After The Fall - RELEASED~!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just thought I'd post again, because I didn't feel I explained what I really liked about this mod. It has a great backstory and not completely overdone rosters so nobody has the clear edge in terms of guys for the 'Big Three'. I may say that the NWA is a bit unfair, or maybe it's my booking, because I have gotten an A* out of Dinsmore vs. Lawler, as I previously said, and Animal vs. Kanyon. Orton vs. Morely & Orton vs. HHH were the same, but that can kind of be expected considering their popularity and skill. Got an A* show as well for my last Showdown, featuring these matches: Pre-Show: Flash Flanagan def. Roderick Strong (C+) Chavo Guerrero Jr. def. Jimmy Rave (B-) Main Show: AJ def. Kash & Lethal (Ladder, B+) The Truth def. Sabu (B) Dinsmore def. Lawler (B+) Animal def. Kanyon (A* as mentioned before) Orton def. Morely (A* as mentioned before) So I say again, I AM LOVING THIS MOD, because it is awesome and because I can finally feel right pushing Dinsmore lol.

[QUOTE=Gremlinator;269941]Just thought I'd post again, because I didn't feel I explained what I really liked about this mod. It has a great backstory and not completely overdone rosters so nobody has the clear edge in terms of guys for the 'Big Three'. I may say that the NWA is a bit unfair, or maybe it's my booking, because I have gotten an A* out of Dinsmore vs. Lawler, as I previously said, and Animal vs. Kanyon. Orton vs. Morely & Orton vs. HHH were the same, but that can kind of be expected considering their popularity and skill. [/QUOTE] That's more of a case of me inflating the stats so the AI simulates the feds how I want them. I might drop a few guy's skills and/or popularity. I want it to be achievable to get an A*, but it's far too easy at the moment.

With the arena thing, I know all the arenas are generically catagorised as very big, very small etc. but there are no arena names. I wondered if anybody would like me to make an arena data with real arenas etc. Just thinking.

[QUOTE=Shmoe;270042]With the arena thing, I know all the arenas are generically catagorised as very big, very small etc. but there are no arena names. I wondered if anybody would like me to make an arena data with real arenas etc. Just thinking.[/QUOTE] It's included in the mod, as noted in the Notes at the bottom of the first post. It is called locationbig.tw7. All you have to do is move the original location.tw7, rename locationbig.tw7 to location.tw7, and bammo. Or, you could just copy/paste a location file from 1RC or T-Zone. And 619, it has been up on BobInc since this morning :)

I'm playing TEW a lot better in general, I can still get people I want and I am not losing money like I normally do with indies. I did Hard level, got a few guys I have never heard of before along with some guys like Jason Cross, Ruckus, and now trying to get Slash to Main Event.

I played a little bit of it, and I think it's awesome. Great work :) But, I think I'm going to hold off on playing more, until version 1.1 comes out to fix some of the errors. I don't like having to redo what I've done, but I figure that some things (Kimo/Ekmo tag team, and Triple H's loyalty to Flair) could be important things to have fixed. And I think I'm only in the second week as FPW, anyway. At least I don't have to redo a lot of stuff.

Here are the results for my first week of TV shows as FPW, they came out pretty good. FPW Thursday Warfare: DARK MATCH: Umaga def. Scorpio (B) Chris Benoit def. Fit Finlay (B) (Poor chemistry) The Dudley Boyz def. The Showstoppers (B-) Bob Sapp def. Bob Holly (B-) Samoa Joe def. Ron Simmons (A) (Great Chemistry) The New Church def. Danielson & Albright (B) Booker T def. Sean O'Haire (A) The Undertaker def. Doug Basham (B+) Shawn Michaels def. Kevin Nash (B-) Overall: B FPW Charged: DARK MATCH: Tajiri def. Funaki (B-) Brian Kendrick def. Paul London (B+) (Great Chemistry) Dean Malenko def. Little Guido (C+) Shelton Benjamin def. Jimmy Wang Yang (B+) Alex Shelley def. Chris Sabin to retain (B+) Overall: B+ I was originally going to have Ron Simmons return for just that one match, and I just wanted someone to put Joe over, however, it looks like he might be sticking around the active scene for a bit longer. I'm also happy London and Kendrick have great chemistry.

First edition of NWA Showdown (Attendance: 14,926): The Extreme Horsemen over RVD & Sabu to retain the NWA World Tag Team Titles (B-) Kid Kash over AJ Styles and CM Punk to retain the NWA X Division Title (A) Chris Harris & Charlie Haas over Joey Matthews & Roderick Strong (B-) Shane Helms over Chuck Palumbo (B+) Dustin Rhodes over The Truth (A*) Triple H over Randy Orton and Sean Morley (A*) Overall: B+. Main problem was, surprisingly, Flair - he was used too much, and has zero chemistry as manager of Morley and Helms. Current Halloween Havok PPV Card: [B]NWA World & Tag Team Championships[/B] Randy Orton, James Storm & Chris Kanyon vs. Sean Morley, Jamie Noble & Nick Dinsmore [B]NWA North Atlantic Championship[/B] Shane Helms vs. Mike Awesome I'm also planning an Ultimate X match for the X Div title, a feud between Dustin and Truth & Brown (who turned heel with a post-match attack) which leads to the return of Goldust, and so on. Triple H will play a super-tweener role for now, turning down both sets of Horsemen, and play a key role in the PPV main event.

[URL=http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afterthefallfirstamatchka3.jpg][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/285/afterthefallfirstamatchka3.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] First A* match, followed two matches later by: [URL=http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afterthefallsecondamatcnr2.jpg][IMG]http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/2423/afterthefallsecondamatcnr2.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] I'm really into this mod, I always seem to enjoy playing as the NWA more than playing as WWE or TNA in other mods. :D

Oh I'm happy with the majority, but people shouldn't be getting A* for Dustin Rhodes vs The Truth, or Brian Lawler vs Kanyon. I boost stats to make up for the AI being silly, so computer promotions are more of a challenge, but at the moment it's far too easy for the player.

Archived