes sure the Brett doesn't get up from the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = E+[/B] [I]Tony Stardust is backstage making the moves on Maria. He whispers in her ear and she recoils before landing a wicked slap across his face. "Not even if it WAS legal in this state!"[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Elijah Burke over Balls Mahoney by pinfall in 3:31 [I]Burke uses his speed to out maneuver the ECQW Original and land the Elijah Experience for the win.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B]- [I]Chris Masters challenges the lockerroom to ECW's first Masterlock challenge. Stevie Richards accepts but is no match for The Masterpiece's power and soon passes out in the hold.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Kevin Thorne & Matt Striker def. Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman by pinfall in 6:54 [I]Striker picks up the win after Ariel spits what appeared to be blood into the eyes of Tommy Dreamer.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] Shane: Batista and Lashley. A dream team to be sure. but with the Samoan Bulldozer at my side I think we can take you down. You might have power but so do we and I add something you both lack: wit. Prepare to be outwitted. [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Bobby Lashley & Batista def. Umaga & Shane McMahon by pinfall in 12:11 [I]When Umaga tagged in, the fight was more even. But when Shane was in the advantage was clearly with the faces. Interference from Vince kept his son in the match for a while but eventually a Batista Bomb followed by a Dominator put Young Simba out for the count.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = D+[/B] (Tank city! Maybe I should reconsider how things are going!)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/wwecom.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] WWE has come to terms for the release of the following workers: The Bushwhackers The Highlanders Mike Knox The Great Khali Todd Grisham We would like to wish them all the very best with their future endeavours.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Joe Louis Arena in Detroit plays host to WWE Smackdown! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Christopher Daniels def. Shannon Moore by pinfall [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] Funaki def. Johnny Punch by pinfall [B]RATING = D-[/B] ********************************************************************************** Cole: Welcome once again to another edition of Smackdown! We're hot on the heels of am historic event in The Great American Bash. JBL: Batista and Edge took each other to the limit inside a steel cell Cole and as much as I disagree with Teddy Long endangering the careers, if not the lives, of both competitors, they certainly put on one heck of a show. Cole: That's right John and Edge once more defeated the Animal in controversial fashion, landing on top of him for the pin after both men fell through the roof of the cell to the floor below. JBL: A win is a win Cole. Cole: True, but I bet Edge is also pretty releived that The Animal was drafted over to ECW during the draft lottery at the start of the week. JBL: Really? Why is that Cole? Edge defeated that man 3 times in a row, even if he was still on Smackdown I doubt he would be getting any more title shots in the near future! [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Edge arrives in a limo. He steps out carrying his title belt but also sporting a neck brace, a memento of his Hell in a Cell encounter with Batista. The Miz and his girl, Roni greet the champ in sycophantic fashion.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Austin Aries & The Briscoe Brothers def. Petey Williams & The FBI by pinfall in 11:35 [I]Aries looks good in his in ring debut. Plenty of innovative offense on display from both teams as well as some creative cheating by the wily Guido. A 450 splash on Williams by Aries pops the crowd nicely and the Briscoes cut off the FBI to make sure the pin goes through.[/I] [B]RATING = D-[/B] [I]Chavo appears on the 'Tron.[/I] Chavo: So finally we see the great Austin Aries in action. Well, you won. But I'm not impressed. I see nothing to make me think this name plate on this belt will be changing any time soon. In fact, I see nothing to suggest you'll even be getting a shot at this title at all. But hey, every show needs its curtain jerkers right? [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Angel Williams hypes her team.[/I] Angel: These two are the future of the Tag Team division on Smackdown. They will run through the ranks until they get to the Champs and take the belts for themselves and they will look good doing it. Why? Because I won;t tolerate anything less! [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Andy Douglas over Jimmy Yang by pinfall in 8:34 [I]Douglas lives up to his manager's hype but then, Yang is no slouch either. Plenty of fast paced exchanges show neither man gaining the upper hand. That is until Angel distracts the referee long enough for Chase Stevens to interfere and join Douglas in hitting a High/Low on Yang for the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] Angel: Hooligans this is a message for you. We are coming for those titles. You might want to prepare yourselves for life as FORMER champions. [B]RATING = D-[/B] [I]The Hooligans come out to confront their challengers.[/I] Kendrick: Its nice you being confident and all but incase you hadn't heardwe are the fourth longest reigning tag champs in WWE history. Now we just got the belts back but this time we aim to hold onto them for even longer. [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Lillian Garcia is joined backstage by Homicide.[/I] Lillian: Hello everyone, I'm joined her by... Homicide: Lillian, what's my name? Lillian: Homicide. Homicide: Exactly. You all better remember it because you will be hearing it more and more. I've worked all over but now I'm in the big leagues, I'm in the WWE. Seems to me there are a lot of folks arriving at the same time maybe some are going to get lost in the shuffle. Not this one, you are all gonna remember me. What's my name? Lillian: Homicide. Homicide: Y'see, you're getting it! [B]RATING = D-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Kane def. Majik by pinfall in 3:48 [I]Majik basically bounced off his much larger opponent and seemed to have no answer for someone as dominant as Kane. An attmpt off the top rope only lead to him being caught in a chokeslam which unsurprisingly led to the pinfall.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]William Regal is backstage walking, he turns the corner to fins himself face to face with Colt Cabana.[/I] Colt: 'Ello Guvnor! Regal: What? Colt: Pip pip, its a bit chilly roun' 'ere eh me ol' china? Regal: Are you taking the mickey sunshine? Colt: Wouldn't dream of it, stroik a loight! Oi jus' came to offer me services as tag partnah. Whaddya say mate? Regal: I say your bonkers son! [I]Regal walks off shaking his head.[/I] Colt: Chim Chiminey, Chim Chiminey... [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Chris Benoit def. Alex Shelley by submission in 8:25 [I]Shelley does well in the early going showing good skill and actually keeping up with his more experienced opponent. He gets ****y however and tries to "school" the schoolmaster which just leads to an annoyed Wolverine hitting multpile German Suplexes on him before making him tap out to the crossface.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Theodore Long congratulates Benoit on his way down to the ring.[/I] Long: Ladies and gentlemen a little while ago I made a signing of a hot free agent: Montel Vontavious Porter. And, although there were some teething problems, that investment has certainly paid off. Well I think I've struck gold again. I can see a bright future for this individual one which may lead to him challenging for the title of Smackdown's Most Valuable Player that a certain somebody has bestowed upon himself. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you AJ STYLES! [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] AJ Styles def. Jamie Noble by pinfall in 10:14 [I]Noble certainly stepped up his game against the newcomer showing flashes of the ability which won him the ROH title in the past. Styles however had perhaps even more to prove after being hyped by Teddy Long. Both men delivered an excelent match which ended with the new MVP hitting the Styles Clash for the 3 count.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Styles is celebrating his first victory with Teddy Long when three familiar figures appear on the rampway: MVP, Mark henry and Stephanie McMahon.[/I] Stephanie: So this is your new signing Teddy? I'm impressed. I might have even offered my services if it weren't for the fact that he's destined to live in the shadow of Smackdown's true MVP: Montel Vontavious Porter. MVP: Teddy, this punk isn't even in my league. There can only be one MVP in this company and Teddy, you, all these fools in the audience, and even that fool in the ring with you, are looking right at him. Montel Vontavious Porter IS the M... V... P... [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] The Miz def. Elix Skipper by pinfall in 8:06 [I]Miz showed a new level of motivation with his girl by his side. There was a definite aggression to his in ring work as he seemed to be trying to impress her. She responded by cheering on her man loudly, telling the fans, who were clearly supporting Skipper, to shut their mouths in no uncertain terms. Miz rolled Skipper up and pulled the tights for the win.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Miz and Roni celebrate in the ring to a chorus of boos before they make out at ringside.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Edge gingerly walks down to the ring, applauded by Miz and Roni, who are headin to the back, and few others.[/I] Edge: So here we are again. The Rated R Superstar has defeated the Animal again. Except this time it was Hell in a Cell. The most brutal match in this industry. LOOK AT ME! I can hardly move my head after falling through the roof of that cell all the was to the ring. But not even a fall like that could keep this champion down. I still managed to pin my opponent 1, 2, 3 to prove to you all that I am the real deal. [I]The crowd boo him.[/I] Edge: That's it boo me. It doesn't matter, this is what matters! [I]He holds up his title belt.[/I] Edge: And NOBODY is taking it from me. Dave "The Animal" Batista, your favourite, couldn't do it. The Undertaker? Even if he does come back, it was him that I defeated for this title in the first place so we all KNOW I can do that again. Rey Mysterio? I'm sorry, but I don't beleive in doing anything by halves and that includes title challengers. Maybe Mr.... Kennedy? That chump? If I could trick him into losing his money in the bank shot then it doesn't speak well for him, does it? Cole: He seems confident when talking about one guy who was moved to another show and three others on the injured list! JBL: Shut up Cole! Have the courtesy to listen to your champion. Edge: You know I can't actually think of one person who could actually threaten my reign at the top. So I guess you all better get used to this because I am here to... [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Music and pyro hit.[/I] Voice: Not one? Well listen up bucko because I can think of someone. Edge: Who the hell... Voice: ME! Y...2...J... Chris Jericho! Edge: What the hell... Jericho: Shut the hell up laughing boy, you've bored these people enough with your rambling... "Oh I'm Edge, I'm rated R, I can show a movie on my teeth". I couldn't bear the thought of these poor people stuck listening to you any longer. So I said to myself, "Chris? Yes Chris? Why don;t you head on down to Smackdown and shut that idiot Edge up? Well that's a good idea Chris, lets do that, but first can we have pasta for lunch? Why yes Chris, that would be nice, what kind of..." Well... enough of that. The fact of the matter is that I am here to rock Smackdown like only the Ayatollah of Rock... AND... ROLLAH! Can. And when I'm finished, you will NEVER. EEEEEEEEEEEE-Edge, pay attention, EVER! Be the same... again! [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = D+[/B] (Wow... Just... Wow.)

