New Workers...Stars?

What new workers have you guys had that you have either turned into stars or have the skills to become stars? I have this ex bodybuilder Cecil Taylor who has not got the looks or star quality but has good mic skills and charisma, and in less than a year I have got him the world champion and he is A' all over the world. The guy shot up fast!

Guest The Aussie
In my WWF DOTT game, A new worker called Ted Big debuted who actually had an A* in Mat Wrestling and Bs in Strong Style and Chain Wrestling. I grabbed im immediatly

No major one's in 2007. In 2005 I had this dude called Chester Mcgraw, who was B+ over in the whole USA, and B's and B-'s everwhere else. And he was a decent in-ring performer aswell. Became my TNA World Champion, ending Brock Lesnar's year long World Title Reign.

*shrug* I've made stars out of Amber Allen, Ashley Grover, Etsuko Arihyoshi, Eri Sato, Fuyuko Higa, Jaime Quine, Sae Akutagawa, Kristen Pearce, and Runaway Train's daughter Lisa, in various games. I've also taken some random gens (like Fiona Flame in my diary) pretty far. In the game I'm playing now with a personalized T-Zone, there haven't been any female in-ring workers generated (and I always have New Worker Generation at high). But then, I dunno what I'd do if one was generated. My roster's so stacked with talent (both established and developing), there's no room for any more 'projects'.

I've gotten some use out of Jay Chord, and Casey Valentine and Edward Cornell look to have promise for the future. Though I'm not even 2 years into my C-verse game (November 2008, TCW) so I can't yet tell for sure. I will say that some of the women wrestler new workers look excellent (Alicia Strong, Amber Allen, Lauren Easter) which makes me want to play my AAA game more, despite the frustrating pace of only running 1 show a month until I get more popularity.

My last game I had a good random generated worker (However, the only I've ever seen since playing). He was a technical based worker from the US & actually had an A for matt wrestling. He could wrestle the hell out of anyone I had on my roster at the time (using a regional company at the time) and was one of the major reasons my company moved forward! However, He is the last guy I've actually seen coming out "good". I've had a couple announcers debut with A's for entertainment and I've snatched them up as Managers... But other than the other guy I haven't seen a good actual wrestler develop randomly.

[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;279008]While I'm thinking that this thread was aimed at randomly generated workers (not sure), I've gotten some tremendous things out of Jay Chord, Davis Wayne Newton and Alicia Strong in my MAW game. Ash Campbell and Hugh de Aske are pretty awesome, too.[/QUOTE] Honestly, with all the new workers already added that debut over the game years, I have never felt the need to turn the random worker generator option on.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;279087]Honestly, with all the new workers already added that debut over the game years, I have never felt the need to turn the random worker generator option on.[/QUOTE] I tend to keep it off when playing Cornellverse too, though I notch it up to medium with T-Zone and other real world mods - I guess that's cause they're so packed that I won't notice the odd no-pictured worker. :p

Archived