After The Fall - RELEASED~!

Second show as NWA got a B+ again, it's going pretty well. :) AJ & Punk over Kash & Matthews - B Kanyon over Dinsmore - A* (Great chemistry) Dustin over Alpha Male - A (Good chemistry) RVD over Runaway Train - A Orton & Awesome over Helms & Morley - B+ I think I let the main event go too long, Awesome got tired. Also, JR's low mic attribute meant the seg beforehand only got a B; not a good way to get the crowd in the mood. Still, I think on the whole stats are pretty good - being able to get B+s week in week out with good booking, with the occassional A and potential A* PPVs is about right for a fed NWA's size.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Shmoe;270670]Yeah, but the fact remains he's pretty damn crap in the ring. The only time he's worth anything is as Goldust. Now THAT'S a classic.[/QUOTE] Well, if it makes any difference, his A* matches have been with the Goldust gimmick. :)

Love the mod so far. Playing as NEW. However, when I get bigger with them, I'm going to change the name to eW (era WRESTLING) [img]http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8701/new2sq8.jpg[/img] [img]http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2748/ewba8.jpg[/img]

I was inspired by World Domination Wrestling in the new promotions section, it led me to create Griffin Championship Wrestling founded by a reclusive English sounding man from Rhode Island. Shouts of "Victory is Mine" can be heard in the lulls of some matches. The public face of the company is a strange looking man called Brian Griffin. [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8061/gcwkk0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I quit my first NWA game where I had my first A* match (Helms vs. Orton) and so I bring you my first actual game show with the NWA with After The Fall! CM Punk def. Chavo Guerrero - B- AJ Styles def. Kid Kash to win the X-Division belt - C+ The Horsemen (Noble & Dinsmore) def. The Extreme Horsemen (Storm & Kanyon) - B- Mike Awesome def. Road Warrior Animal - B- Raven def. Rob Van Dam - A* (WOOP, although RVD went from B+ momentum to C!) Randy Orton def. Triple H - A So overall it brought it to a B+. Amazingly happy, first ever time I've got two matches rated above B on the same card!

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;271396]Because I'm stupid :( Any suggestions for the title of NWA's new November PPV for 1.1 are welcome :)[/QUOTE] Why not NWA War Games? Or NWA Fall Brawl. WCW's version of War Games happened on the November PPV. And War Games was started when WCW was still with the NWA. So, it could work. Any idea when version 1.1 will be released?

[QUOTE=Lucied;271399]Why not NWA War Games? Or NWA Fall Brawl. WCW's version of War Games happened on the November PPV. And War Games was started when WCW was still with the NWA. So, it could work. Any idea when version 1.1 will be released?[/QUOTE] Already a WarGames PPV in November for the NWA. I could go Fall Brawl, but I was leery of using something more associated with WCW. 1.1 is still a while off, I only like to make 1 update/fix for a mod, so am waiting until we've found almost every bug. If you're holding off on starting a game, I wouldn't. Any urgent fixes are pretty simple and are listed in this thread. Would only take ten minutes to fix it up.

Guest Ransik
I've been reading through bios and such for the last hour... looks like I'm gonna have fun with this one! For your next update... you MUST add Cheerleader Melissa in SOMEWHERE... this mod looks nekkid without her. ;)

What's the Dudleys' disposition meant to be? They're still a listed team but Bubba is face and D-Von heel. Also, despite being FPW tag champs Finlay & Regal aren't a listed team for that promotion, but there is a team of theirs in the database meaning I can't create it in this game.

[QUOTE=The Shape;272215]What's the Dudleys' disposition meant to be? They're still a listed team but Bubba is face and D-Von heel. Also, despite being FPW tag champs Finlay & Regal aren't a listed team for that promotion, but there is a team of theirs in the database meaning I can't create it in this game.[/QUOTE] Ah, The Dudz are meant to be faces. FPW has a very heel-heavy tag division, I'm thinking of turning Team Malenko or the FBI face for 1.1. Will add Finlay and Regal, thanks.

Yeah, I just changed them to active. Still having fun with NWA, thinking of starting an AWF game soon just to have Jericho vs. Angle :D For November, I think Fall Brawl is a decent one. After all, you have Halloween Havoc, which was also a WCW staple, so yeah. Fall Brawl!

Finally got to play the completed mod, the download didn't work when I tried to do it before and haven't played TEW for a few weeks. Great mod though, currently enjoying playing The Extreme. Edit: I haven't even downloaded 1RC yet cause this is so damn good lol. The Extreme is going well, I am two months in, got my TV deal back on VH-1 to start next month and am just about to go book The Hardcore Icons which will have the King Of Hardcore Tournament. I made an extra Title, The Extreme Tri-State and gave it to Steve Corino (though I'm planning on giving it to Abyss next.) NOSAWA got an offer from AJPW and not wanting to lose him I made a working agreement with AJPW, NJPW, and CMLL. Just today on Saturday before The Hardcore Icons I declared war on the now cult promotion, LoW. And I have hired a few workers, CM Punk, Elix Skipper, and Juventud Guerrera, and a few others. (But I can't use guys like Sabu, Raven, Juventud, or Punk because they are on NWA or AWF who have shows on Saturdays when my PPV's r!) GARRR, can't wait till I get my TV show so I can start usin em.

Archived