On Tap for this week... [SIZE="3"][U][B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER][U]RAW[/U][/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/U][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CarlitoFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JohnCenaFB1.jpg[/IMG] Carlito takes on the champ John Cena one on one but lately wherever Carlito has been, Randy Orton was always nearby. [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/PaulBurchillFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ValVenisFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/KenDoaneFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JohnnyNitroFB1.jpg[/IMG] Val Venis v Burchill v Kenny Dykstra v Johnny Nitro with the winner getting a shot at Viscera's Intercontinental Title. [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/LitaFB2.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/TrinityFB2.jpg[/IMG] Lita takes on Trinity for the WWE Women's Title[/CENTER] [B][U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER][U]Smackdown[/U][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MarkHenryFB1.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MVPFB1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/StephanieMcMahonFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/KaneFB1.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChrisBenoitFB1.jpg[/IMG] Big main event seeing Smackdown's MVP with his "Insurance Policy" Mark Henry take on The Big Red Machine and The Rabid Wolverine. [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/AlexShelleyFB2.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChrisJerichoFB1.jpg[/IMG] Chris Jericho's in ring return will be against newcomer Shelley.[/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR="SandyBrown"][CENTER][SIZE="3"][U]ECW[/U][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BatistaFB1-1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/UmagaFB1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ArmandoEstradaFB1.jpg[/IMG] The Bulldozer versus The Animal for a shot at Bobby Lashley's newly acquired ECW Title. [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/DaveFinlayFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CMPunkFB1.jpg[/IMG] Veteran versus Up and Comer in a hotly anticipated match.[/CENTER]

Flamebrain, I'm not saying what your doing is "wrong", not at all... I just think your going about it to quickly. I know your wanting certain people on the show, and getting rid of other's, but I think your going to fast. You hire a team, and fire a team all in the same week. Hold on... Let me say this before I proceed with "constructive criticism"... I LOVE YOUR SHOWS AND YOUR STYLE!! I THINK I SEE WHERE YOUR GOING AND TO ME IT SEEMS VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT... Now... I think all this would work out better if your were to stretch it over the actions you do in a week or two, to about a quarter of a year at least. How many months in are you, and look at your roster turnover? Even in real life, the WWE would lose alot of viewers in no time flat if they made all the changes you did, if they did it in two months or more time. Develop your new people in the Dark Match's first. They are good worker's but they are "New" to your viewers. Put it this way... Here is a letter From one of your fans that I happened to catch: [QUOTE]I watch your show, and only know vaguely about one or two other's. So when you released all those wrestler's I know and replaced them with wrestler's I have no clue about (or might have only heard about, at best), you pretty much just told me to kiss your butt, I'm going to have to like your show no matter what. I feel like you think I am just a sheep and I have to watch this crap, but I don't, so stop believing the smarks on the internet.. They replaced the "T" with a "K" for a reason![/QUOTE] SO bassically, what I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with what your doing, I just think your going way too fast, and not building them into your bussiness... Your just throwing them on your viewers. Your viewers don't know AJ Styles or Elix Skipper, or Homicide, etc.... It looks like your bringing in the Jr. League or midget wrestling or something. It only looks like that because of how quickly your doing it. I might only watch RAW, or Maybe only ECW, but the changes are huge. Anyways, I like it alot better then the game does! I just wanted to throw my two cents in on what's happening to your show. IF WWE were to bring in TNA's X-Division/tag division in real life, they would go down the tubes quickly.

Thanks for the feedback, criticism is always welcomed when constructive and I can see exactly where you're coming from but I guess I've now made my bed and have to lie in it. :) I've definitely rushed more workers onto the shows than would be wise, especially on Smackdown in which nearly half the roster are new! :o The thing is, the releases I've made weren't really over workers with the exception of Khali and, possibly, Snitsky so I don't think they've been much of a loss in that regard. Most were either developmental or backstage workers or divas that had no real contribution to make (don't need [I]that[/I] many and I did keep Maria, Torrie and Candice, the three most over of the bunch). Beyond them, I've gotten rid of nine active workers on the main roster and Jillian Hall. You could look at it as me swapping The Highlanders for The Naturals, Daivari for AJ Styles, Snitsky for Jericho (Austin and Foley were big names but, as non-wrestlers, I didn't see any use in keeping them around which may have been a mistake in hindsight). I think my main problem is momentum, even Chris Jericho didn't make an impact and he IS over! But there's also the fact that only the very top tier of my roster are "known", which may actually reflect the real 'E at the moment to an extent. With so many top names out I'm filling the gaps with people who, at the moment, don't draw a dime and so whe my when the big names DO arrive the audience are burnt out on matches between nobodies. Technically sound nobodies, but nobodies all the same. :) I was wanting to avoid the E's tactic of basing shows entirely around one person like Lashley or Cena, but maybe shiort term that could be an option. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks some workers will be built up (even at the expense of some of the guys I've brought in) and, combining them with all the workers who will be gradually coming back from injury like Kennedy, Booker, Trips and I guess even Mysterio, things should pick up... Hopefully. :o

/nod. The reason I say spread them out is because of Momentum... I don't know why I forgot to add that on there... Kind of like the most important thing. Not a problem with the changes you made, it's how fast you did them, and putting them on the card right away without any momentum, is where I think your problem come from... Perhaps use them in a dark match or two first? Other then that, the shows are VERY ENTERTAINING. I like alot of the things your doing, especially the stuff I've mentioned before. I think it was a mistake to get rid of Khali. He is perfect for the WWE, in that he is a HUGE walking gimmick. You can set him up for so many roles. I would have just had him go down the card a bit, and put over your other stars, kind of like a Big Show type. Putting him and Umaga together would have been very funny as well, with a manager.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;242797]Not a problem with the changes you made, it's how fast you did them, and putting them on the card right away without any momentum, is where I think your problem come from... Perhaps use them in a dark match or two first?[/QUOTE] Most have been getting dark matches, just didn't put them in the report so as not to telegraph their arrival. That's why Smackdown has so few dark matches :) Problem is though that their opponents have no momentum either because anyone who does is needed on the main show. I agree with Khali actually, I could have even kept him around in dark matches until I had something for him to do down the line.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/RAW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] LIVE! from the Greensboro Coliseum in Flair Country, its time for WWE Raw! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Cheerleader Melissa def. Ivory by pinfall. [B]RATING = D-[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] The Stampede Bulldogs (TJ Wilson & Harry Smith) def. The West Hollywood Blondes by pinfall. [B]RATING = E[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 3[/U][/B] Victoria def. Jersey by pinfall. [B]RATING = D[/B] ******************************************************************************* [I]Candice Michelle and Michelle McCool fire T-Shirts to the crowd to kick off the show.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Eric Bischoff comes out for an announcement.[/I] Bischoff: As you probably know tonight's main event sees Carlito take on the WWE Raw Champion, John Cena in a non-title match. I've decided that with Summerslam looming on the horizon we need to appoint a number one contender for that title so... If Carlito should win tonight he can consider himself to be that nyumber one contender and scheduled into a mtch with John Cena at Summerslam! [I]The cameras cut to backstage where Carlito is looking mighty pleased with himself. A faint trace of frustration can be seen on the face of Randy Orton however.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] La Resistance def. Cryme Tyme by pinfall in 6:32 [I]La Res looked to be on sharp form and had no trouble letting the crowd know it as they pranced, preened and taunted the fans at ringside. JTG was kept well away from Shad through a combinatio of sound tactics and good old fashioned cheating behind the ref's back to prevent the stronger member from tagging in and the Bonsoir ended the match for the French Phenoms.