[HYPE] HelmsleyVerse (Real World Data)

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;375221]I gave it to a group of people and they are keeping this thing running, and I'm going to be providing them help, so it's still alive, just not by me.[/QUOTE] Thats awesome brother. I dont mean to sound bitter or anything (especially since you are doing this out of the kindness of your heart and nothing more), its just that Ive been hoping for something along these lines for a while now and I was excited that someone was finally doing it. Im just glad that its still going and I thank you good sir for all your hard work. Also is the aim for a 07 and 08 release still on?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Stallion;375703]Thats awesome brother. I dont mean to sound bitter or anything (especially since you are doing this out of the kindness of your heart and nothing more), its just that Ive been hoping for something along these lines for a while now and I was excited that someone was finally doing it. Im just glad that its still going and I thank you good sir for all your hard work. Also is the aim for a 07 and 08 release still on?[/QUOTE] That's what I hope for. I'm not the one doing the work now, so since I was told a couple of people are going to be working on it then it might go faster, but I wouldn't look for a release before 08 comes out. But since the database is being made on 07 then I'm almost 100% sure that they'll release it for 07 too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived