[HYPE] HelmsleyVerse (Real World Data)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=sprinklefurball;309010]What is this picture cut from?[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure it's from a shoot somebody did where Triple H was Terminator like. I don't remember who did it, I just found the PSD of it one day and thought it would be good for this purpose.

I was busy this weekend and didn't have much time to work on it, but I sat down this morning and got a few more people done, so there is only 4 or 5 people on Raw left to make, and I plan on getting those done tonight and moving on to the networks tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for all the support guys. I've been extremely busy this week. I had to give a 6 minute speech and write a 10 page research paper, so I didn't have anytime to work on the data. But I'm off until Tuesday now so I'm going to get a lot of work done on it in the next couple of days.

I just went through and gave everybody a quick edit to update their overness to make it more CornellVerse-like, and all I have left to finish up on Raw is King, JR, the McMahons, and the agents. Once I finish those up I'll post a screenshot of the editor so you can see how all the numbers are building up.

Thought I'd chime in and let you know that I'm also on the list of people who are [b]really[/b] looking forward to this. I love the CornellVerse, but I also have a sentimental attachment to the real world wrestling scene, so something like this is exactly what I've been wanting for quite some time. Can't wait!

As you can tell from the last couple of posts, things are really slowing down on this. That would be because I'm working on transfering from a smaller college into a big university, and I'm also coaching a basketball team on the side. That has pretty much brought this thing down to a grind. So here's what I'm purposing: I'm definatly going to make a complete picture pack with that background, that's what I'm best at anyways. And if you all want I can finish up the television networks, and stuff like the injury file, PPV file, and all the other stuff other than promotions and workers so that you have a Cornellverse like template to then import workers and promotions from 1RC or T-Zone. I'll keep this saved on my computer and do workers when I have time, I just don't have enough time right now to put out a complete mod in any reasonable timeframe, so I can release the template thing and all the pictures if you want it. Sorry for the letdown, I know you all were looking forward to this, I just don't have enough time in the day to give it the attention it deserves, but I'm hoping this template will make your real world data more CornellVerse like, and I'm thinking importing the 1RC workers and promotions will be about what I was shooting for. So any questions, comments, angry rants, or anything at all, just post it here and I'll be sure to respond back to you.

i guess that only leaves one thing to say: [IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/scorpioncrap/damn1-1.jpg[/IMG] seriously though bud its disapointing because you were on to something here cant you just release what you have done so far and hopefully someone can continue the dream of a cornellverse/real world.

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=SHaynes23;359316]So........I've got a sudden new found passion for TEW, and with the news that 07 data is easily portable to 08, guess I'll start working on this again since I never deleted anything having to do with the data. That is all.[/QUOTE] I'm really glad to hear this project is back on. Looking forward to playing this once you finish!:D

Archived