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Santino Marella is interviewed backstage.[/I] Santino: Well, it looks like nothing's changed since last time I spoke to you. I tried to make something of myself in the WWE but all I've gotten for my troubles are some more bruises. Last week, I was destroyed by an angry Samoan. Fair enough, but after the match he continued to beat me down. Did anyone help me? No. Not one person in the lockerroom tried to stop what could have been a career ending attack. Well luckily my career wasn't ended and I'm able to continue in it having learned some valuable lessons. Lesson 1, stronger is better. I've been beaten soundly by some big guys here, Viscera and Umaga. Lesson 2, do whatever it takes. When they weren't bigger, like Masters and Nitro, they still got the better of me because they had no problem cutting corners to get what they wanted. Lesson 3, you can;t count on anyone. Roll the footage of that attack last week! [I]The video plays showing the repeated splashes inflicted on Marella at the hands of Umaga as Armando Estrado goads him on.[/I] Santino: Not ONE person tried to help me?! Well that's fine because now I will do whatever it takes to get what I want, and I won't be relying on anybody here. I can't make myself bigger but I can make myself stronger. Strength comes from numbers but like I said, I'm not getting any help from anyone here so I guess its time to prove that blood IS thicker than water. I wanted to go it alone, to do things the right way but none of you will let me. What happens next is not my responsibility. [B]RATING = D-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Cade & Murdoch v The World's Greatest Tag Team ended in a draw when the match was thrown out for niterference at 5:45 [I]Both teams were looking to score the win to guarantee the next shot at the Hardy Boys. Unfortunately the Hardys had other plans and ran down to the ring, taking out Hass and Murdoch before getting into the ring and attacking Benjamin and Cade. The referee, presented with utter chaos, had no choice but to rule a no contest.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]The Hardys continue to beat down on both teams, their relentless assault giving neither team any chance to regroup. Finally they empty the ring of their targets and grab mics.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] Matt: Since the four of you are so fond of attacking us when we don;t expect it, we though we'd return the favour. We know you all want a shot at these tag belts and, y'know what? We're feeling generous. Cade and Murdoch? YOU get a shot at us at Summerslam... [I]Cade & Murdoch look pleased with themselves.[/I] Matt: Oh and Hass? Benjamin? You do too. We'll take you all on. [I]Now Hass and Benjamin are the ones smiling.[/I] Matt: Just one more thing, actually, three more things. Jeff? Jeff: T... L... C... JR: TLC returns at Summerslam! I don't think this is what either team had in mind King! King: Tables and ladders and chairs! Oh my! [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Marcus CorVon def. Brent Albright by pinfall in 8:08 [I]CorVon looked dominant throughout and seemed to be more at ease in the ring free from Burke and the McMahons. An helacious Pounce knocked Albright for six and allowed The Alpha Male to take the win.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Daffney is backstage with The Nature Boy, Ric Flair.[/I] Daffney: Ric, we're here in the heart of Flair Country and yet, you don;t loom pleased to be here. Flair: Wait a minute. What are YOU doing here? Does Bischoff know?! Never mind, just... never mind. You're right, I'm not happy. Why would I be happy? I had a shot at the WWE Raw Title! And I lost it. I'm glad John Cena won and not those two punkis Carlito and Orton but the Nature Boy just doesn;t feel right anymore. I don't know Daffney, its been a long career but maybe its gone on too long... [I]The crowd boo.[/I] Flair: Its taking me longer and longer to recover from matches. I'm still not back to 100% after the Bash... [B]RATING = B[/B] Voice: 100%? 100%. man you haven't seen 100% since Bill Clinton "didn;t sleep with that woman". Face it Flair, you're washed up. Your old news. The new news is The Alpha Male, Marcus CorVon! Why are you talking to this old man? Daffney: Well um... Marcus: Ah! Ah! Don't answer! I was being rhetorical. You should be interviewing me The Alpha Male, Lord of the Serengeti. I'm here on Raw to show everyone what a REAL man can do. Heh, play your cards right and maybe you'll get a sneak preview after the show! [I]CorVon walks of chuckling leaving an confused Daffney and depressed Nature Boy who can only sigh.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Trinity def. Lita by pinfall to retain the WWE Women's Championship in 7:47 [I]Plenty of high flying offense on show as both girls compete not only for the belt, but also to prove they are the daredevil diva on Raw. Lita threw Trinity off the top and looked to take control with a moonsault but ate knees on landing. The Fall From Grace lead to the victory for the champ.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Trinity celebrates her first title defense.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Johnny Nitro and Melina are backstage.[/I] Nitro: Who's getting a shot at the Intercontinental Title round the Goodyear Blimp? Lets see... The Pornstar? Nah. The Former Pirate? Don.t think so. Oh wait, maybe the male cheerleader... Hah, that's the worst one! Hmmm, maybe the most gifted superstar on the Raw Roster today? Yeah... that sounds about right. [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] Val Venis def. Kenny Dykstra, Burchill & Johnny Nitro by pinfall on Kenny Dykstra in 17:04 [I]All four men looked worthy challengers to the IC title in this match but the Valboski took it when Melina slapped Burchill, drawing him out after her. Nitro foolishly went to her aid leaving Kenny alone with Val. A clothesline countered into the Blue Thunder Driver led to the pin with nobody near enough to break it.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Vis walks out from the back with his title.[/I] Viscera: Hey "partner", I was hoping it would be you. It'll be all the sweeter when I squash you so I can properly move on from my past. When I tagged with you we were looked at as nothing more than a joke. Well fun time is over. [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Carlito & Orton are backstage.[/I] Carlito: A title shot if I beat Cena tonight. How cool is that? Orton: Um yeah, cool, title shot. Carlito: Hey partner, is OK. You have my back tonight and, after I beat Cena, at Summerslam, we can decide for ourselves who the champ is. Just like we were going to do at the Bash until old man Flair got the better of you! Orton: What? It wouldn't have mattered if you weren't being pinned by Cena in the first place! Carlito: Hey, never mind about that. We need to think about tonight! [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]JR, King and Coach hype our main event.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] Carlito def. John Cena by pinfall in [I]Carlito wasn't exactly in control during the macth save for a few chances which the champ quickly closed down on. The ref was bumped accidentally by the champ when Carlito ducked a cliothesline allowing for Randy Orton to get involved. Orton did hesitate for a moment before landing a hard chair shot to the champ's back. Carlito then hit the Backcracker just in time for the ref to recover and make the three count.[/I] [B]RATING = A[/B] Carlito: Hey Cena! Cena! Summerslam eh? When I take that title belt from you in front of all those idiots that cheer your every move? That is gonna be cool! [B]RATING = B[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = B-[/B] (Much happier with this show and I have high hope for Flair and CorVon. Trinity was "off her game" which may account for the slightly lower thn expected rating her match with Lita got.)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/ECW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Reunion Arena in Dallas, Texas gets an injection of XTREME! Courtesy of ECW! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Elijah Burke def. Joey Ryan by pinfall. [B]RATING = C-[/B] ***************************************************************************** [I]Maria come out to fire T-Shirts and get the crowd riled up for the show.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] Styles: Welcome to the XTREME zone! Our main event sees an Animal versus a Bulldozer for a chance to face ECW Champion, Bobby Lashley at Summerslam. Heyman: Hardcore rules will be in effect for the match and I expect both men to give it their all tonight. I want nothing less than a Taz certified... Taz? Taz: ROCKETBUSTAH! [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] CM Punk def. Finlay by DQ at 9:57 [I]Finlay seemed thrown of his game by the aggression of Punk. Both men were evenly matched for the most part and neither looked to gain an advantage. This led to frustration on Finlay's part however and he finally said "to hell with it" and grabbed the Shileileigh, hitting Punk in the gut to draw the DQ before walking casually to the back. Leaving Punk surprised and doubled over in pain.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] Shane: Umaga, a win tonight will see you head to Summerslam to face Lashley and the opportunity to take that ECW title off him and back into the McMahon fold. Vince: Haku, this Batista is a tough one but I know his weaknesses. Stick with me kid and you'll go all the way. [I]The scene closes with Vince placing an arm around the Savage Samoan giving Umaga his sound advice, which Umaga clearly can't understand.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Deuce & Domino, Chris Masters & Matt Striker def. Tommy Dreamer, Stevie Richards, The Sandman & Balls Mahoney by pinfall in 7:02 [I]A big mess of a match which the referee quickly lost control of. Normality only returned after the matches end which saw a shot to Mahoney's head by a bell weilding Chris Masters, leaving him unable to kick out of an opportunist pin by Matt Striker.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] Batista: So if I can overcome the Samoan Bulldozer tonight I get to go on and face Bobby Lashley for the ECW title at Summerslam. I don't know about all of you, but I quite like the sound of that match up. Two of the most dominant workers fighting it out for the belt, power versus power... But I'm getting ahead of myself, there's still the slight matter of a human wrecking ball standing in my way. o I need to put these thoughts to the back of my mind for now and concentrate on this challenge in front of me. Lets do this. [B]RATING = A[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Batista def. Umaga by pinfall in 13:43 [I]An out an out wild brawl featuring very little in the way of technical niceties. Both men just dished out the punishment in an effort to see who could absorb the most. In the end it turned out t be The Animal who, perhaps luckily avoided a splash by Umaga from the ring apron to the announce table. But even that miss didn't keep the man down. It took two spinbusters on the remains of the table to keep him down just long enough for the three count.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Vince and Shane run down to take advantage of the weakened Batista. Carrying chairs they run round the ring to join a slowly recovering Umaga. Before they can do any real damage though, Bobby Lashley storms the ring with a chair of his own, sending his foes into retreat. The two powerhouses stand tall in the ring to close the show.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C+[/B] (Let down by the main event which I had higher hopes for. The lack of selling on display hurt the rating...)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Comin' atcha from the Target Center in Minneapolis Minnesota iiiiiiittttssss.... SMACKDOWN! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Justin Credible def. Elix Skipper by pinfall (didn't click) [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] Christopher Daniels & Homicide def. The Kings of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero) by pinfall. [B]RATING = D-[/B] ********************************************************************************** Cole: Thanks for joining us folks for another action packed Smackdown show. Our main eent sees the ****y new alliance of Montel Vontavious Porter & Mark Henry take on Chris Benoit and Kane. And I must say JBL, with Stephanie McMahon managing these two they seem to have an even bigger swagger in their step, if that's actually possible. JBL: Well a good manager puts confidence in their clients Cole. And Stephanie McMahon appears to have down just that. Especially with MVP who know has a 400 pound Insurance Policy as well as one of the most ruthless minds in the industry doing what it takes to take him to the top. But I'll tell you only a fool would underestimate The Rabid Wolverine and only a suicidal fool would underestimate The Big Red Machine! [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Chase Stevens def. Funaki by pinfall in 8:13 [I]Funaki put up stiffer competition for the second Natural than his tag partner last week. It was all for nothing however when Angel Williams proved the difference maker, landing a low blow to allow her charge to take the win.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Post match, Andy Douglas joins Stevens in putting the boots to Funaki. Jimmy Yang runs down to save but is cut off by a headscissors frm the top from... Angel Williams! Both Naturals and their manageer then finish up putting the boots to both Yang and Funaki and then walk up the rampway congratulating themselves on a job well done.[/I] [B]RATING = E-[/B] [I]AJ Styles and Theodore Long are backstage.[/I] Long: So you saw this young man in action last week. Now let me introduce himproperly. This is AJ Styles, my latest big signing to the Smackdown brand. I take pride in Smackdown being a place where new stars are made and I'm confident that in the coming months AJ Styles will certainly be a star on the rise. He has travelled the word defeating world class opponents and hoding gold pretty much wherever he competes. AJ: Thanks Teddy. I have acheived a lot that I'm proud of in my career but nothing pleases me more than to finally make it to the big dance, the WWE. Teddy says I may be the new MVP of Smackdown? Well I don't know about that, if I earn that title through my performances then so be it but I wouldn;t want to go around calling myself that without proving it first. Long: Belie' dat! [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Shannon Moore & Austin Aries def. Jamie Noble & Chavo Guerrero by pinfall in 13:58 (Chavo looked good) [I]Moore find himself isolated by the heels who work him over relentlessly, making regular tags. Chavo also finds time to constantly taunt Aries from the opposite side of the ring. It all goes wrong for the heels when Moore manages to roll away from Noble and make the hot tag. Aries is he proverbial "house of fire" and eventually puts Noble away with a 450 Splash.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] Aries: Chavo? Chavo! Why don't you just leave that belt down here with me? I'll take good care of it, after all, I intend to own it soon enough! [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]The Miz come down to the ring with Roni.[/I] Miz: I though I'd bring some beauty into the lives of all you pathetic creeps. Roni do a turn for them if you will. [I]Roni spins, arms outstretched.[/I] Miz: Look at her! LOOK. AT. HER! You idiots dream of getting within a hundred yards of a chick like this. And you know what? She's mine! [I]Miz grabs Roni and the too of them share an exaggerated kiss in the centre of the ring.[/I] Miz: Hoo-RAH! JBL: What an idiot. [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Chris Jericho is backstage with Lillian Garcia.[/I] Jericho: You know its weird Lillian. I'm only gone for a little while and everything goes crazy. Vince McMahon is the "Doctor of Hardcore", The Miz has a girlfriend?! And Edge thinks he's "Rated R", the same goof who followed Hulk Hogan around like a lap dog, who used to do "five second poses" wearing sunglasses so stupid looking that Elton John questioned his taste, that used to play vampire with The Undertaker and his cronies? Someone needs to give him a reality check Lillian. Looks like that someone is gonna be Y2J. [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Chris Jericho def. Alex Shelley by submission in 8:24 (Jericho looked good) [I]Jericho didn't miss a step and was back to his brash in ring ways. Several times, Shelley found himself made to look a fool at the hands of the former undisputed champion. This made him angry as well as careless and gave Jericho the opportunity to roll through on a Shelley charge into the Wall of Jericho drawing the submission soon after.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Edge comes out during Jericho's celebration.[/I] Edge: Chris Jericho... Y2J. You know that name stopped being funny 7 years ago right? Chris I would like to extend an invitation to you. I want YOU to be MY guest on the debut of the Cutting Edge here on Smackdown. Jericho: Cutting Edge? What is it a hairdressing show? Because looking at that tangled mess on your head I don't know if I want your advice. What happened to the locks that made Booker T jealous? Edge: Always the comedian huh Chris? See you next week. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] The Hooligans def. The FBI by pinfall to retain the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship in 10:34 (London and Kendrick looked good) [I]The champs insisted on the match being for the belts, wanting to be fighting champions. Both teams showed plenty of chemistry and there were lots of double team moves on display. The Hooligans were the more assured team in the offense though and managed to take the win via a London's Calling to Guido.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Regal is accosted by Colt Cabana again.[/I] Colt: 'Ello again squiah. Pip pip! Regal: Oh no, not you again... Colt: Oi was jus' lookin' fer a fellow Englishman to team up with and show these rogues what for eh? Regal: What? Sunshine, I don't understand what you're saying. Colt: Apples an' pears me ol' China... Apples an' Pears. Regal: Are you trying to tell me that YOU are English? Colt: That's the dog an' bone' chum! Oim as English as Tom Jones! Regal: Tom Jones is Welsh... Colt: Gawd bless the King! [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Steph and her boys are backstage.[/I] Steph: Chris Benoit and Kane. Two relics of the past, about to be trampled on by the future. I agreed to this match to show all of you who the real MVP of this company is: Montel Vontavious Porter! MVP: That's right. I've beaten both these guys before. beating them again is nothing to an athlete of my calibre. And with my Insurance Poilicy at my side, this one should be short... and sweet. [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Cole and JBL hype the main event.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] Montel Vontavious Porter & Mark henry def. Chris Benoit & Kane by pinfall in 17:43 [I]MVP starts out a little too ****y for his own good and eats multiple German suplexes for his troubles, he scrambles to tag in Henry who slows things down by clubbing Benoit into the mat. For the most part, Benoit and MVP wrestle the match with the two powerhouses coming in to restore the balance. On one occaision they faced off and Kane actually looked to get the upper hand before Stephanie McMahon distracted him and let Henry regain his balance. The finish came when Stephanie distracted the ref, making him miss Benoit's tag to Kane. As the ref tried to move Kane back to the outside, MVP landed a belt shot to Benoit leaving him open to a powerful Oklahoma Slam from Henry who picked up the three count.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Stephanie celebrates the Victory with Henry and MVP.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = C[/B] (I hoped the main event would deliver more, kayfabing Edge out of competition is having a negative effect but I'm sticking with it. I'm enjoying the Colt Cabana/Regal dynamic :))

[CENTER]A look in the WWE crystal ball reveals... [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B][U]RAW[/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/RandyOrtonFB1-1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JohnCenaFB1.jpg[/IMG] Randy Orton will take on John Cena just one week after helping his partner Carlito defeat the WWE Raw Champion. [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/VisceraFB1.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MelinaFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ValVenisFB1.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/TrinityFB2.jpg[/IMG] Viscera & Melina v Val Venis & Trinity The Intercontinental Champion teams with Melina who has her rematch against Trinity at Summerslam to take on the Women's champion and the number one contender to Viscera's title, Val Venis, in intergender tag team action. [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CharlieHassFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/LanceCadeFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JeffHardyFB1.jpg[/IMG] Charlie Hass v Lance Cade v Jeff Hardy Each man representing his respective team in taster of the Summerslam Tag Title macth. [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JimCornetteFB1.jpg[/IMG] James Cornette will be in attendance, but what has brought him back to Raw? [COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="4"][U][B]ECW[/B][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BatistaFB1-1.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BobbyLashleyFB2.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/DeuceFB1.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/DominoFB1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CherryFB1.jpg[/IMG] Batista & Bobby Lashley v Deuce & Domino Can champ and challenger co-exist against the former Smackdon Tag Champions? [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/DaveFinlayFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CMPunkFB4.jpg[/IMG] Finlay v CM Punk Punk demanded a rematch against the fighting Irishman after the last match ended in a DQ. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U][B][SIZE="4"]Smackdown[/SIZE][/B][/U][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/WilliamRegalFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MVPFB1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/StephanieMcMahonFB1.jpg[/IMG] William Regal v Montel Vontavious Porter For the WWE United States Title Can the Englishman usurp Smackdown's self proclaimed MVP? [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JimmyYangFB1.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/FunakiFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/AndyDouglasFB1.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChaseStevensFB1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/AngelWilliamsFB2.jpg[/IMG] Yang & Funaki v The Naturals Funaki and Yang fared badly against The Naturals in singles competition, will they do any better as a unit? [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/EdgeFB2.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ChrisJerichoFB1.jpg[/IMG] The Cutting Edge comes to Smackdown Chris Jericho is Edge's guest on thefirst Cutting Edge ever on Smackdown. What will the Rated R Superstar have in store for the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah? [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/summerslam.jpg[/IMG] The following matches have been confirmed so far for Summerslam. [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CarlitoFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JohnCenaFB1.jpg[/IMG] Carlito v John Cena (c) for the WWE Raw Heavyweight Championship [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BatistaFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/BobbyLashleyFB2.jpg[/IMG] Batista v Bobby Lashley (c) for the ECW Heavyweight Championship [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/CharlieHassFB1.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/SheltonBenjaminFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/LanceCadeFB1.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/TrevorMurdochFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/JeffHardyFB1.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MattHardyFB1.jpg[/IMG] The World's Greatest Tag Team v Cade & Murdoch v The Hardy Boys (c) for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship in a TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS MATCH! [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/MelinaFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/TrinityFB2.jpg[/IMG] Melina v Trinity (c) for the WWE Women's Championship [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/ValVenisFB1.jpg[/IMG] v [IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/FB%20Background/VisceraFB1.jpg[/IMG] Val Venis v Viscera (c) for the WWE Intercontinental Championship[/CENTER]

[CENTER][CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/411.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]WWE News: Ashley, Hardy, new PPV.[/B][/CENTER] Ashley Massaro has been cleared medically and is expected to return on screen to Smackdown in the near future. Jeff Hardy arrived late to a Raw house show in Delaware on Friday. He blamed flight delays for the incident. No disciplinary action was taken save for a verbal warning though road agents are now keeping a closer eye on the notorious "free spirit". There is talk within WWE of bringing back the King of the Ring tournament as a Pay Per View in its own right. The Tournament was once considered to be the number 5 PPV behind the "Big Four" and was brought back last year as a Smackdown only contest, won by Booker T. No word on whether thie tournament would remain brand specific, though its inclusion as a PPV would suggest otherwise.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/RAW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] LIVE! And in colour! From The Coliseo De Puerto Rico... RAW! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Victoria def. Mariko Yoshida by pinfall [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] Cryme Tyme def. The West Hollywood Blondes by pinfall (JTG looked good) [B]RATING = D-[/B] ***************************************************************************** [I]Michelle McCool & Candice Michelle welcome the audience by diong a little dance and firing a smattering of T-Shirts.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Carlito & Randy Orton are seen exiting a limo and entering the arena.[/I] [B]RATING = A[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Jeff Hardy def. Lance Cade & Charlie Hass by pinfall in 13:10 [I]A taster of the title match to come. Cade was more than happy to let Hass and Hardy fight it out. That is, until they both realised the reneck's tactic and doubleteamed him! Cade had enough of this and actually bailed out of the ring leaving Hass and Hadry to fight it out. Hardy came out on top landing the Swanton for the win. Murdoch and Cade mock applauded the victory.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]As Cade & Murdoch sarcastically cheer, the Hardys selebrate together in the ring.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Lita def. jersey by pinfall in 4:50 [I]At several points in the macth, Lita played to the crowd but received only a negative response. She took her frustration out on the unlucky Jersey and, for some reason, Lita opted to finish the German with the Fall From Grace, Trinity's finishing move![/I] [B]RATING = D-[/B] [I]We cut backstage to see Jim Cornette![/I] Cornette: You may remember me but, for those that don't, allow me to introduce myself. James Cornette, manager of champions. I've managed great tag teams like The Midnight Express, The Rock 'n' Roll Express and The Headhunters and I've returned to Raw with another team to add to that list. I know potential when I see it and these guys have it in spades. They'll debut soon and believe me, they mean to make an impact. [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Kenny Dykstra def. Keven Martel by pinfall in 3:36 (Kenny was off his game) [I]Dykstra bounced back from his loss last week with a strong display against the unknown Martel. The match was little more than a squash as Dykstra executed a flawless chain of moves on his opponent culminating in the Guillotine Leg Drop for the win.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Daffney is chatting backstage with Burchill.[/I] Daffney:... And then Eric Bischoff said "Daffney, you need to come and join me on Raw. I need a level head that can keep things real." And Paul, I can call you Paul right? Paul, I said "Well of course I'll help you out Eric", he's OK with me calling him Eric y'see. Voice: Ah, Burchill I was looking for you, I wanted to review your contract if you have a moment. [I]The voice belongs to Eric Bischoff, seeing him approaching, Daffney slides off down the corridor.[/I] Burchill: Sure Eric, I was just talking to... um where did she go? [B]RATING = C-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Rene Dupree def. Santino Marella by pinfall in 7:04 [I]Marella again looked good in his match but Dupree was not alone having brought Sylvan Grenier to ringside with him. Grenier proved the difference maker, tripping Marella who then fell victim to a Dupree DVD.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Dupree and Grenier mock Marella after his latest loss.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] Marella: Yeah laugh it up! I said last week that I tried to do the right thing but the WWE doesn't seem to like the "good guy". Well that's fine by me. You all think I'm funny, like I'm a clown. Someone who is here to amuse you? Well listen up... ALL OF YOU! He who laughs last, laughs best! [B]RATING = D-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] Marcus CorVon def. Erick Stevens by pinfall in 6:02 [I]Pretty much a squash which saw The Alpha Male dominate from bell to bell. An Irish whip into the ropes on Stevens gave the Pounce added impact. An academic pin followed.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] CorVon: Now THAT is what its all about. The Alpha Male marking his territory, taking out the lesser beings without hesitation. Survival of the fittest, let the weak and the old make way for Marcus CorVon. Weak like this chump, and old like poor washed up Ric Flair. At least he had the class to stay away from here tonight and save himself any more embarrasment! RATING = B- [I]Trinity & Val Venis are backstage.[/I] Val: So you want to move on from the past Vis? Won't a walk that long tire you out? The Big Valbowski only let you hang around with him because he felt sorry for you, thought you might appreciate a few ring rats being tossed your way... Trinity: Speaking of ring rats... Melina! I'm so glad you excercised your rematch clause for Summerslam, another chance at beating you for this title is a gift I really can't thank you for. Have you traded in Nitro for Viscera? Wouldn't another pack of batteries been a better choice? [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 7[/U][/B] Melina & Viscera def. Trinity & Val Venis by pinfall in 9:41 [I]Viscera was, understandably, the dominant force in this match. Johnny Nitro ran down and attacked Val at ringside with a chair and with the referee's attnetion directed elsewhere, Viscera absolutely squashed Trinity to allow Melina the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]With Val still out from Nitro's chair shot Melina decided to direct traffic, getting Viscera to squash Trinity a second time in cebtre of the ring. Vis, melina and Nitro laughed their way back up the ramp as a recovering Val ran into the ring to check on the Women's champ.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Cena is in back.[/I] Cena: Sideshow Bob, you got lucky last week and booked yourself a date with the champ. I really need to congratulate you on playing Orton for a sap. getting HIM to help YOU to get a title shot rather than getting himself one was a stroke of genius. I bet you promised him a shot after you win right? Classic material. Orton must be a schmuck to believe that. And now he's gonna take me on to try and soften me up for you as if he isn't making a big enough idiot of himself! Seriously man, I gotta hand it to you. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]JR, King and Coach hype the main event.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 8[/U][/B] John Cena def. Randy Orton by submission in 15:43 [I]Orton was accompanied to the ring by Carlito who seemed to be pleading ignorance of what Cena said before the macth. Orton looked suspicious but was all business once the bell rang. The Champ did manage to take advantage in the end however and was looking to hit the Five Knuckle Shuffle when Carlito got up on the apron. Cena approached him as Orton recovered and got to his feet. Orton rushed Cena who was ducking out of the way of a brass knuckle shot by Carlito, Randy ran smack into the blow meant for the champ and crumpled to the mat. Cena then took his chance and locked in the STFU for the win.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]The match over, Carlito and Orton are arguing at ringside. Orton looks none too pleased at losing the match due to Carlito and shoves him. Carlito was pleading innocence but took offense at the shove and gave Orton one of his own. Officials arrive and get between the men before it goes any further and Cena grabs himself a mic.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] Cena: Now now, children. Play nice. Randy you've done your job and helped Sideshow Bob get his title shot. Its understandable that he doesn't need you anymore. You just need to accept you've been played for a chump and deal with it! [B]RATING = B+[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]FINAL RATING = C+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] (Not much to say here. The Viscera and Marella experiments progress... slowly but surely and I'm finally at the stage where I don't have to use the entire roster each week in order to fill the time :))

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/ECW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] From the XTREME! Harbour Station in the Candian Maritimes: Its time! Its. Time! Its. ECW! TIME! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Kevin Thorne def. Balls Mahoney by pinfall. [B]RATING = C-[/B] ***************************************************************************************** [I]Maria is out firing T-Shirts at the crowd when Tony Stardust comes out and speaks to her. We can't make out what is said but, whatever it was, it earns Stardust a T-Shirt to the groin![/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Finlay def. CM Punk by DQ at 11:41 [I]Both workers are, once again, evenly matched. Finlay again gets frustrated and goes for the Shileighleigh but this time Punk beats him to it and lands a blow to the Irishman's stomach. The bell is rung for the DQ as he doubles over in pain.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] Punk: That's us even now Finlay but what do you say we have a decider? Don't worry about your stick getting you DQ'd though, I think we should make it a hardcore match! [I]Finlay doesn't speak though he can be clearly seen nodding and even smiling.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] The Hardcore Heroes (Tommy Dreamer & Stevie Richards) def. Chris Masters & Matt Striker by pinfall in 8:17 (Matt Striker looked good) [I]Masters seemed to preoccupied with taking the glory for himself and was reluctant to tag Striker in. This was a mistake against a much more experienced team who used superior teamwork to negate the Masterpiece and, when Striker finally did get in, he fell victim to the StevieT.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Vince and Shane meet Deuce and Domino before their match.[/I] Vince: AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! Fonzie my man! And you must be Joanie and that makes you the man she loves huh Chachi? Great, great. You guys ready for tonight? I want you to put the boots to those two tonight, teach them that you don't cross the boss and all that ok? Cherry: Ummm, sure thing Mr McMahon. My boys are born fighters, they'll take care of it. Vince: Did you really jump that shark? [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Bobby Lashley and Batista are backstage.[/I] Batista: People want to know if we can coexist knowing we fight one another for the title at Summerslam? Of course we can and we have one person to thank for it. Vince McMahon. Now I admit he hasn't been as much a problem for me as for Bobby here but what can I say? I really can't stand egotistical jackasses! Lashley: We'll be opponents for one match. Before that we have no beef with each other. And after it, win, lose or draw I'll be shaking the hand of a man I respect. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]The commentary team hype the main event for tonight.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Bobby Lashley & Batista def. Deuce & Domino by pinfall in 11:35 (Lashley and Batista looked good) [I]The champ and challenger dominated the match rather handily. Cherry seemed reluctant to do anything that might annoy either man. To their credit, Deuce and Domino did try to brawl with their opponents. You can;t fault their courage but you can question their tactics as the twin poiwerhouses took control in every exchange. The match ended after a display of courtest where both lashley and Batista offered to let the other one take the pin. In the end Lashley did after hitting the Dominator on Domino.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]As they celebrate in the ring Batista and Lashley see Umaga running down to the ring. A few punches from both men and a double clothesline send him over the top rope to the outside leaving the faces in the ring to resume their celebration.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [CENTER][B]FINAL RATING = C[/B][/CENTER] (Yep, definitely putting the C in ECW. Whatever that means...)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Smackdown! Comin' atcha from The Bell Centre in Montreal Quebec! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Justin Credible def. Majik by pinfall. [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] The Kings of Wrestling def. Johnny Punch & Pat Buck by pinfall [B]RATING = E[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 3[/U][/B] Shannon Moore & Alex Shelley def. The Briscoe Brothers by pinfall. [B]RATING = D[/B] ********************************************************************************** [I]Torrie sprays the arena with T-Shirts.[/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] The Naturals def. Yang & Funaki by pinfall in 9:52 [I]Yang and Funaki were looking to avenge their singles losses in the preceeding weeks and were also sure to keep an eye on Angel who was hovering around the ring looking for a chance to interfere. The Naturals got a chance to show off their doubleteam ability, working well as a team. The end came for Funaki when Douglas rolled him up and, with the ref badly positioned, grabbed Stevens' hands to increase leverage. Angel finally got to get involved by tripping Yang when he tried to break the pin.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]The Naturals celebrate in the ring with Angel.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Chavo bumps into Austin Aries once again.[/I] Aries: So, Chavo, when am I going to get my shot at your title? Chavo: Just as soon as you earn it you idiot! You can't just pick and choose your matches here and I certainly don't think you've earned a one on one shot at MY title, even if there's zero chance of you taking it away from me. Aries: Is that so? Seems to me that you were on the losing side last week and I was on the winning one. Or maybe I eed to beat you in the ring one on one to prove it, is that what it is? Chavo: I don't think so. Why should I have to fight someone who isn;t in my league? Teddy: Holla at ya playas. Chavo? Seems that you don't have an opponent for Summerslam. No while I know Austin Aries here would jump at the chance to be your opponent I think I have to agree with you when you say he hasn;t earned a one on one shot at your title. He has, however, earned entry into a cruiserweight battle royal where YOU Chavo will defend your title against 9 other superstars. Ya feel me playa? Chavo: You can't do that! Aries: Looks like he just did champ... [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Christopher Daniels def. Elix Skipper by pinfall in 8:11 [I]Both men knew each other well and were quick to counter any attempts at taking control of the match. Daniels seemed the more motivated of the two however and had no problem taking a short cut through a poke to the eyes before landing the Angel's Wings for the three count.[/I] [B]RATING = D-[/B] Daniels: In the past both of us were a team. A damn good one too. But this is me sending a message to you and everyone else: I am out for one person and one person only and that's Christopher Daniels. [I]Daniels lands a second Angel's Wings on the recovering Skipper.[/I] Daniels: So reads the gospel of the Fallen Angel. [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Edge is backstage with Lillian.[/I] Edge: Don't even bother Lillian, you're going to ask about that jackass Chris Jericho, I know it. Well I'm going to ask a few wuestions of my on tonight on The Cutting Edge like what the hell is he doing here on MY show and what the hell gives him the right to get in the face of the Rated R Superstar. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Miz and Roni are in the ring.[/I] Miz: Here I am, the man you all love to hate. I don't care though when you all go back to your shacks I'll be heading back to my nice hotel room with a girl a world away from the hogs that you're all used to. Aint that right Roni? [I]Roni smiles and nods, stroking the chest of her man.[/I] Miz: And you can cheer whoever this guy is all you want, its ok, I don;t care what any of you think and I never will! [B]RATING = D[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] AJ Styles def. The Miz by pinfall in 7:31 [I]Miz is taken out of his game by the rapid fire attacks of Styles. On more than one occaision he bails out of the ring to be comforted by Roni. Any advice she might have had for her man proved fruitless though as a Boston Crab attempt was rolled through into a Styles Clash for the win.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Styles celebrates in the ring as Miz leaves almost crying into Roni's shoulder.[/I] [B]RATING = E+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Chris Benoit def. Guido by submission in 5:28 (Benoit looked good) [I]Guido showed some technical ability in the early going but some hard knife edge chops from the Wolverine soon remedied that. The rolling German's followed by the Crossface quickly gained the tap out.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Benoit celebrates in the ring as Tony Mamaluke climbs into the ring and tries to take him out from behind. Benoit sees it coming and drags him down into the Crossface. Mamaluke is instantly tapping like a girl as Benoit wrenches back.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]He realeses the hold and lets him roll to the floor before continuing his celebration.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] The Hooligans def. Petey Williams & Jamie Noble by pinfall to retain the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Titles in 9:39 (London & Kendrick looked good) [I]Once again the Hooligans requested that the match be for their titles. Williams and Noble showed inexperience as a team which made for a significant disadvantage against the champs. Sliced Bread No.2 on Petey finished the match.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] [I]Stephanie McMahon and her charges are backstage.[/I] Stephanie: Can anyone tell me what William Regal has done to deserve a shot at my client's United States Title? Did he win a contendership bout that we didn't hear bout? Teddy Long, this is an unprofessional abuse of power and I will be consulting a lawyer as to whether this should be taken any further. You've been warned Teddy Long. MVP: And yet, it doesn't matter. An athlete of my calibre can handle this challenge without breaking a sweat. Y'see with me, its just a whole other league and the rest of you are just paying catch up. Another win for me is just more evidence that I am Smackdown's true MVP. [B]RATING = C+[/B] [B][U]MATCH 6[/U][/B] Montel Vontavious Porter def. William Regal by countout to retain the WWE United States Title at 14:18 (MVP looked good) [I]MVP was his usual ****y and brash self and made the mistake of underestimating the veteran Regal whose hard hitting old school style quickly had th champ on the defensive. A low bridge by MVP on a Regal charge sent the challenger out to the floor and into Mark Henry territory. As MVP complained to the ref about a phantom back injury, the Insurance Policy went to work on Regal, smashing him against the ring post and splashing him on the floor. When the referee noticed Regal still outside, he began the madatory ten count. The beating by Henry on Regal was too much for the Englishman and he was unable to get back int the ring before the count of ten.[/I] [B]RATING = B-[/B] [I]Colt Cabana come running down to check on Regal, he isn;t paying enough attention though and runs straight into a viscious clothesline from Henry. A splash on the floor soon follwed and Henry joined his teammates to head back after destroying two superstars in short order.[/I] [B]RATING = D+[/B] [I]Regal and Cabana are helped to the back as the set is prepared for the Cutting Edge. Soon the Smackdown champ is making his way down to the ring.[/I] Edge: Ladies and Gentlemen... Welcome to the first ever Cutting Edge on Smackdown, home of the Rated R Superstar! I am your host and YOUR WWE Smackdown Heavyweight Champion, Edge! And tonight we have a very special guest for you first show.... Chris Jericho! [I]Jericho comes out with a skeptical look on his face.[/I] Edge: Come on Jericho, have a seat. Welcome to the Cutting Edge. Jericho: Don't you have a TV? Y'know like the outrageously extravagant Jeritron 5000? Edge: No, we don't have a TV Jericho: Don't you think that makes you look kinda bush league? Edge: Look, forget the TV! Let's get on with this... So... I guess the first question is what the hell are you doing here? Jericho: Well, you asked me to be on the Cutting Edge didn't you? Edge: That's not what I meant and you know it. Why have you come back to the WWE, and why Smackdown? Jericho: Ah, y'see you need to be more precise in your questions. That's the mark of a good presenter, you should watch tapes of the Highlight Reel... But to answer your question Edge: I heard tell there was a collosal jackass trying to play the big dog on Smackdown. Now I thought that wa odd because when I checked, Vince McMahon was part of ECW so I had to do some more checking and you know what? Your name came up. I thought to myself, Edge? The goof who wears oversized sunglasses to take the attention away from his enormous teeth? Surely not! Edge: Cute, name calling as usual. If you're trying to get a rise out of me it won't work. Jericho: That's good, a professional host doesn't let his guests get under his skin even if they call them a cowardly little punk who only has a title because they stole it from a man who was beaten all to hell by two other men. A dweeb who only managed to get past his first challenger on luck. Edge: Luck? You call defeating The Undertaker in 3 seconds luck? You call defending my title against Batista not once, not twice, but three times luck? I am the WWE Smackdown Champion, I don't need luck when I have talent. I am the top dog here on Smackdown and I hold the gold to prove it. But, like I said, I now you're just trying to get a rise out of me and I won't take the bait. Jericho: Oh you won't? Guess I'll need to try harder then. [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Jericho slaps Edge hard accross the face. The two men stare down for a moment before all hell breaks loose. Officials pour out from the back to break up the fight.[/I] Jericho: Maybe you want to prove it not luck huh Edge? Meet me in the ring and I'll give you a chance to show that ability you harp on about! Edge: You want it? You got it! When its over you can pack your bags and head back under that rock you crawled from! [B]RATING = A*[/B] [B][CENTER]FINAL RATING = C+[/CENTER][/B] (Jericho and Edge should deliver nicely and I'm pleased with how MVP is coming along. Now its just a matter of building up some workers in the tag and cruiser divisions.)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/RAW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] LIVE! From Miami, Florida at the American Airlines Arena. This. Is. Raw! [B][U]DARK MATCH 1[/U][/B] Cheerleader Melissa & Molly Holly def. Mickie James & Ivory by pinfall (Mickie James looked good) [B]RATING = D+[/B] [B][U]DARK MATCH 2[/U][/B] Brent Albright def. Keven Martel by pinfall [B]RATING = E[/B] ********************************************************************************** [I]Candice fires of a T-Shirt volley.[/I] [B]RATING = C-[/B] JR: Welcome to Raw folks, were less than one week away from Summer's only guaranteed blockbuster: Summerslam! Jerry: Carlito taking on John Cena fior the WWE Raw Heavyweight Title but before that we get to see both men in competition tonight! JR: Yes King and last week I think we saw a little psychological warfare from the champ as he looked to sow the seeds of doubt between Carlito and his buddy Randy Orton. Coach: It won't work JR, its a prtty pathetic attempt. The fact is, John Cena knows that these two men have made it their mission to get the belt off of him. They don't care which one does it. As they've both said they can decide between themselves afterwards but Cena is the target for now. [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 1[/U][/B] Matt Hardy def. Trevor Murdoch & Shelton Benjamin by pinfall in 14:47 [I]The other three participants in Sunday's forthcmoing TLC match looked to secure victory and take their team into thematch with some momentum. Hardy looked to be coming off worst as Benjamin and Murdoch worked together to take him out but rivalry between them soon derailed the teamwork and a fter a leg whip sent Murdoch to the outside, the Twist of Fate on Benjamin finished the match for the Tag Champ.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]All six particiapnts in the TLC match brawl in and around the ring. Chaos erupts as security and agents run out to try and calm things down.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Marcus CorVon is in the back looking annoyed.[/I] CorVon: You know, everywhere I go everyone keeps asking me, "why did you say that about Ric Flair? You can't talk about a legend like that, look at what he's accomplished in this business." Well I did look at what he's accomplished and it is impressive, world champion like, I don't know, a million times. He's done it all in this business. But you know what's mosrt impressive about his career? The way he managed to singlehandedly destroy his own legacy by hanging on way longer than he should have. He does nothing now except further embarass himself and each and every one of us. Ric Flair needs to realise that he is a thing of the past. And you? Well all of you need to realise that Marcus CorVon is the future! [B]RATING = C[/B] [B][U]MATCH 2[/U][/B] Lita def. Lu Fisto by pinfall in 7:41 [I]Lita attacked her opponent before the bell and then stayed in charge thereafter. For the second match in a row, Lita finished things by using Trinity's Fall From Grace. As she stood over Lu Fisto she mocked the crowd who booed her relentlessly.[/I] [B]RATING = D[/B] [I]Michelle McCool is shown backstage working on her makeup. The camera pans over to the left to show La Resistance who actually seem to be taking much more time about their appearance than the diva![/I] [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Carlito and Orton are interviewed before Carlito's match with Burchill.[/I] Carlito: Cean, you think you're so clever no, worse than that, you think we're so STUPID that we'd fall for your patheric attempt at mind games. Playing us off against each other. Randy knows I didn't hit him no purpose, he KNOWS I was trying to take you out. And because he knows that, we're cool again. Right Randy? Orton: Yeah sure, we're cool... Carlito: See Cena? You're little divide and conquer failed. You're still dealing with two hungry superstars who want nohing more to take that gold from around your waist. If it was Randy Orton who was facing you, I would have his back. As it is, its me, Carlito Carribean Cool, who is taking you on and so, Randy plays backup to me. [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 3[/U][/B] Carlito def. Burchill by pinfall in 14:03 (Burchill & Carlito had good chemistry) [I]Orton doesn't look too enthusiastic as he accompanies Carlito to the ring. Carlito shows his in ring ability against Burchill but eventually he resorts to the usual cheap tactics. Orton however doesn't interfere as Carlito had hoped which makes the match into much more of a contest than he had evidently hoped. I takes a blow to the head on the exposed turnbuckle to get Carlito the win.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [I]Carlito is seen demanding an explanation from Orton about what just happened. Orton shrugs his shoulders and walks to the back.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Daffney turns the corner and sees The West Hollywood Blondes. Lenny is watching Lodi do his squats.[/I] Daffney: Hi guys! Lenny: Oh, um, hey. How are yo.. Waut a minute. Does Eric Bischoff know you're here? Daffney: Of course he does! Say, its been a while since I saw you guys, have you found yourselves nice girlsfriends yet? [I]The Blondes exchange looks.[/I] Lodi: Ummm.... RATING = E+ [I]We are shown a videotaped interview JR had with Trinity.[/I] JR: Trinity, last week you were splashed not once, but twice by the Intercontinental champion Viscera. You've obviously sustained some injury as a result of that and yet you are scheduled for a rematch with Melina at Summerslam for the title you took from her one month ago at Great American Bash. I guess what we all want to know is, will you actua;lly be able to make that title defense? Trinity: I was splashed twice by Viscera. The first time was in the macth. I'm a wrestler like any other here, I know the risks and, being splashed by a 400 pounder is one of those risks. However, that second splash was not part of the match, that was Melina's spite and nothing more. She knows she can't beat me at 100% so she got the help of the Michelan Man to make sure I won't be at my peak when she tries to take back the title. Well, princess, I have news for you. Even at 50% I'm still twice the wrestler you could ever hope to be I just wonder how your going to cope afterwards, knowing that even with all the advantages you could have, you still couldn't get it done in the ring against me. At least you'll have your lapdog to console you, though after being castrated by you, I doubt he'll be much more than a shoulder for you to cry on! [B]RATING = B-[/B] [B][U]MATCH 4[/U][/B] Val Venis def. Johnny Nitro by pinfall in 12:28 [I]Melina looked distracted at ringside after hearing the comments of Trinity. Val was loking to gain a meaure of revenge after last weeks beatdown. Both men considered themselves to be ladykillers and there was an element of trying to beat the opponent not only in wrestling terms but also in how good they looked doing it. Nitro stopped to showboat once too often and found himself falling victim to the Blue Thunder Bomb for the three count.[/I] [B]RATING = C+[/B] [I]Viscera comes out after the match.[/I] Vis: Val, since we were partners, I'd feel bad if I didn't give you the chance to back out of Sunday's match. Nobody's gonna think any less of you if you do, they might actually congratulate you on your good sense. What do you say? Venis: What do I say? I say you better bring your fat ass to Summerslam so I can kick it all over the ring in front of the world! [B]RATING = C[/B] [I]Daffney is backstage with John Cena.[/I] Cena: Looks like Randy Orton isn't as stupid as he looks, after all he seems to be seeing through Carlito's plan. I bet he's even trying to get him to help him attack me after my match to set me up for Sunday. That sounds about right according to my Big Book of Bad Guy Wrestling Tactics. If I was Randy, and don't get me wrong I say a prayer every morning to give thanks that I'm not, but if I was, I'd be wondering how I can be sure about that title match Carlito's promised me after I help him beat John Cena. I'd also be wondering why my facial expression never changes from "smug grin" no matter how I feel. I mean, what's with that? [B]RATING = B[/B] [B][U]MATCH 5[/U][/B] John Cena def. Kenny Dykstra by pinfall in 12:35 [I]Cena never really looked in any real danger although Kenny definitely hinted that he may be heading for the main event in the near future. Missing on a top rope elbow left him open to a flurry of offense from the champ culminating in the FU for the win.[/I] [B]RATING = B+[/B] [I]Cena is celebrating in the ring when Carlito and Orton run out from the back. Carlito jumps straight into the ring but Orton seems to come up short on the ramp way, clutching his hamstring. Carlito panis seeing that its not actually 2 on 1 but goes for broke anyway and attacks. Cena battles back and sends Carlito over the top rope to the floor. As he celebrates, Orton walks up the ramp to the back, no longer limping.[/I] [B]RATING = B[/B] [B]FINAL RATING = B-[/B] (Pleased with the top of the card. Need to build up the tag teams though, none are on the level of the Hardys.)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/flamebrain101/Other/411.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]WWE News: Sandman, Contract Negotiations[/CENTER][/B] The Sandman showed up late to an ECW house show in Biose, Idaho on Monday. No excuse was given. In accordance with company policy, Sandman was given a verbal warning as this was only the first incidence. Many backstage are said to be a little disappointed as Sandman was considered to be a model employee since being picked up by the WWE, unlike the other "ECW originals". Johnny Nitro's contract expires in one month. WWE Management are said to be high on Nitro and contract negotiations are already underway. CREDIT: Murphy Edwards

Archived